Something Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans grew softer and her breathing more steady as I worked one foot then the other. After some time I knew she had fallen asleep. I softly let her feet fall back to the bed and covered her up with the blanket. I dimmed the light and went into the living room to get my laptop out. I inserted the card from my camera and uploaded the pictures. Then I did hers.

I went through them and cleaned them up. I spent the better part of two hours getting them cleaned up and ready to be put on a memory stick. Once I finished that I closed the lid and crawled into bed.

"Did I fall asleep?" Autumn questioned as I shifted the bed when I got in.

"Yeah, you sure did," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," she said turning and rolling towards me.

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm sure you were expecting some," she smiled.

"Always tomorrow."

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"A good two hours. I was editing the pictures. They are ready to go."

"I would have helped," she sighed.

"All taken care of. Get some rest."

She smiled and wrapped her arm around my chest.

"I had fun tonight," she whispered.

"Was it better than sushi?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't go that far but I did have fun. This vacation has been one surprise after another."

"Isn't that the truth," I agreed.

Her hand traced soft circles over my chest until we both drifted off.