Sometimes Good Deeds Are Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us spent the night fucking and sucking every way that we could think of. I learned that Peggy was as good at eating pussy as she was at sucking cock. Mary overcame her shyness and seemed able to coax an orgasm out of Peggy's cunt with the slightest of efforts. I came three times that night and the last one felt like my balls were coming out through the tip of my cock.

In the morning the women left after a few fitful hours of sleep.

Over the next several months I got to bed them many times again. When Mary visited it was assumed she would spend the night at my place. One time I was deathly ill with the flu when she showed up at my door. I tried to shoo her away but she insisted on coming in. As I lay on my bed she crawled up between my legs and sucked me to hardness. The she removed her clothes, climbed up on top of me and just fucked me until we both came. Then she fixed me some chicken soup and served me in bed. Just before she left she sucked me off and then let me go back to sleep.

Peggy would come by and hang out at my place quite often. I never pressured her for sex but welcomed it when she decided she wanted it. I really enjoyed her company and would have been friends with her even if we never had sex.

I also bedded Anita, Susan and Lisa over time. Usually they would appear with Peggy on one of her visits and they'd end up both jumping me. Shirley never mentioned a thing but I knew that she was pulling strings in her own way to thank me for helping her when she needed it most. While these ladies were all wonderful and totally fun and uninhibited the best was yet to come.

12