Something's Different About Mary 05

Story Info
Mary finds joy in latex and domination.
13.8k words
4.48
4.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18, The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has been edited. Thanks Ed! Any errors you now find are my fault for not following his notes.

*

Rather than relaxing and playing with all the new goodies everyone bought, Mary spent the rest of the week secluded with first George and then Susan. Her evenings were filled learning the ins and outs of the new control system George was designing for her and offering ideas and changes she would like to see in it.

It was Sunday evening, after he had spent three twelve to fifteen-hour days installing the systems and new software changes she wanted that George finally dragged in to see her. Mary was sitting at the kitchen table talking to Susan when he entered. Not waiting for her to look up he said tiredly, "It's done Lady Mary. Everything has been remote tested, and the water is up to temperature." He smiled sleepily and looked at Susan, "You will note I finished my part sooner than someone else I might mention."

Susan looked up at him and then stood. Walking over to him she hugged and kissed him, "You did good dear." She looked down at Mary and said, "Permission to go tuck poor George into bed?"

Mary looked up at them and then the paperwork she and Susan had been working on. "Seeing we are not done yet, the answer is no. However," Mary looked down to where Julie was kneeling nude on the floor next to her. "Julie, will you see George upstairs, bathe him personally, and then tuck him into bed and make love to him until he is too pooped to pop. Only then are you allowed to orgasm...once"

Julie looked up and smiled, "Yes Lady Mary!" Jumping to her feet she took George by the hand and all but ran out of the kitchen. She stopped suddenly and turned back, "Thank you mistress."

Mary looked at her and nodded, "Your welcome Julie." She turned to look at Susan, "Well she has been good for the last three days." She looked down at the paperwork once more.

Susan came over and sat down. Placing her hand on top of Mary's she said, "That was a nice thing you did, for both." As Mary looked up she continued, "I have been worried about you Mary. Not joining our play, hiding yourself away from the people who love you." She paused; it was hard for her to talk to her mistress this way. "If you were my daughter, I would tell you to get over it. The pity party bit is getting old."

Mary smiled ruefully, "You know Susan, one of the reasons I love you is that you are not afraid of slapping someone silly when they need it." She paused and added, "Is it really that bad?"

Susan nodded, "Yes Mary, nights are not fun without you there watching and controlling the actions."

Leaning forward Mary kissed her, "Well then, let's get this finished up and see what devilish ideas I can come up for tonight." She looked at the plans and finished photos again. "Almost everything looks good. However, I want you to find one of those ergonomic kneeling chairs for the punishment room." She looked at Susan, "I also notice you have not shown me anything from the basement."

Susan bit her lip, "Well, I am having a hard time finding a latex floor that I think you would approve of in the states. The closest supplier is in Germany and it will be six to eight weeks before delivery. Even then it only comes in fifty-six inch rolls." Looking down she said, "I'm sorry I failed you."

Mary raised Susan's chin, "You didn't fail me dear." She thought for a minute and said, "What if we just paint the floor white and add some nice white throw rugs on the floor?"

Susan looked at the plans as she thought to herself that the tile would have been better. However, her mistress wanted to move in tomorrow evening. Looking back up she said, "As you wish Lady Mary."

Mary smiled, "That was the politest way I ever heard someone tell me my idea sucked."

Susan blushed, "I didn't mean..."

Mary leaned forward and kissed her, "Yes you did dear. So, tell me what your idea is."

Susan said, "Move in, get the rugs but leave the floor unfinished. When I find a tile you like, then do the floor properly."

Mary nodded, "You are right, better to wait and do a proper job of it." She noticed a sheet that Susan was keeping in her portfolio. "There is something more isn't there Susan..."

Susan looked at Mary, "Lady Mary, Steve and I talked and well, we can't stand the idea of not having you with us all the time." She paused and then added, "I talked this morning to George and Baby Girl and they agree, none of us wants to be sent to stay somewhere else away from you."

Mary looked at Susan, "I know love, but this is your house and" she patted the papers, "This one will be mine." Mary pulled the picture of the master bedroom and looked at it again. "While this is a fun place to play in, I just don't see us all sleeping in there." Looking at Susan, "You have a solution don't you."

