Something to Write Home About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,609 Followers

"Har-der ba-by!" she said, his thrusts making her whole body shudder. "Har-der!"

Reaves let instinct take over and he pounded her like an animal.

"Oh-h-h Ye-ah-h-h-h! she cried. "Fu-u-u-ck Me-e-e-e!"

She was way too loud and completely out of control. It was a beautiful sight. Bob caressed her hair with one hand and played with her tits with the other. The whole trailer seemed to be rocking on its jacks. Her next groan suddenly went devilishly deep and a powerful orgasm ripped through her, unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Bob could tell it was one for the ages. Reaves kept her flying for as long as he could, and then he pulled out and plastered her back with cum, the first shots landing in her shiny brown hair.

"Fuck baby!" Bob said when it was over. "That was fuckin' hot!"

———————

— How's your dad? Please let me know if I can do anything.

— He's almost gone. Hospice nurse just left, said nothing more to do. Looks like his last hours. So lonely here. Keep me company?

— Yes, of course. What shall we talk about?

— How's your "research" going? :-)

— I'm at a State park campground near Pittsburgh. It was looking like nothing was going to happen and then I got a hit from a couple right here in the R.V. park. Best sex ever. Just left them. Wow. I'm almost speechless.

— A couple? I didn't know you were going there. Very intriguing. Do tell. Do tell.

— Middle aged husband and wife, on vacation. Wife turns 40 in a few days, has had longstanding fantasy to have another man's cock in her mouth while husband fucks her. Been looking at the ads for years but never pulled the trigger. Nice folks and a woman with a lot of pent-up sexual energy. We went way beyond her original fantasy right from the get-go. I've never been with a woman so enthused. Surprised I was able to keep up, but I did good.

— I'm not surprised you "did good". Based on what you've told me so far you're way more interesting in that department than any man I've known. So what did this one look like, and the hubby.

Reaves described them to Poppy, and then she asked for more of a play-by-play, to help keep her mind someplace happy as her father lay dying next to her. My sanity is counting on you, she e-mailed at one point late in the night.

As Reaves regaled her with tales of his exploits he began to wonder what the hell he was doing out there, driving across the middle of the country, looking for strangers to have sex with.

— I'm stating to wonder if I'm a complete nut-job, thinking this is 'research'. Is it really, or have I fallen into a hole (no jokes please) that I'm going to have trouble getting out of? Be honest Poppy, is this crazy?

— Honestly, and from a very personal point of view, I don't think you're crazy, no. I've always been fascinated by sex. There's a big part of me that thinks the world is much to puritanical about it all. Yes, there's pregnancy and STD's to think about, but lot's of pleasurable activities have downsides to them, even ones that are widely accepted. Motor racing for example. People die for goodness sake, right there on national television. Why does something beautiful like sex have to be hidden away? Getting back to your current activities, I'm jealous quite frankly.

— I'm guessing you're one of the only people in the world who would think this isn't a little crazy.

The chime of an incoming e-mail woke Reaves from a dream that vanished from his memory when he opened his eyes. He shook off the sleep, sat up from his perch on the couch, and clicked his in-box.

— Sorry to abandon you like that. I wanted to be with Dad at the end. Having trouble typing through the tears. Dad's gone. You still there?

— I'm here Poppy. You're an amazing, strong woman. Your father was a lucky man to have you with him at the end, and all through his life as a father. I'm sure he was very proud of you.

— Reaves Philip, you're a sweetheart. When I first met you I never thought I'd ever say that. :-)

— Did you make arrangements for tonight?

— Yes, the funeral director is on his way over, and my best friend is on her way. I could use a hug right now. I need to stop crying — tell me where you're off to next, or do you have more contacts to meet where you are?

— Doesn't look like anything else here, unless the woman from Big Beaver Pa. gets back to me.

— Okay, that made me laugh. :-) Thank you. You've been a life saver tonight. You probably needed to sleep after your workout with Trissy, and here it is 4 AM and you're still talking to me. You're the best. So, Big Beaver? For real?

— For real. Not too far from here. Her reply was vague, and it's been two days since I've heard from her. Guess I'll move on tomorrow. Trissy and Bill are leaving at the crack of dawn — she doesn't want to have to face their neighbors after all her wild screaming. She really was something else.

