Sometime Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
350 Followers

Tres dropped her hands lightly onto Nina's shoulders and pulled back to look directly into the smaller girl's eyes.

"Yeah." she rasped. "I don't know exactly why, but I want to. I want to badly. Let's not be Tres and Nina tonight. Let's be these costumes. You're a naughty little schoolgirl, and I'm an evil temptress come to entice you into sin. Not that you're going to need much enticing," she cooed, turning Nina to face the full-length mirror. She stood behind her victim, untied the knot in her uniform shirt, and brought her red-gloved hands up to cup the schoolgirl's small breasts, feeling for her nipples through the bra. Finding them, she squeezed gently and felt them harden into stiff little nubs. Nina sighed and squirmed. "Look at yourself," laughed her roommate-turned-seductress, "you're panting for it, aren't you, you naughty little slut?"

"Ooh, God yes!" Nina had given herself over entirely to the electric sparking of the other girl's fingers on her nipples, and the flood of moisture rushing to her cunt. She looked into the mirror, seeing her schoolgirl self in the clutches of a beautiful she-devil, and the sight alone was almost enough to make her come. She ground her ass against her captor's groin, and joined in the game.

"No, please! Don't touch me there. Ooh, no, don't squeeze my little boobies like that. What will the nuns say? They think I'm such a good girl!"

"But you're not, are you, my little beauty?" hissed the demoness, "You're a wanton little vixen aren't you? Full of impure thoughts and lustful fantasies." She'd unhooked Nina's bra, removed it, and now held it in front of her face. "A push-up bra?" she mocked, "Why're you wearing something like that? Do you think the boys will like you better if you have bigger tits? Do you think that'll make them want to fuck that juicy, wet cunt of yours more?" Tres now dropped the bra and continued teasing a nipple with one hand while the other slowly made its way down Nina's body to the waistband of her panties. "Don't worry, lover," she whispered as she kissed and licked her whimpering captive's ear, "a hot little bitch like you can have any cock in the classroom. Even teacher's. But you already know that, don't you? You've sucked teacher's big cock, haven't you?"

"No!" squeaked Nina, "no, I'm a good girl! I never…! Stop it, you're frightening me, please…" The last word became a groan of pleasure as Tres' first and middle fingers found their way under Nina's panties, past the fleshy outer lips and deep inside her pussy. She watched herself in the mirror, her schoolgirl uniform hanging from her body, breasts bouncing, impaled on the probing figures of her beautiful tormentor. From beneath the mask, Tres' voice came, low and sultry, mocking and insolent.

"You're not frightened, sweetie. You're horny. Your hot little cunt is so wet I can hardly feel my fingers. Want to see?" Tres drew her fingers from Nina's pussy and waggled them before her victim's fascinated eyes. "Want to smell, mmmm?" wafting her sticky fingers under her roommate's nose. "Hey lover," Tres cooed, and an evil grin spread across the beautiful devil's face, "you wanna taste?"

Nina whined in protest as Tres' hand left off caressing and pinching her nipple. The she gave a small shriek of pain, as the same hand grabbed hold of her pony tail and pulled her face backwards until she was looking up into the grinning face of the Succubus. At the same time, Tres' other hand dived back into the schoolgirl panties, buried the same two fingers in Nina's cunt, and removed them again, covered in the slick juices of her arousal. The Succubus smoothed the viscous liquid over her captive's lips, as if she were applying make up. The naughty schoolgirl hummed and moaned. She licked her lips, tasting herself on them, and then began licking the fingers that had plundered her pussy just moments before.

"Look at the good girl now," mocked the Succubus, "sucking herself off my fingers like a bitch in heat. You're a slut, aren't you? A horny, cum-crazy slut.

"Ooh God, oh shit this is so fucking hot, I…ungh…" Nina groaned as Tres' newly cleaned fingers found her clit and began gently stoking it back and forth. "Oh GOD! oh yes, oh please yes yes please…"

"Do you want to come, my sweet little slut? Do you want me to keep playing with your pretty pussy?"

"Please, please, please pleasepleaseplease…"

"Tell me what a slut you are. Tell me that you belong to me. That your soul "—I'm a Succubus, thought Tres to herself. That's what I do. I seduce my victims, fuck them to death, and steal their souls. Or that's what I'm pretending to be—"belongs to me. Say it!"

"Yes, Oh GOD! Yes!" screamed schoolgirl Nina. "I'm a slut, a naughty, nasty little whore! And I'm yours, your slut, your wanton, cock-crazy slut, my soul is yours. Whatever you want just pleasepleasePLEASE make me cum!"

Without another word, the Succubus threw her victim down onto the bed. Standing over her captive for a moment, as the smaller woman looked up at her with lust, need, and fear fighting for supremacy in her large brown eyes, she listened to the schoolgirl's incoherent pleadings. Finally she lowered herself on top of the girl—she no longer thought of her as friend or roommate—and attacked the pretty red mouth with a devil's kiss, forcing her tongue into her slut's mouth and thrusting in and out, fucking her face as a man might with his cock. Her hands, meanwhile, had once more found those lovely tiny breasts, and were squeezing and pinching, eliciting muffled cries and squeaks from the writing body beneath her. She parted her victim's legs with her thighs, and pressed the top of her knee against the schoolgirl's now naked pussy. Eventually, the Succubus pulled her tongue from her slut's mouth and brought it down to her breasts, licking and sucking and biting. At last she knelt between the girls parted thighs. "Watch me!" she commanded, as she parted her captive's labia with her fingers. "I'm going to eat you all up."

