Something's Different About Mary 02

Story Info
Mary finds joy in latex.
13.8k words
4.78
7.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18, The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has not been edited so excuse any errors you find.

*

"Does having oral sex in the restroom count as part of your duties?" Mr. Sampson asked.

Before Mary could speak, Julie looked at him and said, "Yes it does." Mary put her face in her hands and shook her head. She had been trying to save their jobs, and now there would be no way in hell for her to talk her way out of Julie's answer. Her little game of dominating Julie and then Susan while turning them on to the joys of latex clothing had turned all too real for her.

Mr. Sampson looked at Mary and said, "Mary, would you care to explain that?"

Mary looked up and said, "She is my slave. It is her job to make sure I am happy day or night." Her father had always told her to own up to her mistakes. She could hear him saying, "Little Bit, if the rest of the world did the same, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now." "I will daddy," she replied silently. Mary finally looked up and said, "She is my slave. It is her job to make sure I am happy day or night."

Mr. Sampson nodded, "You see Mary that is part of the problem." He looked at the pair standing together and added, "The other part concerns Susan." Looking back at Mary, "I will get to the little games you three played while looking at the house later. But first..." he held up the contract. "When I agreed for Susan to set the price I had not planned on what happened."

Susan giggled and whispered something to Julie which got her laughing. Mary glanced at them and then back to him. "Mr. Sampson, Susan and Julie are not to blame. I take full responsibility for everything that happened." She smiled sadly, "I am the mistress, any errors ether makes are my fault, not theirs."

"So, you told Susan to give her panties to a stranger in an adult store?"

"Yes sir," Mary replied. Her job was history, but she was not going to let the others suffer because she had no control over her own lusts and desires.

"And you made her spend just under four thousand dollars in latex clothing?"

Four thousand?" Mary gulped. She had not realized it was so high. "Yes sir. As it was reminded to me yesterday..." She paused and looked at the pair, "What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine."

"Yes, I heard that also last night," he replied looking at Susan who stuck her tongue out at him.

He looked back at Mary, "You see the other part of the problem?" Mary looked confused, so he continued, "According to your own words and mindset, you already own the house you were planning to rent."

He looked at Susan and then Mary, "I tried to explain it to Susan last night. If you are the mistress, then how could she charge you to live in something that by rights is yours? If you are not the mistress, then the contract would hold true." He paused and held his hand up, "The other part is that if you are the mistress, then you cannot work here. Susan is on the board. It would not be right for you to work for her and I."

Mary stood and walked over to the other two and said, "Yes I am the mistress. So that means I must resign. However, the house is in your name not Susan's thus we can still pay to live there." She smiled slightly, "No conflict there." Going back to stand in front of the desk she said, "I never asked for what has happened to me. I never planned to take advantage of anyone, least of all Julie, Susan and you. The three of you in this room have been more supportive of me than anyone else in my lifetime. Heaven forbid I take advantage of you." By the time she was finished she had tears in her eyes. Blinking them back she added, "I will write up my letter now."

As Mary turned to go she heard Susan say, "I told you so Steve." Susan hurried over and pulled Mary into a hug. "He didn't believe that you had a heart of gold, mistress." She looked at Steve and said, "Now apologize to her. You... heartless bastard!"

Mr. Sampson came around in front of the desk and said, "Please forgive me Mary." He stammered on, "You have to understand...When Susan met me at the door wearing nothing except a pair of panties and an egg, I was surprised and delighted." Mary's look caused him to blush, "Well... after this and that, she told me all about your day." He looked at Julie and added, "Could you really hear her across the store?"

Julie grinned and nodded, "Oh yes, she was buzzing like a little bee and walking like she had just rode a horse all day." Mary even had to grin at that description.

Mr. Sampson looked back at Mary, "When Susan wouldn't let us orgasm until she said you said so that I got worried." He took Mary's hand and led her over to the chairs in front of the desk. Sitting down in the other one he continued, "Mary, over the years, I have seen and heard people who took advantage of others and managed to blackmail their way to the top." He looked down, "Forgive for thinking you, Julie, and your date Friday night were working a con."

