Something Wicked This Way Comes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sherriff's car was parked on the street with Ferris and Derek inside. Dex backed the truck up on to the street and put it in gear. Thankfully he made sure not to spin out or hit the gas too hard as he started down the road.

I moved in the back seat so I could look in the mirrors. I couldn't see if Ferris was following or not and I didn't want to look back. Josh nodded "He's following us Luv." All three of us remained sitting forward not turning around to look at the car.

We drove for about ten minutes before we saw the signs for the highway. Once we got on the on ramp to the highway, both Dex and Josh rolled down their windows to give Ferris and Derek the finger. Dex punched the gas pedal and sped down the ramp.

I jerked back when he hit the gas and when I could I looked behind us, worried that they would be behind us with the lights and sirens on. But they drove across the bridge and turned around.

I was relieved in so many ways. I sighed in relief when we were actually on the highway and Ferris' car wasn't behind us anymore. I felt exhausted and my eye lids were suddenly heavy. I closed them and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

12