Something Wicked This Way Comes Ch. 03

Story Info
Cops get a bit too frisky and Dex threatens to kill them.
4.1k words
4.62
4.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were shut tight as I kept kicking it. I didn't want to see the demon on top of me only to remind me it was someone I loved. But what happened to Dex & Josh? Did they kill them? Were they tied up and locked away somewhere?

It cried out in pain as my leg connected with what I think was its stomach, letting go of my arms as it rolled off me. I heard a thud as it hit the floor. I wondered how badly my arms were bruised and if I could actually walk or not because of the rape but I didn't have time to think about that. I had to get out of here.

I wondered if I knocked the wind out it long enough to get away as I tried to get off the bed, but my body wouldn't move. My brain kept telling my body to move but every time I tried they stopped.

Someone said my name sternly. At first I thought it was my dad, the tone he used when I was in trouble for something. I heard the voice again, more urgent yelling right next to my ear "Ashley! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and looked around. The sun was shining bright in the windows and gave me just enough light to look around. There was wood paneling for walls and the curtains were some huge bright yellow and orange flowers. The room seemed so dark compared to the brightness outside.

I wasn't in my room and it wasn't my dad's voice I heard. It felt cold on top of my body because nothing was covering me up but yet I felt hot. Someone was lying under me and that's why I felt hot. I didn't know where I was at first and then images of Dex raping me flashed through my mind.

Someone's hand was grabbing onto the sheet to my left, gripping it like they were in pain or mad as hell. Whoever was under me had their arms and legs hooked around mine so I couldn't move at all, except maybe my hips.

I lied there breathing fast and heavy as I looked around frantically. Strands of my hair were over my face, in my mouth, over my eyes and of course tickling my nose. I tried to blow it out of my mouth and nose but all I managed to do was get more hair inside my mouth.

Someone was slowly rising up from the side of the bed. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Josh's face. The horns that were jutting out of his forehead moments ago were gone. He said "Luv, it's ok. You're alright. You were having a nightmare. It's ok."

My eyes widened in terror as he reached out to touch me. All I could think about was how only moments ago those fingernails looked like long, sharp black claws. I wanted to cry but I couldn't there was no strength left in me. "Please don't...No...Please don't..."

He recoiled from me and there was so much hurt in Josh's eyes as I said that. I wanted to get as far away from him as I could. I tried breaking free from the demon that was holding me but it was no use, he was so much stronger than I was.

I heard a familiar voice "Sweetheart, it's alright. We would never hurt you."

I swallowed hard. Was it really just a nightmare? Or were the demons trying to trick me again? But then I realized if they were demons, they would be raping me again. They would be enjoying my fear and not trying to calm me down.

Josh was kneeling on the floor looking at me. "It's ok, it's over."

Dex began to relax and slowly let me go when he felt me take a deep breath and whisper "I'm sorry." As soon as his arms and legs weren't holding me anymore, I rolled off him to towards Josh. "Josh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He smiled but it didn't light up his blue eyes. I cupped his face with my hands "Please forgive me for hurting you."

He put his head on my legs and sighed heavily. When he lifted his head to look at me, he said teasingly "You know Luv I kissed your boo boos last night so I hope you will return the favor."

I looked at him a bit confused but happy he was teasing me because I knew he forgave me. I nodded. "Of course I will Josh. Where did I kick you?"

He tried to smile as he stood up "Do you really need me to answer that? I mean a tiny thing like you taking out a man at least twice your size. Thankfully it was only a glancing blow."

My face turned red as I realized where I kicked him. He laughed then and gave me a quick kiss "I'll be fine in a little while."

Dex moved his body so he was sitting behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You want to talk about it? The nightmare you had."

I shook my head "No." I wanted to forget the nightmare. Right now all I wanted was to go to the bathroom, get some clothes on and have a cup of hot coffee.

Josh said "It must have been some nightmare. You were screaming and kicking in your sleep so badly that we knocked over the lamps."

Dex kissed my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine as he kissed his way up to my ear lobe. I looked at Josh's shaft as he stood in front of me. I moved my hands to his hips and pulled him towards my mouth.

