Something Wicked This Way Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh. I'll have to thank her."

SerenaBell took hold of Maxwell's hips and pushed her cock into the moving target of his asshole, making Maxwell the meat in

    a horny monster girl sandwich.

Ari felt Maxwell swell inside her, "Did she just put her dick in you?"

Maxwell laughed, "Yep."

SerenaBell grunted as she bottomed out inside Maxwell, "How do you like our nest, mutt? We built it to keep you safe during the night."

Ari shoved her ass hard against Maxwell taking him deep, "Thank you, SerenaBell, for taking care of our Maxwell. I'm really beginning to like this human."

"Me, too! I don't ever want to let him go." SerenaBell added, nibbling on his ear.

Maxwell pushed his ass back into SerenaBell hard, and then thrust into Ari fast, "I like both of you, and I want to stay with you."

"Speaking of which, we need to hurry up and finish and get out of here. I don't want this trip to take another day." Ari tensed up and shot a massive stream of cum against the wall of the nest.

Her pussy contracted around Maxwell's cock, which caused him to blast her insides with his big load, which also caused SerenaBell to fill Maxwell's well-fucked ass to the brim with her hot cum.

When they composed themselves, they all three climbed out of the nest and onto the giant branch.

"That's some nice work you guys did with that nest." Ari looked down at the ground and backed away from the edge, "But get me the fuck out of this tree before I hurt somebody."

SerenaBell flew Ari to the ground while Maxwell gathered up the pack. She flew back up then returned to the ground with Maxwell.

Ari smirked at the sizeable purple stain in the middle of the pathway, "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Maxwell and SerenaBell followed Ari, and they left the widened path to the west.

***

They had left the forest behind an hour ago and were traveling on a more well-kept road. They passed a handful of lone monster girls going the other direction, some eyed Maxwell, but a low growl from Ari made them pick up their pace and hurry off.

SerenaBell skipped over to Ari and ruffled her fur. Ari bristled at first but slowly relaxed.

"You're a good doggy, huh?" SerenaBell laughed.

Ari looked at her out of the corner of her eye and growled, "Fuck you."

"Sure, if you want." SerenaBell batted her eyes at Ari.

Ari almost tripped over a stone in the road that suddenly wasn't the focus of her attention.

Ari blushed, "Maybe later, once we get to the city."

SerenaBell clapped her hands happily, "Yes!"

Maxwell smiled at both of them.

They came over a rise in the road, and now, out before them at some distance, they could see the towering spire and lower set walls of a city.

"Is that it?" Maxwell asked excitedly.

"It is!" SerenaBell cheered.

"Finally. I want to take a long bath in the bathhouse after we settle in." Ari sighed, rolling her shoulders.

Maxwell and SerenaBell both nodded at the same time and then laughed at one another.

It took them an hour to get to the city, and now they stood outside the city gates and faced the eastern gate guard.

She was a tall, imposing figure. She wore shiny chrome-like armor, and she had huge angelic wings sprouting out of her back.

She stood blocking the gate with her two-handed great sword point down in the dirt, her gauntleted hands resting on the pommel.

"What is your business in the city?" The angel asked. She eyed all three of them, suspiciously.

"We are bringing our human to meet my pack that resides here. I suspect we will be here a few days." Ari explained while trying to puff herself up to seem larger than she was.

"You're welcome to enter. Just keep those two in line, and you'll have no troubles." She pointed to Serenabell then to Maxwell.

The second gate guard opened the gate behind the first, and the angel stepped aside, letting the group walk on through.

SerenaBell spoke once they were inside, "Let's go get something to eat before we head to an inn. There is a nice restaurant just down the street and to the left."

"Oh, you mean Criswez's? That is an excellent restaurant." Ari nodded.

They found the restaurant and went inside.

A petite girl with long tapered ears stood near the entrance. She looked like an elf to Maxwell, "How many today?"

"Just the three of us." SerenaBell smiled at her.

"Umm, the two of you can sit anywhere..." She wrinkled up her nose as if disgusted, "But he has to sit with the other pets." She pointed to the far wall, where a half-dozen or so human males sat at shoddy tables. A number of the men were chained to the tables, and some not.

Ari growled but nodded, accepting the conditions.

"Maxwell, go sit with the other males. We will order something for you to eat and drink."

