Sometimes I Get the Urge to Drive

Story Info
Surprise encounter introduces Jan to Dom/sub.
9.4k words
4.63
34.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

Sometimes I get the urge to drive. I have a small SUV and I like it. I bought it for practical reasons but I have discovered that I like the way it drives. This story is about a favorite weekend drive I took this year.

I woke up Saturday morning with the urge to drive. Gas had gone all the way down from $3.12 to $2.65 and I had filled up on Friday evening. I loaded an ice chest with snacks and sodas and took off. It was cloudy along the coast as I headed toward Santa Barbara. I cut inland in Santa Barbara and the drive was through some farm land and wineries. The day was warm but cloudy and I was having a great time.

I had some good oldies playing on the stereo and when I could, I sang along.

When I started getting hungry I saw a small diner up ahead and pulled into their parking lot. As I got out of my car a woman exited the diner. She was about 5'6", wearing a denim dress and sandals. Her hair was red and pulled back in a pony tail. None of that was what I noticed about her. What I noticed was that she was angry.

She saw me and walked straight to me. When she was about ten feet from me she stopped and looked right at me.

"Am I sexy?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Then please take me somewhere away from here and fuck me crazy."

"Get in!"

I got back in my car and she got in next to me. I started the car and pulled out of the lot. As I pulled onto the road I looked back and no one had followed her out of the diner. I drove in silence for a few minutes and then asked, "You want to talk about this?"

"Yes, Thanks for asking. My name is Jan and my boyfriend of three years and I just had our last fight. He's a nice guy and all that but I am so frustrated I could scream! I can't stand it any more. I need a man."

"Doesn't he fuck you?"

"No he doesn't fuck me! He makes love to me like I'm made of glass. He's always gentle and slow and careful. We're always in bed. I am so frustrated I could scream."

I hit the buttons on the dash and both front windows rolled down.

"So scream!"

She did. She screamed like she was in a horror movie and the Slasher was holding her by the throat. It was wonderful. She took another deep breath and screamed again.

"Oh damn, that felt good! Thanks!"

"Jan, tell me more about yourself."

"I'm thirty-six, never been married, I work in the office at a school, and I love the outdoors."

"OK. I'm Pete. Forty, a systems engineer, was married but she was more into church than I wanted so she left eight years ago. I love getting out of the city and driving."

A quarter mile ahead I saw a road that went off towards the hills to our right. I took it.

"Where are we going, Pete?"

"On an adventure. Are you ready for an adventure?"

"Yes!"

We drove on until we crested a hill and started down into a long shallow valley. The land around us was grazing land and there were a few cows visible. I stopped the car and faced Jan. Her face was bright with excitement.

"Jan, we're going to play a game. The game includes a safe word. Do you know what a safe word is?"

"I've read about them on the internet. It's a word I can say if I need to stop."

"In this game there are two words I want you to know. You say Yellow to slow down or ease up a little, and Red means you need me to stop. If you use the red word we are done. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Her eyes were wide in anticipation.

"Get out of the car." I shut off the engine and got out with her. I motioned her to the front of the car. We stood facing each other and I said, "Take off you panties."

Jan's hands slowly reached under her dress and removed the panties. They were blue lace. I pointed to a fence post and said, "Hang them on that post and get back in the car.

She hung the panties on the post and got back in the car. As she started to fasten the seat belt I said, "Reach in the back seat and get a small towel to sit on. Lift your dress so you are sitting on the towel, not your dress."

I started the car and drove. Jan did as I instructed and I heard the click of the seatbelt when she was properly seated.

"Jan, when you are with me you will never wear panties. In the car you will always sit on a towel not a bare seat or your clothes. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Whenever you speak to me you must refer to me as Honey."

"Yes, Honey."

"Unbutton your dress."

"All of it?"

I hit the brakes and the car stopped quickly. I repeated the instruction, "Whenever you speak to me you will refer to me as Honey."

"I'm sorry. I forgot. Honey."

"I'm afraid that being sorry isn't enough. I need a way to remind you so you won't break the rules again. Get out of the car.

"Yes, Honey." She got out.

Again I met her in front of the car. I sat on the edge of the bumper and motioned her to me. She stood with her legs touching my right leg.

"You will lift your dress to your waist and bend over my legs."