Susan nodded as she pulled out the remaining picture. "You remember the family room?" she handed the picture to Mary. "The floor has extra thick padding already and with a little change here and there I could turn it into a communal bedroom for your slaves." She looked up at Mary, "All I need is your permission to continue."

Mary looked at it, if you removed the furniture from her and Julie's apartments from the picture and moved the French screens over to one side to hide clothing racks and dressers, it would make a great bedroom with the floor becoming a giant bed. She looked at Susan who was biting her lip, "You planned this when you designed the room."

Susan nodded while biting her lip.

"Two questions, what about this and the other houses? And can you have the changes made by tomorrow night?"

Susan smiled, "I can have it ready by noon tomorrow mistress love. She looked at the house around them and said, "While this house has some wonderful memories, I would start new ones living with you. We can assign it over to the company as a guest house or something. George and Baby Girl both are in apartments now and have put in their notices."

Mary smiled, "Good girl, I will let you know my decision later." Standing she held out her hand to Susan and said, "Lets gather up the others and go see how long George can last before Julie wears him out." A twinkle came into her eye, "Then we can see if you three working together can bring Julie to an orgasm."

Susan smile slid off, "If we win, won't she get into trouble?"

Mary shook her head, "No that just means she has to watch, while tied up I might add, while I make love to each one of you four. If she wins, then you four have to watch while I make love to her."

Susan smiled, "Hmmm I wonder which I want more, to make love to you or see you make love to her."

Mary looked back and nodded, "Funny, the same thought was going through my mind." She leaned in close and whispered, "Just between you and me, we could always do both. The question is do you want to go first or last."

They parted company in the hall, Mary went to the spare bedroom where she found Julie riding George's cock. She looked over her shoulder and smiled happily. "Come to watch mistress mine?"

Mary shook her head, "No lover, we all came to join in the fun and to add a little game to it." She walked over to the bed and bent down to kiss her. Bending further Mary kissed George deeply and caressed his face. Sitting on the edge of the bed Mary cupped Julie breast and started rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"If after all the distractions we come up with, you can keep from orgasming, you and I will make mad passionate love until we both cum so hard we pass out in each other's arms." She smiled as Julie started humping and grinding herself against George's cock. "On the other hand, if you cum, then you get tied up and have to watch everyone else and I make love until we all pass out. Of course this will leave you sexually frustrated and bound until morning"

Mary whispered into Julie's ear, "I hope you can keep from cumming love. I want to feel your tongue inside me as I orgasm."

Julie looked at her and replied, "I won't fail you again Lady Mary." She looked down at George who was smiling up at them. "But first, I am going to drain you dry." She bent down and kissed him savagely. His orgasm was muted by her mouth and fingers twined in his hair. Sitting back up she smiled and said, "Oh no you don't, no getting soft on my watch." Rolling off him she swing into a sixty nine position and pressed her leaking flower against his face as she went down on him to bring his rapidly deflating cock to attention again.

Julie was still giving George a blow job when the others hurried into the room. Susan took one look at Mary and then the pair on the bed. Without speaking she lifted Julie's mouth from George's cock. Before Julie could react, Sue had gone down on George and was bobbing her head like an expert. Meanwhile, Sandy moved to the other side of the bed and started suckling on Julie's breast like a child.

Steve offered Julie his latex covered cock to suck on, "Try this one instead."

Tasting and smelling the latex caused Julie to mew in pleasure. She was on the verge of an orgasm when her eyes popped open. She took Steve's cock out of her mouth and looked up at him, "That's dirty pool."

Steve pushed himself back into her mouth. "Less talk more sucking." He looked at Mary and winked as she giggled. It seemed that line would keep coming back as a family joke. As Julie's mouth worshiped the latex he caressed her face and hair, "You know you are going to lose so just give in to the pleasure."

Before Julie could reply, Susan looked up after George was hard again. "Get up sister; I want to watch you lose it as you make love to all of us at once." As if they had planned it each of the three moved away and pulled Julie off George's face. Susan looked at George, "Front or back door?"

George looked at them and smiled, "Back door this time."

Steve smiled, "I call front."

George stood and watched as Susan put a condom on him kissing the tip once he was covered. As Steve lay down Julie positioned herself over him. Once she had him inside her George slid in from behind slowly. When he was buried in her ass Sandy and Susan latched themselves onto her breasts. Slowly they made love to Julie, each person trying their best to bring her to an orgasm and she trying to keep from having one.

Mary watched as the four tried every trick in the book to get Julie to orgasm. Everyone wanted to make love to mistress that they would do just about anything for the chance. However, it was George who fell to the wayside first. Surprisingly Steve, who Mary thought would be the eventual winner also failed to get a rise after the third orgasm. Like George he moved to the side and laid leaning against a wall cuddling with his friend as they watched Susan and Baby Girl ravish Julie.

Susan was the next to give up, rolling off the bed she hit the floor with a thump and looked up at Mary, "I give up Lady Mary, I can't make Julie orgasm." She looked at where Steve and George lay and crawled over to join them. Resting her head on Steve's lap she fell asleep as Mary watched.

The remaining pair rolled about and positioned themselves in a sixty-nine with Baby Girl on top. Mary watched them a bit and then stood. She left the room and came back a minute later carrying one of Julie's locking ballet boots. Leaning back in the chair she opened her legs and raised the latex dress she was wearing. In full view of the pair on the bed and three on the floor, Mary started masturbating using the boot tip.

Looking at George she smiled and licked her lips. He nudged Steve while staring at her. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen and soon his cock was rock hard. Not looking away he saw Susan wake and watch. He noticed that the pair on the bed had not noticed Mary's masturbation. Knowing everyone else loved shoes as much as he did; he knew that whoever saw it first would lose it totally.

It was the soft mews of pleasure that someone was making that first attracted her attention. Sandy couldn't help herself, she had to look. She knew it was not Julie who was making the sounds and the way the others had given up she doubted it was them. That left mistress was doing something. Raising her head, she had a bird's eye view of Mary working the tip of the locking boot against her labia. The tip was already wet with her honey and it was her mouth that issued the mewing sounds.

That vision was all it took for Sandy to lose control. She had the strongest orgasm in her life and passed out in the middle of it. When she awoke, Sandy was lying next to Julie instead of on top of her. She said in a dazed voice, "wow..." Looking over at Mary she said, "Lady Mary, I cannot resist your temptation. She looked at the head of the bed and Julie, "You win sis."

Julie stroked Sandy's leg, "You won only because I didn't see what our mistress was doing." She looked at Mary, "Had I, I don't think I would have been able to keep from having an orgasm."

Mary looked at the soaked boot tip. She stood and handed it to Sandy, "Here you go Baby Girl, would you be so kind as to clean this for me?"

Sandy looked at the boot tip and mewed in pleasure as she started licking and sucking on it. Not pulling it from her mouth, she got up and went to join the others on the wall. It was only then that she pulled it out of her mouth and shared it with them.

Mary pulled her dress back down over her hips and sat down. Spreading her legs and displaying a latex tunnel leading to her treasure she said, "Come get your reward love."

Julie looked with longing at Mary, almost as if she were in a trance she slid off the bed and crawled over. Mary's scent and the scent of the latex filled her as she nuzzled her way up under the dress. Reaching her goal, Julie's tongue reached out and tasted her mistress in the darkness. That first taste, mixed in with the heavy scent of the latex was enough to make her knees go week and she would have collapsed had she not grabbed onto Mary's silken covered legs. As she licked and sucked on Mary's flower, Julie felt hands and mouths start caressing her body.

Between Julie's gentle loving Mary watching what the others were doing to her lover, she felt herself approaching the apex of pleasure. Mewing softly, her hips started thrusting against her lover's tongue as her hands reached up to her breasts. It was Steve who noticed Mary's hands and moved from loving on Julie. His hands and mouth found her breast and neck covering her with tender kisses and fondles. Soon Baby Girl was on the other side of him suckling on her breast.

