Sometimes It Just Happens...

Story Info
Risqué photo session leads to the unexpected.
3k words
4.39
30.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so nervous. I only agreed to the boudoir photography to please my husband of 20 years. But today was the day, and now was the time.

The photographer seemed nice enough. He spoke gently and slowly, and reminded me that I was in charge today. We wouldn't take any pics that I was uncomfortable with. I told him I appreciated that very much, and with that I actually became instantly more comfortable. After all, we weren't going to take any real nude shots - just lingerie, and bra and panty outfits. The photographer - Brad, we'll call him, not his real name - asked how many outfits I had brought to the studio. I had a total of three - a red bra and thong panty ensemble, a tight white spaghetti-strap top and black panties, and a short, silky, thin red gown with matching red thong panties.

Presently I sat on a soft, pink couch in a thick white bath robe, with the red bra and panty outfit underneath. Brad said we were ready

"Well, what do you want me to do", I asked, naively.

"Well, I suppose take off that robe and let's see where we'll start", Brad said, lightheartedly chuckling.

My husband was some 20 miles away, back at our home, and I was about to get undressed for a man I only met today. Understand that I have never cheated on my husband Tom, and other than my doctor no man had seen my "goods" other than him in over 20 years.

Well, here goes. I stood up and removed the robe, standing before Brad in my underwear, my heaving breasts about to pop out of my push-up bra. I do have great boobs. Large (40 DD) with round, pink nipples. The rest of my body? Well, like every woman over 50 I have a bit of a pooch around the midsection. No worries. And my legs are still quite shapely for my age. My ass isn't perfect by any means, but it catches the eyes of Tom and others.

"You have beautiful feet", said Brad as he studied our options.

I'm standing here half-naked and he compliments me feet? I like this guy!

"Thank you!" I said with a smile. And from that point on, the shoot was, well, pretty fun.

We began with some full body shots lying on the couch and some standing. He had me lean forward slightly to accent my breasts and clicked off a few shots. In a few pics he had me slide my bra straps down. In others, I'm on my knees with my ass hiked up in the air. The only shots I was a bit uncomfortable with was one where he had me lay back on the couch and spread my legs a little. Those thong panties don't cover much! And then there was one where he asked me to slip a few fingers lightly inside my panties. Brad left the room each time I changed into a new outfit.

Finally, the session was over. And you know what? I was pretty happy with the pics. Brad invited me to join him (now dressed) in his office to look at the pics on his computer. There really were great, I thought! And Tom was going to love them - and the arousal he was getting from knowing that another man took them! There was even one shot with a bit of a nipple showing, and several shots of my ass in those thong panties showed just a trace of pussy. I couldn't believe I had survived the shoot!

Well, Tom seemed to enjoy asking me about the shoot as much as he did looking at the pics. And it seemed that each conversation we had about it ended up with me getting fucked. Once, he put the pics on a slide show on the TV and we watched them while fucking. And it was a bit of a turn on, I suppose. Especially when I got doggy and got to see the pics from some position other than upside down. Then Tom asked me a question, and I wasn't sure if I should answer truthfully or not. At the time we were out by the pool, Tom laying in a lounge chair while I sucked his big cock down my throat.

"Did you notice if Brad had an erection while he photographed you?"

I kept sucking while I thought about my answer. Then I let his dick pop out of my mouth with a wet slurp, and looked him in the eye while I finished with a hand job.

"Yes, actually it was quite obvious that he had a huge hard-on" I said. Just then Tom shot warm cum everywhere, and I went back down on him to get my share of it.

We talked well into the night about the photoshoot, and all along I knew where he was headed with this. Nude shots. He wanted Brad to take nude shots of me.

I would have to think about this - like I said before, I have never cheated on Tom. Unless of course you count the time at the office New Year's party I got a little tipsy and let a couple of co-workers finally get a look at the girls. We slipped into a storage building behind the main office and I first just took off my shirt and let them see my sexy bra, but they kept begging so that I took off the bra and dropped the double-D bombs on them. I have never seen eyes so big in my life - anyway, I quickly dressed and we never spoke of it again! So that doesn't count, right?

Nude photos taken by a photographer who I was pretty sure had the hots for me anyway. I don't know.

