Something Wicked This Way Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, she pulled her gigantic cock out, so just the monstrous head was inside him. She grunted and then slammed her cock fully inside him. He felt his organs moving aside

    to accommodate her size. He could feel her giant dick sliding in and out of his contorted body.

After an eternity of hard pounding, she was panting hard, and Maxwell could feel her orgasm as her cock expanded and dumped a literal lake of cum inside him.

His stomach distended and made sloshing sounds as she finished her spasms.

She threw her head back and roared, flames shooting from her maw, up into the top dome of the chamber.

She looked back down at Maxwell, a tender look in her reptilian eyes, and licked his sweaty face. His unconscious body glowed with golden light for a moment then faded.

She transformed back into her humanoid form and pushed Maxwell onto his side. His belly sloshed like a huge water balloon.

She cuddled up behind him, wrapping her arms around his chest, and put her head on his neck.

She sighed happily and drifted off to sleep.

***

Maxwell woke first to the sun shining down brightly from the massive dome above them. He could feel Maraal's soft breath against the back of his head. They were both on their sides with her spooning him. Her arms wrapped around him, holding him tightly against her like a precious stuffed animal.

His stomach still distended with her now flaccid but large dick still plugging his ass.

He poked at his stomach, and it sloshed, making him chuckle to himself. He felt her stir behind him and heard a yawn, "Good morning, young man. I hope you slept well."

He squeezed her arms and pushed his butt against her, "Yes, my queen, I did."

She looked down to see their union, "Oh my, I'm sorry.    I didn't pull out before I fell asleep.    I'm sure that you're uncomfortably full."

She squeezed his belly, "You made me give my all to you last night. I can say that was the biggest load that has ever come out of me." She laughed, and smoke drifted around his head.

"You were amazing, Maraal!" he smiled, looking over his shoulder at her.

"Let's get you cleaned up and have a chat over breakfast. I'm starving!" She raised her voice, "Attendants!"

Two servants rushed into the chamber.

One of them spoke, and the other blushed at the scene before her, "Yes, my queen?"

"Get a basin and bring it near us on the floor. We require breakfast as soon as we are refreshed."

The attendant that spoke went and brought a large basin, while the blushing one left the chamber to inform the cooks about breakfast.

Maraal gripped Maxwell, holding him tightly against her. Her now, semi-erect, dick plugging him more tightly.

She moved them both to the edge of the bed and straddled the basin.

"I was going to help you clean up, but it seems you've woken her up again. I'll try and be quick, my poor Maxwell."

She slid into him until her balls rested under him. He could feel her cock expand to fill his depths. When she was fully hard, she lifted him, pulling her dick out with just the head remaining inside, "Please your queen once more, my darling Maxwell." And with that, she let him go. Gravity slammed his body down, impaling him on her enormous cock. He moaned loudly, brought his feet up under him, and put them on her thighs. He crouched on her lap, pushing his body up and down. Her cock made hard sucking noises as it demolished his ass.

He was first to cum, and he seized up, shooting his load into the basin below. A few white streaks adorned the bottom of the pan. She moaned loudly, feeling his ass constrict around her cock. She held on to him as she shot dozens of ropes of cum deep into him. His stomach was expanding again, but not as wide as the previous night.

They stayed joined until her dick softened again.

She giggled, "I'm sorry, sweet man. I can't seem to control myself when it comes to you. This time I promise I'll help you get cleaned up."

"I've loved every second with you, Maraal." He purred.

She centered him over the basin and suddenly popped her cock out of his ass. Gallons of semen drained from him.

He moaned as he watched his belly shrink, and the basin fill to the brim with her cum.

"Be careful if you have sex with someone large after today. My magic only lasts for twenty-four hours."

Maxwell nodded and rubbed his ass, remembering the centaur girl, Ragalia.

"Speaking of that, I'm curious what gift I gave you last night." She grinned evilly. "I can use my magic to look you over if you'd like?"

"Ooo, yes, please. I don't know what I got from Ragalia, either."

She put him down on the bed beside her, and they both turned to face each other.

Her eyes glowed red as she looked him up and down, smoke wafting from the edge of her mouth.

Her eyes widened, and she smiled brightly with a small gasp.

"What? What is it?" He said worriedly.

"Well, young man, you'll be able to be my lover for quite some time."

"What do you mean, Maraal?"

"Longevity, my sweet Maxwell. It seems that I've given you the ability to live for a long time."

"What? How long is a long time?"

"If I saw correctly, your longevity is stronger than mine, and I have lived two thousand years. So, longer than that, my dear man."

Maxwell was shocked speechless. His mouth opened and closed without forming any words.

She reached over and touched the side of his face, kissing him deeply.

She pulled her face away from him, "So you've been well endowed by a fairy. You have night vision from the wolf. You will live nearly forever because of me, and the ill-mannered horse gave you unmatched stamina. You are quite the unique stud, Maxwell. A fascination and wonder."

Her stomach growled, and she blushed, "Now, let's get dressed and get some food."

"Thank you for a perfect evening, my queen." He leaned in and kissed her one last time before bouncing off the bed and grabbing the clothes selected for him.

She dressed, and they both went out to have their breakfast.

***

Maraal walked into the chamber with a long confident stride. Her servants all went to one knee as she passed by them on the way to the long dining table. She sat down at the head of the table and motioned Maxwell to sit in the chair nearest her on the right.

She smiled adoringly at him, "Well, young Maxwell, what would you like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Silly boy, what would you like to eat?" The smoke from her mouth spiraled up and around her horns.

"Um, I like fruit... We used to have bacon, eggs, and pancakes when my family was better off, but that was a long time ago now."

She looked at the attendant waiting patiently near her, "We will have bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Also, a sample of all the fruit selections available."

"It shall be done, my queen." The attendant hurried off in the opposite direction.

Maraal turned her attention back to Maxwell, "Now, dear boy, let us have that chat."

Maxwell nodded his head and looked down, "What would you like to talk about, my queen?"

She sighed softly, "Your place in the world, my world, specifically. And what to do with you now that you've been to my hidden city."

"I understand. I know what humans are to monster girls. Ari said that she has killed and eaten every one that she has encountered. I think that SerenaBell uses them to experiment on with her magic. That centaur nearly fucked me to death when she found me." He looked up at her with tears in his eyes, "You'll probably have to kill me, or keep me prisoner until I die so that I can't lead my kind back here to kill you all."

She cleared the catch in her throat, "I think you misunderstand, Maxwell. The wolf did not eat you, and the fairy did not experiment on you until you died. I also did not swallow you up like some tasty morsel, even though you are one. You are special to me, dear boy. Would you really lead your people here to murder us?"

"Of course not!" He wiped his eyes, "Then, what is going to happen to me?"

She reached out and took his left hand, "That is entirely up to you. I will make you my offer, and then you can decide what you would like to do."

She motioned to the attendant by another set of doors, "But first, I think you should hear from everyone involved."

The attendant opened the doors, and two blurs shot into the room and mobbed Maxwell.

"Maxwell!" The blurs shouted.

The blurs came to a stop on either side of him. The big furry one on his right licked the side of his face with her tongue, and the green, leafy one on his left pressed her boobs into his neck and kissed the top of his head.

The queen laughed at them and clapped.

"Ari? SerenaBell?" Maxwell panted.

"Yes, little rabbit! We are so fucking happy to see you!" Ari turned his head and kissed him deeply.

Maraal spoke up, "Girls, behave yourselves! Sit down. Now!"

Ari sat next to him, and SerenaBell went around behind the queen and sat to the left of her, across from Maxwell.

"I was about to make Maxwell my offer, but I thought the other participants should be here as well."

Ari and SerenaBell nodded to the queen.

Maraal looked at Maxwell, "Dear man, we are all in agreement that you are special to us, and that we don't want to lose you. Here is my offer. You may leave here and journey back to your world under my protection. I would only ask that you never speak of anything that you have seen or experienced once you entered the forest and my city. This choice would make all three of us sad."

Maxwell nodded his understanding, and she continued, "Or, you may stay here, in my spire, along with your two lovely companions. We will all share your love, and you ours. You will become a free citizen of my domain, an equal to the other citizens."

She blushed, "And hopefully..." She paused, "A father to our children."

Maxwell's eyes welled with tears, again, "Yes. Yes, I'll stay! I've never felt more wanted anywhere my whole life."

The door at the end of the room pushed open, and an army of attendants rolled carts of food to their end of the table and served everyone what they wanted. There were different kinds of fruit, many of which

    Maxwell had never even seen before. He tried every one of them. His eyes lit up when the plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes was placed in front of him.

They ate together, laughing and catching up.

"Oh yes, there is one more small matter to attend to." Maraal smirked, "Taking care of that pesky little quest that sent you into my domain in the first place."

***

Their first stop on their way to Bardus was at Ari's cabin. Ari gathered up whatever she wanted to keep from the cottage and garden. Maxwell picked one of the flowers and put it into his pack that he brought from home. Once they were satisfied they had everything, they razed the cabin to the ground and destroyed her garden. SerenaBell used some dust to make the whole clearing disappear under a thick growth of poisonous and man-eating plants. No trace of the cabin or the garden remained.

Maxwell felt nervous as they got closer to Bardus, but he felt proud that he could show everyone that he, and he alone, completed the challenge.

Maraal circled the city four times, roaring and breathing fire, making sure that the maximum number of people knew they were there. She wanted the biggest crowd possible there when she delivered her message. She landed outside the western gate near the edge of the forest, and the opened gate burst with people trying to get a look at the dragon.    A semi-circle of guards with spears formed out in front of the entrance to protect the people.

Maraal roared, shooting flames into the sky. The people backed up a step but were still determined to see the spectacle.

She bowed her head and lowered her chest to the ground, and Maxwell and the girls climbed down off her back.

Maraal stayed in that position but brought her head back up to watch Maxwell and the ladies.

Maxwell walked forward with Ari and SerenaBell behind him slightly and off to either side of him.

The girls stopped fifty feet from the ring of guards, and Maxwell continued on the last bit by himself.

Maxwell stopped within speaking distance, took his pack off, put it on the ground in front of him, and then pulled the flower from inside. He smiled broadly and thrust the lily into the air above his head, "I, Maxwell of Bardus, have completed the challenge!" Men and women gasped as they watched him speak. He was the only one to ever return from the forest when attempting the challenge.

Someone pushed through the guards from the city and rushed towards Maxwell. He tackled Maxwell before Ari or SerenaBell could react.

"Maxwell!" Batill shouted as he hugged his friend, "I'm so happy the see you alive!"

No one had noticed Maraal's transformation into her humanoid form. She glided royally forward between the girls, and they went to their knees when they saw her pass. She walked up next to Maxwell and looked down at him and Batill on the ground, "Maxwell, who is this delightful, excited man?"

Maxwell looked up and then hurriedly went to one knee and motioned Batill to do the same. Batill looked very confused but did as Maxwell did.

"Sorry, my queen. May I introduce you to the person I told you about, my only friend, Batill?"

"Batill, this is Queen Maraal. She rules all of the monsters."

"I've heard a lot about you, Batill." Her breath flowed down over her like a silken gown made of smoke, "I wanted to thank you, personally, for treating our Maxwell with the friendship and respect that he much deserves." She looked up at the gathered crowd and snorted out a cloud of smoke, "Unlike the rest of you."

She growled low and stood as menacingly as possible, "People of Bardus, hear my words. The forest is, as of now, forever off-limits to further human exploration. The challenge has ended. There are no more flowers to be found. If we find someone ignoring my words, they will never be seen alive again."

One of the larger guards spit at the ground, "Fucking monsters!" He charged forward, aiming to run the queen through with his spear. He made it two steps before a gout of flame charred the top part of his body to a crisp.

Maraal stepped forward and grabbed the still standing smoking corpse. Her head and mouth transformed, and she opened her maw wide. She lifted the body effortlessly and bit it in two at the waist. She swallowed the top part and let the bottom part fall away, a thick cloud of blood sprayed everywhere.

The people screamed, turned in a panic, and fled inside.

The guards lost their backbones, seeing their comrade slain so quickly and easily, and fled along with the people. The gate slammed shut after the last person went through.

Maxwell looked at the shocked and terrified Batill, "I'm not sure you're welcome inside anymore, Batill. Do you feel like living somewhere new, my friend?"

Batill blinked, looking at Maxwell and then Maraal.

Maraal's head and mouth had gone back to normal, "What? If Maxwell wants you to come to stay with him, then you are more than welcome. You'll want for nothing and will be treated very well."

Ari pulled Batill to his feet, holding his shoulders. She looked him up and down, wearing a feral grin, "You will do."

Batill jumped when SerenaBell pinched his butt from behind him and purred, "Any friend of Maxwell is a friend of ours, handsome."

Maxwell stood, whispered into Batill's ear, and then kissed him on the cheek.    Batill's eyes went wide, and he glanced down at Ari's loincloth.    The large shape underneath twitched, and Batill swallowed hard.

Ari laughed, "Oh yeah. He'll fucking do."

---------------

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think. If you'd like more from Jade City, or Bardus, let me hear it.