Sometimes Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," Kate giggled, "She's gonna love you forever when I tell her you said that."

"What about you?" I sheepishly asked, "How do you feel about me?"

"Oh, Rick," she tenderly sniffled, suddenly throwing her arms tightly around my neck, "I've been in love with you since the first moment I saw you."

"That's good," I calmly replied, while inwardly I was excitedly jumping up and down yelling, "Because I fell in love with you that first day at your parent's house.

"So," she coyly smiled, while gently rubbing her palm across my chest, "What do you suppose we do about this?"

"I don't know," I replied, slightly embarrassed, "I've never really been with a girl before, Kate, and I'm not sure about what I'm supposed to do."

"You sweet, precious boy," she tenderly replied, almost whispering, before softly kissing my lips, "I've never been with a guy so; why don't we learn together, baby?"

"You're telling me that you're a virgin too?" I softly asked, as I looked into those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"Yes," she replied, nodding her head and grinning wildly. Then she put her palm to my cheek and told, "Seriously though, Rick; it's not like I'm waiting until I get married, or anything. I wanted to wait until I found the right boy...you."

I went to lean in to kiss her until I heard a loud and very harsh knock on my door, followed by, "THIS IS THE POLICE...OPEN THE DOOR, NOW!"

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

"Don't worry, baby," Kate told me, as the police were taking me to jail, "I'll go get Mom and we'll have you out in no time...I promise."

"Okay," I smiled, "Be sure to tell your father, too," I reminded her, as they were putting me in the back seat of the squad car, "He knows what to do."

~~~~~~

"You've been charged with Aggravated Assault, Mister Parker," the local Magistrate said, at my arraignment, "Your bail is set at fifty-thousand dollars."

"Jeez," I said to myself, knowing that neither I, nor my family had the amount of money it was going to take to bail me out of jail.

Suddenly, from somewhere behind me, I heard a now familiar voice say, "I'm prepared to handle Mister Parker's bail right here, your honor. Where do I pay?"

~~~~~~

"Come on, Roger," I said, as he paid the bail-bondsman, "You don't have to do this."

"Yeah, I do," he sadly smiled, "We'll talk about this when we get back to the house."

The moment I walked out of the front door of the police station, Kate was there to take me to her car, and then she drove us to her parent's home.

~~~~~~

"Your father didn't have to bail me out, Kate" I said, as she drove us to her house, "I feel really bad, because it's going to take me a while to pay him back."

"There's a reason that Daddy bailed you out of jail," she smiled, "And don't ask me to tell you what it is either, because you're going to find out as soon as we get home."

~~~~~~

"Come on in, kid," Roger smiled, patting me on the shoulder as I entered their home.

Once I was seated, Roger looked at me and said, "I know that you're a little upset at me for paying your bail, Rick; but there's a good reason why."

Okay," I simply replied, "I'm listening."

Roger's eyes suddenly began to fill with tears, and taking a place next to me on the couch, he placed his hand on my shoulder and sadly told me, "Katie's older brother, Kyle, was killed in Vietnam almost four years ago..."

"Jeez, Roger," I cringed, feeling badly for being upset with him for what now seemed not only trivial, but petty, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"How could you have known?" he smiled, "The reason I told you that...is because I haven't seen Katie smiling like this since before Kyle died...and you're the reason for it. Paying your bail was my way of saying "Thank You", okay?"

"And as your attorney, I'm going to make sure that the charges are dropped," Sandy grinned, sitting down next to me on the other side of the couch, "And that's my way of saying "Thank You", okay cutie?"

"I don't know what to say," I honestly told Sandy and Roger, "All I know is that I've come to love Kate very much in the short time I've known her; and I would die before I would let anything happen to her, I swear it."

"We know, sweetie, you've already shown us that more than once," Sandy softly replied, while gently placing her arm around my shoulder, "We also want you to understand that from this point on, you'll never have to ask for mine, or my husband's approval when it comes to anything where Katie is concerned. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes ma'am," I knowingly chuckled, winking at Kate, "You're telling me that when I ask Kate to marry me, I'll already have your permission ...correct?"

"Way to go, Rick," Sandy giggled, turning to look at to Roger, "I told you he was smart, didn't I?"

"Oh yeah," Kate flippantly replied, pissed off at the assumption of someone other than her having control of when, or to whom she would marry, "And what if I say "no" when he asks me, Mom and Daddy?"

