Something Unexpected Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swung around my body and took a seat next to me. Dam she looked good too as I eyed her up. She had this tight little body hugging dress that had cuts of fabric missing in various areas that showed a lot of skin and made you keep your eye on her.

"If you would have gotten here at 6 like you were told to we could be eating by now."

"I know," she sassed. "I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear."

"Well, you made the right choice," I smiled. "Dam you look sexy. You sure do clean up nice."

"What was wrong with my jeans and tank top?" she giggled.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just, holy shit you look good."

"I like to wow people."

"Let's go before you wow too many of these lonely guys in here."

We both stood and started walking out of the bar after I left another fifty under my cup.

"Did you grow a couple of inches since the last time I saw you?"

"I'm wearing heals. They give me a couple of inches."

"I wish I could wear something that would give me a couple of inches."

"You don't need that," she laughed.

"Says you," I laughed with her.

We took a cab to a nicer restaurant to have dinner. We were seated and handed menus to decide what we were going to order.

"I hate to ask this," Autumn started. "But are we splitting the bill?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked. "I invited you so I'm paying. Order what you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please enjoy the evening and don't worry about anything. I got it covered."

"Why are you doing this for me?" she asked.

"Doing what?"

"Being so nice."

"My southern charm," I said.

"But everything though," she still pressed. "I guess I'm not used to being treated so nice by a total stranger."

"We are hardly strangers anymore," I chuckled. "Geez, after this afternoon we should be past that by now. Just enjoy the evening and don't think about it. After we eat we might never see each other again."

"You going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight?"

"How did you know that?" I teased. "Is my stem showing?"

She roared with laughter as the waiter came to the table to take our order. He waited until she calmed down enough before he introduced himself and took our order.

"So, how long are you here on vacation?" I asked.

"Let me think," she smiled. "I have to leave on Friday so I have two more days."

"That's plenty of time."

"Plenty of time for what?" she questioned.

"Another video or two before you leave," I teased.

"I think I'm all videoed out," she smiled. "How about we see where the night goes and if we happen to fuck again we can leave the camera out of it."

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

"So, Mr. Idiot slash loser, what do you really do for a living?"

"I already told you," I sighed. "I work in photography and advertising. I take photos and build advertisements for a few companies in the south east. If they like them they buy them and put them in magazines or print."

"So, you aren't pulling my leg when you say you take photos?"

"No," I said firmly but with a slight laugh. "Like I said, I take pictures but I don't normally take them of people without any clothes on."

"Do you even know anyone who does?"

"I know a few people who might do that sort of work. I can use you as a model in my line of work but you won't be naked."

"That might not be such a bad idea," she smiled.

"Let me put you in my phone so I can contact you if I need to."

She gave me her name and number as our appetizers arrived at the table. We both ate and still continued to talk and get to know one another better. We stayed and still talked well after the food was gone. The waiter looked annoyed as we kept his table occupied and he wasn't able to move us on to get more people at his table. I knew I was screwing him so when we finally left I made sure he was taken care of with a nice tip.

Autumn and I left and waited for a cab to come and get us. I found her very interesting and intelligent along with being beautiful which was a big turn on for me. Plus the fact that she didn't know what I was made it better. She wasn't after me for my money since she didn't really know that I had any.

The cab arrived and we both climbed in.

"Where to?" I asked her.

"I kind of want to dance," she giggled.

"What kind of dancing did you have in mind?"

"A little bit of everything. If that's ok with you?"

"Where can we go that's close to the hotel but has a good mix of music?" I asked the cabby.

"I know just the place," the sweaty Hawaiian smiled.

We pulled up to the place. I could hear the music playing as we looked at the store front.

"Is this what you are looking for?" I asked Autumn.

"Only one way to find out," she smiled.

She quickly bolted from the taxi and went to the door. I paid the fare and found her just about ready to go inside. We both went in and found a table way in the back. It wasn't so bad in here. The music was a good mix. She liked the club boom, boom music. It wasn't bad but I was a slower paced kind of guy. I shocked her when she dragged me out to the dance floor.

