Something to Talk About: Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers

"Until Monday. Why?" She asked.

"Well, then you won't mind if my Mom watches them for a while? They're her grandkids too, and she misses them." I said it in a reasonable tone. I was getting better and better at hiding my resentment.

"Ok, I have no problem with that." She said nonchalantly. The fact that she was giving in that fast was different, and worried me a little.

"Sounds good. I'll have Mom pick them up shortly." I lied again. "Can I expect some of your loving at home tonight when I get off work?" I asked in a hopeful tone. There was a long silence before she spoke again, and I realized she had muted her cell's microphone.

"I guess so. It's only fair, after all. I told you that I was all yours tonight." She said in her even tone that said she really didn't want to. Well, soon, she wouldn't really have a choice. Then her mood and tone lightened somewhat. "Does this mean that you're actually seeing things my way?"

I had to swallow my bile before answering with another convincing lie. "Let's just say I'm leaning that way, but I do want equal time with you, if that's not too much to ask?"

"Oh, honey! I'm so happy that you're thinking clearly now!" She exclaimed. Oh, The Bitch had no idea how clearly I was thinking!

"Let's not jump the gun now, baby." I replied, still playing the reluctant participant. "We still need to talk tonight when you get home. But I am going to want you for the whole weekend. I have something special planned for us."

"Mmm, that sounds good." She said, her tone quite a bit lighter now that she thought I was going to go along with her bullshit.

"Well, if you can pull away from him early, I want you showered and douched for me when I get home from work. I'm going to take off a bit early tonight so I can get home to you. I've missed you, baby." I sounded convincing, even to myself, and that made me want to hurl. However, the last couple of days of jogging, eating right, and not drinking had helped my stamina quite a bit. I think she would definitely be pleased with me tonight. My beer gut was definitely less than it had been just a few days earlier.

"Honey, I always shower and douche after I've been with him. I wouldn't disrespect you so much as to make you have sloppy seconds." She laughed, and I knew she was lying about that too. Fuckin' cunt!

"Well, I'm going to go down on you tonight, baby. I want you to taste good and fresh for me." I laughed too.

"Don't worry, honey. I will." She said. "I'll see you tonight." She Ended the call, and I put my cellphone back in my pocket.

I changed quickly in the backseat of the sedan, and once again I was the "Redneck Ninja", only without my ski mask and shades on yet. I slumped down in the car to wait. I was parked the opposite direction than she would go to go home, but I couldn't be too careful. Susan isn't stupid... at least as far as that goes. She was stupid to think that I would just roll over for her bullshit, however.

I started the car and pulled into the driveway of the abandoned house a few doors down and across the street from Jim the Asshole's place. I maneuvered the mirror so I could easily see his driveway and garage, and slumped down in the seat to wait. I was prepared to wait for hours if necessary.

Susan surprised me when she left after only a few hours. She texted me and said she was leaving now, and would be home clean and fresh and waiting for me. I smiled grimly, then backed out of the driveway and followed her at a safe distance. I wanted to make damn sure she wasn't lying to me.

Sure enough, she pulled into our driveway ten minutes later, and I just drove on by and back to Asshole's place. I parked in the alley behind the houses again, and slipped in through his back gate as I had done the previous night. Only this time, I had my bat on me, and it was going to get a workout! I made sure my ski mask and shades were on, and decided that it was indeed time.

I looked in his bedroom window, and the Asshole was asleep. I smiled grimly, then tried the back door. It was unlocked, so I didn't even need to pick the lock. What an arrogant Asshole! Fine by me.

Now, some of my favorite movies are "The Dark Knight" trilogy starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, and a bunch of other great actors. One of the parts I liked the most was how he would change his voice as Batman. I was planning to do the same. I had my full Redneck Ninja thing going on now, and when I walked into his bedroom, he was still out like a light. Apparently, he had spent all night fucking my wife. Well, that was going to end now!

I dropped the gym bag, took the bat out, cleared my throat loudly, and he opened his eyes blearily at first. Then he saw the bat in my hands, and he freaked out. I brought the bat down on his knee first, shattering his kneecap. Enemy mobility was now greatly compromised. He screamed, and I brought the bat down again, shattering his other kneecap. Enemy mobility was now nil. I smiled under my mask.