"Kathryn Anne Evans," Sandy loudly laughed, then stood up to walk around the end of the couch to hug her daughter, "You can fool your father, but you've never once been able to put one past your old Mom, especially when it comes to boys."

"You're right, Mom," Kate giggled, as she came back around the couch to sit in my lap. And then while throwing her arms loosely around my neck and kissing my cheek, she smiled at her mother and said, "He sure is a handsome thing..." immediately making my face turn bright red, "...don't you think?"

"I think you ought to quit trying to embarrass Rick," Roger grinned, suddenly taking my hand and pulling me up, "Come on in the kitchen with me, kid. I'll fix you something to eat."

"I'm not trying to embarrass him at all," Kate giggled, patting my butt as I walked past her, "He just needs to get used to me that's, all..." she began to giggle, "...especially if he's going to be my boyfriend."

~~~~~~

"So tell me, Rick," Roger smiled, as he made a couple of barbecue sandwiches, "Where did you learn how to fight like Katie says you can."

It was then that I proceeded to tell him about Mr. Kazamatsu, and the use of his teachings, all of which are physically, emotionally, and spiritually cleansing, each stemming from an ancient wisdom born in a time long gone. I wanted him to understand, which he did, how I applied these teachings to my daily life, as well as the obvious physical aspects of the martial arts (fighting skills, the use of hand weapons, etc,).

"It sounds to me like you've really got your shit together, kid," he grinned, "And that's rare in someone so young. But you're still a good guy, Rick, and I can tell that you love Katie."

"Uh...what...uh..." I stammered, "I don't...me and Kate...uh..."

"It's alright, buddy," he laughed, then seriously told me, "There's no shame in a man admitting that he loves a woman."

"I do," I suddenly admitted, "I love her so much that my heart hurts when she's not around, Roger."

"I'm glad to hear that," Roger grinned, wiping away happy tears with one hand, while patting me on the back with the other, "And just so you know, I think Kate is a pretty lucky girl to have man like you in her life."

"Thanks, Roger," I smiled, shaking his hand, "I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome, kid," Roger smiled, handing me a nice, thick barbecue sandwich, "Here, eat this; it'll make you forget about everything for a while."

"Oh, man, you're right," I chuckled, as I ate, "This is good, damn good..."

~~~~~~

Later that evening Kate and I lay together on my bed in my dorm room watching television. My room mate was out for the night so, Kate leaned in and kissed me on the lips and said, "There's something I want you to know if you're going to be my boyfriend."

"Really," I smiled, "And just what would that be?"

"I love you, Rick," she sweetly replied, tears forming in her eyes, "I have since the very first moment I saw you."

"Then I guess I better tell you something," I grinned, "I love you, too, Kate."

"You already told me that when you were explaining how you felt about me to my parents," she giggled."

"Maybe so," I smiled, remembering what I'd said earlier, "But I can't seem to tell you enough how very much I love you, and I do...very, very much."

"God, I love you," she softly replied, squeezing me tightly, making me hiss because of the pressure she was putting on the place where I'd been stitched up.

"Ooops," she sweetly giggled, gently removing her arms from around my waist, "I'm sorry, baby, I keep forgetting about the stitches."

"It's okay," I replied, "I'd forgotten about them myself until you squeezed me."

"Here," she said, grabbing the bottom of my shirt, "Let me pull your shirt off so that I can have a look at them."

Once my shirt was off, Kate lightly rubbed her hands over my bare chest, and with what I would call a lustful stare, she leaned over and kissed my nipple and said, "I love you very much, Rick Parker, and as soon as these stitches come out, we're going to take our clothes off and then I'm going to show you exactly how much...okay baby?"

"That sounds good to me," I worriedly told her, "But there's something you need to know before we do it."

"What is it, baby," she softly asked, "It can't be that bad, now, can it?"

"No, not really," I nervously replied, "It's just that...well...I, uh...I'm still a virgin, Kate, and I don't know exactly what to do."

"I know...you already told me, my love," she softly smiled, "We'll figure it out together...okay, baby?"

~~~~~~

Because of the fact that the following day was a Monday, it meant that Kate and I would barely get to spend any substantial/significant amount of time together; because of the way that not only both of our class schedules ran, but also the way Kate's work schedule ran, as well. Still though, Roger made me promise to come and eat dinner at the restaurant, his treat, and that way I could see Kate for more than just a few minutes every day.

