Something Wicked This Way Cums

Story Info
A challenge leads to unexpected monster encounters.
13.7k words
4.61
25.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains sexual encounters between a human and various kinds of futanari monster girls, so if this is not your thing, you may not want to continue reading.

All people engaged in sexual activities in the story are aged 18 years or older. Much, much older.

---------------

Maxwell was a weak, sickly, little kid, and now he wasn't sick anymore, but he was still smaller than his fellow young adult male friends. He wasn't exactly feminine, but he was undoubtedly the smallest guy at his school. It was this reason that caused him to be picked on daily by male and female alike. The guys would call him "Maxine," and the girls just laughed.

He hated his placement at the bottom of the social food chain. He became super excited when he learned of a "test of courage" that people were whispering about in the hallways and classrooms of the school, and the streets of Bardus.

There had always been monster sightings west of town in the dark forest, but someone came up with a new challenge. There was an old abandoned cabin two miles into the woods that someone had stumbled across while hunting many years ago, and they saw a beautiful, eerie, glowing flower near it.

It's the only place that this particular flower was known to grow.    So the challenge was to make it safely to the cabin and then back to town with one of the flowers. Proof that you were brave enough to have completed the quest.

Maxwell watched as one by one the young men of Bardus set out on the challenge. None of them had returned, except for the ones that never made it to the cabin in the first place. They said that they had gone to the cabin, but could find no flowers, but everyone knew they were lying. They had been too afraid to go all the way. They were labeled as cowards and promptly put at the bottom of the pile with Maxwell.

Maxwell made up his mind that he was going to do it, no matter what it took. He gathered up some supplies and packed them away in a small backpack that he used for school.    After bathing, he would make sure that he covered his scent with natural smelling oils and herbs found in the forest. He wouldn't go during the day. He planned on waiting until nightfall and going then. He thought he might have a better chance of sneaking there and back when it was dark.

"Are you crazy?" Batill looked at Maxwell.

"What is it? I think I have a better chance of bringing back the flower if I do it during the night. Nobody else has tried going during the night." Maxwell explained.

"There is a reason for that... they aren't touched in the head like you are." Batill teased Maxwell.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear that from a pretty boy."

"You think I'm pretty?" Batill grinned at Maxwell.

"I said, shut up." Maxwell blushed.

Batill was the only person in class that would speak to Maxwell civilly.    Batill considered Maxwell, a friend. Maxwell thought that Batill was kind to him, and he accepted Batill's feelings at face value.

"Hey, I am only trying to look out for you. If you are going to go and try this challenge, I want you to have the best chance that you can have to get back in one piece."

"I know, I'm sorry, Batill. You have always been nice to me, and I appreciate it." Maxwell bowed his head to Batill.

"It's what friends do, Maxwell." Batill put his hand on Maxwell's shoulder, "Tell me again of your plan to retrieve the flower."

Maxwell described, in detail, how he would leave at night and sneak quietly through the forest, hiding behind whatever he could find along the way. Once he had the flower in hand, he would repeat the process to come out of the forest.

"That does seem like a good plan. Staying hidden should work well." Batill nodded, satisfied.

Batill and Maxwell waited for the dark. They both walked to the edge of the forest. The forest was alive with the sounds of birds and animals.

As the last rays of the setting sun shone on Maxwell's face, Batill put his hand out, "Good luck, my friend. I will see you in the morning."

"Thank you for seeing me off, Batill. I'll do my best." Maxwell shook his hand and then turned and disappeared into the woods carrying a small pack.

"Please, make it back to me, my friend," Batill said too low for Maxwell to hear.

***

Maxwell had been traveling for some time now, always keeping low and moving as quietly as possible. He couldn't see the sky for the canopy of thick leaves from the enormous trees, but he was sure that he was heading steadily west. His eyes had adjusted to the night, and curiously the woods weren't as utterly dark as he had assumed they would be. Glowing insects and strange mushrooms gave off enough light to cast everything in a dim green glow with eerie shadows.

He heard a noise in the brush in the distance ahead of him and quickly crouched low behind some bushes.    Just as he stopped moving undercover, a figure broke out of the brush and onto the rough pathway that Maxwell had been following. It shook itself like a wet dog, and bits of leaves and dirt bounced out of its short fur and hit the ground all around it.