"Yes, Ma'am!" He smiled at her and went to the back and found an empty seat. He watched as SerenaBell and Ari were seated at a fancy looking table. They conversed with a waitress that had hurried to their side. Near the end of the conversation, Ari pointed at Maxwell, and the waitress looked and nodded. She disappeared into the back, and after ten minutes, she reappeared, carrying a tray of food that she delivered to Ari's table.

The waitress then went into the other area and came back with a smaller tray that she brought over to Maxwell and set it down. She nodded once to him and then left, heading to her next set of customers.

The tray contained a bowl of stew, a wooden spoon, a chunk of bread, and a large cup of what smelled like apple juice. The males nearest him stared at his tray and then at him. Most of their plates had scraps of bread and a small cup of water. A few had a sliver of jerky as well.

Maxwell turned away from them and ate his stew. Using the bread to sop up the remaining stew, he finished the bowl. He drank the remainder of the apple juice and smiled. His belly was full, and he felt delighted. He looked over at SerenaBell and Ari's table, and SerenaBell blew him a kiss.

The petite elf watched the exchange with disgust and stormed out of the building, abandoning her station at the front of the restaurant.

***

The bathhouse was mostly empty when they entered the building. A few groups of people milled about on the far side of the large open area.

Maxwell looked around the interior. He'd never seen such a fancy bathhouse.

The ones in Bardus were made of wood, and the baths were basically just holes in the rock or dirt where the hot water had bubbled to the surface from deep underground. These baths were well-constructed pools made from large flat stones and mortar, with seating and relaxation areas included. There was a main, public bath which was huge and covered most of the open space they were currently standing in. A steaming waterfall crashed over stones near the top of the roof at the far end of the pool and ran down the rocky wall into the pool below. The water looked like it was boiling near the falls and got more lukewarm the farther away from that you got. Next to the main pool was a smaller pool designated for pets. It was less fancy and had large rings set in stone around the edge of the pool for attaching leashes. Along the sides of the place were private bathing rooms for rent with their own modestly sized pools and a privacy curtain. Most of the curtains were currently open and pulled to the side.

"What do you think, Maxwell?" SerenaBell stared at him.

"I think it's amazing. I've never seen anything like this back in Bardus." His mouth hung open.

"Maxwell... If you don't close your cute mouth, I'm going to have to put something large in there." SerenaBell gave him a lusty look.

Maxwell blushed and shut his mouth.

"I'm going to go buy us a room." Ari winked and walked over to the reception counter in the corner of the room.

She spoke to the receptionist and put a handful of coins on the counter. The receptionist nodded and pointed towards one of the middle rooms on the right side.

Ari came back and led them to the middle room that the lady had pointed at, "This is it. We have it for an hour or so." She looked at Maxwell, "You need to get into the water as soon as possible. As much as I like your scent, you need a fucking bath." Ari laughed.

Maxwell smelled himself, "Ugh, sorry."

"I don't mind, cute boy. After all, we made you smell that way." SerenaBell patted his ass and pushed him towards the water.

He started to get in, but Ari stopped him, "Nope. Get naked first. No clothes allowed in the pools."

He undressed quickly and jumped into the steaming hot pool. The heat of the water felt great against his body.

Ari stripped quickly and stepped down into the pool. She came over and sat next to Maxwell.

SerenaBell took off her clothes slowly, making a show of it. She turned and bent over and shook her ass at them.

Ari swallowed hard and licked her lips.

Maxwell looked at Ari's lap and could see the pink tip of her dick poking out under the water.

SerenaBell stepped down into the pool and walked across, her hips swaying hypnotically, "Now... where's that big hard doggy dick you promised me?" SerenaBell grinned.

Ari leaped up out of the water and grabbed SerenaBell by the hips. She forced her to lay her torso on the rocky edge of the pool.

She pulled back, and Maxwell could see Ari's aim for SerenaBell's pussy. With one violent thrust, she buried her cock fully inside of SerenaBell, "Take that cock, you fucking fairy!"

SerenaBell groaned, "Yeah, give it to me good!"

Maxwell sat back, stroking himself, "You two are so hot. You're beautiful!"

"We think you're hot, too, little rabbit." Ari looked at him with lust, "After I've filled this fairy full of my spunk, It'll be your turn."

A voice came from the doorway, "Hurry up and finish your rutting. You are ordered to Her court." A guard poked her head through the curtain. Both Ari and SerenaBell sighed and stopped fucking each other. It took a few minutes for her knot to release from SerenaBell.