Jan did as she was told and while slow she never hesitated. When her bare ass was over my legs I told her, "I am going to spank you. You will get five swats this time. If you forget again the punishment will be stronger. You will count the swats and thank me for each one. Do you understand?"

Her whole body was quivering. Her answer was soft and sounded much like a little girl. "Yes Honey."

I rubbed my hand on her ass, one cheek at a time. Suddenly I lifted it shoulder high and smacked her on the right cheek. My hit sounded loud in the quiet of the countryside. I left the hand where it landed.

"One! Thank you Honey."

Swiftly I hit her other cheek and as she was thanking me I hit her again in the same spot.

"Three! Thank you Honey."

I alternated cheeks with the last two hits. Jan thanked me with each hit. After number five I massaged her ass while she calmed down, a little. I had her stand. She realized that unless I told her to pull her dress down she should not. I saw that her pussy was bare.

"Jan, are you wet?"

"I think so, Honey."

"Put a finger in and see."

She did as I requested and when she pulled it out I could see that her finger was very wet.

"Taste it." She did. She left the finger in her mouth, waiting for further instruction.

"Give me a taste."

Her hand dipped back into her folds and went from there directly into my mouth. I sucked on her finger and ran my tongue around it like I was sucking her nipple. Jan moaned.

"Open your dress for me."

All the buttons were opened from bottom to top and then Jan opened the dress showing me a blue bra that matched the panties that Jan hung on the fence.

"Get in the car."

When she got in she hiked the dress up and sat on the towel. She did not fold the dress over her body but left herself exposed. I got in and we drove on.

As we crested the next hill I asked her if her nipples were hard. She said they were. I asked her how often she masturbated. She said almost every day. I asked her if her old boyfriend ever had her in the ass. She blushed and answered "No, Honey."

"Are you wet?"

"Oh yes, Honey."

"Give me some."

Jan's right hand went into her lap and came back with two wet fingers. I opened my mouth and she put the fingers in. As I sucked she moaned. When I was done I pushed her fingers out with my tongue.

"More."

We repeated the action many times as we drove through the open country. At the top of another slow rolling hill I stopped the car and we got out. Looking around I could see for many miles in every direction. Not a car, truck, horse or motorcycle in sight. I opened the back door of my SUV and retrieved a blanket. I gave it to Jan and had her spread it on the hood of my car. She hooked some of the fabric under the wiper blades so it would not be blown off.

I watched her ass as she did her job. When she was done she stood in front of the car, hands at her sides.

"Give me the dress."

She shrugged her shoulders and it slid down her arms. She handed it to me. I tossed it in the back where the blanket had been.

"The bra."

Both hands went behind her and it was free of her in seconds. I tossed it in the back as well. She was nicely built. Her breasts were perhaps B cups with quarter sized areola and nipples like blueberries. Her breasts were paler than the rest of her chest and her pussy had bikini tan lines as well.

Jan's breathing was quick and ragged. Her eyes were dilated and I saw the sparkle of sunlight on the nectar flowing from her pussy. She didn't move.

"Put your hands on the blanket."

She said, "Yes, Honey" and put her hands on the hood. I positioned her hands so that her body was stretched over the hood. I moved her legs so they were wide open and her ass and pussy were fully exposed.

"Don't move."

"I won't Honey."

I walked to the back of the car and undressed. I was careful to undress so that Jan knew I was undressing but she wouldn't see my cock. As I walked back to the front of the car I stayed close to the car.

"Tell me again what your boyfriend wouldn't do with you."

"He wouldn't use me. Honey, he wouldn't fuck me hard and fast."

I stepped up and touched her pussy lips with my cock. She leaned back, wanting me to fuck her.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me hard! Honey. Fuck me till I'm bruised. I want to feel your fuck tomorrow!"

I slammed in completely! I held her hips and pounded into her, over and over again. Her legs were pinned against the front of the car and I knew she hurt a little with each stroke. She held onto the hood and gasped and groaned and thanked me with every breath. She came many times. When she had trouble standing I flipped her onto the hood and continued to fuck her.

I came like a flood inside her. When I withdrew our combined juices fell from her to the ground. I went to the back and found another towel and she used it to clean herself. I had her clean me with her mouth. I got dressed and we got in the car again.

For the next three miles we didn't talk. I drove and she looked out the window. We came to a sign that said the town of Solvang was eight miles straight ahead. I stopped the car with the intention of getting Jan dressed. No point in getting arrested after a great day.

I opened the back where her bra and dress were. I picked up the bra and started to hand it to her. I stopped and remembered her words, "Fuck me till I'm bruised. I want to feel your fuck tomorrow!"

"Jan, are you bruised? Are you sore?"

"Honey I am bruised. I'm sore. Thank you!"

I pulled her to me and sucked her tit into my mouth. I sucked hard and knew I was leaving a bruise. Jan grabbed my head and held me tight to her chest. She groaned and said, "God, Pete, Honey, I love what you do to me!"

Since my mouth was fully engaged I reached into her crotch and found her pussy with my hands. I inserted two fingers and started pumping in and out of her. On the third pump she started to cum. Her body tensed and flooded my hand. She screamed, "I'm cummmming! God Pete Honey I'm cumming again!"

Jan's grip on my head relaxed and her knees buckled. I wrapped my arm around her and helped her stay standing. I released her tit from my mouth and saw the bruise I had put there. It was dark and looked painful.

When Jan was able to stand on her own I cleaned her pussy and then helped her dress. Back in the car she was smiling and looked tired. I looked at the clock on the dash and saw that it was four in the afternoon. I still hadn't had lunch.

I started the car and headed for Solvang.

"Jan, are you OK?"

"Honey, I am better than OK. I feel fully and completely fucked for the first time in my life! Thank you!"

"Back at the diner, had you eaten just before we met?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Hungry?"

"Yes Honey. I am hungry."

Solvang is filled with bakeries, restaurants and gift shops. We found a coffee shop and had a late lunch. During the meal we talked. I found out that Jan worked less than three miles from my home. Her car was parked in front of her boyfriend's house in Culver City. She didn't have to be at work again until Monday at four in the afternoon. She worked at an adult school, in the office. I didn't need to be at work until Tuesday morning. A plan hatched while I ate.

"Jan, are you willing to continue the game we started just after we met?"

"Yes Honey, I am."

"I promise I'll have you back in time to get your car, go home, change, and be at work on time."

"Thank you, Honey."

"Go use the bathroom and then meet me at the car."

"Yes, Honey." She got up and walked to the bathroom. She walked like she was a little uncomfortable.

I paid our bill and walked to the car. Inside I checked a map and called a place I knew in Avila Beach where we could stay. I booked a room and hung up before Jan got to the car. As soon as she was belted in I started the car and we were off. I wondered if she would ask where we were going. She didn't.

When we saw the ocean Jan smiled. She had been quiet for a while.

"Jan, what have you been thinking?"

"Honey, I have been thinking about how you came out of nowhere and have treated me better than any man I have ever known. My pussy is sore, my breast hurts, you spanked me and I hardly know you."

"And..."

"And, I want more! I like who I have become since ten o'clock this morning."

"Who you have become is my slut. As long as we play this game that is who and what you are playing. Not a slut but my slut. You will do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. If it is humiliating, you will do it anyway and you will love it!"

"Yes Honey. I am your slut!"

"Say it again."

"I am your slut."

"Slut, open your dress."

As she said, "Yes Honey," her hands were already unbuttoning the dress.

"Let me taste you."

Her hand quickly gathered her juices and put them in my mouth. We drove on with her giving me tastes once every couple of miles. I made appreciative noises as she inserted her wet fingers in my mouth. She made noises every time she inserted her fingers in her pussy.

I turned off California Highway One into Avila Beach and found the place I had booked a room in. The sign outside said NO vacancy. I stopped and went into the office. As I passed Jan's open window I said, "After I'm inside the office, step out of the car and take off your dress and your bra, then get back in the car."

"Yes, Honey."

I closed the office door behind me. Behind the clerk was a mirror and I could see Jan and the car easily. I spoke to the clerk and he gave me the paperwork to pay for the room. I saw Jan get out of the car, stand under the lights of the entrance and take off the dress. She folded it neatly and bent over to put it in the car. The clerk almost choked. Her ass and wet pussy were open to his view.

She stood back up and took off her bra. She bent again to put the bra inside the car, then stood and massaged her sore tits before resuming her seat in the car. The clerk signed us in and gave us the very room I had requested. A room with a view of the beach and a hot tub.

When I got into the car I asked Jan, "Do you think the clerk will be beating his meat to the vision you gave him?"

"Oh Yes, Honey! I've never been so naughty before! I almost came when I took of my bra."

"Don't cum until I give you permission. I will be very angry if you disobey me on this! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Give me a taste."

As she gathered her juices for me I saw that the clerk was watching. I made sucking her fingers as nasty as I could.

I drove to our room and told Jan that I would carry her clothes. She walked slowly beside me from the car to our room. Inside I put her clothes on the dresser and said, "Oh, I forgot my bag. We'll need to go back and get it."

I took her by the hand and we walked back to the car, got my bag and returned to our room. As we passed one of the other rooms a couple opened the door to leave their room. I stopped and wished them a pleasant evening. The man smiled wide and said he would. His wife was in shock. Jan smiled and held on tight to my arm.

I put my bag on the dresser by Jan's clothes and said, "Undress me, slut."

"Should I close the door first?"

"No, we need the fresh air."

Jan undressed me, sneaking peeks at the open doorway every few seconds. No one walked by. When I was nude I said, "Close the door, slut."

We then took a shower and I washed her gently and carefully. The hot tub was on a small patio overlooking the beach and ocean. Jan hadn't seen it when we entered the room because the drapes had been pulled closed. After our shower I told Jan to forget about towels and follow me. I led her outside to the hot tub which was already at 102 degrees just as I had requested.

We sat and relaxed and talked some more. I massaged her shoulders. She massaged my shoulders, neck, face and chest. When she touched my cock I told her to stop.

"You are not to initiate anything that involves my cock, my balls, my scrotum or my ass. When I want you to do anything with them I will tell you to do it. Understand?"

"Yes, Honey. I am sorry."

"Don't apologize. If you have not been instructed you did nothing wrong. If you have been instructed I will punish you so that you can learn not to make that mistake again. Understand?"

"Yes, Honey."

"We are getting out now. We have had enough hot tub for now."

I helped her out and we went back inside. I had Jan towel me off and dry herself. I went to the bed and sat on it. I turned the TV on and watched enough of the local news to find out what the weather would be like on Sunday. Low seventies and partly cloudy. I shut off the news and the TV.

I put a pillow on the floor and told Jan to spread a towel on the floor by the pillow.

"Jan, this is where you will sleep."

"Yes, Honey."

She lay down on the towel and I shut off the light and climbed into the bed. I listened to her breathing until I was sure she was asleep. I went to sleep.

When my eyes opened the clock by the bed read 0144am. I needed to pee. I spoke.

"Jan, are you my slut?"

Her answer was groggy; "Yes, Honey I am your slut."

"Get up and meet me in the bathroom."

She followed me in. I stood in front of the toilet and said, "Hold my penis. I need to piss. Aim well."

A few seconds after her hand wrapped around my penis I released my stream and she got all of it in the bowl. When I stopped Jan bent forward and cleaned the slit with her tongue.

"Was that acceptable, Honey?"

"Yes, that was very nice. Let's go back to sleep."

I turned to go back in the bedroom and Jan asked, "Honey, may I pee too?"

"Certainly. When you wipe, wipe only once."

As I walked back to bed I heard her stream. I heard her walk back into the bedroom.

"I want you in bed with me."

She got her pillow and joined me. I pulled her next to me, spooned against her ass and back and draped one arm over her body. In seconds I was asleep.

When my eyes opened she was right where she had been when I went to sleep. She was awake. My hard cock was between the cheeks of her ass and my right hand held her breast.

"Good morning Jan."

"Good morning Honey."

"Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yes, Honey. Would that be OK?"

"Hurry back."

"I will hurry, Honey." She was gone. I heard her stream again. She was back. When she got back into bed she somehow backed up to me so my cock resumed its position in the crack of her ass. I put my hand back on her breast.

"Did you sleep well, Jan?"

"Yes, Honey. Did you?"

"I did. I have an idea about today. I hope you enjoy my ideas. I think that after you suck me off we need to shower and get dressed and go get some breakfast. Then we are going shopping."

Jan turned to face me and then moved down to my cock. Her hands didn't touch it first, that was done by her mouth. Her warm lips surrounded the crown and sucked it, running her tongue around the crown and across the slit. I knew I wouldn't last long. After just a little while treating my cock like a favorite candy she pulled her head away from me and asked, "Honey may I suck your balls?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers