Something Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our tongues fought as her weight pressed me against the mattress. My hands ran the length of her back down to the little fabric that crossed her hips. They returned back up her body and gently cupped her tits as she moaned into my mouth.

She left my mouth and shifted her weight so she could reach my belt. She unhooked it and pulled it open as she smiled up at me. I shifted my body and let her pull them off my hips. She let them slide down until they were just above my knees before she stopped. Her leg swung back over my body as her cunny settled over my excited shaft.

"We have to be quick," she said.

"That goes without saying."

She used my shaft to push her thong to one side. I slipped in without resistance as she settled down on me and let her cunny adjust. Her fingers worked the buttons on my shirt and opened them. She just rocked her hips to bring pleasure to both of us until the last button opened and she parted the shirt away from my chest.

"So sexy," she smiled. "I love the tie and button up shirt. It makes you look sexy and sophisticated."

"I clean up nice don't I?" I joked.

"Umm hmmm," she growled. "Although, I do like you without a shirt on. You have a very sexy chest."

"You're not so bad yourself."

"So smooth," she giggled.

"I'll tell you what's smooth," I said slyly.

I thrust up into her cunny raising us both away from the bed in the process. She only moaned as I pressed deep into her before falling away. She fell back to the bed and pressed me all the way into her again.

"Smooth and wet," I added. "You have a very nice little pussy."

"Do I?" she teased. "Maybe it's the big fat cock stuffed up in there that makes it feel so nice."

As she spoke these words she squeezed her muscles tight around my shaft making me moan in pleasure.

"Whatever it is," I gasped. "It feels fantastic. Fuck me Autumn. Fuck me hard and leave me wanting more."

"Yes, fuck," she cried.

She started rising and falling harder as she rode me. Her little cunny was leaking wetness down my shaft as she pressed me hard into her. I could feel the wetness coating my balls all the way down to the bed. Loud moans escaped her lips as she rose and fell hard.

Her weight would press me into the bed then the springs from the tired old mattress would bounce me back into her and propel her up. My hands caught her hips and forced her down harder as she gasped in pleasure. My cock was ramming her cervix with each plunge making her cry out my name.

She cupped her tits and teased her nipples as I started rising up and meeting her halfway. Her hair bounced and tussled all over the place as we bounced together with force. Her mouth hung open as she spit out profanity in that raspy, squeaky, sexy voice. That was more of a turn on than her cunt squeezing the life out of my cock.

"I love your dirty little mouth Autumn," I moaned.

"No you don't," she cooed. "You just love what I'm doing to you."

I smiled up at her as my hands tightened and stopped her from falling onto me again. My feet were dangling off the edge of the bed but I found the little lip between the mattress and box spring to give me some leverage. I started bucking into her cunt hard as she held still to start. As my thrusts became more urgent she rested a hand on my chest to help her balance.

My body was slamming into hers as the sounds of sex filled the room. The bed was squeaking under the heavy strain of us coming together. Her nails started digging into my chest as I pounded into her. The pain sent chills down my back and made me want her more. The wetness of her cunny was soaking me as our bodies slapped together.

We both dropped to the bed as I started to feel the fatigue of thrusting up into her so hard. She took back over riding me without pausing. The only thing that changed was the pace. She brought it a little more under control but still drove hard and forced me deep inside of her.

I looked up at her as her eyes were glazed over in pleasure. She only smiled down at me and giggled a little. A soft moan escaped her lips as my thumb and forefinger twisted her nipple. My other hand squeezed the perfect flesh of her ass. I smiled back up at her as she moaned out loud and made no attempt to be quiet about it.

I could feel myself start to boil over. She just changed the angle slightly and really worked her cunt muscles to squeeze my cock harder.

"I'm going to cum Autumn," I cried.

"Fuck, finally," she gasped. "Fill my wet little pussy."

My grip tightened around her hips making her cry out in pleasure as I started filling her. Her cunt milking my cock let me know she was getting off with me. I fired rope after rope off into her filling her full. I started seeing black spots in my vision as I finally finished cumming. She collapsed onto my chest and rested her forehead against it. The soft scent of her hair filled my nose as my breathing made her head rise and fall on my chest.

She finally turned her head to the side and smiled up at me. She still panted as she giggled a little. The soft glisten of sweat covered her face as I giggled with her. She tightened her muscles making my cock twitch inside of her. I was still rather hard and probably could have fucked her again right then.

"Did I leave you wanting more?"

"Umm hmm," I growled.

I gave a little tip of my hips making my cock slide deeper inside of her.

"I did my job then," she giggled.

She sat up pushing me deep inside of her again. She moaned softly before bringing her legs forward to stand. My eyes took in the sight of my cock impaled deep inside her cunny with her thong pulled to one side. She stood on the bed and quickly pulled the thong over her puss before any of me escaped.

"Get dressed while I get cleaned up," she said jumping off the bed and bounding for the bathroom.

I sat up and looked at my cock. It was coated with her juice. I stood and shuffled off the bed towards the bathroom so I could get a rag to clean it better. She smiled as she handed me a damp cloth. I cleaned myself off and got myself decent again. I walked back to the main room and took a seat next to the window air conditioner so I would cool off faster.

"I thought I was the only person who did that," she giggled.

"It's the fastest way to cool off."

"I wish I had the time," she offered. "I have to get changed. We are going to be cutting it close."

"I'm sure it won't be a problem."

She rifled through her suitcase to find something more appropriate for a wedding. She came up with a nice pair of black dress pants and nice shirt that hugged her curves. She found a matching bra and panty set and quickly got ready.

"So you do own bras," I joked.

"It doesn't mean I like to wear them."

"You've got the body, you don't need them."

"Thank you," she smiled.

She quickly brushed her hair. It was already starting to curl again. She looked sexy as she smiled at me still sitting by the a/c unit.

"You ready?" she asked.

"I guess," I sighed. "I'd rather have more dessert."

"You're lucky you got it once," she giggled.

I took her hand as we walked out the door again. We took the walk back down to my hotel again. We started through the lobby out towards the beach where Brandy said the wedding was going to take place. We weren't sure exactly where we were going but it wasn't hard to figure out. Once we saw some nicely dressed people we knew we were getting close.

"Well, it's about dam time you showed up," a voice groaned.

I continued on as Autumn looked up at me. She had this questioning look on her face as we got closer to him. I wasn't sure if he was talking to us or not since we were not that close to him and there were other people around us. We were almost past him when he spoke again to us.

"Hey, don't just fucking ignore me," he barked.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Who else would I be talking to?" he scowled. "Do you think you could cut it any closer to sundown?"

I was stunned I was being spoken to like this. I had dealt with a few unhappy clients in my past so I tried to let it go for now and defuse the situation.

"I'm sorry," I offered. "I had to get changed and make sure the cameras were ready for tonight. We still have plenty of time before it gets dark. Where is the site so we can get started?"

"It figures you'd wait until the last possible minute to get everything ready," he groaned. "It's just a fucking wedding. It's not like it's the most important day in my daughter's life or anything like that."

That pissed me off. "Who the fuck rattled your cage buddy?" I quipped. "I just found out about this wedding from Brandy about an hour ago. I can take my cameras and my time and leave if this is the way it's going to be."

"Larry! Larry! Larry!" We all turned and saw an older version of Brandy hustling across the floor to reach the three of us. She reached us after a few seconds of weaving through the small crowd of people watching.

"Larry, that's the stand in photographer. The other one canceled."

"Oh, I thought that maybe he recovered and he decided to show up," he scorned.

"No, Brandy met them in the elevator."

He gave her a skeptical look. She started to explain the story with Autumn helping her and filling him in on the details.

"I'm sorry," he said taking my hand and shaking it. "You must think I'm an asshole but it's been a rough couple of days."

"No problem," I said shaking his hand back. "We are burning daylight. Is everything ready to go?"

"Everyone is ready," Brandy's mom said.

"Autumn, go with them and started taking pictures," I ordered. "I will start at the alter and do some of the guest. We can meet in the middle and go from there."

Autumn smiled and winked at me. "I got you covered."