SerenaBell whispered to Ari as they dressed, "I still want that dick, mutt."

Ari growled softly, "You'll get it."

"Now, get your pet and follow me.    Her court is waiting." She looked at Maxwell then headed out of the building.

"I think we're in trouble," SerenaBell said, following the guard.

"Fucking duh." Ari snorted.

***

Maxwell, Ari, and SerenaBell were led through the Spire's maze-like interior and told to wait in a vast round dark room. The lights were so unnaturally dim that they couldn't see much past the area around the door. The guard attached a metal collar to Maxwell's neck. She fastened the attached chain to a ring on the wall, "This is required, so do not try to remove it. We are watching you." She looked at Ari and SerenaBell.

The guard pulled on the chain once, making sure it was securely fastened, then left, closing the door behind her.

"I don't fucking like this," Ari growled, her voice echoing.

"I can't see a thing past this light. This darkness must be from magic." SerenaBell whispered.

Maxwell stared out into the darkness and could barely make out columns and a dias across the room.

"I think I can see a throne across the room." he pointed into the darkness.

"How the fuck can you see anything? We can't, and we have night vision." Ari chuckled.

She paused, then looked at him, tilting her head, "Is that what you got from me? Night vision? But how can you see, and I can't?" Ari asked.

Maxwell shrugged, and squinted harder, staring at the throne, "Someone is sitting on the throne."

A massive, echoing laugh came from the throne area, "Hahaha, perfect human."

The darkness suddenly lifted. The lights all around the chamber hurt their eyes. Maxwell blinked a few times, and his vision began to clear.

SerenaBell and Ari both dropped to one knee at the same time, and bowed their heads.

Maxwell looked at the person on the throne. She had a fiery mane of red hair that was braided into one large braid and hung down over her right shoulder.

She wore a dress of royal purple with golden trim. Her large breasts barely contained by and threatened to burst out of the dress at every tiny movement she made. She stretched two large bat-like wings up from behind her, flapped them twice, and then folded them behind her again.

Two spiral horns jutted up from her forehead, and smoke trailed from her nostrils. She smirked at Maxwell, "Enjoying the view, human?"

Ari snapped at Maxwell, "Get down, you fucking fool. That's the queen!"

The queen clicked her tongue, "No one asked you to speak, mongrel. Now be quiet, or I'll have to eat you." Smoke billowed from the queen's mouth and nose.

She looked back at Maxwell, "Well, human, I asked you a question." She stood up and descended the stairs in front of her throne, "Or, do you need a closer look to make up your mind?" A reptilian tail swayed back and forth.

Maxwell averted his eyes downward, trying to be respectful. He could feel the pressure of her glare the closer she got to him. When she was almost to him, he went down on a knee, his body shaking.

She stepped up to him and used her long fingers to touch his chin and make him stand and look at her, "Well?" The smoke coming from her mouth swirled around his head and smelled like cinnamon.

He stared into her slitted red eyes, "You are beautiful, queen." he said meekly.

"Queen Maraal, but you may call me Maraal." She smiled, showing him a mouth full of dagger-sharp teeth, "And thank you for the compliment."

She looked down at Ari and SerenaBell, "You two may leave us now, I wish to get to know this human better without interruptions." The queen reached out and took the end of the chain by the wall and pulled it from the loop, causing the metal to bend and break.

The guard opened the door, and Ari and SerenaBell looked at Maxwell and backed out of the room, leaving Maxwell with Maraal.

Maraal tugged on the chain gently, "Let us retire to my chamber... human."

She looked into his eyes, "What is your name, child?"

"Maxwell, ma'am." he bowed to her.

"Maxwell, dear boy, let's go to my chamber to get to know each other better." She turned and pulled him along behind her.

He watched her shapely ass and tail swish in front of him as they left the throne room.

***

Maxwell's eyes were large when he saw the size of her bedroom. It had to be ten thousand square feet in area. In the center of the room was a sizeable bed-like structure that was at least 60 feet in diameter, covered in soft-looking pillows and covers.

"I like to sleep in my natural form." She smiled at him, "If you are lucky, you may get to see me that way, Maxwell."

"This place is amazing." He looked around the chamber.

"Here, first, let's get rid of this for you." She pulled the chain until he was right next to her. She reached up and snapped the metal collar like it was nothing. She dropped the fragments and chain to the floor and jumped up onto the bed.

