Something Wicked This Way Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the cheeks of his ass and jiggled them, laughing out loud.

"Not again!" Maxwell pleaded.

"Shh, everything will be fine, cute boy."

She climbed onto the bed, and he could see her out of the corner of his eye. She bent towards him, pushing her lacy green underwear down her legs to her feet.

She kicked them off to the floor and sighed, "Oh, it feels wonderful to be free of those."

When she stood back up, Maxwell saw the considerable meat hardening between her legs. It had to be a foot long!

"Oh, my Gods!" He exclaimed.

She blushed and dropped down onto the bed behind him and grasp his hips. She moved closer to him until the large head of her dick was against the crease of his ass.

"I've wanted to do this since I first saw you, Maxwell."

She licked her hand and then rubbed her rock hard dick.

"Here I come!" She said loudly and then pushed forward with everything she had while pulling back on his hips, hard.

Maxwell inhaled sharply as she hilted inside him, balls deep.

She held him firmly against her, "Oh yeah, that's as good as I thought it'd be."

"Wow, you are huge, SerenaBell!" He said, gritting his teeth.

She giggled happily at him, "Thanks for noticing."

She pounded his ass with a steady rhythm until both of them were close to the edge. "I'm going to cum deep in your ass, cute boy, but first, let me do something for you since you've been such a wonderful boy."

She reached into a different pouch and pulled out a handful of glowing gold dust. She brought her hand up and puckered up her lips and blew it lightly out over his body.

Where ever the gold dust contacted his skin became warm and tingly. "What is that?" He moaned.

"A gift to you. Let me show you how it works." She grinned evilly.

She picked up her pace and was slamming into his ass now.

They both shuddered together. He shot rope after rope onto the bed and onto Ari.    SerenaBell cried out as her last couple of pulses shot deep inside Maxwell.

She collapsed over onto him, breathing hard.

His eyes grew big as a golden glow surrounded him. He felt his insides grow hot and then slowly fade away with the light.

"What just happened?" he panted.

She laughed, "I just fucked you really well."

He blushed, "I meant the glow. It felt like I was going to burn up."

"That was your gift."

A confused look was on his face, "Huh?"

"I'll explain. I enchanted you with my dust. So now whenever a new monster girl does to you what I just did, you will feel the warmth and glow." She laughed.

"But why?" he still looked confused.

"You are gaining something from them when you feel that. Take me, for example. You could have gained my ability to fly or maybe use magic."

She looked between his legs, smirking, "But I think you got something else from me."

She grabbed his deflated dick and pulled it away from his body. It stretched out to twice the length it previously was."

"Woah, it made my dick bigger?"

"Yup looks like twice as big as before." she moaned, "I think I want to feel it inside me."

His cock twitched when she said that.    Nobody had ever wanted him to have sex with them before. "Don't tease me."

She sprinkled some green dust on him, and he could suddenly move again.

She flopped onto her stomach and put her ass up in the air, "I said, I want you to fuck me.    Now!"

He didn't need telling twice.    By the time he flipped over and got to his knees on the bed, his cock was rock hard and easily twice as long and wide.

He moaned when he saw that she had both sexes, and her pussy was glistening wet, ready for him to take her.

She gasped as he did the same to her, and thrust fully to the root inside her in one thrust. He fucked her like a wild animal, rutting inside her. She screamed out wildly as she felt a massive amount of cum pulse in jets deep inside her pussy.

She convulsed with her orgasm, riding out the pleasure.

Maxwell collapsed on top of her, sound asleep, still fully penetrating her.

She sighed happily and fell asleep under him.

***

Maxwell rubbed his eyes, yawning as he set up in bed. A loud noise woke him up.

"You fucking fairy, what were you planning on doing with my little rabbit?" growled Ari.

Maxwell looked to his left, still rubbing his eyes. Ari was standing next to the bed with her arm extended straight out, holding SerenaBell up above the bed by her throat. Her feet were swinging loosely, and her arms were hitting Ari in the chest. Her wings were buzzing intermittently. SerenaBell's face was turning blue.

Maxwell started to panic, "Ari! Ari, please put her down. She can't breathe!"

Ari growled, "Breathing?    She's lucky I haven't ripped her fucking throat out!    Why are you so worried about her?"

Ari sniffed at the air and made a disgusted face, "It smells like she had her way with you. And I smell fucked pussy?"

"She did, but I also did it to her, too."

Ari tossed a gasping SerenaBell onto the bed, "Don't you fucking move, and if you go for those pouches, I'll rip your arms off, and fucking eat them."

SerenaBell nodded and lay there still.

"You fucked her? Why would she want someone like you to do that?"

Ari looked at Maxwell and noticed the more prominent package between his legs, "Hmm, I don't remember it being that big. That is much nicer than I remember."

Maxwell swallowed, "She... she used her magic on me, and it grew after she did me."

Ari looked at SerenaBell, "Explain, fairy."

"I wanted to give the cute boy a gift, so I used my magic on him. When one of us monster girls sex him up for the first time from now on, he will gain one of his partner's abilities or physical traits." She moved non-threateningly and opened her legs, "He got this from me." She pointed at her flaccid penis.

Ari's eyes got a little bigger, "That is larger than I thought a fairies dick would ever be. That's almost huge."

SerenaBell smiled, "Thank you. I'm proud of it. I'm bigger than all the other fairies I know."

Ari seemed to calm down and actually laughed, "My poor little rabbit's ass must have gotten destroyed by that monster." She grinned at Maxwell.

"It was great, but your knot was amazing. I was scared when you fucked me after you caught me. I was afraid that you were going to eat me."

Ari smiled, showing all her sharp teeth, "I would have if I had an empty belly. You got really lucky." Ari rubbed her sheath and licked her muzzle. The pink tip of her dick started to poke out of the sheath.

"I want to play with you again before we go to the city," Ari growled.

"Can I play, too? I promise I won't use any magic. I want to fuck him again, too!" SerenaBell looked hopefully at Ari.

Ari laughed, "I would love to spit-roast him with you, fairy. I get the ass, and you can have the throat."

SerenaBell nodded quickly, "Deal!"

Maxwell slyly grinned, "Don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" SerenaBell and Ari said together.

They pushed Maxwell onto his back and into the center, laying across the bed.

He looked anxiously back and forth between the girls.

Ari stepped up first. She took hold of his knees and raised them to either side and smirked. The pink tip of her canine cock poked out more as she rubbed it against his asshole.

Maxwell gasped as she shoved her cock totally inside him.    SerenaBell took the opportunity to plunge into his mouth at the same time. Holy hell, she had a thick dick. The head barely fit into his mouth, and he moaned around it as Ari picked up her thrusting.    Her knot fully expanded and stuck deep in his ass.    Ari made happy growling noises each time she thrust into him.

SerenaBell slowly and steadily claimed his throat, only making him gag once before her balls were resting against his nose. She pulled out until just the tip remained in his mouth, letting him take a deep breath. Drool and pre-cum were running out of his mouth.

She rammed her cock back down his throat and fucked him hard, only stopping to let him take a breath every minute or so.

Maxwell pumped his dick with both hands, and it stood tall and proud. Ari and SerenaBell both licked their lips as they watched his cock bounce.

SerenaBell was first to cry out, and she buried her cock totally inside his throat as she felt her cum force itself into his eager stomach.

Just as she was pulling her dick out of his mouth, both Maxwell and Ari came at the same time. Ari arched her back and howled.

Maxwell's cum shot up into the air, and a massive amount of cum splattered all three of them.

Maxwell started glowing, and Ari gasped, "Holy shit, your body feels like it's going to set my cock on fire!"

SerenaBell laughed, "Just ride it out. It will be over soon."

Ari grimaced, "Easy for you to say, you're not the one stuck with your dick knotted inside a furnace."

The glow faded, and Ari relaxed and collapsed onto Maxwell's chest. He kissed her muzzle and kneaded her ass cheeks, trying to get her knot deeper inside him.

Their kiss broke, and Ari stared into his eyes, "You are one cum hungry little rabbit, aren't you?"

Maxwell grinned at her, "Yes, ma'am.

SerenaBell went around the bed looking at Maxwell from different angles, "What changed, I don't see anything different, Maxwell? Do you feel different?"

"Umm, no, not really. I just feel very..." Ari ground her dick deeper inside him, and he grunted, "satisfied."

All three of them laughed and eventually got cleaned up after Ari's knot finally popped out of Maxwell's ass.

Ari grabbed a pack from the corner of the room, "Okay, who's ready to go to the city?"

SerenaBell and Maxwell put their hands up.

Ari looked at SerenaBell, "Who said you could come along, fairy?"

SerenaBell flew over to Ari, hovering face to face, and smashed their mouths together, kissing her deeply."

Maxwell mumbled low, "That's so hot."