Nina had to swallow a scream as she felt Tres' tongue lash her clit. Up and down and back and forth the devil-girl's tongue tossed her poor clitty about like a tiny boat on rough seas. She watched as ordered as her mistress rewarded her for her fealty. The smooth, impassive horned maiden's mask contrasted strangely with the feral eyes behind it, and the growls, laps and howls coming from the demon as she devoured her willing servant's juicy cunt. Almost instantly, Nina felt her orgasm beginning. The muscles of her legs tightened. Her head flew back, her eyes closed, and she came and came, losing herself in a series of protracted spasms the source of which she could never after identify.

PART IV

Hours later, Tres awoke, naked and shivering on her coverless bed. Without looking at the clock, she knew she had missed her meeting. Well shit! Although she couldn't imagine she'd have been able to contribute much given the bender that she and Nina had gone on last night. Her head throbbed, and there was a strange taste in her… Memory came rushing back into her consciousness: "Oh shit, Nina!"

What had she done? She could only remember patches of it, but what she could remember brought tears to her eyes. Nina had been her best friends for years, and now what? Had she ruined everything? What on earth had made her say the things she'd said? Had she—this couldn't be right—humiliated her friend and roommate, seduced her, called her a slut, made her beg for an orgasm? Had she then provided that orgasm? She had a mad impulse to giggle. Wonder how it was? Considering it had probably cost her a best friend, she hoped it had been very fucking good indeed. Very good fucking indeed? "That's not funny! Shit, shit, SHIT!"

Listlessly, Tres tossed on a robe and wandered out into the kitchen. Nina was sitting at their kitchen table, a cup of the foul herbal tea she enjoyed by her right hand, working away on her laptop. The two women gazed at each other for a long time. At last Tres decided that she had either to speak or to break down sobbing. To her confusion and annoyance, she wound up doing both.

"Nin, I am so sorry." Tres wailed. "I don't know what got into me; I had no idea I was anything like that drunk. I'd never have…the things I said…" The tears took over, and Tres stood in her kitchen bawling uncontrollably. After a little while, she felt Nina's arms come around her, and she heard her roommate's voice shushing and soothing.

"Trey, babe, don't worry about it. It's alright. Really. It's ok. Shhh." And then, just as Tres was getting herself under control…

"You made me come like a fuckin' freight train!"

Tres looked up appalled, and then suddenly both women were laughing like maniacs. Tres was doing some residual crying at the same time, and both had aching ribs by the time they managed to sit down across from each other.

"You really don't mind what we did last night?" Tres asked, "The way I acted, the things I said?"

"Not if you don't stress about it. I'm not dumping Michael for you, but I'm not exactly wracked with guilt about it. You know, it's funny: I've never been with a woman before. It was pretty cool, in some ways."

"I called you a slut." Tres ventured tentatively.

"You made me call myself a slut, and a bunch of other filthy things, if memory serves." replied Nina. "Tres, honey, please don't worry about that part of it. I am a bit of a slut, actually."

"Nina!"

"Well I am. I'm a woman who enjoys sex, who seeks out sex, who experiments sexually. (So are you, by the way, if last night is any indication.) And that's all that 'slut' really means. The word's got a little edge to it because we think of it in the mouths of upright, unpleasant men in Nineteenth Century novels. But in a purely descriptive sense, I am happy and proud to be considered a big old slut. And I'll tell you something else."

"What?"

"Your calling me a slut, and making me call myself a slut, and making me beg you to let me come turned me on more than anything else last night. Although your pussy-licking skills come in a close second. Where did you learn to do that, by the way?

"Jesus, Nin!" Tres was delighted that her roommate was behaving so casually about the whole thing, but she wasn't sure that she could be as cavalier. "I don't know. I guess from Ben. At least, he did me, and I liked it. I guess I just did what I remembered him doing. I've never been with a woman either, you know."

"Did you enjoy it?"

And wasn't that a loaded question. Tres discarded her knee-jerk denial as both false and insulting. She had enjoyed some things: "Parts of it, I suppose. This sounds fucked up, but I really got off on having power over you. It turned me on seducing you, thinking of you as my victim. I don't think I actually came—I didn't really need to, I guess—but as I was making you come, I thought about ordering you to do me. The image of you as the slutty schoolgirl on your knees servicing your demon mistress…well, I might have come without even touching myself down there. Does any of that sound crazy?"

"Not really," replied Nina, and Tres blessed her for taking the whole discussion seriously. "It sounds like you have a real dominant streak in you. I'm kind of the opposite. I'd have gotten off on being ordered to pleasure you. I was kind of hoping you'd spank me for being such a naughty little girl. But in retrospect, I guess I'm glad you didn't. Gives me something to look forward to when I spring my little surprise on Michael."

"Oh yeah," breathed Tres, "Shit, Halloween. I don't know if I could wear that outfit to a party, even one thirty miles up the road."

"Are you joking?" shouted her blessedly unchanged best friend and roommate, "After last night, you don't have a fucking choice. I'm betting you'll be bowlegged for a week afterwards, but you will be so much easier to live with!"

TO BE CONTINUED…

Quince
Quince
350 Followers
12