~~~~~~

"Hey Rick," Roger smiled that evening, "How're you feeling kiddo?"

"I'm still a little bit sore," I grinned, "But it's nothing I can't handle, sir."

"You're a good kid, Rick," he smiled, "And there's no doubt in my mind that you'll grow into a good man as well."

"Thank you, Roger," I respectfully replied, "I really appreciate the compliment, especially coming from you."

Suddenly, and with a slight touch of fear in his eyes which was only noticeable to me, he quietly said, "I want you to know that I sleep better at night knowing that Kate has you in her life now."

"I'm nobody special," I humbly chuckled, "I think she's a nice person who doesn't deserve the shit that has been thrown at her by that idiot."

"Eddie Ross is exactly that," Roger warned, "An idiot...and that makes him as dangerous as he is stupid...you be careful."

"I wouldn't worry too much," I confidently replied, "I can handle him, as you've already seen."

"Yes, you can," he laughed, and then his face turned grim as he pointed to the place where I'd been sliced open by Eddie Ross and said, "But you also paid with your blood the last time, Rick so; I'm asking you for not only Katie's sake, but her mother's and mine that you please be careful, son."

"Yes, sir," I smiled, patting him on the shoulder, "I promise you that I'll be very careful."

About that time Kate took my hand, and addressing her parents, smiled and said, "I want Rick to meet Allison so; I'm taking off early tonight, Daddy."

"Okay, Katie-girl," Roger teased, "But you'd better make sure that your cousin doesn't try to steal him away from you, sweetie."

"Hmph, I don't think so," Kate snorted, "I'll kick her ass."

~~~~~~

"Oh, my God, Katie," Allison smiled, upon our first meeting, "He's gorgeous, girl. Where did you two meet? And I want to hear everything."

Allison Evans stood five feet, ten inches tall, had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her body measurements were proportionate to her height; and I would say that she probably weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred thirty pounds. Her father was Roger's younger brother, and Allison was two years younger than Katie.

Kate proceeded to tell her cousin, in detail, about the "run-ins" I'd had with Eddie Ross, as well as the results of each, making Allison's eyes seem to bug out of her head. And when she was finished, I could've sworn that Kate had a look of female pride etched across her extremely beautiful face.

"So, are you like a black belt?" Allison asked me.

"Yes," I proudly smiled, "My Sensei awarded it to me just this year."

"Wow," she grinned, "How long did you have to study to earn it?"

"A long time," I replied, "I started taking lessons when I was very young."

"I'm so proud of him," Katie warmly said, taking my arm and snuggling next to me where we sat.

"You should be, Katie-girl," Allison giggled, "Especially with an ass that looks as good as his does."

"Dammit, Allison," Kate sharply replied, "Will you please stop trying to embarrass my boyfriend?"

"So, you two haven't done it yet?" Allison teased, "You're losing your touch, Katie-girl."

"I told you," Kate replied standing, her face blushing bright red, "We've just met. Besides, I don't give it away to just anyone, like those who shan't be named, Allison, dear."

"Now you wait a minute, Missy," Allison began, also standing up with her voice raised.

"Ladies, Please," I smiled, politely interrupting them, while simultaneously trying to diffuse the potential argument by raising my shirt to expose my stitches, "It's not that Kate has lost her touch, because she hasn't, trust me; I'm out of commission right now, but as soon as these stitches come out, she'd better hang on to her hat," then I playfully smacked Kate on the butt, making her smile as brightly as she squealed.

It was Allison's turn to blush as she looked at Kate and said, "I'm sorry, Katie-girl, but you'll tell me all the juicy details, won't you?"

"Every single one," Kate smiled, "I promise."

~~~~~~

"You'll have to forgive my cousin," Kate laughed, as she drove us back to the dorm that night, "She never thinks about what she says before she says it."

"Don't worry about it," I smiled, "It still doesn't affect the way I feel about you."

"Oh really," she grinned, "And exactly what way would that be, the way you feel about me, I mean?"

"I love you, Kate," I replied, in no uncertain terms, "Actually, I think I have since the very first time I saw you that very first day, and I always will."

"I love you, too," she smiled, "But why didn't you stick around that day? That's something that I've been meaning to ask you."

"I was ashamed of having to fight," I sheepishly replied, "I know that it was the right thing to do, but it doesn't mask the fact that I still felt bad about it."

"You didn't seem to feel so bad about whipping Eddie Ross's ass this last time though."

"Yeah, right," I snapped, not really meaning to, "It was either that, or let him cut me to ribbons, not to mention what he might've done to you."

"I know," she barked right back, "But you don't have to be such an asshole about it, dammit."

"I'm sorry," I softly said, gently placing my hand on her knee, "I was wrong to snap at you like that. It just makes me mad when I think about Eddie Ross putting his slimy hands on you."

"Don't worry, baby," Kate sweetly smiled, "I love you, and I know that you love me, too; and you'll never have to worry about any man ever getting anywhere with me...well, any man except you."

"Is that right?" I teased, "What happens when I get old and fat, will you still love me then?"

"You bet your old fat ass I will," she giggled.

"Wait until I get these stitches out," I lecherously grinned, "I'll show you old and fat."

"No, it's more like, long and fat," Kate lasciviously giggled, "I've been sleeping next to you for two nights in a row now, and don't think for a second that I don't know what that thing is that keeps poking me in the butt in your sleep...Mmm!"

"Jeez, Kate," I said, knowing that my face must've been turning ten shades of red, "I'm really sorry about that. You have to understand that when I'm asleep, I can't..."

"Did you hear me complaining about it, baby?"

"No," I said, "But I still don't..."

"I love you; Rick," Kate softly interrupted me smiling, "And I can't begin to tell you how excited it makes me to know that I turn you on like that."

"I love you, too, Kate."

~~~~~~

I know it might sound crazy, but in the short time we'd known one another, we'd come to love each other very deeply, that much was certain. However, Kate slept in her own room that night when we got back to the dorm. I didn't question her about it either, because I somehow knew that she needed some time to herself to sort out all of the emotional issues we'd both dealt with that day.

Still though, I missed not having her next to me when I opened my eyes that next morning. But then again I somehow knew that this time away from her was drawing to an end, resulting in Kate never leaving my side ever again; the only question that I had was, when?

~~~~~~

When I got back to my dorm that night my roommate, Mike, was sitting at his desk studying.

"Hey, Rick," he grinned, taking a break from his work to talk to me, "How's it going bro?"

"Not bad," I chuckled, "I just finished walking Kate to her room."

"Don't get me wrong, Rick," Mike laughed, rising from his chair and walking to his bed, then taking a seat, "Kate is hot, but I think her roommate, Sara, is smoking hot, and I had a dinner date with her tonight."

"Man, that's great," I happily replied, "Good for you, so; how did it go?"

"Are you kidding me?" Mike proudly gushed, "She's not just a pretty face, Rick. She's smart, funny, and I've never met such an amazing girl like her before. And the really cool part is; she likes me...I mean, she really likes me."

"I'm glad to hear it, buddy," I smiled, patting him on the back, "It sounds to me like you two really dig each other."

"Aw, man," he breathed, grinning as he lay back on his bed, "If you only knew."

~~~~~~

I was awakened by a phone call at seven-thirty that next morning, and picking up the receiver, I groggily said, "Hello?"

"Good morning, baby," Kate's sweet voice replied, on the other end, "How did you sleep?"

"Not worth a damn," I chuckled, "You weren't here when I woke up."

"Aw, poor baby," she teased, "You sound like you're getting a little spoiled."

"I don't think that spoiled is the right word," I smiled, "I never felt the way I do about anything or anyone until I met you, and it's kind of overwhelming."

"So what're you trying to say?" she asked, her voice filled with apprehension.

"Don't worry, Kate," I soothed her, "I didn't say that I didn't like it, did I?"

"Well, no," she replied, "But..."

"But nothing," I chuckled, "I love you with all my heart, and your not being here next to me last night showed me that."

"I know that you don't, but does Mike have class this morning?" she mischievously asked, giggling.

"Yeah," I replied, "As a matter of fact he just left right before you called, why?"

"I'll be there in a minute then...."

~~~~~~

"What're you doing here?" I asked, after answering my door to find Kate standing there in her pajamas, "Don't you have an eight o'clock Biology class?"

"Aren't you glad to see me?" she pouted.

"Of course," I smiled, pulling her into my room and closing the door behind us, "But you still haven't answered my question."

"Oh, that," she giggled, "All I have to do is ask Doctor Hunter to let me make up anything I've missed. He's really nice about that."

"Oh, okay," I grinned, "So, what did you want to do?"

"I want to spend the morning with you," she sweetly replied, pulling me to my bed, "I love you, Rick, and I want you to hold me."