Tom had been good to me, though. He had always done everything I had asked of him, and I tried to return it to him in bed. I had decided that the best way to keep a man sexually happy is to do what he wants you to do in the bedroom, whatever that may be. So I said yes, but he would have to ask Brad about doing it. We talked about it some more before I gave the final OK. Tom spoke Brad by phone and said that he didn't hesitate at all in agreeing, but said that we would both need to come by the studio and sign an agreement that showed we were both OK with this. And so the date was set.

Tom went with me that afternoon. I tried to dress as "unsexy" as I could so as not to unnecessarily turn Brad on - a drab gray t-shirt and blue jean shorts. But I did splurge and go with a sexy bra and thong panties with string like dental floss! Tom said he wanted a bit of a build up to be full nude shots. He would get it. There was an awkward silence as we signed the papers that basically took Brad out of the middle of any disagreements Tom and I may have later over this. And with that, Tom was off to a nearby mall to kill some time while the shoot was taking place. I was to call him when we were finished. We stepped outside and embraced and kissed deeply, and his hands cupped my ass while his tongue wrapped around mine. I looked my husband of 20 years in the eye and told him how much I loved him, and that this was for him. He smiled and said he understood, and that we would both looking at - and talking about - today's photographic adventure.

I stepped back inside the studio where Tom invited me into the same room where the previous pics had been taken - it still had the long, cushy pink sofa, along with a huge black leather recliner. One window faced the side street of the building, framed by matching pink curtains, and a round antique wooden table stood in the center of the room.

"Well, you OK for this? And remember you're in charge of what we do today", Brad said.

"You know what? I want these pics to be the sexiest ever. My husband is getting quite a thrill from this, and who knows best what is sexy but another man, so no, Brad, you are in charge today. I want you to tell me what to take off, where to stand or lay, all that. I'll follow your instructions today. Just pretend that you're Tom - what would you want to see? Let's do it that way, OK?" I said.

Brad seemed quite surprised - he said he hadn't done many full nude photo sessions of married women. In fact I was just the third, he said. And the other two definitely let him know that they were calling the shots. But he said he understood, and would do as I wished.

"OK, what first?" I asked.

"Oh, Tom wants kind of a build-up to the finale if you know what I mean.

"Hmm. Well, let's start with some underwear shots I suppose".

And with that I took of the old gray t-shirt to reveal a black bra made for a C cup now barely holding these 40 DD's. I laid the shirt on the table and took off my sandals, followed by wiggling out of the shorts. I now stood before my photographer in bra and panties, as I had done before. But this was different. My heart was pounding as I moved around for the camera because I knew that in just a few minutes I would be baring my tits and more for this man. After several pictures in the sexy underwear, I told Brad I was ready and asked what he wanted. He said that he wanted to begin with some pics of me lying on the couch, nude, but with my legs closed tightly, as kind of a tease. He took several pics in this position, many of them close-ups of my big tits. My nipples were hard and they weren't all that was hard in that room. The bulge in the Brad's pants had grown and was so obviously that he caught me looking at it.

"So sorry about that. I am human you know," he said, laughing.

I laughed as well, and told it was OK. I told him I would be a bit concerned if he weren't erect, and we both had a good laugh. With that, we both relaxed, and although he didn't ask me to, I opened my legs wide, placing on leg on the back of the sofa and planting the other on the floor. Brad walked around to the end of the couch and pointed his camera at my now exposed, lightly hairy, pink pussy.

It really got fun from there. I played with my tits in some pics, sucked on them and pinched my nipples. I began to finger my pussy for some pics. Brad asked if I would get on my knees for a few shots. I obliged, and in a few pics I reach back between my legs to finger myself more. And in one final show for the camera, I stood up, bent over and reached behind me to spread my ass cheeks, revealing my now wet pussy and a nice shot of my asshole. I was in the zone as they say.

Almost an hour had passed since we began shooting, and Brad had taken over 250 photos of my naked body. He said he was ready to review and asked if I would like to join him. I did - without bothering to get dressed - and stood beside Brad at his desk as he booted up his laptop, without a stitch of clothing.

Brad's cell phone rang and he said he'd better take this one - it was his girlfriend.

The two spoke for just a few seconds, Brad telling her that was with a client.

"So does she know you take boudoir and nude photos?" I asked.

"Yep. She just sees it as my work. Or at least that's what she tells me."

We looked at the pics for about 20 minutes. I was still completely nude, and felt strangely comfortable. A date was set for my husband and me to come in and choose the ones we wanted, and with that the session was over. We walked over to the couch and I sat down, still nude, and asked him more questions about his work. Although he was trying to be discreet, I could see him looking at my breasts and occasionally his eyes would dart down to my pussy and quickly back again.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about looking at me. I'm flattered. I'm 53 years old, and it's good to know that someone appreciates this body."

"You have a very beautiful body, Sharon. I mean very, very, beautiful."

"Why thank you. And I want to thank you for being such a gentleman. Can I give you a hug before I get dressed?

"Well...uh, sure", Brad said. And with that we both stood and I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed his around my waist and gently pulled me close to him. It felt good, and I rested my head on his shoulder. We held this embrace for about a minute until I looked up at him and to this day I have no idea why I did what I did. But I did it. I placed a gentle, slow kiss on his mouth, and as I did I felt that bulge in his pants grow. We explored each others mouths for what seemed like an eternity until I think we both realized what we were doing and stopped.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.

"I am too" said Brad.

We both then laughed and returned to our embrace, laughing and giggling like school kids.

"I'd better call my husband and tell him we're finished," I said. And I walked over to my purse on the table - still naked, and pulled out my cell phone to tell Tom he could come and pick me up. He said he was just leaving the mall. I said OK, that I would be ready.It was about a 20 minute drive from the mall, so I sat down next to Brad again and hugged his neck once more, and he put his hands on my waist, and once more not knowing why, I kissed his mouth again. This time Brad's hands slipped a bit lower than my waist, stopping just above my ass crack.

"So tell me. If I weren't married, would you fuck me?"

Brad looked, well, shocked. But then a huge smile spread across his face as he said "Sharon, I would fuck you silly if things were different. Deep and hard, until I exploded inside you."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. Brad was at least 20 years younger than me. But a smile spread across my face as well.

"Just wanted to know", I said, and I stood up and walked to the front of his studio where I could see the street and parking lot. I turned around to see Brad had followed me into the front room, looking a bit confused. I still had made no attempt to put my clothes back on.

"You know we have about 15 minutes until my husband gets here", I said. And with that I turned around to face the window, and bent over a bit to give Brad a good look at my ass and pussy from behind.

I suppose we'll never know why we do some of the things we do. I've tried over the last few months to block it out, like it never happened. But as we both watched the parking lot for my husband's car to pull in, I got one of the best fuckings of my life. No words, no condom, just the sound of pants being pulled down behind me and a hard, thick cock being slid into my soaking wet pussy. Hands cupped my tits as we began to pulsate with passion, and suddenly the room began to spin as Brad grabbed a handful of my hair with his left hand while he placed his right hand around my neck and shoved his dick into me as hard as he could. I tried to keep watching the parking lot, but he was squeezing my throat so hard that I feared I would black out. But I didn't care because the fucking was just that good. My tits bounced round and round as I increased my grip on the window sill and struggled to maintain my balance. I tried to scream but couldn't get anything out. My head snapped back as Brad yanked my hair. I managed to get a few words of warning out - for Brad to watch the parking lot for my husband's car.

The next thing I remember is having the most intense orgasm of my life as Brad pulled out to shoot a huge load of warm cum all over my ass, back, everywhere. My entire backside was dripping with his cum. He quickly pulled up his pants, telling me I'd better get dressed. And it was all just in time for as I zipped my shorts, there was my sweet Tom pulling into the parking lot.

Tom enjoyed the pictures and hearing me tell about the shoot. I never told him that I got fucked by Brad that afternoon, although I think it may have turned him on. But better not take that chance, I thought. I have seen Brad three times since over the past year, and I even stopped by his studio once when Tom was out of town for the day, and ended up topless and on my knees with a cock in my mouth and Brad's hands squeezing my big tits. Once again, Brad shot a massive load, this time all over my face and tits. My nipples were dripping with his cum.

I haven't seen or heard from him in about 6 months now, and perhaps that's best.

Tom and I are doing great and enjoy an awesome sex life - he's even hinted at a threesome, so who knows, maybe one day I'll feel Brad's huge dick in me once more.