He watched as this figure put their snout into the air and sniffed. It looked like a beast of some kind from this distance, but it was walking on two legs!

The beast put its head back down and turned in Maxwell's direction. Its ears swiveled towards the front. It was coming down the path toward Maxwell's hiding spot.

Maxwell's heart felt like it was going to leap out of his chest, but he tried to remain as still as he could. He was starting to sweat. The night was warm, and he was wearing a few layers of clothing to protect him from the thorns and other scratchy things he might encounter. He could feel his sweat washing away the oils and herbs that he had rubbed on his body at the start of his journey.

It stopped right in front of where Maxwell was, and he could see the beast more clearly now.

It looked like a humanoid wolf, and definitely female. Her face was less beastly than he had first thought at a distance. Her ears twitched on top of her head as she looked around. Her short muzzle was open slightly, and he could see her sharp-looking canines as she breathed in deeply, chuffing.

Her large, furry breasts covered by a small tube top, made of what looked like different patches of leather. Her nethers were covered by a loincloth hanging down, and it seemed to be of the same material as the top.    A big bushy tail swept back and forth behind her as she sniffed the air again.

She started to look down at the bushes Maxwell hid beneath, when suddenly there was a noise down the path in the direction Maxwell had come from, and the wolf girl let out a low growl, then tore off on the road towards the clatter.

Maxwell released the breath that he didn't realize that he had been holding.

The forest had grown quiet with the arrival of the wolf-girl, but the volume rose steadily after her departure. The insects and animals sang again as if nothing had happened.

He waited for a minute, listening intently before he slowly crawled out from his hiding spot and started down the pathway towards his goal.

He did not feel the other pair of eyes as they watched him from the dense forest as he walked away. They moved in his direction once he was out of sight.

***

Maxwell snuck along the pathway, staying hidden as best he could. A glow appeared just down the path. It was coming from what looked to be a clearing that opened up. Once he got to the edge of the clearing, he saw the cabin.    Its windows were lit up by some light source in the cabin, maybe a fire in the hearth or some candles near the windows. He doubted it was the hearth. Nobody would have a fire built on a night this warm unless they were using it for cooking. No one was supposed to live there, so who could it be?

Well, it didn't matter, as long as he could get a flower and get out of the forest. Batill would be proud of him when he saw him emerge from the woods carrying the flower. Everyone would accept him for the man that he is, and would no longer tease him for being the weakest. He couldn't wait to see their faces.

Maxwell kept low to the ground and covered the distance to the cabin. His eyes got wide when he got to the cabin. There they were! They had to be the flowers he was here to get. Scattered among other types of flowers in a neat flower garden shone glowing lilies. Just like the insects and mushrooms before, these flowers were glowing with the same green tint. They were beautiful.

Maxwell reached out to pick one of the lilies, but he heard a noise coming from the edge of the clearing where the pathway was. He ducked behind the side of the cabin and peered around the corner.

It was the wolf girl, and she was moving towards the cabin. When she got closer, he could see that she had something large slung over her shoulder. She crossed into the light from the window, and Maxwell could see her in detail. She had a huge, bloody, multi-point stag draped over her shoulder. The area around her mouth stained with blood. Streaks of blood had run down her neck and onto the tops of her breasts. She tossed the stag effortlessly onto the porch and growled when she noticed the blood had gotten onto her top.

Maxwell's eyes widened when she grabbed the top and pulled it off, her breasts falling free. They were terrific, and her dark, hard nipples poked through her fur. Maxwell swallowed as he felt his dick stirring.

She growled again and went inside, carrying her top.

He edged up to the closest window and slowly looked inside.

She was standing at a large basin and had a brush in her hands, brushing the blood off the leather of her top. When she finished that, she proceeded to clean her face and then moved down to her boobs. She rubbed them all over, cleaning them. She tweaked her nipples, causing him to get harder, the longer he watched.

He shook his head, bringing himself out of his daze. He needed to get a flower and get the hell out of there.

***

Maxwell eased himself from the window and ducked down as he went under it. The flower garden was just within reach. He stepped nearer to pick the closest flower to him, and a twig snapped loudly.

He lunged forward and grabbed the flower, and he heard movement inside the cabin.

He ran as fast as he could towards the edge of the clearing and the pathway home. He was as quiet as possible while still running away.

When he was almost to the edge of the pathway, he heard the wolf girl chuffing loudly behind him. She let out a terrifying howl, making Maxwell look back. She jumped off the porch and started running towards him.

He made it back to the bushes he had hidden in before. Sweat poured off him, stinging his eyes. He rolled underneath the brush and laid totally still, trying to calm his breathing.

The wolf girl moved deliberately down the path and stopped in front of the bushes. He watched her sniff the air and then look right down at the dense bush, "Come out little rabbit. I know you are in there, I can smell you." She said in a low growl.

Maxwell watched the wolf girl pull her tongue across her canines as drool ran down her grinning face.

Maxwell shook like a leaf. He had to get out of there.

He jumped to his feet and took off.

He watched the dim glowing forest flip end over end. His breath knocked out of him.    He landed on his back.

The wolf girl brought her clawed foot down painfully onto his groin and pinned him to the ground, "There you are little rabbit."

He tried to struggle to get away, but he couldn't move at all.    Every time he tried, she stepped harder onto him. Her claws drew blood from his lower stomach as she flexed them.

"Stop trying to struggle, little rabbit."

Maxwell found his voice, "Please, don't eat me!"

The wolf-girl grinned, bent over quickly, grabbing Maxwell, and slung him onto her shoulder, "You're lucky I've already had some meat tonight, or I would be eating your guts right now."

He tried punching and kicking, but the hits fell on the hard muscles of her back and side.

She made it back to the cabin with a whimpering Maxwell. They went into the cabin, and she kicked the door shut with her foot. She threw Maxwell onto the bed and laughed at him, "No more running, little rabbit. The hunting earlier, and then chasing you has made me want..." She licked her lips, "Something else."

He swallowed hard, "Wha... what do you want?"

Her clawed hand flashed out across his body in one long motion. The layers of his clothes shredded, with just his underwear left intact.

"Hunting makes me horny, and you are such a cute little boy. Ari wants to devour you, little rabbit, and Ari gets what she wants."

Maxwell tried to slide up the bed on his back towards the headboard and away from Ari, "Can we talk about it, Ari? Ma'am?"

She stopped and tilted her head to the side, "You are so adorable, umm, what's your name?" She smiled.

"Maxwell. My name's Maxwell, Ma'am." He stammered.

"Well, since you want to talk, Maxwell, can you explain what you were doing outside my house?" She got onto the bed on all fours and started to crawl.

"I was trying to pick one of your flowers to take home." His eyes were wide as he watched her.

She stopped crawling and shook her head in confusion, "Why would you risk coming into the forest just to pick one of my beautiful flowers?"

He lowered his head and looked away from her, "It was to prove that I have courage."

"So, that is why I've had so many visitors to fill my belly lately?" She pointed to a corner of the room. There was a pile of human skulls stacked neatly on the floor. Their empty sockets stared at him.

He screamed and tried to jump off the bed.

She pounced on him and pressed his body down onto the bed with hers. Her face was close to his now, "I don't want you for that... yet, little rabbit." She grinned and licked his face with her tongue.

He squirmed under her. She lifted her body slightly and flipped him over onto his stomach.

He couldn't see what she was doing, but after moving around for a moment, she laid her body against him again.

He could feel her hard nipples raking his back as she rubbed her furry chest across his back.

"I'm almost ready to take you, Maxwell. Can you feel me?"

She pushed her hips down and towards him.    Something firm pushed into his crack and against his asshole.    The underwear stopped its attack.

She growled into his ear, "Oh, I forgot you still had something covering that cute ass of yours. Let me fix that."

He felt her hand reach down and grab his underwear. She yanked them down his legs to his knees.

He whimpered when he felt his backside exposed.

"That's better. Let's try this again." She repeated her motion of pushing her hips toward him.

The cheeks of his ass were pushed apart by something pointed and wet, and it nudged his hole.

"That's much better. Are you ready, little rabbit? I'm going to take you now."

Maxwell struggled, "No! Please!" His movement only caused the warm member to press harder against his asshole.

Ari growled a moan into his ear. She rubbed her muzzle along the side of his face, licking as she went. When she got to the back of his neck, she opened her mouth wide and bit down, holding him in place.

He cried out, and she thrust forward hard. His hole was forced open, and the large member went deep inside.

She growled, making his neck vibrate. She pistoned her hips against him over and over, her cock expanding the harder she thrust. He could feel the base of her dick swell.

With one violent thrust, she pushed her knot inside of his ass.    He screamed out.

Her thrusting became gentle when she tried pulling out and found her cock knotted inside him.

She released his slightly bloody neck. She almost purred, "That's it little rabbit, take my knot.    You're mine now."

She slowed her movement and wrapped her arms tightly around him. She rolled them onto their sides, still tightly connected to him.

He could feel her knot still swelling inside him.

"Ooh, Maxwell, you have a tight ass. It's been a long time since I've had an ass this good." She turned his head to the side towards her and forced her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hard, "I might have to keep you."

She broke the kiss and stared at his face. His eyes were wet with tears. "In fact, I think I will share you with the rest of my pack."

"What do you mean?" He sobbed quietly.

"I'll take you to Jade City to meet my pack and the others."

"What city?" He seemed to focus more.

"The city where most of the monsters of this forest live. I like living out here, closer to your lands. It's great for hunting."

He shivered when he remembered the pile of skulls, "You ate people?"

She pushed her cock deep inside him, making a stirring motion. He felt the cum sloshing around in his expanding bowels. He moaned, and she giggled.

"Yes, Maxwell, little rabbit, I've eaten all the people that have come from your lands. I can say that you humans are delicious. And you are super fun to hunt."

She licked the side of his face, "You are the first one that I've tried fucking. I think I like it better than eating you."

He moaned again and pressed his butt harder against her groin.

"I think it's time to sleep, little rabbit."

She pulled Maxwell against her, still lodged inside him.

Maxwell purred and cuddled into her arms. They both drifted off to sleep.

A face in the window grinned and nodded to itself. It's long curled antennae bouncing on its head.

***

Maxwell was barely awake, but he heard the cabin door open, and the morning sun backlit a small figure in the doorway. They stepped inside and closed the door behind them. When Maxwell's eyes readjusted to the light, he could see the person that came inside.

The person was a woman, and about half of Maxwell's height. She didn't look like a child. She had large breasts.

She was wearing a tunic and skirt made of leaves. Her arms and legs were bare and almost bone white. Her blonde hair gathered up in twin-tails with green ribbons hanging down. Two large curled antennae poked up from her head, and four iridescent dragonfly wings sprouted from the center of her back, two on each side. Her large blue eyes seemed to pierce right through him. Her smile was broad, and when Maxwell started to say something, she brought a finger up to her lips.

She came up to the bed and stuck her hand into a pouch on her waist.

She grinned and sprinkled the glowing blue contents of her hand onto Ari's face. A little of the dust landed on Maxwell, too.

Once the dust settled, she spoke, "Hello, Maxwell, nice to meet you!    I'm SerenaBell, and I think we're gonna be great friends." Her voice was rather high and very adorable.

"Nice to meet you, too?" Maxwell tried to rise, but his body wouldn't cooperate.

"Why can't I move?" He asked.

"Oh! Silly me. I must have gotten some of my dust on you. Bad, SerenaBell!"

Maxwell didn't like the grin on her face.

"It will wear off, eventually." She smiled.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, frowning.

"I've been watching you since you entered the forest. You were just so cute! I had to follow. I was about to talk to you when this mutt almost found you, and you ran off."

"You've been following me this whole time?"

"Yep, and it's been great fun. I thought you were a goner when she caught you, but instead of eating you, she did that."

SerenaBell pointed to the large pool of drying cum at the center of the bed.

Maxwell blushed, "You watched that, too?"

Now she blushed, "It looked like a lot of fun. It's why I came in here."

"What do you mean, SerenaBell?"

She walked around the bed to his side and moved up close to the bed. She put her hands on his hips and pushed him onto his side. "I want to play with this."