I kissed his shaft gently, waiting for him to stop me but he didn't. I looked up at him and he nodded letting me know it was ok. I took the tip of him in my mouth sucking gently. He moved his hand up to the back of my head, pushing my head down further. I heard him moan softly in pleasure as my mouth moved down.

Dex sucked my earlobe and started caressing my breasts in his hands. He whispered "I love your nipples, how they react to my". But he was suddenly cut off as the door suddenly burst open.

The three of us jumped and froze in surprise to stare at the door. A tall, skinny police officer came in the room with his gun pointed at us and yelled "Freeze".

I almost laughed. I didn't think any of us were going to move, we were so startled and shocked. I didn't know if the frame and door were just weak from being old or if this officer was stronger than he looked to break in the door like that.

Another one strode through the door holding his gun down at his side. "Well...Well...Well...What do we have here?" He was middle aged and on the heavy side. He strode into the room and holstered his gun as he looked at us. "We got a call saying they heard a woman's screams and lots of things getting broken. It sounded like someone was getting killed in here."

I swallowed hard as he stared at me and then his eyes moved down my body slowly. He licked his lips as if he was wondering what flavor of ice cream I would taste like. He made no effort to hide the fact that he was staring at my breasts. When Dex tried to move his arm to cover them, the officer moved his hand to his gun and shook his head "Don't you move, don't you dare move!"

I knew he was in charge and used his authority to bully people. I looked up at Josh, his face twisted into nothing but rage. I hoped if I was polite they would at least tone it down and not be so hostile towards us. "Officer may I please cover up with a blanket?"

Dex tensed behind me. I wanted to reach out and touch Dex and let him know it was alright but I didn't.

The officer laughed "I don't think so Darlin'. I am rather enjoying the view from here." He turned his head to the side to ask the officer who stood against the door "Aren't you Deputy?"

The deputy's face turned red as he put his gun away. He didn't know what to say or do. He didn't want to be here but he also didn't want to disagree with his superior either. He looked at the other officer "Yes sir, Sheriff." He averted his eyes from us and looked at the floor, ceiling or outside.

I knew I pissed him off by calling him an officer and not Sheriff and he was going to make me pay for my mistakes any way he could.

Another officer entered the doorway and began to smile as he took everything in. This one was tall and broad compared to the other officer. I had a feeling I didn't want to ever be alone with him. I was suddenly relieved the deputy was here.

He moved up beside the sheriff and stared at me. I wanted to ask him if he wanted a napkin for the drool rolling down his chin but I bit my tongue and kept my mouth shut.

The sheriff glanced over at the officer "Well Officer Derek do you think we should inspect this pretty little thing for any type of injuries?"

Derek nodded his head a bit too eagerly. "Why yes Sherriff Ferris, I believe we should."

The deputy cleared his throat "Sherriff, I think this was just a mis..." Ferris turned towards him and said "Shut up Deputy."

Officer Derek pulled his gun out of the holster, pointing it in our general direction. He motioned with the gun "You on the floor, up against the wall. Move slowly or I'll have to shoot you." He smiled and the way he said that I knew he would and enjoy it too.

I looked down at Josh, hoping it showed in my eyes to just do what they wanted and I would be alright. His face showed nothing but rage as he laced his hands behind his head and slowly stood. He walked slowly across the room unlocked his hands and put them against the wall.

Officer Derek looked at Dex and motioned with his gun "Now you. Don't do anything stupid either."

I could feel the tension in Dex's body as he slowly moved off the bed. I knew if he ever got the chance, he was going to kill both of them. He already had a hatred for anyone in law enforcement because of when he was in prison. All I could do was sit there and pray he didn't say or do anything to antagonize them more.

Ferris said "Alright little lady, off the bed. I need to see if you got any marks on you. If you do, well...I'll have to take both these men in and arrest them." He stood there smirking, enjoying this.

I got off the bed slowly and stood by the edge. I looked at them feeling defeated but something occurred to me. They felt threatened by us for some reason. It wasn't just their overinflated egos that they were behaving this way. They were hiding something, but what? What didn't they want us to know?

Both of them stood there enjoying staring at my body, especially my breasts. Ferris nudged Derek "You think she has any marks under those huge tits of hers?"

I was about five foot four and wore a 34DD bra. I suppose to them, they were the biggest breasts they ever saw and wanted to cop (no pun intended) a feel while they had the chance.

Derek smiled widely "Should I inspect them?"

My eyes immediately darted to Dex and Josh against the wall. I was so worried they would go after the Ferris or Derek then. I saw both of them looking back at me and shook my head ever so slightly and mouthed 'Don't'.

I tried to smile at them but Derek moved to stand in front of me, purposely blocking my view to them. He moved to stand behind me and I could hear him pull something out. He held his baton in front of me, holding it so I get a good view of it.

He moved it so fast against me that I wasn't expecting it that I practically fell into him.

He laughed and bent his knees a bit as he pulled my lower body back hard against him his hips. I clenched my teeth together and vowed I would not cry out. He rolled the cold baton up against my body.

I closed my eyes and took a deep a breath. The baton was so cold against my skin that my nipples got hard. Derek and Ferris laughed when they noticed "I think she likes that Derek."

He grinded his hips into me letting me know he was enjoying this a bit too much. "Yeah, I think she does." He rolled the baton slowly up my body, under my breasts to lift them up. "You see any marks yet Sheriff?"

Ferris squinted and acted like he couldn't see that far away. "Damn it. I can't see anything from here. I ain't got my glasses on."

The deputy said "You don't wear" and that's all he got out before Ferris turned on him and said angrily "You hush over there Tomlison or you'll be working in the slaughterhouse cleaning up shit."

As Ferris moved closer to me he pulled out his baton. I started shaking as I stared at the baton. I didn't know what he was going to do with it. He stood in front of me and moved the baton to my knee, sliding it up the inside of my left thigh. I tried to close my legs before he could get any higher up and touch my lips.

Ferris pulled the baton away and sighed heavily as if he wasn't enjoying this and I was making his job harder. "Now Darlin' I have to make sure you don't have any bruises. I mean what kind of Sheriff would I be if I let you go with them boys and they hurt you again? Now that would get attention, attention I don't want or need. You understand?"

I tried to say something but nothing came out. I couldn't even nod my head I was so scared of what he was going to do.

When I didn't say anything, he moved his free hand up to my breast and pinched my nipple hard. Tears stung my eyes as I let out a small cry.

I heard Dex say "Don't you touch her. I'm going to kill you." Josh said "Leave her alone!" Ferris cocked his head to the side. He was suddenly so enraged that he stood up straighter and puffed up his chest.

"You threatening me boy?!" I watched Ferris walk stalk towards Dex and Josh, slapping the baton in his hand several times. The sound echoed off the walls, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. He was only a couple of feet away, pulling the baton back to take a swing at Dex's back.

Tomlison said "Sheriff, we have company."

I wanted to sigh in relief and kiss Tomlison for saving Dex even though he didn't say or do anything when Ferris was touching me. I wasn't sure if he said that because Ferris was going to hit Dex or if we really did.

Derek quickly slid the baton out from under my breasts to put it back in his belt loop. He whispered in my ear "You best keep your mouth shut whore." He moved to the side of me and acted as if they weren't doing anything wrong.

Ferris stopped and turned around. He looked at me and then Officer Derek before he walked away. He stopped in the doorway and turned around "You got five minutes to get the hell out of here. If you don't, I will arrest all three of you for destruction of property."

He looked at me, his eyes moved up and down my body till they finally rested on my breasts "I'm sure you don't want Derek to give any of you, especially that hot little thing, a cavity search." He looked at Derek and then back to me "He's very...thorough in his searches."

I heard a male's voice outside the door "Everything alright in there Sheriff? Tomlison?"

Tomlison looked at Ferris, then me and quickly looked away. He swallowed hard and nodded his head a couple of times to whoever was outside. "Yes sir, everything is fine."

Ferris took a step outside and just when I thought he was gone, he leaned back in and said "Remember...Five minutes. Come on Derek and Tomlison, no one's hurt or dead in there." He muttered under his breath "Yet."

Derek smiled at me and took a step towards me. He licked his lips and said "I hope you taste as good as you look."

I found the strength somewhere deep inside me to look back at him "Too bad you'll never find out."

His smile wilted away and twisted with rage. We could hear Ferris shouting through the door "Derek, get your ass out here on the double!"