"You thought that was fake?" Julie said shocked. "Oh, hell no! There are things even I wouldn't do for money, and attempted rape is the top of the list."

He looked at Julie, "I'm sorry Julie." He looked at Mary, "Susan said over and over it wasn't like that. But, I had to see for myself." He got down on his knees before her and looked up at Mary, "Will you give me another chance?"

Mary looked back at Susan and Julie both of whom were nodding. Looking back at him she said, "Steve, get up off the floor. It's not like your proposing to me." She tilted her head and added, "Or are you?"

Susan walked over to the desk and pulled open a drawer. She pulled out the dog collar and handed it to Mary with a smile, "What do you think mistress, is he worth keeping?"

Mary looked back down at him, "So you did find the pleasure in latex after all?"

He blushed and replied, "You have no idea."

Mary slipped the collar around his neck and buckled it on. Bending down to kiss him tenderly she said into his ear, "You had better lay on a stock of Viagra, because you are going to need it."

As Mary sat up Susan and Julie both rushed Steve and hugged him. Julie kept saying, "Can I see can I see?" as she started undressing him.

Mary wondered what the hell Julie was talking about and looked at Susan, "See what?" Susan smiled and unbuttoned her skirt. Letting it drop to the ground she displayed a pair of latex panties underneath. Mary smiled and walked up to her; "If you're going to do it, why not go all the way?" she slowly undressed displaying the latex cat suit.

Susan mewed and moved forward to caress Mary's latex covered body. From behind them she heard Steve's moans of pleasure and after glancing saw that Julie had followed her mistress' lead and stripped also. She looked into Mary's eyes and then down, "I, we went shopping last night mistress." She clung to Mary suddenly feeling unsure of herself as she continued, "Steve didn't have any latex to wear on his own and well..." She looked at her mistress and said softly, "Please forgive me; I bought him something and said you had commanded me to."

Mary looked back at Julie and Steve together. Her lover had managed to strip him down and Mary saw that he was wearing a black latex tee shirt and pair of latex bike pants. Stroking Susan's hair she said, "What did you get him that you said was from me?"

Susan melted at Mary's touch. Resting her head on Mary's shoulder as her hands caressed her mistress' back she said, "I bought him a pair of shorts that had an inner sleeve and plug." She kissed Mary's neck, "The shorts, when turned on, will milk him like a cow while the rear stimulates his prostate." Looking up with a shy grin she added, "I also found one with two plugs that wiggle and move when turned on."

Mary smiled, "Like a cow?" Then she held Susan at arm length and looked down at her latex panties. Yes, she could see a slightly raised part now that she looked. "I love it." She replied. "How do you turn it on?"

Susan reached down to her right hip and pressed on a slight bump in the latex. Her eyes got large and a soft buzzing could be heard coming from the panties. While the noise was quieter than the egg the day before, you could hear it if you knew what to listen to.

Mary smiled, "Don't go away." She went over to where Julie and Steve were and found the same bump on his shorts. After activating them she lay on her back and opened her legs. Opening the zipper and displaying her excited flower she said, "Come here Steve, time for your morning snack." To his credit, Steve didn't glance at Susan for permission before crawling over to her.

Julie walked over to where Susan stood watching and smiling and said, "Hungry?"

Susan looked at her with raw lust in her eyes, "Starving." She took Julie's hand and lay her down next to their mistress and then crawled to between her legs. As she lowered her face to Julie's sex she said, "Remember no cumming until mistress says so."

Steve looked up for a second and replied, "That goes for you to pumpkin."

Mary lay back enjoying Steve's attention. His tongue work was totally different from Julie's or Susan's. He attacked her clit and labia like he was a starving man and it was ambrosia. Instead of only using his mouth, she felt him slip first one then two fingers into her as he sucked. Looking over she watched as Susan ate out Julie and found that excited her even more.

Soon the scent of their excitement filled the room and all four were making little mews of pleasure. Three high pitched moans and one deeper grunting filler Mary's ears as they all fought off the orgasms that were screaming to be let loose. Finally, when Mary could not stand it any longer she said softly, "When I say now, have an orgasm for all your worth. But whoever makes a noise louder than a whisper gets punished." She waited a beat and added, "Cum for me sweet latex slaves, cum now!"