"Come sit here, beside me." She patted the bed.

He scrambled up onto the bed and sat down next to her, his feet dangling off the side, not touching the floor.

"Tell me of how you ended up in my domain, young man. I can smell powerful magic on you, and I want to hear your story."

He spent the next few hours recounting his life in Bardus, the constant bullying, and abuse. The challenge, and his attempt at it. Being captured by Ari, and then SerenaBell's antics. The trip here, and his experiences in the city.

"That is quite a tale, Maxwell. I don't think I would believe you, except I can smell the strong magic running through your body." She took his hand and held it in her own, "I'd like to see what gift you'd get from me." She winked, stood, turned around, and dropped her dress at her feet.

Maxwell sucked in air when he saw her body. Her ass and tail were toned. He reached out and touched her hip, making her giggle. Her back was smooth except for the large bat wings that folded in. He stood on the bed and kissed the back of her neck, making her shiver and giggle again.

"Oooh, you're quite talented with those lips, aren't you?" She sighed.

He hummed against her back, making his way to her wings. He kissed the base of her right wing, and she moaned, then he moved to her left wing and repeated the kissing. She moaned louder, "Mmm, my wings are very sensitive."

He caressed both wings with his hands as he kissed lower.

He trailed kisses down her spine until he reached her thick tail.

He lifted it and watched as her butt cheeks moved with it. He grabbed one of her hips and went to a knee. He licked from her hip across her left cheek, then buried his face in the crack of her ass. He kissed from the bottom of her crack to the top, lingering on her hole and circling it with his tongue.

Maraal moaned deeply, "If you're not careful, young man, you'll make me lose control, and you'll get to see my true form."

"Let me show you what I have in store for you." she laughed and turned around abruptly. Saliva dripped off Maxwell's tongue as it was pulled from her butt when she turned.

Something big smacked him in the side of the face, getting fluid all over him. It bounced up and down from the impact, dripping, and he pulled away from her to see what hit him.

It was a large, dark purple cock leaking pre-cum. Stud-like nubs ran up either side, and the head was huge.

Maxwell stared at it, then looked up to Maraal's face, "It's so big!"

Maraal grinned and flexed her muscles down there, making her cock bounce more, "I think you two will become close friends. She seems very anxious to get to know you." Maraal laughed.

Maxwell licked his lips unconsciously and crept closer to the edge of the bed.

He reached out tentatively and touched the head with the palm of his hand.

Her cock jerked at the contact, and a large glob of pre-cum shot onto his hand and arm. He brought his hand up to his face, smelling it. He let the glob fall onto his tongue, he swished it around his mouth, moaned, and then swallowed everything. It was sweet and tasted like cinnamon.

Maraal moaned, watching Maxwell swallow, "Oh, Maxwell, I have much more for you than that. Undress, lay back, and let your queen take her pleasure from you."

He quickly took off his clothes, tossing them off the bed.

She moved up to the bed and pushed him, making him fall onto his back.

She grabbed his legs and pulled him towards her until the head of her arm sized cock kissed his asshole. Pre-cum flowed freely over his ass and ran down onto the bed.

She bent him in half, pushing his knees up near his head.

He could see the lust in her eyes, and see the smoke falling from her mouth and nose from her quickening breath.

"Are you ready to be taken by the queen, young man?" She licked her lips.

Maxwell whimpered and nodded.

She pushed forward, and he felt the head of her colossal cock pop past his anal ring, filling him completely. She paused, letting her cock lubricate him more.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to be gentle, Maxwell. It's been a long time since I've indulged myself in this kind of pleasure."

"Take me, Queen Maraal. Give me your amazing cock." He teased her by rotating his hips and squeezing.

She shuddered once, then thrust inside of him with her full weight behind her.

Her studded cock buried balls deep inside him. He cried out, "Oh, gods!"

"No, sweet man, something different.    The gods had nothing to do with it." She jack-hammered into him relentlessly.

He thrashed about as much as her grip on him would allow.

Maraal's eyes glowed briefly, "Don't be afraid, I'm using my magic to allow you to experience my true self." He felt a warmth spread from where her cock contacted him, to the rest of his body.

Her body started transforming, becoming much larger. His ass stretched along with her.

When she stopped changing, Maxwell stared up at an enormous red dragon, now halfway impaled inside him.