Something's Different About Mary 04

Story Info
Mary finds joy in latex and domination.
12.7k words
4.08
5.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18, The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has been edited. Thanks Ed! Any errors you now find are my fault for not following his notes.

*

Mary had just unloaded her fears of being without Susan and Steve, whose reply included a long hug. Julie entered the kitchen and asked if that was a private hug. Turning around Mary saw Julie had changed her skirt. Before she had been wearing latex over the bust corset and linen skirt, now she was wearing the same corset and a skin tight micro mini with the locking boots.

Julie smiled and said, "Mistress, may I present Sandy." She gestured towards the doorway.

Sandy walked in slowly. Her makeup was done in browns and made her look like the proverbial girl next door. In sharp contrast to her face and hair, she was wearing a hobble dress with the top unzipped to her navel. While the top was unzipped, the bottom of the dress was zipped all the way down forcing her to take tiny four-inch steps. She looked at Mary and said in a shy voice, "Does my appearance please you Mistress?"

"Mmmmm, you look yummy," Mary said going over to her. Kissing Sandy long and slow she said, "You look beautiful Baby Girl." She turned and looked towards the pair at the sink, "Sandy, this is your brother and other sister, Steve and Susan." She smiled as they came over and hugged and kissed her. "Darlings, this is Sandy, your new sister and my Baby Girl."

Susan smiled, "From the shoe store right?"

As Sandy nodded happily Steve asked, "Would you rather be called Sandy or Baby Girl?"

Sandy looked at Mary, "Would it be okay?"

Mary nodded. She glanced at Julie who seemed to be doing a pee pee dance in place. "Problem," She asked her quietly.

Julie looked at her and said softly, "Please..."

Sandy looked back at Steve, "Baby Girl." She smiled happily.

Susan hugged her tightly and gave her a long deep kiss. Breaking off the kiss with a moan of pleasure she said, "Welcome home Baby Girl." She started to kiss her again when Steve said, "My turn..."

Steve smiled as Susan let go of Baby Girl. He took her in his arms and like Susan kissed her deeply. Looking down into her eyes he said tenderly, "Welcome to the family Baby Girl." He was about to kiss her again as his hands slid over the lovely latex when her tummy growled. Smiling he said instead, "Someone's hungry."

Sandy blushed, "I'm sorry."

Susan smiled, "No need to be sorry Baby Girl, we're all family here." She held out a chair, "Here you sit here next to me." Sitting down next to her she said, "Watch out for Steve, he would love nothing more than to dine on your shoes." Giggling she added, "Of course he licks other places even better."

Sandy looked at Steve, in a coy voice she said, "You have a thing for shoes too?"

Steve sat down and said unashamed, "I love high heels and latex."

Mary pulled Julie off to the side while the others started talking about the pleasures of heels and latex. In a sweet voice she said, "Is there a problem love?"

Julie looked at her with longing in her eyes, "Please, Mistress..."

Mary leaned in to her and caressed her corset, "Does my little slave girl need something?"

Julie moaned softly and moved into her hand, "Please, I need to cum."

"Poor little slave girl," Mary said smiling. She turned away and went over to the table and sat down. Looking up at Julie's pained face she said, "Come eat." She joined in the debate on the joys of high heels versus latex while watching Julie pick at her pizza while wiggling in her chair.

They were winding down when Susan noticed Julie's lack of appetite. "Is there something wrong Julie?" she asked with concern in her voice.

Julie looked at her. Lust in her eyes and said, "I need to cum..."

Sandy looked at her, "Why don't you?"

Steve smiled and looked at Mary while Susan patted Sandy's hand, "Baby Girl, an orgasm granted by Mistress is special." She brought Baby Girl's hand to her lips and added, "Just wait until Mistress looks at you and tells you to orgasm for her without a touch or stimulation."

Mary looked at Susan and smiled, "Like this. Susan darling, will you have a mind shattering orgasm for me now?"

As Susan mewed loudly, gripped her chair, and thrust her his against an unseen cock, Sandy watched and said, "Wow."

Mary looked at Sandy and smiled, "Your turn Baby Girl, have an orgasm for me. Cum now!" As Baby Girl moaned and hips started mirroring Susan's, Mary looked at Steve, "I know two slaves who could use a willing tongue and fingers."

Steve smiled and without a word crawled under the table. A moment later Mary heard a zipper being moved and Sandy's head started thrashing as she moaned louder. Looking at Julie she smiled, "Doesn't the sounds of Steve's ministrations and their mews of pleasure excite you love?"

Julie whimpered, "Spank me, hit me, anything but this Mistress." She gripped herself hard and moaned as she watched the two women across from her experience what she so desperately needs.

Mary watched as the pair started to come down and said, "Don't stop now my sweets, keep cumming so Stevie can enjoy his desert." They started up again with their mews and moans of pleasure. Looking at Julie she added, "Don't you wish now, you had not forgotten your shoes this morning?"

Julie rocked back and forth in her chair as she hugged herself, "Please Mistress..."

Mary shook her head, "My sweet Julie, love of my life. I said for you to have a little orgasm earlier and what you had was not a small orgasm to tie you over." She stroked Julie's cheek, "And now you sit in punishment." She sniffed the air, "Can't you smell their heat mixing in with the latex?"

Despite herself, Julie sniffed. She caught the musky scent of Susan and Baby Girl mixed in with the heavenly smell of the latex. Their scent grew in her awareness, as did the sounds Steve was making under the table. She looked at Mary and begged, "Please forgive me Mistress.... I'll do anything... Please Mary."

Mary nodded, "Okay dear heart your plea has moved me." She smiled, "I want to see you cum on command." Julie's face lit up. Holding up a finger said, "But, you cannot move an inch. If you move, even a little bit, it will be a long time before you have another orgasm."

Julie looked at her with longing in her eyes, "Of course Mistress, as you command."

Mary smiled and caressed her cheek, "Cum for me, cum like the good latex slut you are." Other than Julie's eyes rolling up the only movement she made was to stiffen up. Her breathing got harsh and a soft keening sound passed through her closed lips. Mary leaned over and kissed her neck, "No moving love as you orgasm even harder. I want to see you fight against moving until you move or pass out in pleasure."

Julie vibrated in place as her body and mind exploded in a flash of pleasure. Holding still for Mistress made the pleasure she was experiencing even stronger. It was if she was tied tightly and Mistress's hands were caressing her mind and body. She felt hands prying her closed legs apart and her Mistress saying, "Stevie... you forgot this one." Suddenly Steve's tongue and mouth latched onto her and drove her crazy. Julie needed to move into the tongue that was invading her and yet could not move. Mary's command bound her tighter than any rope could.

Susan looked on as Julie sat stiff as a statue with her eyes rolled up. She shook Sandy and said, "Baby Girl, Baby Girl, look at Julie..."

Sandy became aware of Susan shaking her and looked up, "Ummm?" she said in a contented tone. She looked where Susan was looking at and watched on as Julie sat unmoving quivering. In a soft voice she asked, "Is she having a seizure?"

Susan didn't look away from Julie and said in awe, "She's having an orgasm. Bound only in Mistress' words, she's having an orgasm."

Mary was shocked; she really didn't think Julie had it in her to hold still. The only movement Julie made was when her head fell to the side and would have fallen over had not Mary propped her up. Even though Julie was out cold, Mary could feel Steve still buried between her legs licking and sucking franticly. Stroking Julie's hair she held her until her lover started coming around.

Julie looked up into Mary's face with devotion, "Did I do it Mistress, I didn't move did I?"

Mary kissed her, "No love, you held still like I told you to." She looked at the pair on the other side of the table, "Now, that is devotion." Looking down she said, "That's enough Steve." When he crawled up from under the table he looked as happy as she had seen him. She stroked Julie's hair as the woman leaned against her and said, "Do you think you could do as well as her?"

Steve shook his head, "No, not a chance. Though if you want, I will be happy to try my best to get them to move."

Susan looked at Sandy and then when she nodded turned back to Mary, "Try us..."

Mary smiled, "I plan to. But instead of you two sitting here and orgasming, Steve has given me an idea." She looked at him and smiled as she continued, "I want you to play a little game while Steve and I are entertaining George." She turned back to the pair. "I want each of you to tell the others to have an unmoving orgasm in my name. As they smiled she said, "But, there are rules."

Susan giggled, "There are always rules with you Mistress."

"Good point," Mary nodded. "The rules are simple. First, the person who was able to orgasm without moving calls out who she wants to orgasm next. Second, if you move you no longer get to call a name. Third, no picking one person more than two times in a row allowed. Fourth and finally, if and when Steve joins you, he can call names but does not have to hold still when he orgasms." Mary looked around and said, "Any questions?"

Julie said softly, "Who picks first?"

"You do..."


Steve was sitting on the couch drinking a highball while she drank a sprite when George arrived. Showing him in Steve looked at Mary and said, "Mary, this is my best friend in the world, George."

Mary stood and walked over to George, while she had removed her jacket she was still wearing the high heels Julie had picked out and the long sleeved latex leotard. Extending her hand, she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you George."

George gulped and shook her hand. "Any friend of Steve's is a friend of mine."

Mary smiled and said, "I hope so." As she sat down she looked him over. His green short sleeved shirt and gray trousers looked nice enough; it was his boyish good looks that really pulled her attention. While Steve was good looking in a rugged sort of way; George didn't look like a man in his late forties. If she had to pick a number, he looked like mid-thirties.

Once Steve had gotten him a drink and they had sat down, George looked around and said, "Where's Sue?"

Mary crossed her legs and moved her foot around. She smiled at Steve before turning to George, "She's upstairs with her sisters."

Steve smiled back, "Yes, they are practicing how to hold still." He looked at George and added, "She will be sorry she was distracted and missed you tonight. But as you know, family always comes first."

George nodded and looked at Mary, his eyes drifted down to her foot and the shoe that swung back and forth. Steve was right about the shoes, they were beautiful. Pulling his eyes up to her face he said, "So how do you know Steve?"

Mary smiled, "I used to work for him before going into business for myself." She let her shoe dangle off her toe and as his eyes focused back on the shoe said, "What about you, how come Steve has been hiding you under a bush all this time."

George was unable to pull his eyes off the shoe, "Um, I stay in my lab most of the time."

Steve looked from the pair and then at George, "George developed the software to the gaming system Mary."

Mary moved the dangling shoe back and forth as she looked at Steve, "Oh really?" Turning to George, "I am impressed with the system. You are a genius George."

"Um thank you."

Straightening her leg out Mary looked at it and then George, "Like my choice in footwear George? What about you Steve? Love it?"

George looked up realizing he was caught. Blushing he stammered, "They're lovely."

Steve who had been captured by her foot movements said, "I love them."

Mary smiled, "Are they as hot as what the other girls are wearing?"

Steve shifted uncomfortably as his erection forced its way out of his underwear. "No."

Mary shrugged as she admired his erection tenting the leg of his pants, "At least you're truthful."

Steve looked Mary in the eye, "I would never lie to you, and you should know that by now."

He looked at George, "Sue is upstairs with two beautiful women, her sisters, and wearing those special boots I told you about."

George's eyes got large, "You got her to wear them?"

Steve shook his head, "No, Mary did. She has a way about her; she motivates people to do things they won't admit to others they want to do."

George looked at Mary, "I'm impressed. I, we have talked her often about wearing those boots."

Mary smiled, "What about you George?"

"Me?"

"We both know what you want right now."

"We do?"

"It's okay George, I don't bite, and neither do my shoes." She glanced at Steve and nodded. Looking back at George as Steve left the room on command she said softly, "There are only high heel lovers here." She let the shoe fall off her foot. Seeing his eyes locked onto the shoe she added, "Could you be a dear and slip that back on for me."

George slid off the chair and moved to pick up the shoe. God, it was even more beautiful than Steve described. He caressed it and then slowly slipped it on Mary's foot. Looking up at her he gulped.

"Go ahead dear; you can do what you want." She said calmly as if encouraging a child as she high heeled covered foot rubbed against his face.

George looked around franticly, "Where did Steve go?"

"Don't worry about that, we both know what you want...to worship high heels." Mary cooed as the toe of her shoe traced his jaw line.

George felt his will crumble. All day ever since Steve called he had been thinking about this strange woman and her high heels. Now, she was here and seducing him with those very same shoes. He looked up at her and moaned as his hands took a hold of the offered shoe. Looking down at it he started kissing and nuzzling the shoe and her ankle.

Mary smiled slightly, "There, that was not so hard was it." George didn't reply as he kept making love to her foot and shoe. She let him nuzzle a bit and then said softly, "Sexy to wear... Sexy to look at."

George stopped dead and looked up at her with fear in his eyes. In a frightened voice he said, "You know?"

Mary smiled, "Yes dear, but you have nothing to fear from me." She smiled gently and added, "Though my foot and shoe might get lonely with you ignoring them."

He looked down at the shoe again and moaned. Rubbing his face against it he understood how Mary had talked Sue into wearing the boots. Something about her made you want to do what you were hiding inside like Steve said. Not stopping he asked, "How much do you know?"

Mary replied in a loving voice, "I know about you wearing high heels and your hidden programming." She paused as he stopped and added, "I told you dear George, you have nothing to fear from me." When he looked up at her with tears in his eyes she added, "If you don't believe me, let's go ask Steve." Standing Mary held out her hand to George who took it.

George felt as if his world was caving in around him. He had been a fool to add that extra programming to the test machine. How was he to know that Steve would want it in his house? He followed her unresisting up the stairs and to the master bedroom. Opening the door fully Mary looked in, "Steve can we have a word with you?"

Steve who had his face buried in an unmoving Susan looked up, "Of course." He looked at George and said, "Look they are all wearing the special shoes George."

George looked from Steve to Mary to the three women covered in black rubber making love to each other. He looked at Steve again and said, "What's going on?"

Steve looked back at the women, "They are playing a game. Sue is trying to hold still while the other two try to get her to move."

Mary said, "Steve, will you tell George if he can trust me or not."

Steve looked at George and rested his hand on his shoulder, "George, believe me when I tell you, Mary is only interested in making others happy. Fucking you over would not make you happy so she would not do so. Does that make sense?"

George looked at Steve, "I believe you." He looked at Mary, "I believe you."

Mary nodded and looked at Steve, "Sorry for interrupting your game love." As Steve turned back to Susan, Mary closed the door. Leading George all the way down to the basement she sat with him on the couch. She rubbed her shoe against his leg and said, "George, all I ever wanted, all I want is for people to be happy." She glanced at the system, "I have to ask you about the hidden programming." Turning to face him she said, "Why?"

George looked down embarrassed, "The system was not supposed to leave the lab. But when Steve ordered one, he got the only one that was built, mine." He looked at her and added, "Once it was here, I never worried about it."

Mary nodded, "Yes I can see that. But that doesn't answer my question, why did you put it in there in the first place?"

"Would you believe me if I said I did because I wanted to see if it would work?"

"And did you try it out?"

George shook his head, "No, it came here before I had a chance to."

Mary looked him in the eyes and took George's hands in hers not speaking. He looked at her and nodded, "You want me to go in don't you." He licked his lips and said, "Do I get a choice?"

Mary smiled, "Of course you do. I would never force..." her voice tailed off. "That's not true, I did make Steve get in after I found out what he did to Susan while trying to get her to wear the special boots." She looked at the system, "If you don't trust me, then do not. If you do, and you believe Steve that I would never hurt you then yes I think you should find what you know you want."

George stood and started undressing. Looking at her he said, "Please be gentle with me."

Mary hugged him, "Don't worry baby, I am always gentle." She helped him in and as he positioned himself, kissed him. Closing the lid Mary went over to the control panel and started the Mistress Mary program. Looking at the system she patted it and said, "Enjoy yourself George."

Instead of going up and joining the others and their game in the bedroom, Mary sat in the living room. She felt empty and alone for the first time since this all started. She knew the others would welcome her with open arms and loving kisses, but that was not what she needed. Lying down on the couch, she pulled her knees to her chest and held on as her tears started to fall.

Mary was still curled in a ball and wallowing in self-pity a few hours later when George walked into the room. Though he had used his clothes to dry off, he had not dressed. Going over to her, he sat on the floor next to the couch and said softly, "Mary? What's wrong?"

Mary opened her eyes and looked at George. In a soft voice she said, "oh hell." She scrubbed her eyes with a hand and added, "I should have been there when you finished. I can't even do waiting right."