Something Unexpected Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't say I'm sorry again, Because I know you hate when people keep apologizing. But I will say that if you allow me a second chance, I will never lie again.

Sincerely,

Michelle.

Michelle's letter was sweet and heartfelt. It made Angel want to say something to her, but she wasn't ready.

Although a big part of her wanted to forgive Michelle, she was still hurt and confused over Michelle's lie.

Angel decided that even though she was not ready to have a conversation with Michelle, she could at least be cordial until she figured out what she wanted to do.

***********

When the week ended, Angel decided that she would spend the weekend relaxing and studying for some upcoming tests.

Unfortunately, Camilla had other plans.

She arrived on Angel and Madeline's doorstep early Saturday morning.

"Who is it?" Angel said groggily wiping sleep out of her eyes.

"It's me gorgeous." Camilla said from the other side of the door holding two steaming cups of Starbucks coffee.

"Is that a gingerbread latte?" Angel said perking up.

"Yes dear." Camilla said handing Angel the cup and coming into the apartment with her bags.

"Oooh from my favorite barista?" Angel asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Yea, let's go with that." Camilla said.

"mmm, this is heavenly." Angel said taking a sip of the warm mocha colored liquid.

"Since you brought my favorite latte, I guess all is forgiven." Angel said.

Camilla's answer was a cheeky smile.

"What has you in such a great mood?" Angel asked.

"Well," Camilla said turning toward Angel and sitting her cup down on the counter. "I've thought a lot about what you said and I want to formulate a plan with you."

"I should have known by the smell of gingerbread and pumpkin in the air." Angel said with laughter.

"Is this a we need to sexily shop kind of plan or we need to call in the homies?" Angel questioned.

"Definitely sexily shop." Camilla answered with a chuckle.

"Ok, give me and hour to get cleaned and dressed and then we can head to the mall. I am in desperate need of some new lingerie." Angel said.

After a nice warm shower, a quick breakfast and twenty minutes of trying to figure out what to wear, Angel was ready to go.

She and Camilla set off to Summit Mall.

On the way to the mall, Camilla told Angel that she received a visit from Elise.

"Yea, I haven't answered her phone calls for a few weeks now." Camilla answered.

"So what happened?" Angel asked.

"She stopped me on my way back to my apartment. I was so shocked and surprised to see her that I was speechless." Camilla said.

"So what did she do?" Angel asked.

"She was standing next to her car with flowers." Camilla said smiling, while looking in her side mirrors to change lanes.

"Elise? With flowers? My best friend Elise? About my height, dark skin, thinks she is one of the hottest things on earth?" Angel said in disbelief.

"That's the one." Camilla said with a laugh.

"I can't believe that." Angel said under her breath. "So finish telling me what happened."

"So before I could react or say anything, Elise came up to me and kissed me." Camilla began with smiles.

"She said that I did not have to forgive her, but she hoped I would forgive her for what happened at the club that night and know that she would never intentionally hurt me." Camilla said.

"That's it?" Angel said slightly disappointed.

"No! She also told me she loves me." Camilla said trying to hold back a smile.

"That's my girl." Angel said.

"She then said that I didn't have to say anything now, but if I wanted the relationship to move forward, the ball was in my court." Camilla said.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Angel said with smiles.

"Well it's not official yet, like she said, the ball is in my court." Camilla said while pulling into a parking spot.

"That is why we need to go shopping and figure out a plan." Camilla said removing her seatbelt.

"So what's the game plan?" Angel asked getting out of the car.

"Let's check out Spencer's first and see if we can get everything we need." Camilla said.

"Now, you know you just said the magic words. I loooooooooove Spencer's." Angel said nearly skipping with glee to the store as Camilla tried to catch up.

"So what's been going on with you and that girl, what was her name?" Camilla asked while perusing the clothes.

"Michelle, and we recently reached a snag in our relationship." Angel replied while looking at some t-shirts.

"Was it serious?" Camilla asked.

"I don't know. I mean we met her at the club that night and something happened between us. I didn't know that it was her and she pretended it wasn't." Angel said.

"Do you think she pretended it wasn't her to have a real chance with you?" Camilla asked.

"I don't know, it's possible." Angel said.

"Do you have a good connection with this girl?" Camilla asked.

"Yes." Angel answered

"Do you like her?" Camilla asked.

Angel thought back to their interrupted study session and replied, "Yes."

"So then I think you should be over here." Camilla said redirecting Angel to the lingerie section.

"I think we both need to do some shopping. You can of course get Playboy while I will stick to Hustler." Camilla said perusing the selection.

"Make love Angel not war." Camilla began, "Besides, are you really going to pass down a reason to buy Playboy?"

"You know how much I love that bunny...." Angel began.

"Mmhmm." Camilla said with a smirk.

"...and Valentine's Day is right around the corner." Angel said picking up a purple lingerie set.

"Yes, it is." Camilla agreed giving a full blown smile.

"Maybe we should have a little fun, surprise our significant others." Angel said smiling mischievously.

"Yes, we should have a little fun." Camilla said.

"Get naughty." They both said in unison and while laughing and clapping hands.

"In that case I'll take these." Angel said picking up a light bondage kit and massage oils.

"And these..." Angel said picking up some nipple and clit stimulation gel while she laughed.

"Hmm, I'm going to try the honey horny arousal cream." Camilla said.

"What about the nympho clit cream? Wouldn't that be better?" Angel asked with innocent eyes.

"or maybe the nipplicious nipple cream?" Camilla questioned.

"Honestly, who comes up with these names?" Angel said with a laugh.

"You should get some handcuffs." Angel said to Camilla tossing her a pair.

"Really?" Camilla asked.

"Yes, Elise likes to be in control as you know, be sexy and take it away for a night." Angel encouraged. "I think I'll do the same."

"Maybe I should dress up like a sexy nurse..." Camilla pondered while looking over the costume selection.

"Or a sexy cop? Oooh, I don't know when I can use this but I'm going to get these too." Angel said picking up a pair of vibrating panties.

"Ok, I think I'm ready." Camilla said around and armful of things.

"Let's go to hot topic and get some slut, I mean naughty outfits." Angel said.

"You're such a freak." Camilla said to Angel.

"I don't deny it." Angel said with a chuckle as they checked out with the cashier.

Valentine's Day was in two weeks on a Tuesday. The girls decided to come up with plans to surprise Elise and Michelle and make sure that they each had a Valentine's Day to remember.

After a lunch at The Lockview, Camilla went home to start preparations.

*******************

Following the girl's shopping trip, Camilla and Elise's relationship drastically changed.

They talked frequently and exchanged text messages daily. Camilla could not be any happier with the way things were going.

Angel on the other hand was cordial to Michelle but not overtly friendly.

When that Tuesday finally rolled around, Michelle was very surprised that Angel said anything to her at all.

"Hey Michelle, do you have a minute?" Angel said after their class was dismissed.

"Yea, what's up?" Michelle said in shock.

"I know that I haven't talked to you much in the past few weeks. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming over to talk about things." Angel asked.

"Yes, I would love that." Michelle said.

"Ok, come to my apartment at 7:30pm sharp. I'll leave the door open for you." Angel said as she zipped up her coat to leave.

"Ok, I'll be there." Michelle replied before she walked in the opposite direction.

Michelle arrived to the apartment at 7:30pm just as Angel asked.

Angel didn't have to worry about their "talk" being interrupted because Madeline and Javon were off on an extended romantic weekend.

"Angel? Angel?" Michelle said coming inside Angel's apartment and locking the door behind her.

"I'm in the bathroom I'll be out in a minute, you should make yourself comfortable." Angel said.

"Ok!" Michelle shouted in answer and looked around the apartment.

She saw that Angel had a chilled bottle of Red Berry Ciroc on the counter and cranberry juice so she made two drinks.

"Ok, you can come back." Angel shouted.

Michelle gathered the drinks and moved to Angel's room. Angel was still in the bathroom so Michelle set the drinks down.

As she looked around, she noticed that Angel had soft music playing and that there were a few lit candles scattered around.

"I wanted you to know that I read your letter..." Angel said entering the doorway.

"Wow." Michelle said as she released a breath. She stared at Angel's scantily clad body and nearly drooled.

Angel stood in the doorway wearing 5 inch strappy heels, a purple corset, a matching thong, and thigh high stockings.

"...well do you want to know my answer?" Angel asked while running a hand provocatively across the tips of her chest and turning to the side slightly to pose.

"Yes..." Michelle said breathily.

In answer Angel walked over slowly to Michelle. She reached forward as if she was going to grab Michelle by the waist but instead grab a drink near her hip.

She sexily sipped on the cocktail and then lasciviously licked her lips.

"Oooou." Michelle moaned.

"Do you want some?" Angel asked with innuendo.

"Hell yes." Michelle replied.

Angel tipped the glass to Michelle's lips and allowed her to drain a three quarters of the liquid. She then removed the glass and replaced it with her lips.

"mmm, I love cranberry." Angel said as she licked Michelle's lips.

When Michelle ran her hands up Angel's arms to pull her in closer for a deeper kiss, Angel pulled back.

"All this kissing has made me thirsty." Angel exclaimed, as she drained the rest of the glass.

Picking up the second glass on the table Angel took a few sips of that before she gave Michelle a naughty smile.

She put her ass on the edge of the desk and sat high in a pin up pose. Taking another sip of the glass, she purposefully poured a little of the amber colored liquid over the tops of her breast.

"Oops, looks like I made a mess." Angel said with a giggle and a smile.

"Come clean it up." Angel said impishly as she pulled Michelle's head to the tops of her breasts.

"Estás muy caliente en su lencería." Michelle mumbled against Angel's breast.

"lencería? I'm guessing that means lingerie." Angel said as Michelle took her nipple into her mouth.

"Muy bien." Michelle replied.

Before they could get too carried away, Angel gently pushed Michelle away.

"Now let's get back to my answer." Angel said and kissed Michelle.

"Mmm, you taste good." Angel punctuated between kisses as she kissed and licked Michelle's lips.

She then began biting and sucking on Michelle's neck.

"I thought we were supposed to be talking." Michelle said in between kisses as she squeezed Angel's ass.

"There is nothing to talk about. I forgive you, its forgotten, now let's make up." Angel said already imagining the hot passionate sex they could have.

"Just like that?" Michelle questioned hesitantly.

"Yes, just like that." Angel said sexily.

"Ok." Michelle said as she ran her hands up to Angel's shoulders.

"There's only one condition." Angel said to Michelle as she kissed around the v neck of her shirt.

"What is that?" Michelle asked breathily.

"You have to let me be in control." Angel said. "Can you do that?"

"I don't know." Michelle said trying hard to concentrate through the fog of alcohol.

"It's the best way to earn my forgiveness and besides last time it was all about my pleasure. I want it to be all about you this time." Angel said.

"Ok." Michelle agreed.

"Good." Angel said before she got off the bed.

Confused Michelle lay on the bed and looked at Angel.

"Strip," Angel ordered as she went to the end of the bed and began placing things from a purple box on her desk.

"What is all that?" Michelle asked taking off her pants and getting back in bed.

"Things to make sure we have a very wonderful evening." Angel said with smiles.

When Michelle was naked and completely spread out on the bed, Angel came down and tied her wrists to the headboard with silk scarves.

"I was expecting cuffs." Michelle said as she watched Angel tie her wrists to the bed.

"Silk is much sexier than metal honey." Angel said with a wink.

She finished off Michelle's wrists and then tied a silk blindfold around her eyes.

"Do we need a safe word?" Michelle jokingly asked.

"This is only the beginning, maybe later." Angel said running her finger from the inside of Michelle's ankle to her inner thigh.

Angel then left the room only to return shortly after with some items from the kitchen.

After putting the items on the table, Angel straddled Michelle's waist.

She began seducing Michelle by licking and sucking on her bottom lip. She then drew Michelle's bottom lip into her mouth and lightly nibbled on it.

"Mmm." Michelle moaned.

Angel moved to the right side of Michelle's neck and repeated the treatment. She then moved to just below Michelle's earlobe and swirled her tongue around the small indent.

She knew that Michelle loved to be licked in that spot, so she concentrated on that spot until she heard Michelle start to pant.

Angel licked her way to the other side of Michelle's neck and repeated her ministrations.

She reached behind her to the desk and applied a cool substance to both of Michelle's nipples.

"What is that?" Michelle asked squirming from the cold.

"I have it on good authority that whip cream is great with chocolate." Angel said and then licked Michelle's nipple like an ice cream cone.

"Mmm." Michelle moaned as Angel flicked her tongue across Michelle's budding nipple.

Angel licked around Michelle's areola and bit her nipple as she gasped. As Michelle began to moan loudly, Angel bit the underside of both of her breasts.

Then Angel began to start slowly moving down. She licked a trail to Michelle's belly button. When she reached Michelle's belly button she dipped her tongue in and out her navel while she massaged Michelle's sides.

She then moved lower to Michelle's warm core. Angel sat on her ankles and just breathed in Michelle's scent. Angel swore that Michelle smelled like maple syrup.

Instead of immediately diving in, Angel decided to tease Michelle. She applied some nipple cream to Michelle's nipples and clit cream to Angel clit.

As she let the cream begin to cause a tingling sensation on Michelle, Angel took a sip of her drink. While taking a sip, she inadvertently got an ice cube in her mouth.

Instead of putting it back in the glass, she decided to have some fun with Michelle.

When Michelle began moaning from the effects of the cream, Angel went in.

She licked Michelle from the bottom of her slit to the top of her clit. She put the ice cube at the base of her tongue and licked in small circles from her sweet center to the top of her clit. Angel paid extra attention to be careful around Michelle's clit because of her sensitivity. With the ice almost melted, she decided to use her tongue and teeth and bite lightly around Michelle's clit.

She used her tongue to circle around Michelle's clit and then lapped the juices from her hole.

"Oh yes, yes right there." Michelle moaned.

Angel lapped up and down Michelle's clit slowly increasing pressure at the top.

As Michelle moaned Angel increased her efforts. She put another ice cube in her mouth and used it to flick Michelle's sensitive button.

When Michelle moaned that she was close, Angel gently scrapped her button with her teeth and lips.

"Oooh oh aaaaaah!" Michelle moaned.

Angel didn't let up. She lapped and sucked at Michelle's clit as she scissored her legs in the sheets.

"Omg omg I'm going to pass out uhn uhn." Michelle said grinding into Angel's face as she tried to trap Angel there.

"Aaahhhhh." Michelle screamed as an orgasm rocked her body. "Oh God, Angel!"

Even though Michelle orgasmed Angel didn't let up.

She inserted a finger into Michelle's pussy and started searching for her g spot.

"YES!!!!" Michelle moaned as her back arched off the bed.

Angel placed gentle kisses against Michelle's pussy and slowly stroked in and out of Michelle's pussy as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

She removed Michelle's blindfold and kissed her on the lips.

"That was so amazing." Michelle said as she leaned up and kissed Angel.

"Oh, I hope you're not tired." Angel said with a chuckle as she got off the bed.

"Why not?" Michelle asked leaning against her restraints.

Angel looked at her desk. It had a bowl of chocolate, caramel and whip cream. She also had ice, the nipple and clit cream, and a whip.

"Haha," Angel said with a chuckle, "We are just getting started."

12