Something Wicked Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all the way in?" It was Charlie. I looked up and our eyes met. "Are you?"

"Yeah," I said, almost out of breath.

"I wanna watch."

"Come on then..."

Charlie sat up and crawled around until she was kneeling beside Stacey's rather full ass.

"That looks fucking amazing." Charlie stated rather lustfully.

"Fuck her." She ordered.

Slowly I began to pull out. After about an inch I pushed back in. Out and inch then back in, slowly I began to work Stacey's ass. Stacey was moaning and mumbling about how good it hurt. Charlie made her way down to Stacey's mouth and began to tongue kiss her, before coming back to enjoy the show. Charlie then grabbed Stacey's ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Fuck her harder."

I started pulling out farther with each thrust before sinking back in until I was only leaving the head inside before ramming home. Slowly at first then faster and faster. Charlie let go of Stacey's cheeks and grabbed me by my face. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and started kissing me.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer Stacey's virgin ass was so tight and this whole experience was driving me wild and so I broke off the kiss.

"I'm going to cum soon." I announced. "And I want to cum in your mouth Charlie."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh huh. Oh shit here it comes..."

I grabbed Charlie by her head and forced her face down towards Stacey's ass. I held her face against Stacey's ass cheek and pulled my dick out before jamming it into Charlie's waiting mouth. My cock began to explode as my own orgasm shook my body.

"Fuck yeah, suck my cock. Yeah, suck her ass off my dick, slut."

Charlie had swallowed most of my cum but some was dribbling from the corner of her mouth. I looked down at Stacey's closing asshole.

"Get over here and help her clean my dick off." I said to Stacey.

Stacey turned around and the girls began to take turns licking my shaft like an ice cream cone before turning their attention to each other. Stacey began licking the remaining semen from Charlie's lips.

"God that hot." I uttered as I watched the two girls making out.

"I still need to be fucked." Charlie said.

"And I should be going..." added Stacey. "Thanks for showing me such a good time you guys."

"Your welcome." I said as I laid down on my bed.

12