— Wow! Jealous! Don't suppose you want a companion for a couple weeks? Sorry. I shouldn't even ask that, I know this is a work trip for you. Someone's knocking at the door, gotta go. Thank you!!

———————

The next morning Reaves checked out of the R.V. park and moved to the State Park parking lot to regroup. He sent Poppy an e-mail...

— I like the idea of a travel companion. I'm driving back for your dad's memorial service. We can leave whenever you're ready after that.

— Sorry, that was fatigue talking from all the madness yesterday. You're off the hook mister. :-)

— Hmm. Don't know if I like that answer. Spent all morning liking the idea. If it's the sex that puts you off, I'm putting that on hold for two weeks and we'll just go for a drive and see the sights. I think you need some time off.

— Dean said I could take my vacation on short notice if I wanted to, to decompress from all of this. I've got two weeks coming, but really, this is nutty to even think about. You don't need to come to the memorial services (sweet of you to offer though), and you certainly don't want a woman ten years older than you along for the kind of book research you're doing. No way José. Thanks though, you sure know how to make a girl feel better. :-)

— Bull crap. Age is a state of mind, and you're probably younger than me in that regard. Please reconsider, but if you don't want to join me that's okay. Can we continue our e-mails? I'm enjoying them so much.

— My friend Sonya says I should do it. I will, but only on one condition. The research continues. I'll gather the females perspective and you gather the males. Think we can make that work somehow? If not, be honest, and I'll just drive up to a friend's place in Maine for a little R+R.

"— I like your idea. Exciting to think about the possibilities. Your 'free love' parents would approve if they were here, yes?

— I doubt it! That's one of the few benefits of outliving them I guess. They'll never know! :-)

———————

A week later, after a nice memorial service with lots of acoustic guitar playing and singing from Poppy's parents aging hippie friends, she loaded an old military style duffel bag into Reaves new, improved motorhome. He'd traded the other rental in on a slightly bigger one. It was a different style with more luxury and more flexible sleeping arrangements — a full queen bed in a rear pop-out, and an electrically lowerable front berth that dropped down from the ceiling above the driver's seats.

"Good lord, this is way nicer than my apartment!" Poppy said as she looked around.

"I thought we could take turns with the bedroom in the back, depending on what we've got going on," Reaves said. "The couch and the dinette both convert, but with this we probably won't need them..."

He pushed a button and the bed lowered from the ceiling.

"Good day Mr. Bond!" Poppy said with a smile as she watched with amazement. She climbed onto it and curled up. "Oh yeah, this'll be fine. I feel like I need to sleep for a week."

"So are you sure everything is taken care of here?" Reaves asked. "We can hang around another day or two if you've got loose ends to clean up."

"Oh no," Poppy said. "I'm ready to escape reality. I've done my good deed, now it's time to start forgetting some of that ugliness."

"All right then, let's get this bus rollin'," Reaves said.

They hit the road in the early evening headed for Lancaster Pennsylvania, cruising smoothly across New Jersey on Route 78.

"So what are your thoughts on the Craigslist thing?" Reaves asked. "How do you want to handle things?"

"I don't know," Poppy said, looking out the huge windshield at the oncoming ribbon of highway. "It's a bit awkward isn't it? This is extremely presumptuous of me, but I was thinking maybe you and I could spend the night together to break the ice, and then go from there? Of course if you aren't comfortable with that that's fine, we can just do our own thing."

"Why Poppy!" Reaves said with a smile. "You read my mind! I wasn't sure how to approach it. Jesus, I feel like parking this thing right now."

"Keep driving mister," Poppy smiled. "We've got two long weeks to enjoy."

"Have you been working on an ad?" Reaves asked.

"Educated traveling woman, w4m," she said. "Petite, athletic body, naturally beautiful, no artificial colors or preservatives, Graying/blue, old enough to know the good stuff, young enough to appreciate it. Just passing through area — anyone want to party?"

"Nice!" Reaves giggled. "Some of that sounds familiar."

"Sorry about the plagiarism. I liked it so much I wanted to use it. Think it'll hook anybody?"

"Absolutely! That's in the top one percent of the ads I've seen, that's for sure. I'd respond to that one. Do you have any pictures to send out?"

"Pictures?" Poppy said, looking horrified.

"Yeah, there's often a picture swap before a hook-up. Don't worry, just body shots, no faces."

"Wow. I wish I'd taken some ten years ago. Do people cheat like that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure they do. Don't worry, you're more than worthy. I can take a few tonight if you want. I've got a little editing program, we can clean them up, give them a soft focus, that kind of thing."

"This is suddenly feeling very real," Poppy said, gazing out at the highway. "Why do I get the feeling a week from now I'll be sitting here naked?"

"It's that hippie blood in you," Reaves smiled.

———————

"That was so nice," Poppy said, snuggled against the side of Reaves. Their naked bodies intermingled on the smooth sheets, the heat they had generated slowly dissipating.

"Why didn't I know about hippie blood before?" Reaves asked, nuzzling Poppy's shoulder. "I'd heard Gypsies are supposed to be hot blooded, but hippies? Who knew!"

Poppy laughed. "You sir, bring out the animal in me. I'm not sure I've ever been comfortable letting it out before, but I've felt it, scratching at the cage shall we say, since we started our e-mails. And I'm not a hippie. My parents and their friends have a freedom to their thoughts and actions that I've never had. I guess every generation flip-flops a bit from the other."

"Poppy, you're not giving yourself enough credit. You are so different from other women that I know. I never met your parents, but if you're not a chip off the old block I'm a monkeys uncle."

"Ha! Now there's some sayings our parents generation would approve of!" Poppy laughed. "This is so weird. Did we really just screw our brains out in a Walmart parking lot?"

"We did. And we're about to do it again," Reaves said as his hand slid up Poppy's thigh. Two fingers disappeared inside her.

"Mr. Philip!" Poppy said with a delicious smile. "What would your publisher say?"

"I hope she says "Fuck me harder baby! Fuck me more!""

Poppy moaned. The first round had Reaves eating her to near insanity, followed by missionary and girl on top. This time she had a few other things in mind. She sat up and took Reaves nice cock in her hands, massaging its near hardness as she examined it. Just about the perfect size, she thought, not too long but longer than most of the guys she'd been with, and a nice chunky girth that really filled her. It filled her small hand too, a visual that was really turning her on at the moment. As she stroked it to full hardness she massaged his balls with her other hand. Smooth and soft. Did he shave them, she wondered? Yes, he must, the hair around his cock was short and looked to be groomed too.

She leaned in and took her first taste of her new lover, his cock tasting of pussy and sweat, with a rich, heady scent of pure sex, something she hadn't smelled in a while. New York City can be a lonely place for a forty-eight-year-old. Poppy moaned quietly as she let the nice cock fill her mouth.

Reaves moaned too, the sensuality of the moment sweeping him away, so different feeling than the casual hook-up sex of his 'research'. He could tell Poppy was exploring, taking her time. They had two long weeks to enjoy each other, and they were off to a beautiful start.

Poppy's favorite position, one she hadn't indulged in in many years, was sixty-nine. The anticipation was luscious, slowly sucking Reaves cock as she thought about the move — how she would swing her leg over his head, how his mouth would feel in that most open of positions, with all of her carnality on wide-open display for him. As she made the move and felt his mouth on her she almost lost it, so overwhelming was the feeling. As his tongue explored her insides she filled her mouth with his cock again, the silky smoothness of it completing a circle of energy that was all about life, all about grabbing on to this spinning planet and living it to the max.

On her knees ten minutes later, ass in the air, head on the soft sheet, Poppy smiled as Reaves sank into her pussy. The puffy pink lips, engorged and lovely, surrounded his hardness, taking him into her hot core for another round of bliss.

"God you feel good!" she said quietly, eyes closed, as close to a dream as you can be when you're awake.

Reaves could only moan. Poppy's velvety tunnel felt so glorious he couldn't begin to put it into words. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and just let the magnificence of life wash over you. He fucked Poppy deep and slow, both of them uttering guttural groans as the intensity rose. The energy of it drew Poppy upward, first to her elbows, then up on all fours, then slowly rising up on her knees. Reaves embraced her as he fucked up into her, his hands holding her lovely tits as her head turned. Their eyes met with a 'this is fucking incredible' look, and then their mouths met and their tongues spelled out the same sentiment, kissing with pure passion as the fucking continued. Reaves' cock rubbed hard against her g-spot in that position and she exploded in orgasm. His hands held her tight as she spasmed, squeezing her tits hard. With her face inches from his she cried out, her eyes looking sideways into his, the 'Oh my God!' look on her face the most beautiful thing Reaves had ever seen.

———————

The next morning they woke under a soft blanket, legs still tangled. Sunlight leaked through the closed blinds and the sounds of cars in the parking lot reminded them where they were.

"How's my hippie lover this morning?" Reaves asked.

Poppy smiled. "I'm finally starting to understand the whole 'free love' thing," she said.

"Did you ever talk to your folks about it? What it was like back then?"

"No, unfortunately. I never felt comfortable asking my dad about it, and my mom died suddenly when I was too young to get into all that. I'd love to hear her side of it, the woman's perspective. I like to picture big, loving orgies with psychedelic music," Poppy laughed, "but I wonder if it was anything like that at all."

"I wonder if anyone's written a book about the sexual side of the Summer Of Love?" Reaves said. "I'm with you though, I like to picture it as a big beautiful orgy. Have you ever been a part of any kind of group sex?"

"Never. To be perfectly honest, I'm hoping for a threeway with you on this trip. It's been on my mind for a week, ever since your e-mails about your experience with Bob and Trissy. Dreaming about it helped to carry me through a week of grieving."

"Well my hippie lover, that can almost certainly be arranged. We could put out feelers for a real live orgy too. You never know what Craigslist might have up its sleeve."

"Wow. You know, I've always enjoyed vacations," Poppy said. "They always have a sort of otherworldly feel to them, but this, this is just plain exiting. I've got adrenaline flowing just thinking about the next two weeks."

"That's that hippie blood again. I'm tellin' ya, it's hot stuff," Reaves said. His mouth found a tit and he nibbled on the nipple.

"Ohhhh!" Poppy moaned quietly. "Okay, best vacation ever..."

———————

Later that morning they posted their ads and each replied to a few, including two mw4mw ads looking for 'same room swaps'.

"Let's write an ad looking for an orgy," Reaves said. "I doubt if we'll have much luck in small towns or out in the country, but you never know. We can always hit a bigger city and try it out there."

Poppy's adrenaline kicked in again as she listened to Reaves. She was in it for real at that point, no turning back. Go with the flow, just go with the flow, she kept telling herself. The two of them worked up the ad and posted it...

FWB couple looking for group situation/orgy. Both clean, attractive, fit. We are a laid back, easygoing couple, passing through on extended vacation, looking to experience our first orgy.

Later that morning, while Reaves typed up some notes from the trip, Poppy e-mailed her friend Sonya...

— Sonya,

Well what can I say, you were right. Reaves and I fucked like bunnies last night. Actually it wasn't that frantic, it was slow and beautiful. Orgasms galore. What a way to clear my head! :-)

We spent the night in a Walmart Parking lot in Lancaster Pennsylvania. They're known for letting RV-ers do this I guess. An odd place to have wild, wonderful sex, but this trip will be full of the unusual, so this is a good way to kick it off. Still grieving dad much of the time, but, this trip is working wonders so far.

Thanks so much for helping me these last few weeks, you're the best.

Love you,

Poppy

— Poppy -

OMG, you go girl! So happy you're able to do this after the time you've had this month. I just looked at Reaves' picture in the back of his book to refresh my memory...YUM! I'm so jealous! What is he, like ten years younger than us? And you're just gonna fuck the shit out of him for two weeks? Along with a bunch of other guys? WTF! Wish I had some of that!

Have fun, stay safe, and most of all, tell me all about it, as often as you can! :-)

Love ya kid,

Sonya

Reaves and Poppy hit the road, that long ribbon of pavement snaking under them, blue sky and white clouds floating over.

"It's mesmerizing," Poppy said. "This windshield is so huge, it's like the whole world is coming at us."

"Is it really going to take an entire week before you're sitting there naked?" Reaves asked with a sly smile.

"Ha! I'm still a forty-eight year old businesswoman you know!"

"Are you disappointed Lancaster was a dud?"

"A dud?! Are you kidding? Two nights in bed with you? That was so far from a dud."

"Maybe it's better to ease you into things anyway," Reaves said. "How's your sex life back home, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Not even worth talking about really. Let's see, the last guy who made it all the way inside of me was...about six months ago I guess. The dry spells get longer as you get older."

"Maybe that's what all these people on Craigslist are trying to battle," Reaves said.

riverboy
riverboy
4,609 Followers