Derek looked towards the door and then back at me "Bitch, I hope you aren't gone in five minutes. I'm going to enjoy feeling every single inch of you." He pronounced each word as he gave my body the once over before finally turning and walking out the door.

Tomlison stood by the door a moment, as if he wanted to say something. I heard men's voices outside and then someone laughed. I heard Ferris yelling "Get out here Tomlison!" He finally walked out without saying a word.

I fell to the floor in a heap and just started sobbing. Dex and Josh were beside me moments later holding me in their arms. Josh asked concerned "Luv, are you alright?" There was nothing but anger in Dex's voice "Sweetheart, I swear they will pay for this."

I looked from one to the other "No, please don't. Let's just pack up and leave...Please...I don't want any of them to touch me again or arrest either of you."

We could hear Ferris' voice outside because no one shut the door. "Fred wanted to know what was going on. He looked out the window and saw our cars. I assured him it was just some kids foolin' around. But he's worried he'll have to clean blood stains out of that room again. I assured him there ain't any in there."

I knew Fred was the owner of the motel because he introduced himself when we checked in last night. The only room available was this one, number 13. I was superstitious and told Dex and Josh I didn't want to stay here. But Fred said there wasn't another motel around for a hundred miles and there was a nasty storm headed this way and insisted we stay.

We didn't believe him because there wasn't a cloud in the sky but I knew they wanted to go out for a drink so I gave in. But what disturbed me the most was something happened in here before, but what? Was someone killed in here? If so, who?

A noise startled me from my thoughts. I looked around and realized Dex was trying to shut the door but couldn't. Tomlison ripped part of the door jamb out when he came through the door so it wouldn't close now.

Josh held me several moments before he picked me up gently and sat on the bed with me in his lap. He put his hand on my face, rocking me back and forth like a little child "It's alright Luv. It's alright." He stroked the side of my head gently as I sobbed in his chest.

After several minutes Dex stood in front of us "I've got everything packed. We just need to get it in the truck and get out of here. Sweetheart you need to get dressed. Here are some clothes." He held them out to me. I took them graciously as he said "I don't want anyone to look or touch you like that ever again."

I looked at Dex through the tears in my eyes and nodded. He grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and dabbed my eyes gently "Don't worry Sweetheart they'll pay for what they did."

I shook my head "No, please Dex, I'll be fine. They didn't hurt you or Josh and that's all that matters to me."

I slowly let go of Josh and stood up. I took my clothes in the bathroom to get dressed. Even though they had both saw me naked, I still couldn't dress in front of them right now.

I could hear my heart pounding so hard and fast in my ears as I waited for the door to fly open to see Ferris or Derek standing there. I got dressed as quickly as I could, looking at the door nervously every couple of seconds.

Dex and Josh were talking quietly and stopped when I opened the door. "You ready Luv?" I nodded because I couldn't wait to get out of here.

Dex opened the doorway and looked around "It's clear" before he disappeared through the doorway. Josh said "Dex is going to drive the truck up here for us."

I heard the truck pulling up outside and the door shut. Dex was standing in the doorway "Ferris is waiting for us on the street. I'm sure we'll have a tail until we're over the county line."

I looked at Dex "Please don't do anything Dex...Please...I beg you..."

He walked over to me, putting his hands on my shoulder and leaned down to look me in the eyes "Sweetheart, I'm not going to do anything. Well, at least right now. They'll know it was me." He smiled, pulled me into his body and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me softly on top of the head and said "Come on, let's get out of here."

When we went outside Fred was standing by the side of the truck "Don't you be worrying about the room. I told the Sheriff if he did anything to you three, I'd be sending a bill to the county for the damage to the wall, door and lock. You just get out of town and stay away from here. Bad things will happen if you come back." He looked at all of us a moment before he started whistling and walked away.

We got in the truck and thankfully there was only one small car in the lot. It was parked close enough to the sidewalk that Dex could get by even though it was still tight.

As we drove by I noticed the curtain slowly fall back down. Whoever was staying in the room must have called the police. I couldn't blame them though. I would have done the same thing if I heard a commotion like that in a motel room. Dex stopped the truck before he backed out on the street, looking both ways before backing out.

12