They went one way and I went the other. I started snapping pictures of the groom as he waited impatiently for his bride to walk down the aisle. The music started playing and the bridesmaids started to filter down the sandy path towards me. I snapped away until the bride started down. I continued and captured every moment of them as they did there thing. Autumn was quietly moving around to get the best angles as I stayed more to one spot and kept going.

They eventually finished and had their first kiss. We both captured it then I quickly got in front of them and snapped them as they left and walked the sand back towards the hotel until they disappeared. I snapped a few more of the bridesmaids leaving with the grooms men. The first part was over as the guest started to leave and head inside.

"That was fun," Autumn sighed.

"That was just the beginning my dear," I said.

"You're right," she squeaked. "I forgot about all the other pictures we have to take before the reception starts."

"Rock paper scissors?" I asked.

"No," she smiled. "I paid my dues in advance."

"I see how you are," I laughed. "Go get me a drink so I can get started."

She smiled that perfect smile. She leaned into me and gave me a soft kiss that lasted longer than I had expected it to. She broke away but remained close as she giggled and straightened out my tie. That smile never left her face as she looked at me and kissed me one last time. I smiled back at her as she stepped back.

"What?" she giggled. "I like weddings."

"Don't be getting any ideas," I joked.

She just laughed as she turned and walked the other way.

I gathered the wedding party around and got started. They were an easy and fun bunch to shoot. My personality and their good spirits made it pleasurable to take the photos and get the job done. Autumn returned with my drink and stepped in to take a few as I sipped. It was amazing how well we both worked together and how we both thought alike on certain things. Before we knew it the sun had just about set and the reception was about to start.

We both hustled ahead and took pictures of them as they were introduced and seated for dinner. We took a few more pictures of them sitting down, the best man speaking, and the maid of honor saying a few things too. Then we got a break as we sat down at a little table for two and had our dinner.

"I'm sorry this isn't sushi," I said to Autumn.

"Tomorrow," she smiled. "I can't wait."

"I really hope this was ok that I dragged you into this. I couldn't help but feel bad for Brandy. I've never been married but I know how important the pictures are. Once the day is over that's all you have to look back on is the pictures."

"It's more than fine," Autumn smiled. "I think this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done. They just don't make guys like you anymore."

"It's nothing really," I dismissed her compliment. "I'm just glad we made her night special."

"We certainly did," she smiled.

She slid closer to me in the chair and put her hand on my knee. I covered hers with mine as we ate quietly until it was time to go again.

We took pictures of the cake cutting and the dances. They opened up the dance floor and we took some pictures of the guests dancing before we both retreated back to the table and had a drink as we relaxed.

"Thank you so much," Brandy smiled. "You don't know how much this means to me."

"It was our pleasure," Autumn smiled back.

"I'm sorry about my dad," she said. "He wasn't aware that I had found a replacement."

"It's all good," I said. "I feel bad for the guy I replaced."

We all laughed at that.

"I think that's all the photos I want so you guys can go if you want," Brandy offered. "I know you guys had plans." She had this grin on her face as she said that.

Autumn and I looked at each other and laughed.

"We moved our plans ahead a few hours," Autumn giggled.

"Oh," Brandy now giggled. "Well, you can stay and party if you want. The bar is open but the dance floor is kind of dead."

"You get me a drink and I will get the dance floor moving," I offered.

"How are you going to do that?" she asked.

Autumn just smiled. "The kid can dance."

"This I have to see," she giggled.

I left my chair and started for the bar. I grabbed a drink and returned to the table where Autumn and Brandy still sat there talking.

"I'm going to get this party started," I said.

"Brandy has a request," Autumn smiled.

"No I don't," Brandy said turning red.

"She wants you to take your shirt off again. She said you looked sexy."

"That depends on you," I said. I waited to see her reaction before I continued. "Do you think I look sexy with it off?"

"I already told you that earlier bad boy," she said coyly.

"If I get thrown out of here Brandy I'm blaming you," I called as I went to the dance floor.

I looked at the DJ who was about to put something on. "Play me something that gets this crowd moving."

He smiled and put on something that went boom, boom but wasn't too loud and annoying. I let myself feel the music before I started moving. Autumn quickly came out and joined me. She and I danced around before Brandy made her way out there. Once she got out there more of them started to flow to the floor.

Before long I was surrounded by a group of screaming and laughing girls who were dancing and grinding on me. Autumn opened a few buttons on my shirt and before I knew it my shirt was open and loose as the girls were running their hands over my chest. I was having fun but trying to keep it PG since it was a wedding.

One of the girls was more aggressive but I let her have her fun and even played back with her a little. More of them started touching me. I started grinding on a few who returned the favor. I spotted Autumn in the circle of girls watching me. She was all smiles and laughing as I danced around. There wasn't a hint of jealously on her face as she watched the group circle me.

It must have gone on for a half an hour before the DJ finally slowed things down. I quickly buttoned my shirt back up and tucked it back in. I was out of breath from all the moving but the slow song had me finding Autumn and pulling her close to me. She pressed her body into mine as I held her tightly and moved slowly in a circle to the music.

"I hope I didn't let things go too far out here," I whispered.

"I don't care that you were dancing," she smiled. "I know who you are going home with tonight."

"And who might that be?"

"With me of course," she giggled.

"Smile," I heard Brandy's voice as we both looked.

The flash caught me by surprise as Brandy snapped a picture of me holding Autumn.

"I hope you don't mind," she said. "I know some people are very particular about their cameras."

"As long as the picture is worth taking its cool," I said.

"You two make a cute couple," Brandy smiled. "It was worth it."

She returned the camera carefully to the table and went off to find another drink. I refocused on Autumn.

"I can't believe we crashed a wedding," she sighed holding me tight again.

Her body pressed against mine felt so right at this point. I didn't want this moment to end.

"It's been one hell of a day hasn't it?" I said letting my hand rub her back.

"It's been one hell of a vacation," she whispered looking up at me.

"It's not over yet my dear," I softly replied.

She just smiled as I pressed my lips against hers. It was a soft and tender kiss that slowly let our tongues tangle and taste each other's kiss. I felt every curve of her body as she pressed into mine. It felt so right to kiss her right now.

The DJ came over the speakers and announced he was going to speed things up a little. The conga line song started playing over the speakers. Autumn smiled up at me as she pulled away and started the line. I quickly followed her as more and more people started getting in line and moving around the floor.

We danced that one and the electric slide and a few others before I wanted a break and headed to the bar. Autumn was right behind me and we ordered drinks. We met a few of the other guests and stood around talking with them.

The groom came over at some point and we talked with him for a while. He was very down to earth and couldn't thank us enough for taking time away from our vacation to make his big day go smoothly. Autumn and I told him it was nothing and that we were having a lot of fun. He left us and more of the other guest made their way over to us. They all thanked us and said it was cool for us to do this. We continued to play it off.

It was getting late and the bride and groom were ready to hit the road. I took a few pictures of them before they left. Autumn and I left after that and headed back up to my room. I opened the door and let her inside. She went in and kicked her shoes off.

"My poor feet," she sighed.

"I can rub them for you," I offered.

"I'd love that," she begged.

"Get comfortable and I will start."

"Can I burrow your shirt again?"

"I believe you left it in your room."

"Can I burrow another one then?" she giggled.

"You keep taking them and I won't have any left. What will I wear then?"

"Nothing," she said coyly.

I pulled two from my suitcase and tossed them at her. She looked them over before choosing one and laying it on the bed. I was already naked and searching for my warm up pants as I called them. I slipped into them as she got naked and put my shirt on over her body.

"You should probably just bring your whole suitcase here so you don't have to keep running back and forth," I suggested.

"Now you tell me," she giggled. "I've only got one day left."

"Don't remind me," I sighed.

"Don't think about it then," she offered. "Now rub my feet."

"Bossy little bitch," I sighed.

"That's miss bitch to you," she quipped. "How many times am I going to have to tell you that?"

"So angry," I teased.

"Hmm," she growled.

She pulled the blankets down and lay on the bed with her head on the pillows. I sat on the edge of the bed and took one of her feet into my hands. My eyes wandered to the space between her legs as my shirt exposed her cheeks. I could just make out the little slit of her cunny as my thumbs pressed the arch of her foot. My cock swelled as I continued to stare.