"Okay... you can come." Ari said after catching her breath."

SerenaBell clapped happily and flew outside.

"That fairy is gonna be the death of us." Ari shook her head.

"I like her!" Maxwell beamed.

"Oh, little rabbit..." She shook her head again as they went out into the sun.

***

"Jade City is a day's travel to the west through the Forbidden Forest." Ari pointed west. "It will be dangerous, but you should be fine if you stay close to me and do what I say."

Maxwell nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"I'll keep you safe, too, cute boy!" the fairy bounced happily.

Maxwell smiled, "Thank you, SerenaBell."

Ari rolled her eyes at the exchange, "Come on, you two. Let's get moving." Ari pushed between them, heading towards the west side of the clearing.

It was almost noon, and it would be well into the night before they made it to the other side of the forest.    It couldn't be helped, though, and they would just have to press on.

They'd traveled for six hours when Maxwell asked, "Ari, can we stop for dinner?"

SerenaBell nodded and looked at Ari.

Ari stopped and sniffed the air, looking around the widened path, "Yes, but let's be as fast as we can. We can rest over there." She motioned to a fallen log covered with moss.

Maxwell and SerenaBell sat down together on the log.

Ari put her pack down next to the log and sat down. She grabbed some suspicious looking jerky from inside and handed Maxwell a handful.

"Thank you, Ari. What kind of jerky is this?" he asked, sniffing it cautiously.

"It's better if you don't ask questions and put it in your mouth."

He looked warily at the meat, but his stomach growled loudly, making him shrug, and he put the jerky hesitatingly into his mouth.

He groaned, "Mmm, this is great! I don't think I care what this is."

SerenaBell laughed at Maxwell and got up, "I'm going to go get something for myself that isn't people. I'll be right back." SerenaBell disappeared into the woods to the north.

Maxwell had eaten half of his jerky when Ari stood and made a face, "I need to go take a shit. Don't you move."

Maxwell swallowed the meat he was chewing and said, "Yes, Ma'am. I'll be here." He smiled broadly at her.

She nodded and went to the north into the woods.

Not long after Ari entered the woods, Maxwell heard a growing noise from the west. Before he could even move, a large blur shot past him and skidded to a stop on the path at the edge of the widened track.

"Woah, what do we have here?" The panting figure exclaimed.

Maxwell jumped behind the log and tried to hide.

"It's no use, human, I've already seen you." The figure scraped a hoove in the dirt of the path, "So, come on out here, I won't hurt you."

Maxwell poked his head above the log.

"There you are! Oh, and you are a handsome one!"

Maxwell stood up, shakily, "Wha... What do you want?"

The figure's lower body was a silver-grey colored horse. Its long black tail swished back and forth. Its upper body was a beautiful woman with huge breasts that bounced when she moved. Her long black hair pulled up into a ponytail. She was a centaur!

"If you're going to check me out, I should get to look at you. Come on out so I can see you better." She scratched the dirt with her hoof again.

Maxwell paused, "And you're not going to try and eat me, or anything?" He came out from behind the log, nervously.

The horse girl snorted, "Hah! I don't eat humans! My yummy oats and grasses are more than enough for me." She bent her forelegs in a sort of curtsey, "I'm Ragalia. What's your name?"

"I'm Maxwell. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand to shake.

She looked at his hand and grinned. She held out hers and shook his hand, but instead of letting go, she pulled him, making him lose his balance.

She pushed him down on his stomach on the log.

"What? Wait!" He cried.

"I said I want to get a better look at you." she pulled his pants down around his ankles and spread his cheeks. His asshole winked at her.

"Oh, for me! Thank you!" She grinned wickedly, her horse cock slowly extended down and out as it hardened.

He felt the bulbose head rubbing against his ass, her pre-cum getting everywhere.

"I thought you were just looking!" Maxwell squirmed under the weight of her belly.

"How can I just look when you are so handsome?"

Without warning, she hunched forward, and the whole length of her cock stabbed inside of him.

"Aaaaarg! It's so big! Take it easy!" He screamed.

She didn't even pause before she started rutting him as hard as she could. Her cock being forced balls deep into him.

He sobbed as her pace never slowed down.

"What the fuck? Get off him, you fucking horse!" Ari and SerenaBell came out of the forest to the north.

Ragalia didn't hear them, and with one final thrust, she released her pent-up, monstrous load inside of Maxwell.

She pulled her cock roughly out of Maxwell's ass, cum shot out of his ass and poured onto the ground.