I lowered my voice to a growl. "How does it feel, asshole? Jonathan is a friend of mine, and he even told me not to do anything to you if I found out who you were. Unfortunately for you, I have my own sense of justice!" I punctuated this with a swing to his balls, and heard bone crack as his pelvis broke.

"Pl... please don't kill me!" He screamed through the pain. "I'll... I'll do anything you want! I have money! I can pay you!" He cried tears of pain.

"I don't want your money, Asshole." I growled back. "I want you to never so much as think about Susan Freemont again. If you do, I will return, and you will not be so lucky next time! This time was just a warning! If you report this to the police, and Jonathan gets in trouble, I will return, and I will kill you! You've already ruined his marriage!" I punctuated that with ANOTHER swift swing to his balls and cock. From what I'd seen the night before, he wasn't even as well hung as I was. He was in shape, though. Shape I would be in soon, but by then, he wouldn't be able to compete. I then swung the bat once more, breaking his left arm just below the shoulder.

I then grabbed the small blowtorch from my bag, and he begged me not to do it when I lit it and put the flame to his dick. It sliced and cauterized it cleanly, and his scream of pure agony cut off as he passed out from the intense pain. I gingerly picked up his severed member and flushed it down the toilet. He wouldn't be needing it anymore.

I found his cellphone and bashed it with the bat. Then bashed both of his landline telephones. I did NOT want him to call Susan, or anyone else for that matter.

I walked out back and slipped out the gate and into the sedan. I changed again, then drove to a Kwik E Mart across town, where I dumped the bat. I put gas in the gascan in the trunk of the sedan, then drove out of town a ways and torched the rest of the gym bag. Once that was done, I wiped my fingerprints from the torch and threw it on the fire. It was a shame to burn those Oakley shades, since they were pretty expensive. But that was ok. They were well worth the money I'd spent.

Then I went to a Divorce attorney of my own, and had her draw up papers against Susan. I was suing for full custody of the kids, and 75% of everything. I would pay her no alimony, nor would I ask her for child support. As long as she played ball, I would not tell her folks the real reason we were getting a divorce. I told my attorney that I would have an admission of her affair recorded very soon.

Then I drove back to the rental place and turned in the car. I thanked him, then jogged back to the Diesel Shop and went inside. I told my boss that I could work the rest of the shift, but needed to leave early to meet Susan. I would still need a few days off coming up, and he was ok with that.

Once I was done with the work in the shop, I decided to buy a prepaid cellphone on the way home. I activated it, called 911, and in my growling voice, told them what had happened to Mr. James Robert Stevens, Esq., and gave them his address. I then tossed the phone out the window and into the canal that ran alongside the road. No, I didn't want him to die. I just wanted him to feel the pain I had felt, but for the rest of his days. He had fucked my wife, so I had fucked his life. It was a fair trade, I thought.

I pulled the voice recorder out of my pocket and turned it on. "The following conversation with my wife is not to be taken at face value on my part. I do NOT approve of her affair, now, or ever." I then switched it off and replaced it in my pocket.

I pulled into the garage, and before going inside, I removed the GPS and voice activated recorders from Susan's car. I threw them in my truck, and that was that. I went inside, and reactivated my pocket recorder before coming up behind Susan and putting my arms around her waist. "That smells good, baby!" I said, kissing the side of her neck. She was cooking some steaks on the stove, and already had mashed potatoes and green beans made.

"Thanks, honey! I am so glad that you're more accepting of the situation now." She cooed, then turned her face up to kiss my lips.

"About that, baby." I said. "Would you really have divorced me if I didn't go along with it?" I kept the tone light, as if I was over her threats.

"I wouldn't want to, but I would have in a heartbeat if you tried to deny me my lover. I'm sorry, honey. I wish it could have been different. I didn't want to threaten you, please believe that. I do love you, you know."

"Would you really have taken my kids and not let me see them, though? That would be kind of cruel, wouldn't it?" I once again kept my tone light, as if I was accepting her "demands" now.

She sighed. "Yes, I would have. It was at his urging that I make it as painful for you as possible if you wanted a divorce. I'm so sorry, honey. I never meant it to sound like that."

Bullshit, bitch! "Well, at least I have you for the weekend, and Mom has the kids until Monday. I'm taking Monday off, if you can find it in your heart to be with me that day too."

"Ok, but Tuesday night, I have to meet him again, and I will be with him until Wednesday morning. Then I will be home to take care of our children." Wow, what a great mother... NOT!

"Baby, I have to ask one more time. Is there nothing I can do to get you to stop seeing him?" I asked in a defeated tone.

She sighed again, and kept her voice soft and condescending. "I'm sorry, honey. I have to see this through. Don't worry, though. I will still make time for you and the kids whenever possible."

Oh, hell! This was pure fuckin' gold for getting her declared as an Unfit Mother! But tonight she was MINE! My lawyer had said that she would have the papers ready by Monday, and I was going to have her served either here or at the hospital, if she found out about lover boy before then. All I had to do was make the call on Monday morning.

Dinner was fantastic. I would miss her cooking. After dinner, I showered and took her in my arms.

I made love to her that night, then fucked her hard and fast, and even fucked her ass. That was something we hadn't done in a very long time. She came over and over, thanks to my improved stamina and lack of alcohol. I fucked her good, I fucked her deep, and I fucked her sideways! She was cross eyed after some of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. So I wasn't good in bed, was I? Well, now I was going to show her just how fuckin' good I could be!

I popped a Viagra, and had at it with her so long and hard, I knew all her holes were sore. I must have shot a gallon of cum into her, but that wasn't all!

I marked her. I gave her several hickeys on her breats and neck, and down on her stomach and inner thighs too! I was reclaiming her, and she was loving every second of it!

It was only after we were done and she went to the bathroom, that she screamed in shock at the marks I had left on her. She came storming back into the bedroom, where I was laying with a serene smile on my face.

"How can I possibly see him now? He doesn't want me marked!" She shouted, her face an incredulous mask.

"Well, you're my wife, and I want you marked as mine. If he doesn't like it, that's not my problem." I shrugged. "You never said not to, and you sure enjoyed it while I was doing it to you."

That actually shut her up! Her face softened as she sat on the bed and took my hand. "Jonathan, that was the best sex we've ever had, and even better than with him."

Wow! I knew she wasn't just stroking my ego now. She had come more times in the last four hours than she ever had before, I'm sure. I could feel the difference from when she used to fake them for my benefit. Ok, so I wasn't that good in bed before. But now I had some motivation to make it as good for her as I could make it. It seemed to have worked.

"Susan, I just pray it's enough to get you to stop seeing him. I love you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. All I ask is that you try to see my point of view here. You've been with this guy for over a year now, and I just want my wife back." I said, my eyes pleading with her. Here it was. Endgame. I had become damn good at hiding my emotions, but had fucked her with anger instead of tenderness. Hatred instead of love. But dammit, I deserved a fuckin' Emmy, a Golden Globe, AND an Oscar for putting up with her bullshit!

"Oh, honey! I'm still your wife! I love you so much! Just a few more months, and this thing will have run its course. Then I will be all yours again!" She smiled happily at me. It wasn't condescending like it had been. She had been prepared before, just in case I decided to Divorce her. Now, she would get blindsided good!

The next day, she was like the Susan I had married again. She cooked, cleaned the house, and actually initiated sex with me that night! I told her that I had taken Saturday off, and Monday too, so we could be together more. She was actually having fun with me! I admit, I was having fun with her too, but now that I had seen her true colors, I wasn't going to be drawn in again by her façade.

That night, I renewed the marks I'd made on her Friday night, and she didn't even protest afterward. Hmmm...

It wasn't until Monday that the shit hit the fan. I pleaded with her one last time not to go back to him. Instead, she grabbed her cellphone and took it into the living room. I told her that I was going to pick up the kids, and she said that was fine. I went and picked up my boy and two girls from Mom's house, and she thanked me for letting them stay with her.

On the way home, we stopped at Burger King, and I bought them lunch. They loved it! Sure, it's not McDonald's, but oh well. The food tastes a LOT better than Mickey D's!

We were just getting ready to leave when my cellphone rang with Susan's ringtone.

