Something We Have to Talk About Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers

I hired a part time housekeeper to do the housework and laundry. She worked mornings and I paid her well.

I met at church a young widow woman whose husband had been killed in Iraq. He had gotten what I almost got only his was a roadside bomb, not friendly night time fire. She is about ten years younger than me with one child. It took us about two years to become totally comfortable with the idea of new life partners.

We talked about a premarital contract. She didn't see the need for one but she had not gone through what I had. Sherrie drew us up one that had a strong infidelity clause in it for both of us. We both agreed and signed.

We waited until after the church wedding to engage in sex. She was passionate as was I was. I had kept my weight down and continued to exercise even more. That night, well, let's just say, awesome, We each had gone for years without and the sex that night, and for many more was just fantastic. The sex was covered over in love. I was prepared for a long stay and she made it all possible.

Well, readers, let me hear from you. Public or private comments are welcome. The next story will be lots shorter. I just got carried away on this one.

RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers