Sometimes Dreams Do Come True

Story Info
On this vacation we explored a dark, dirty fantasy.
1.9k words
4.53
113.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story. It's based loosely on actual events, but with enhancements to make it into a better story. Be warned the subject matter is Scat and is definitely not for everyone. If shit play isn't your thing you might consider the back button.

Thanks for stopping by. All constructive criticisms are welcomed.

We all have our dark desires. To be dominated, dressed in diapers or wear skin tight latex. For me, I always wanted to try scat. To be fed by my lover. Of course you can't just come out and ask. Well I guess you could but you're likely to scare off a bunch of women. Fortunately my wife and I have been pretty adventurous. Swing parties, threesomes arranged on one of those online sites. And some serious BDSM. Which is another story in itself.

One evening I was surfing the web and thought my wife was in the other room watching TV. I was indulging in my scat fantasy by visiting the darker corners of the Internet when I hear "what is that?" from behind. I jumped and reached for the mouse, but stopped when she asked "So does that stuff turn you on?"

"Yes" I replied. I was embarrassed but noticed she wasn't freaking out.

"You'd like a woman to shit on you?"

"Yeah I think so. Guess you never know until you try it"

"Huh" she mutters as she turns and leaves. My cock is half hard and I don't really know what to think.

That night while making love she surprises my again by asking "tell me your shit fantasy". "Watching a woman take a shit is a huge turn on" I admit. "Maybe have someone take a dump on me".

"Some of the pictures I saw, men had shit in their mouths. You want that?"

She had to notice that my cock had swelled and was now dripping precum. "Maybe" was all I could reply. Just this short conversation had a powerful impact on me. I fucked her hard and unleashed a huge load inside her.

The scat fantasy wasn't brought up again for a few weeks. That is until we were talking about an up coming vacation. A few weeks before a vacation we have a tradition of telling each other stories about what we're going to do sexually to each other while away. For her ut often involved BDSM. She's the submissive and I the Master. So during one of those erotic conversations I decided it was worth the try.

"I know what you want when we're away. But there is something I'd like to try" I whisper to her in bed. She reached down and caressed my now growing shaft. "Oh, what might that be?". Even in the dim light I can see she has a wicked look in her eyes. Ok, it's now or never I thought. "Your shit" I replied. She continues to stroke my cock under the covers. She leans into me even more closely, her breast pressing into my chest. I can feel my balls tingle in preparations for climax. "You want me to bend over you, place my ass in your face and shit?". She tugs harder knowing full well I'm seconds always from exploding cum onto my belly. "Maybe make you eat it." I hiss "Yesssssss" as I have a powerful orgasm. She lets go of my cock and whispers "We'll see".

X-rated hangman is a great way to pass the time on the plane while heading out on vacation. She easily guesses "tie your tits" and "throat fuck". "What about my fantasy?" I asked quietly in her ear. "I'm thinking about it, but don't pressure me" was her response. Thinking with my eyes closed for the final portion of the trip, I guess she's right. You can't really shit on command. The timing, mood, place all have to work out. At this point I really don't know what to expect.

The sex of course was hot. We had rented a timeshare with a loft. We made great use of the ladder leading up to the loft. Lots of places for ropes and knots. Every time we made love I bit my lip and waited, hoping this would be the time she'd feed me. But so far, no joy.

Late in the week we went out for breakfast early. She wore one of those sun dresses that drive me crazy. Low cleavage does it too me all the time. She also made sure I knew she was going out with no panties. That was a first for us and I was already growing in my shorts as we walked into the restaurant. We sat side by side, often touching. I was expecting to head to the shopping district or do some more sight seeing, but as we returned to the car, she turned and said "let's go back to the condo. I don't think you had enough for breakfast". It was like I had been hit with lighting. I swear my head spun for a moment.

I don't even know how we made it back to the timeshare without causing an accident. As soon as I started to drive, she slips down a little in the seat and pulls up her skirt. I immediately finger her pussy, finding it already dripping wet. "It's been hard. I've been holding it since early this morning". Focus, stay in the lanes I say to myself. Her pussy is making sloppy sounds from my finger massage. She cums once, twice. Hell I don't know, the entire trip is a blur.

I unlock the door to the condo and she steps in first. Before I have the door shut and locked she has already pulled the sun dress up over her head and is naked. I immediately grab her and begin to suck on her hard nipples. Moaning she works on my belt buckle. My pants drop and you can see the large damp area on my underpants from the great deal of precum that has leaked. I finish stripping in seconds with a huge bonner front and center. She takes my cock in her hand and leads the way to the bedroom.

I watch her climb onto the bed before I join her. She makes sure I get a great view of her ass. Now that we're close in bed I can give her body proper attention. She lays back allowing me to work on her breast. My fingers are back in her soaking wet cunt. As I move my mouth down across her belly with the intention of giving her head, she surprises me by rolling onto her side. She pulls her knees up to up to her stomach and points her ass at me. I get that electric feeling again. It's like my cock has been wired.

I begin to tongue her ass slowly, wanting this to last. She moans and pushes her ass against me. A few seconds later I hear say "not long now". Her asshole is wet and loose from my work. My cock is throbbing with each pulse of my heart. I'm afraid to touch it least I cum right now. I begin to finger her rosebud and she pushes back, inserting my finger into her. "Oh yeah! Feel anything baby?". I slowly push deeper into her hole. She's squeezing her tits clearly very turned on by all of this. When the second joint of my finger disappears into her ass I find my prize.

I let out a gasp when the tip of my finger hits a hard turd inside her. I've been fantasizing about this for so long long and now I can feel her shit. I dig my finger in deeper soliciting more moans. The tightness of her shit tube, the texture of the turd are all raising my arousal to a new level. I pull my finger out and it is covered in her shit. The aroma is like a hit of some powerful drug. She rolls around facing me. "Taste it" she commands.

There's that moment in scat play where a little voice in the back of your mind says "What the hell are you doing?!". But today I pressed ahead. I eagerly sucked my shit covered finger. I won't even begin to describe the taste. Awful but amazing. When my finger comes out clean we both know we're ready to execute on our fantasy. It's obvious my mate has been planning this for a while. She slides out of bed heading to the bathroom. I focus on her lovely ass as she leaves.

In the bathroom I find her standing in the center of the large walk-in shower. As I approach I can't keep my hands off her. With some urgency she tells me to lay down. The tile is cold and takes me out of the moment for a second, but I quickly get back into it as she steps over me. She has her back to me and is in constant motion. She is squeezing her tits and gently swaying her behind as if trying to hypnotize me. It works. She reaches behind and grabs the cheeks of her ass, opening herself for me. "I can't wait much longer. I hope you're hungry." I sit up bringing my face to her open ass. As my face touches her skin she pushes back. I grab her hips and lick her rosebud again. "Lay down" she purrs.

As I lay there she lowers herself over my face. My cock is the hardest it's ever been. The veins are bulging up the sides and I'm dripping off the tip of my cock. I hear her breathing pick up. My eyes are completely focused on the opening where my finger had been only a few minutes ago. She bears down and I see her sphincter open and close. Warm piss leaks from her cunts and dribbles down on my chest and stomach. She breathes deep and pushes again. This time the turd I had tasted on my finger crowns from its hole. I'm frozen in place. "See it? Do you want it?". I could barely mutter my answer. "Yes". "Open your mouth". She bends a little more and pushes her ass into my face, my mouth centered over the warm shit.

The cheeks of her ass cover my face and I can feel her warmth. I can sense her tensing preparing for one final push. She groans and pushes hard. I feel her warm gift hit my tongue and continues deeper into my mouth. Warm piss is now flowing from her pussy. The taste is indescribable. I feel the weight of her shit in my mouth. She pulls away and looks at her handy work. I'm laying in a puddle of her yellow piss. My mouth is open with her turd visible. Knelling besides me, she begins to stroke my dick. Looking at me she states, "you're not done, are you?". "Eat it" she instructs me louder. My head is spinning. My cock is more alive than ever. I hesitate until I feel her free hand on my chin. Applying gentle pressure she closes my mouth. It's then when I sallow her gift of shit. My balls unleash a huge torrent of cum. I moan loudly through my closed mouth. The room spins as I enjoy this extreme ride.

When I come to my senses and open my eyes, she's there looking at me. "Well that was fun" she states as she turns on the shower to clean up. I lie there for a few seconds more thinking about what just happened when the voice in my head comes back. "How the hell are you going to clean up this shit." it asks.