She laughed at him and smacked his ass, "Oh, that was good. I haven't fucked a human in a long time."

"Well, it's your last time, bitch!" Ari yelled as she ran at Ragalia.

Ragalia finally noticed Ari and dodged her claws that were going for her chest.

Ari came screaming at Ragalia again, trying to punch her clawed fist through the centaur's chest.

Ragalia pushed her away and spun around. She bucked forward, and with both back hooves, she kicked Ari's chest. There was a sickening snap, and Ari flew across the widened path, hit a tree, and slumped forward, not moving. Her chest collapsed inward.

Ragalia laughed and dusted her hands, "Not so tough now, eh bitch?"

She turned around, seeing a glowing Maxwell laying over the log, cum still running from his ass, "I think I'll take you with me. That was a lot more fun than I remember, and you didn't die from my giant cock. I'm impressed."

Ragalia made a step towards Maxwell when she heard a scream from above, "You leave our Maxwell alone. You can't have him!"

SerenaBell came dive-bombing out of the air and threw a fist full of purple dust along Ragalia's head and back, all the way to her tail.

Ragalia started choking, "What the hell did you just throw on me?"

SerenaBell swooped down and grabbed Maxwell, flying up into the canopy and landed on a large branch.

Maxwell shook his head to clear it and looked down at the centaur.

She was screaming and running in circles. The skin and hair on her body melted and ran off, falling onto the ground in globs.

She stumbled and fell over, kicking her legs twitchingly.

Maxwell gasped as her body liquified, spreading out over the path.

He looked at SerenaBell with wide eyes.

She hugged him tightly, "You're safe now, cute boy. Let's go check on the mutt."

They landed next to Ari. She was breathing, but just barely.

"Can you do something for her, SerenaBell?" Maxwell pleaded.

SerenaBell nodded, "Anything for you, Maxwell." She sprinkled white powder over Ari's chest. Her chest started to expand and made cracking noises.

Ari whimpered during the process, but lay still, breathing deep when it finished.

"All done! She'll be fine, but she'll wake up with a huge headache," SerenaBell smiled.

"Thank you!" Maxwell turned SerenaBell's face to his and kissed her deeply.

"You're very welcome." She looked around, "I don't think we are going to be able to continue until morning, and it's starting to get dark."

"We can't sleep out here in the open, more people might find us." He shivered, thinking about it.

"We'll be fine. I'll build us a nest in the trees that no one will be able to see, but I have to get to work right away. I'll put you up in a nearby branch while I work. Sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds great. Can I help with anything?" he asked.

"Ummm, yeah! Once I have the outside made, you can work on making the inside comfortable while I gather bedding." She smiled happily.

Maxwell grabbed Ari's pack, and SerenaBell flew him up onto a broad branch.

She spent the next hour gathering, flying off and then coming back with green saplings and weaving them into a teardrop shape large enough to hold the three of them. Once she had the outside of the nest done, she brought Maxwell inside and let him build up the floor to be more comfortable with the moss and other soft things she scavenged. As the sun lowered into the forest, Maxwell closed the opening to the nest and cuddled down between the still unconscious Ari, and the exhausted SerenaBell. He drifted off to sleep, feeling a semi-erect cock pressed against his ass while his dick poked Ari in the backside.

***

Maxwell woke to a hard dick pressed against his back. He looked over his shoulder to see SerenaBell snuggled up against him. Drool ran down her chin with a goofy smile on her face.

He giggled to himself and turned back around.

He reached over and pulled Ari back against him and buried his face in the fur on the back of her neck. He breathed in deep, smelling her scent. He couldn't help but rub himself along the crease of her ass.

She moved a little, which made him freeze in place.

"If you are going to fuck me, then you better get to it before I wake up and pull your dick off." She whispered and bent her body away from him to give him better access to her pussy.

His head popped inside her, and they both moaned.

He started to thrust in and out of her slowly, his balls gently slapping her ass.

"Also, where the fuck are we, and what happened?"

He stopped moving and started to say, "You were..."

She interrupted with a growl, "I didn't say you could stop."

He started moving again, and she sighed happily.

"You attacked that centaur, and she kicked your chest in. I was so worried about you."

"What happened to it?" she asked.

"SerenaBell threw a purple powder on her, and it melted her! SerenaBell can be pretty scary if she wants to be."

Ari laughed, "I didn't know the fairy had it in her. How am I okay then?"

"I begged for her to help you, and she did. She used another dust on you, and you got better."