Sometime You Just Need To Scratch That Itch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

I followed her instructions as I ate away. She was in seventh heaven as she kept pushing her pussy up to get more of the vibrator and my tongue. She was right though, because within a couple of minutes Donna was doing the best she could to fuck the damn vibrator as I now sucked on her clit.

"Push it all the way in and turn it on high," she called out as she started to climax. I stopped sucking her clit and massaged it as I slid the vibrator all the way in while moving it around. "Oh yes that's it," she cried out as she thrust her hips up hard and then crashed onto the bed. "That hit the spot," she told me about forty five seconds later. "Not as intense as the first one, but felt great just the same."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said still a little stunned. "Let me go get you a warm washcloth."

"Not yet," was her immediate. "We need to take care of you first, I can't let my man go to sleep without draining him one more time," she said as she pushed me on my back and literally dove for my dick.

I can't say it didn't feel good, because it did. She was a good cocksucker and within five minutes she was swallowing my small load before coming up to kiss me again. This time however she did give me a taste, whether I wanted it or not, before lying on the bed next to me.

"At least now I'll be able to get a good nights sleep," she said smiling. "I thought it would take us at least a couple of days to get past last night, I'm so glad you saw it my way. I love you so much," she said kissing me and holding me tight. "I'm going to sleep like this all night long and maybe tomorrow we could call in sick and spend the day in bed. Wouldn't that be heavenly? Just you, no kids; and me we could be as loud as we wanted," she said giving me another squeeze.

All right I did have fun tonight. We'd fucked, sucked, and both got off again and I was a hundred percent satisfied but also a little sore. We hadn't done it this much in years and now she wanted to spend the day in bed doing it all over again? I wasn't old, but it wasn't going to happen, I needed a little rest.

"Babes, I hate to throw cold water on your plans, but I've got meetings planned for tomorrow, sorry." I told her. Truthfully, I had nothing planned but needed some time to recover and come to grips with what was happening.

"That's all right, tomorrows Friday and after that we've got the whole weekend to play. However, there are a few items I want to pickup tomorrow, on my way home from work, that I want to try this weekend."

"Dare I ask what they are?" I said cautiously.

"You can ask, but I won't tell; I want it to be a surprise," she said grinning.

"I don't know if I could handle anymore surprises," I though to myself, but it looked like I wasn't being given a choice.

"Steve, I can't tell you how happy you've made me. Now I don't have to hide anything anymore and we can enjoy everything together. I just hope I'm not moving too fast for you," she said now with a cautious look on her face.

"You're worried about me? Bring it on babes, there's nothing you could say or do that would shock me," I told her speaking like a true idiot, not having a fucking clue what I was getting myself into. I only hoped that she didn't take it too far past my comfort zone and what that was; I guess we'd find out together. I had no idea it would be so soon.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers
12