Steve and Susan had the advantage of making noise while their faces were buried against soft fleshy flowers. Mary had not been much of a screamer, so she knew she would not be the one to lose. She watched Julie, who she knew would be the loser and was gratified when her lover screamed with her mouth closed. As Steve and Susan cleaned them Mary looked at Julie, "We have our loser."

Julie looked at Mary and replied, "That's not fair and you know it mistress mine. You set me up, you knew I would lose."

Mary reached over and gave Julie's hand a squeeze, "Of course I did." When the others finished and sat back up she stood and walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. "So, what shall we do to punish our sweet latex slave?" She looked at Steve, "Steve?"

Steve looked at Julie and them Mary, "Make her go a day without latex?" Julie's look of horror was comical.

"Hmmm too drastic," She looked at Susan. "Susan?"

"Spank her?" Julie looked interested in that option.

Mary shook her head, "I have a better idea." She looked at Julie and grinned, "How about, tying her in a chair and making her watch as we three make love to each other tonight?" Seeing Julie's grin, she added, "But while we three will orgasm time and time again, poor Julie will only get more excited and not be able to have an orgasm for say, twenty four hours."

Julie's excitement faded, "A day?" She looked at Susan and Steve and then back at Mary. "I'll try better next time. Please give me another chance to be quiet mistress," She begged.

Mary shook her head, "No, a day it is. Just feel the need growing in you even now." Hell, she could feel her own need growing and by the looks on all three faces they felt the need for pleasure growing also. "Then when you can orgasm, it will be nothing like you ever felt before." Her hand slid to between her legs and massaged her clit. "Since it is your first time, I want you to masturbate every chance you can. Perhaps that will help you make it through the day."

Julie's eyes got larger, "That won't help. That will make it worse." Even as she said that, her hand moved to between her legs and started rubbing.

Mary picked up her clothes and said, "Time to get dressed." As she dressed she watched the others. From Steve's thrusting hips and Susan's biting her lip, she guessed that they were about ready for another one. Taking Susan's hand, she led her over to Steve and said, "Now kiss each other and cum hard. Let Julie see what she is missing slaves."

Julie whimpered as she watched the pair kiss and grind their bodies together. She looked at Mary with begging eyes and moaned in wonton need. "Please..."

Mary went over to her and caressed her cheek, "No slave. I want you to be a volcano for me tomorrow." She leaned in and whispered, "If you're good, when we are alone, I'll let you have a little orgasm." She suddenly felt unsure of herself and pulled Julie off to the side. She whispered, "That is what you wanted isn't it love? To be dominated?" Julie nodded not speaking, her eyes bright with lust.

Turning to the pair still grinding and kissing Mary cleared her throat. Susan and Steve broke their kiss off like a pair of teens getting caught by a parent. She smiled as if to say it was okay before speaking, "Now back to our problem." She straightened up her clothes before continuing, "As you said before Steve, I cannot work here anymore." She looked at Susan and added, "He was right, it would not be proper."

Susan looked at him and then back to Mary, "I understand mistress, but where will you go?"

Mary sat down and looked at the floor, "I don't know."

Steve walked over to her and said, "You are in the wrong chair mistress. You should sit in my old chair. The company now belongs to you."

Mary looked up at him, "Don't be silly Steve. I don't know anything about running your business. Anyways, I told you before I don't want it."

Steve looked at her and nodded sadly, "I know, but I had to offer." He went over to his chair and sat down and looked at the others. "This isn't right."

Julie moved over to sit and cuddle against Mary's legs, "It's okay mistress. I can and will still work, we will make ends meet."

Susan who had been pacing back and forth thinking stopped suddenly. Looking at Mary she smiled. She knew the answer. Looking at Steve she said simply, "Trust."

Steve looked at her confused and then smiled as he realized what she was suggesting. Looking at Susan he said, "I love it, you tell her pumpkin. It was your idea after all."

Susan moved to sit on Mary's other side and snuggled against her just like Julie. Looking up at Mary she said, "Mistress, Steve and I don't have any children."

Steve chimed in, "I'm sterile."

Susan looked at him, "I thought I was going to tell her." She looked back up at Mary, "When we first got married, we started a trust fund for our children." She rested her head against Mary's legs and hugged her, "We kept adding to it even after we found out about Stevie's condition for a rainy day. We want you to have it."

Mary looked down at Susan and stroked her hair. She had been offered a trust fund by Susan and her husband Steve. "Sweet dears, I can't take that, you should keep it for a vacation or something," She said finally.

Susan nodded but did not speak. Finally, it was Steve who broke the silence, "May I speak frankly, mistress?"

Mary looked at him and nodded, "Rule number one. I always want to know exactly what you all are thinking." She looked down to Susan and Julie and added, "NO games, no bullshit, always truth between us." Looking up at Steve she finished, "Does that answer your question?"

Steve smiled, "Yes, mistress." He paused and then said in his commanding tone of voice, "Mary, stop being so damn noble and take the money. We," he gestured to Susan, "Want you to have it." He looked at her a long moment and looked down, "If you will not take it outright then how about this instead."

Mary listened with growing respect for the mind that lay inside Steve's body. No wonder he had managed to build a company from scratch. When he finished she held up fingers as she counted off the points, "Let me get this right, I come on as chairman of the board. My pay is drawn from the trust fund. Meanwhile I create a company for consulting and use your old house as a base of operations." Watching his nod with every point she added, "Ok I got the grist of it, but what do I know about consulting? All I am is an accountant."

Julie smiled, "You know all about latex and the pleasures to be found in it."

Susan nodded, "Mary, sweet mistress," She kissed Mary's leg. "Stevie's and my marriage was on the slumps before you." She looked at Steve and smiled, "Now I find I love him more than ever and our sex has hit an all-time high." She looked back to Mary, "I have many friends, as I am sure does Steve, who need your guidance."

Steve nodded in agreement, "If you will not for yourself Mary, then do it for all the others suffering out here." He paused and looked hard at her, "If you don't, then you are not the woman I think you are."

Mary looked down at Susan. She ran her fingers through the woman's hair and said softly, "Okay, you two win." She looked up at Steve and said, "There is just a few more things."

Steve looked surprised, "More?"

Mary nodded, "A condition, a question and a favor." She smiled, "First, I will need help in teaching others the joys of latex." She smiled down at Susan, "Susan has already made a start sharing the joy. However, that alone is not enough, I expect all three of you to help me teach." She paused as she thought it through, "That means, coming to me when I need your help and recruiting new people."

Susan nodded, "Of course mistress. That goes without saying."

Steve nodded in agreement before asking, "What was the question?"

Mary blushed and said, "Do you know where Julie and I can find some help moving?"

Steve laughed, "Consider it covered. The company will pay for a moving company to pack and move everything for you two."

Susan smiled, "And while the house is being made ready, you two can stay with us."

Mary smiled, "I would not have asked for a better solution."

Julie smiled happily, "Is the favor for us to have an orgasm?"

Mary shook her head, "No, but that is a good idea. She pointedly looked at Julie and said, "Those who can, cum now for me." Susan and Steve both moaned in pleasure while Julie whimpered in increased frustration.

Finally, after a few minutes, Susan looked up and said breathlessly, "What is the favor dear mistress?"

Mary replied, "Actually it was Steve I needed the favor from." She looked up at Steve, "Would you help me make the consulting firm?"

Steve nodded, "Of course mistress."

Standing Mary said, "Then it's settled. Julie and I will tender our resignations right away and then pack things we need before the movers come." She looked at Julie, "Face it, I'm not letting you out of my sight."

As Julie stood grinning, Susan stood also, "I will go and help them move."

Steve looked sour, "You just want to go and make love all day while I slave over a hot desk."

Susan smiled, "One of the perks I guess." She looked at Mary and giggled, "Have I got a wonderful idea for the house mistress."

As they walked out Mary turned back and said, "Oh I need the collar back. We will have to find something else for you three to wear."