I'm a white guy and most people say that we can't dance worth a shit. It's true, most can't. Not this guy though. I broke out into something and had the crowd standing around me cheering me on as I did some form of the robot mixed with some free style moves. Autumn was shocked I could move this way.

The DJ noticed my moves and kept the beats coming to keep me out there. I went for a few songs before I needed a break. We slipped back to our table and had drinks waiting for us. I sipped as she chugged it down. She had two before we both went back out to dance round two.

I had slowed down some by this point. Dancing was more exhausting than I remembered it being. Autumn didn't slow down though. 19 makes you invincible I guess. She was fist pumping and shaking that ass I loved. Her hair was wild and her skirt had ridden up quite a bit as we took another break to get more drinks.

We went back out for round three. She danced around me and egged me on. I started playing along and fed off of what she was doing. She turned and ground her ass against me letting her skirt ride way up high and almost exposing herself. In a way I wanted to keep her modesty but I wasn't going to let my opportunity slip by to touch her body more. My hands cupped her ass and squeezed her roughly. This only made her move her hips more.

She was all over me as the song changed again. Her hands cupped my cock and raked my body. I was reaching up under her skirt and rubbing her cunny as she leaned into my body and let me touch her openly on the dance floor. The more I moved my hand over her panty covered cunny the harder she leaned against me.

"I need another drink," she gasped into my ear as my fingers dug against her clit.

"Ok," I called back to her over the music.

We left the floor and disappeared back to the corner table. I took a seat as the waitress came over quickly to see what we needed.

"Two more of whatever we have been getting," I called.

"You got it," she smiled.

Autumn worked her way around the table and started grinding on me. I took the chance to put my hands on her again and touch her skin. Her skirt was still rather high on her legs as she turned and teased me with her ass. She smiled over her shoulder at me and had this look that said she wanted my hands to touch her again.

I slipped my hand under her skirt again and found her puss. Her panties were soaked at this point. My fingers slid easily over the wet material. She bent and pushed her ass out more towards me as my fingers ran over the edges of her lips and teased them. I curled them between her legs and cupped her sex as she leaned back into me.

"I dare you to fuck me right here, right now," she whispered.

"You're fucking crazy," I laughed. "You wouldn't let me."

"I'm daring you to Gracin, fuck my wet little pussy right here, right now."

It seemed dark in this corner and there wasn't much attention being paid to us at the moment. The table was blocking us and the only person that might find us would be the waitress. She had been overly nice to me all night long so I figured she would be cool. I eased myself off the stool and leaned against it as Autumn waited for my answer.

"Get my cock out," I ordered.

She turned and unzipped my jeans. I wasn't wearing anything but them. I liked my freedom. My cock quickly escaped the hole as she smiled up at me. I was already hard from her teasing so I was ready. I kept my legs wide as she turned around and rested her elbows on the table.

Her puss was right over my cock as she looked back at me. I simply pulled her thong to one side and saw her puss once it was out of the way. I held the base of my cock still as it touched her lips. She leaned up on the table more and pressed back. My cock quickly slipped into her soaked cunt as she moved her body back. She let her cunt adjust to my invasion before slowly turning her hips.

She was soaked as she undulated her hips and brought pleasure to us both. I reached around her and found one of her hard little nipples pressing hard against the fabric of her thin top. I pinched it hard as the waitress returned with our drinks. Autumn stopped for a second as she set the drinks down and looked at us. She could tell right away what we were doing. I put my finger to my lips and told her to keep quiet about it.

She just smiled and winked at me. Then she turned and walked away promptly.

"She didn't even know," Autumn laughed.

It was then I realized how drunk she really was.

"Yeah, she must be blind."

"I know right," she laughed.

Now she started to pull away and return in short, powerful strokes as she fucked me. Her cunny gripped me tightly as she worked her muscles. What she was doing to my cock was amazing. Plus the situation was highly stimulating. I found myself fighting to keep under control.