"Hey, babe! Miss me already?" I said with a chuckle into the phone. "I took the kids to BK for some lunch, and we're on the way home now."

"JONATHAN! What is the meaning of this?!" She screamed. Oh, did I fail to mention that she had been served while I was picking my kids up?

"Oh, you must have gotten the papers!" I said. "Sorry, baby. We can talk about it when we get home. Ok? We have something to talk about." I Ended the call before she could retort and turned my phone off.

I pulled into the garage, and took the kids inside. They were hanging all over me, and Susan, in spite of the Divorce Papers, was actually happy to see them! They ran to their mommy and asked her where she had been. She made up the usual lie that she was volunteering a lot, then actually told the truth when she said that we had a special mommy and daddy only weekend. I told them that they should go play in their rooms, as mommy and I needed to talk. Once they were out of sight, I took Susan into the basement.

"Ok, now the kids won't hear us." I said. "Susan, I am going to divorce you. I'm sorry, but I can't take this anymore. I have asked you time and time again not to continue this affair, and now I have your own admission of the affair on tape. I will be sending that tape to my attorney, and she will submit it into evidence. As you could see from the Divorce papers, I am suing for full custody, and the fact that you have been neglecting your family will come out at the trial. You also admitted that your lover was more important to you than your children. You will most likely be deemed an Unfit Mother, thanks to your affair with whoever he is. If he's acting as your attorney, I'm pretty sure that he will be disbarred, according to my own attorney. It's a severe breach of ethics for a lawyer to sleep with his or her clients, especially in case of Divorce."

She was stunned. Her mouth hung open as she struggled to find the words. "But... But I thought you were ok with it now!" She exclaimed incredulously.

"Susan, I realize now that I never knew you. I also realize now that you never knew me. I did everything I could over the years to make you happy. I bought you this house. I bought you your car. I bought you a lot of your jewelry. I spent more than we could really afford, but I made up for it with the overtime. Everything I did was to make your life and our kids' lives better. I'm sorry now that I couldn't do that AND show you all the affection and love that I should have. I really did love you, Susan. Unfortunately, your affair killed that love that I had for you. I never said I was ok with it. You know, I gave you one final chance this morning, to give him up completely. I begged you to do it. If you had, I wouldn't have had you served this morning. Instead, you called him this morning before I went to pick the kids up. I know you were. I'm sorry for this, Susan." I shook my head ruefully. I was lying through my teeth, of course. I didn't want her to know that I had been plotting this all along.

In the Divorce decree, I offered her generous visitation with the kids, either under my supervision, or Mom's or Grandpa's supervision. The next part would be difficult, but I had to inform Mom and Grandpa of the impending Divorce.

I called Mom first, and let her know that I would be moving out, and had filed for Divorce from Susan. I explained the entire situation, and told her that I had recorded her admission of the affair, and how she put her lover before her husband and children. Mom agreed to be my babysitter while I was at work each day.

I gathered the children together with Susan, and I explained to them that mommy and I wouldn't be living together anymore, but would always be there for them. I told them that we would be moving in with Grandma, and they were happy about that. Mom had a few rooms at her house since Dad died, and we would be staying there with her.

We got packed up fairly quickly, and I told Susan that she would always be welcome at Mom's house with us, as long as she didn't bring her boyfriend with her. She looked utterly defeated.

It was two days later that she discovered that ol' Jimmy boy was in the hospital. I was back at work when she called.

"Hey, Susan. What's up?" I asked.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed into my ear. "YOU NEARLY KILLED HIM!"

"Whoa there! What are you talking about?!" I snapped back. Yeah, my performance was worth multiple awards. I had confusion down pat!

"YOU KNOW WHO!" She screamed. "YOU NEARLY KILLED JIM! He's never going to be the same again!" She was crying now.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who's Jim?" I asked. "Susan, you aren't making any sense!"

"You... You didn't try to kill him?" She asked incredulously.

"Kill WHO?!?!" I asked in an exasperated tone. "I don't know any Jim except for Jim Barnes, and he's standing right next to me right now!" Jim Barnes is one of my work and drinking buddies. I had filled him in on what was going on, and he had just grinned evilly when I told him about the Lawyer Asshole and what I'd done to him.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers