Something to Write Home About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers

"I read your emails while you three were traveling," she said to Sonya.

"I know," Sonya said. "They were all marked read, and I could tell by the way you were acting. I didn't want to say anything and embarrass you."

"So you know everything?" Poppy asked. "Like...everything?"

"Yes," Michelle said sheepishly. "I hate myself for snooping, but after stumbling on the first one — Sonya left her computer out and turned on — I couldn't seem to help myself. They were just so...and I've been pretty lonely, and...once I got started, I mean I've always thought you were attractive Poppy, but, wow, the pictures in my mind of you when I read those letters! And Reaves and all those other men. So fucking hot!"

"Sonya, can I use your laptop?" Reaves asked.

"Uh oh. Inspiration strikes?" Poppy said.

"I think I've got it," Reaves said. "Michelle, you're the key to my story. Don't worry, I'll change names and dates and locations. Sonya, do you mind if I look at all those emails?"

Reaves settled in on Sonya's couch and outlined the whole story. Poppy and Michelle were long gone when he emailed the file to himself and straggled home at the crack of dawn.

"I'll be busy writing for the next few months, but let me know if you guys get together," he said to Sonya before he left. "I'll need to clear my head now and then."

———————

Women And Men was published six months later. It caused a minor sensation, much angst amongst Reaves 'serious' fans, and made more money than all his other books combined. He dedicated it to the woman who got him started with the idea, and Poppy's dad...

For the woman on the street with the light gray eyes

And the man who gave his daughter hippy blood

riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers
1...5678910