She stood up more and thrust her hips harder into me. Her upper body was still as she just used her lower half to fuck me. I had to slide down off the stool more so my lower back was resting against it. I used one hand to steady myself against the wall and the other to guide her movements so we wouldn't fall.

"I'm going to cum," she yelped.

"Me too," I grunted.

"Fill my wet little pussy," she begged. "I want to feel your hot cum filling my hole."

I started letting loose a string of cum as her cunny quivered around my cock. I fired rope after rope inside of her. I filled her with all I had as she kept riding me and cumming herself. She buried herself deep down on me and rested as the waitress came back to the table. She left the bill and a few napkins in a pile on the table.

Autumn just giggled as she knew the waitress knew. She took a few napkins and cupped her cunny as she pulled away from me. She stayed hidden between me and the table as she caught what I leaked before tossing the napkins on the floor. She quickly adjusted her thong back into place then smoothed her skirt out.

I got decent then took a sip from my drink. She downed hers and leaned against me as I looked at the bill. A small note was scribbled on the bottom of it.

'I didn't say anything but the manager saw what you two were doing. You better get out of here before the cops show up.'

I read it again to make sure I was reading it right.

"Fuck, Autumn, we have to get going."

"Awe," she sighed. "I was having fun."

"Trust me, you want to get out of here and now."

"Ok," she slurred.

I left some money on the table as we started for the door. I saw the waitress as we got about half way out.

"I left you the money on the table. Thanks for the warning."

"Sorry guys," she smiled.

"It's cool. At least you warned us."

We quickly covered the rest of the ground and got out of the door. We made the turn and started down the road as a cop car pulled to a stop near the door.

"Fuck," I gasped. "We got to move faster Autumn."

"I don't feel good," she quipped. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"Well, get sick in just a minute. We have to get out of here."

"Why?"

"The cops are looking for us."

"Oh shit," she gasped.

We moved quickly and got further away from the joint before she couldn't hold it back anymore. She leaned into a trash can and let loose. I held her hair out of the way and tried to get my bearings as to where we were. My hotel was three blocks away from what I could tell. I had no idea where hers was.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"I ah..... I think it's the ah.... I can't remember."

"It's fine," I relented. "You can stay with me tonight."

"I would like that," she smiled.

We worked our way down the road and got into the hotel. She stopped once more and threw up in the shrubs around the front before we got into the lobby. I hoped she wouldn't get sick again until we got out of the elevator and into the room. I got her into the room and resting on the bed. She looked horrible as she sat there and held her hands over her face.

"You going to be ok?" I asked.

"I don't know," she sighed. "I usually don't drink so I'm not sure."

"Let's get you out of that dress so you can sleep it off."

"That's sounds good," she croaked.

She worked it over her hips and sat there while I slipped it over her head and set it on the dresser. I grabbed one of my shirts and slipped it over her head.

"Panties on or off?" I asked.

"Off," she mumbled. "And a trash can too."

"Trash can first," I said.

I quickly found one and handed it to her as she looked green now. She was going to hurl again it was only a matter of time. I turned to get my jeans off when I heard her start again.

"Fuck," I groaned as I pulled her hair away from the can again.

"Thanks for saving my hair," she smiled.

"Stay there," I said looking at her sad face.

I went to the bathroom and wet a cloth to clean her face. She smiled weakly at my polite offering as I wiped a little throw up off her face. She laid flat on the bed now with her arm over her face.

"I'm going to take off your panties now ok?"

"Yeah," she mumbled.

I slipped them down her legs and tossed them to the side. She just smiled at me as I looked at her cunny.

"Come on," I sighed lightly. "Let's get you under the covers before you pass out."

She shifted around as I pulled the blankets down and waited for her to get comfortable under them. I covered her back up and dimmed the lights. I changed out of the rest of my clothes and checked on her again. She was lightly snoring as I left the room to get some bottled water for the bedside. I decided to check my email to see what was happening back home. There was nothing pressing as I checked on a few things.

I joined her in bed and lay there listening to her breathe heavily in a drunken slumber. She would be sorry in the morning.