Sometimes It’s Better Not to Share

Story Info
Jennifer is taken by four men.
2.5k words
4.22
130.2k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jenny and I live in Las Vegas, yeah lots of fun. I work as a cocktail waitress in a nice club and contrary to popular belief I hardly ever go to a casino. If I do its for a show or a cheap meal. I live with my sister and spend my time working at the club and doing some part time modeling. I have a nice figure with ample breasts but I think its my eyes and the way my hair bounces on my shoulders that captures the eyes of the photographer. I will confess that I am a bi-sexual and while I love the feel of a man filling me, sometimes the sweet touch of another woman is even better. Currently I've been seeing a petite blonde named Destini and although she is tiny her pussy is tight and her tongue is soft. We've been fucking one another for a few months now and I was still enthralled with her.

I had just parked my car outside my townhouse, exhausted from a long night fetching drinks and was about to go in when my cell rang. I punched the send button and soon heard Destini's sweet voice purring in my ear.

"Hey sexy, I've missed you and your wet pussy."

Destini often called and was blatantly sexual on the phone, always teasing me and getting me hot, especially when she knew we couldn't get together to solve anything.

"Des, you slut! You know you're turning me on just to frustrate me."

"Oh Jen, I know you love me! I also know your going to put your hand between your legs soon and think of what I could be doing to that sweet tight pussy of yours."

So she chatted on and on and I sat in the car with my hand in my pants finding no relief, as she knew I wouldn't. Finally she said.

"Jens when we get together tomorrow, I want you naked. I want you naked with your legs spread and your pussy open for me. Will you do that for me Jen, my love?"

"I'll do anything for you Des. Now let me go in and get some sleep."

"I doubt your going to sleep Jens, not after this call."

I laughed and was about to hang up when she sent me a picture of her lying on her bed naked with her legs spread and her fingers buried in her cunt. She'd sent a text with it saying.

"How about me for lunch tomorrow?"

I stared at her tiny body and her open legs and saw how shiny and wet she was. I walked to my door enjoying the fact that my sister was away and would have some time to finish what Destini had started. I'd unlocked the door and was just pushing it open when a hand pushed me and I went sprawling into my house. Stunned and laying face down on the carpet I heard my door slam and the lock turn and before I could react each of my arms were grabbed and I was rolled over. There were four men with stockings covering their faces. I started to pray that they'd rob me and take off but when one of them reached down and ripped my blouse off I knew it would be more.

"Hey, stop it and leave me alone you assholes."

While grabbing my bra and similarly ripping it off baring me tits the man said.

"Bitch, shut up. You've teased us long enough. Always strutting your tits and ass in our faces. Now its time for your to pay up."

He then grabbed my skirt and in just a few minutes I was naked and held spread open in front of four strangers. I opened my mouth to scream and the one who'd stripped me shoved my panties in my mouth muffling my cries for help.

"Now were gonna show you bitch just how a man fucks a woman. You be quiet and maybe you'll find out you like it."

I shook my head back and forth trying to speak thru my panties. They had pulled me to my feet and pushed me over the end of the couch. One guy had held my arms and one had each of my legs keeping them spread. The man who'd stripped me was now behind me and I heard him unzipping his jeans. I squirmed and tried to scream but all my efforts were useless and I soon felt his cock ramming into my pussy. Thank god for Destini's call or my pussy would have been torn to shreds as his fat hard cock stretched me wide. If I had not been wet from her teasing I'd be in a lot of pain. As it was he was large enough to still hurt and I screamed into my panties as he began to pump into me. He was ruthless and fast, pushing his cock all the way in. He soon came and I felt my pussy being filled with his hot cum.

He changed places with another of the men and I waited for the next attack. I felt his cum oozing from my cunt before I felt the next cock invade me. This one was smaller and not so fat but it still filled my hole. He was not in so much of a rush to cum and he fucked me slow and steady. I felt my body starting to react to this second cock and tried to stop. It was no use as he was leaning over me and pinching my tits as he pumped me. One of the guys on my leg must have reached in and he was playing with my clit and my efforts to stem my own body failed miserably and I started to cum.

"See the bitch likes it boys."

It was the same voice evidently he was the leader. He was holding one of my legs and from time to time he would lick my ass cheek while the other man took me from behind. The guy holding my arms had found a way to free his cock and it was now positioned before my eyes. I stared at it as I came and something inside me wanted it bad. I looked up at him and he reached over and pulled the panties from my mouth and stuffed his cock in. When he pushed as far as he could I started to gag as he filled my throat. I tried to control it but had little time as he pulled out and back in so fast that I never had a moment to relax. He was going ever deeper into my throat and I was gagging every time spitting salvia out when he pulled back. I had not been concentrating on the man fucking me but when he sped up and jerked spewing his cum in my pussy I felt it spray me.

All too soon the final guy was in my pussy and banging away. The cock in my mouth was rhythmically pounding my mouth and he too came sending a massive load of cum into my throat. He pulled out and sprayed my face and hair with the final spasms of his cock.

He rotated with the leader who now held my arms. His cock was semi hard and coated with my pussy and his cum. I opened my mouth and pulled my head forward trying to take him in my mouth. I was no longer being raped I guess I was now a participant and I worked my head so I could taste him. He obliged me by sliding forward a bit and now his soiled cock filled my mouth. My pussy was beyond sore as the third cock was plowing away and the force of his thrusts was lifting my ass off the couch. I was pushing my ass back into him and sucking hard on the cock in my mouth. My body was rocking in a constant orgasm and I found myself getting hotter and hotter as I saw myself being fucked by four strangers. I knew it was wrong, that this was rape and I should be incensed but all the stimulation, all the cum pouring into me had me beyond rational thought. I had always suspected that I might be a true slut. Still I would never have willingly taken on four guys like this.

When the fourth cock split my pussy and started to fuck me I began to hope that it would all soon be over. The soiled cock in my mouth was now hard though and I wondered if he would be satisfied to fill my mouth or if he wanted to add to my pussy load. While these thoughts went through my mind the cock in my pussy erupted and shot load after load into my already full puss. So much moisture was streaming down my legs I knew my pussy was overloaded with cum.

When the men again shifted their positions and another cum covered cock slapped into my face I knew I was not done. I felt one of them standing behind me he was sliding his cock up and down my crack, glancing it over my clit and asshole. I cringed when it stopped at my backdoor. With a cock in my mouth I had no opportunity to protest as the cock between my legs pushed hard into my asshole. It hurt as he split my ass open to make room for his cock and I screamed onto the cock in my mouth. I felt that hard monster as it pushed past my sphincter and into my ass. Another scream and then my ass adjusted and eventually the rhythm of his cock reaming my ass felt better and better. Hands were still all over me, playing with my cunt and tits as I sucked one cock and took the other in my ass.

Suddenly I was pulled upright forcing my ass down on the hard cock in my ass, pushing it deeper into my bowels. One of the guys was now seated on the arm of the couch I'd been laying on with his hard cock held up.

"No, No please No! I said now that my mouth was free."

The man in my ass lifted me up and positioned my cunt above the cock in front of me. Using his cock to help hold me he let my body weight push my ass farther over his hard cock finding a depth to my ass that I'd never felt before. As he let my body slide down and the second cock filled my pussy it actually felt good. I liked having the two cocks in me and when they began to alternately saw in and out of my holes it was great. A third guy stood on the couch and found a way to put his cock where my mouth could reach it and soon I was being stuffed with three cocks at the same time. My orgasm would not wait and as the three cocks pumped I started to cum. I lost control of my body and may have peed as they assailed me. So many cocks at once so much stimulation. I wish I could say that they all came at once but in reality the guy in my mouth shot first and fell out spraying the guy fucking my pussy somewhat but most of his cum landed on my tits.

The cock in my pussy came next and he felt his buddy's cum hit his face he slipped out of my soggy pussy and sprayed his cum on my belly and legs. The man in my ass had been in there a while and he too then lost it filling my ass with his seed. I collapsed as they each let me go and fell once again to the floor. I was too exhausted to move, even when the fourth man climbed on to do my ass too. He was smaller then the first guy and I hardly felt him fucking me. I did feel his cock jerk inside me but then I just closed my eyes and let my face hug the carpet. If they were not done, they could do what they wanted but I was too for gone and too tired to help out.

I was there for a while before I felt something between my legs and recognized it as a tongue. I merely enjoyed that for a bit while marshaling my strength to look and see which of the men had a tasted for pussy filled cum. The first thing I saw was a head of long blonde hair. Who the heck was that? Then the head moved and I saw a face I knew and loved.

"Destini?"

"Yes, sweets. Are you OK?"

I started to tell her what had happened but I stuttered and stammered still too tired to form the words.

"I know baby, I know. You were raped weren't you Jens. Men took you by force and used you, filling you with their cocks and cum, right hun?"

I nodded and could not help but be somewhat confused by her smile as she said this.

"Jens you know I love you don't you?"

Again I nodded

"Well you've did mention to me once how the idea of being taken against your will by a gang of men was exciting to you, didn't you?"

Slowly I nodded again.

"Well Jens, lover I set this up for you. I wanted to give you a gift no one else could give you. They were told not to hurt you Jens, you weren't hurt were you?"

I shook my head from side to side. I was shocked that she would do this to me. I could not form thoughts let alone words. I just lay there as she scooped cum from my pussy and licked it off her fingers and swallowed.

"They were all clean baby. I even had them all checked out. Are you mad at me Jens?"

I didn't know what to say. It was my fantasy, but it had scared me to death. I came when they had me but felt ashamed of myself. I loved Destini and I knew she believed she was giving me a gift. I was too confused to answer her. I told her.

"I don't know Des. I just don't really know. I only know I don't want to be alone right now and I want you here with me. Will you hold me Des? Love me?"

She nodded and I saw her fear in her eyes. I knew she was afraid.

"I do love you Destini, but for now lets leave it that this should never happen again. Now please finish cleaning me, your tongue is so comforting to me, please use it to clean me then hold me and keep me."

I relaxed with her touches and promised myself I'd not mention the other fantasy I had. No, I had better not even hint at it.