Julie felt Mary's hips thrusting harder and a pair of hands pushing her head against her mistress' flower. Dimly she heard Mary's cry of pleasure as her mouth was filled with honey. In her mind, Julie heard Mary's voice, "cum for me pet, cum like you've never come before and wash your sins away." Like the ones before, this orgasm swept thought her mind and body leaving her limp.

Julie would have fallen to the ground had not Susan and George caught her as she fainted. At once, Susan's head shot up the latex opening and attacked Mary's labia with wanton lust. She had been missing her mistress' taste and was not going to let anyone get in her way. It was not until she felt Mary's legs closing and her voice saying, "That's enough," That Susan withdrew.

Mary smiled at her slaves; the dark cloud that had been hanging over her had passed. "I love you all so very much," she said looking around at them. As Julie came around she smiled down at her and said, "I forgive you Julie." The smiles from everyone and the glow in Julie's face were all she ever wanted out of life. She went to each one, looked them in the eye before hugging and kissing them.

Sitting back down Mary said, "I have made a decision about the living arrangements. She waited until everyone had sat down and were looking at her. "As I see it, there are two houses and two apartments to deal with. First off," She looked at Sandy and then George. "Break your lease, you have until Friday to either sell or give away what you are not moving." She paused and added, "You may keep your clothing, toys and jewelry only. As for the rest, it will be provided for you."

George looked at Baby Girl and nodded, "We can be ready to move by tomorrow morning if you wish it Lady Mary."

"Even so, you have until Friday," Mary replied. Looking at Susan she said, "Susan has come up with an elegant solution for all of us to live together and I find it to be a good idea." She smiled, "Good work Susan." She tilted her head as Susan beamed and said, "Though, I do have issues of everyone sleeping on the floor. You have thirty minutes to come up with a solution." She gestured towards the door, "I recommend you start on it right away."

Looking down at George and Sandy, "I want you two to go now, pack enough for a couple days to start with." As they nodded and stood Mary added, "I want you to go together to each apartment and come back together." George opened his mouth but thought better of it and closed it. "Is there a problem George?"

Looking down George answered, "No Lady Mary." He looked at Sandy and said, "Come on sis, let's go pack."

Mary looked at Julie and said, "Just because I have forgiven you, does not mean your punishment has been canceled. You will not wear latex or high heels until I say so." She motioned to one side of her, "Kneel here and do not speak unless I command." Once Julie had moved to kneel beside her, Mary looked at Steve sitting alone on the bed.

Steve looked around and then back at her, "Okay, what did I do this time Lady Mary?"

Mary looked at him a long moment before speaking, "Steve, we both know you have a better head for business than anyone else here. Also, this is your home and I want to know how you feel about leaving it for a communal bedroom."

Steve looked pointedly at Julie without replying a long moment before sighing and looking up to Mary. "I don't know," he finally answered.

"Can you elaborate," Mary asked. She glanced at Julie and then at Steve, "Julie knows when to speak and when to keep it inside. Right Julie?"

Julie looked up at Steve, "This is a cross your eyes, spit between your teeth and pinkie swear secret Steve."

Steve smiled, "Deal." He looked up at Mary, "Mistress mine, to use Julie's term of endearment, I am of two minds of it." He paused and then said, "The business man sees moving from a large investment to something much smaller and is horrified. In business you always move forward, not back."

He looked at Julie again, "However, in here," he touched his chest, "and here," touching his head. I know that you are the best thing that has happened to any of us." Steve looked back at Mary, "And I for one would follow you anywhere." Steve smiled, "Home is where the heart is and my heart, as well as Sue's, is with you." He looked at the walls before looking back at Mary, "Just between you, me, and our spitting friend on the floor, this is not home to me, it never was."

Mary exchanged looks with Julie, "I don't understand."

"Think about it, there are now six people living here and we still have room for more without tripping over each other's feet." Steve paused, "Now imagine just Susan and I living here alone." We moved into this awful place because I thought it was the thing to do to show our wealth." He looked down at Julie, "Instead it only reminded us that we were alone."