Sometimes It’s Just About The Sex

Story Info
First time group sex.
1.6k words
3.86
39.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sharlean
Sharlean
56 Followers

Sandra walked in the door with an expression of curiosity on her face. It was her first time attending a swinger's party. She had made the decision that relationships were not for her and now it was just about sex. It wasn't that she was selfish. It was just that she was over the emotional game playing. She didn't want to be the girl that was good enough to fuck but never good enough to marry. Sandra was comfortable with her decision. With that she made the choice to attend her first ever swingers party.

One of her married girl friends had a open marriage and she kept bugging Sandra about attending a party. She said that she would enjoy it because after all Sandra was hyper sexual person. The girl friend performed oral on her on occasion when her husband was out of town and when Sandra would complain about going through a dry spell. Sandra wasn't a lesbian but, being hyper sexual, could sense when a person was sexually aroused which triggered her sexually. And, if a girl can't find a man to satisfy her needs a wet tongue against her throbbing cherry would do in pinch. So, there she was walking through the door into the swinger's world.

What Sandra didn't notice was that she was being watched by Scott. He had been swinging for over fifteen years and loved breaking in the new girls. Scott noticed her when she first walked in and a greeted the hostess of the party. Of course she stood out, not necessarily because she was black but because she radiated a heat. Sandra was not too tall with full goblet sized breasts, wide hips and high firm butt. Scott saw that several women embraced her and thought for minute that she was a lesbian because she didn't pay much attention to the men stroking their cocks in anticipation of breaking in the new girl.

As Scott continued to watch Sandra move around the room he became aware of the fact that she was subtle about her cock watching. This woman loved dick. She would stand behind a man as he fucked a woman from behind and watch intently as the guy's boner stroked in and out of that pussy. Occasionally, she would lick her fingers and slide them around the guy tools as they fucked. So, he decided that he would wait until the woman was totally engaged in watching the erotic love play then make his move.

Scott caught up with Sandra as she watched the Daisy chain sex scene. She was oblivious to being watched as she leaned against the door jamb running her fingers around and around her long dark fully erect nipples. She pulled on the long nubs, licking her lips and on occasion closing her eyes. Sandra's body appeared to pulse with erotic sexuality, seemingly giving off a vibe of I need to get fucked and I know how to fuck any one here. What Scott didn't realize that Sandra was having mini orgasms with each stroke across her melons and flexing her vaginal muscles in response to the visual images in front of her.

He kept watching Sandra's performance as he walked up to her from behind, stroking his seven inch sausage to full mast in preparation for love play with this dark brown beauty. When he reached her, he slid his hands around her waist and underneath her hands replacing her hands with his on her breasts. Sandra didn't jump; she leaned back into him feeling his thick meat slip between her legs from ass crack to swollen clit. Sandra pressed back, hunched down and rocked her hips making his cock rub firmly against the hood of her flaming bean.

Scott pulled her tighter against him as his hand rubbed and stroked her sensitive boobs. Sandra loved it when men played with her breasts. It caused her cunt to squirt and this man knew how to stimulate boobs. Scott continued pulling firmly on those jugs, pinching the hard nub tips, pulling them away from her breast as his cock rubbed hard between her hot pink erect cherry. He whispered in her ear, "You like the feel of my meat rubbing your love canal, brown suga?"

Sandra's response to his question was to tighten her thigh muscles around his cock and wrap her hands around his neck which made her titties stand out further and her ass press tighter against him. Sandra moaned and said, "Yeah, baby keep that up and I'll squirt all over that thick hog of yours. I'll get it nice and wet. Then, I want you to slide deep in my ass."

Scott pinched and pulled her tatas harder in response to her words and said, "Girl, I love fucking the poop chute. But first I want you to spray my doggy here with lube so I can fuck your tight hole properly."

With that he continued pulling and stroking her erect mammories, while he rub fucked her clit as she hunched her way to orgasmic release. The pair kept up a steady monolog of the action so much so that the group performing the Daisy chain stopped to watch and enjoy the show.

Sandra had her eyes closed she was lost in the pleasure of this man's hands and cock pushing her body closer to orgasm. His words aroused her senses more and more, taking her to edge of sexual release. Scott said, "Come on you sweet cunt spray my dong with your sap. Get it nice and wet baby, so I can slide it deep inside that hot, tight, shithole. "

Sandra replied, "Oh, yeah baby. Talk dirty to me if you want some lube for my chute. Now, rub that fat Johnson harder on my clitty. I need to feel it harder if you want that juice. Harder, stroke harder, yeah, pull on my titties harder. Oh, yeah, I'm getting closer. "

Scott redoubled his rubbing on her clit as he milked her cha-chas pulling the nipples away from her breasts. As he shoved his cock head against her pulsing throbbing bean, her legs tightened and her hips thrust back against him as her hands clasped firmly around the back of his neck. Sandra's body was arched back against him, enjoying every slap of his body against hers.

Sandra said, "Dry fuck my cherry baby. Yeah, fuck me, make me squirt baby. Make my cunt explode with liquid, give it to me. I want it. Yes, I'm closer. Pinch my nipples harder, yeah, like that. I'm close baby just a little harder. Mmmmm, I'm getting there. Oh, I'm close FUCK that feels good. Do it, do it, don't stop."

Scott and Sandra were bucking and dry fucking in rapid motion. Their bodies were slapping against each other. Scott kept up his monolog saying, "You like that don't yah. Spray my rock hard monster, get it sloppy wet with your liquid, darlin. You know I need to fuck that tight booty hole. You know you want it wet, hot, and dripping for your asshole. "

Sandra just bucked harder against him and moaned as she felt her pussy walls spasm in a powerful vaginal orgasm. The liquid splashed out of her creampie all over his cock and the floor traveling down her dark legs as she bent over, grasped her ankles and as said, "Slide that thick snake in my ass now!"

Scott didn't miss a stroke as he thrust his tool against her sphincter sliding it in slowly savoring the tightness, the spasm of the ass ring as her shit shoot resisted at first then slowly accepted this invading worm. Grasping her hips firmly; Scott pushed further into the shit womb loving the feel of her muscles spasms around his concrete hard tool. He began to fuck her in long deep strokes as she hung on to her ankles moaning and saying, "That's it! Fuck my ass, you ass fucker. Yeah, nice and slow darlin, mmmm, your cock feels incredible."

Scott responded to her by pulling out slowly until just tip of his dickhead rested against her ass then pushed back into her ass against. That time his cock slid in smoother with less resistance and Sandra groaned with pleasure. Scott thought this bitch likes being fucked in the ass. At that moment, Sandra flexed her ass muscles in an almost vice like grip making his ball sac tighten in anticipation of orgasm. He knew then it was time to fuck this woman the way her body had been begging to fuck from the time she pressed her ass into his crouch. Redoubling his efforts, he picked up the pace and she used his hands on her hips a leverage to get his cock deeper in ass. Sandra rocked her hips back and a forth as she flexed her ass muscles while Scott fucked her ass. It was intense, both working as hard as the other could to get the other one off first.

Both Scott and Sandra forgot about the crowd watching them and focused on giving each other the most intense climax. Scott was now pistoning his cock in and out of her ass. Sandra was hunching back against him in an effort to milk his trouser trout dry of its fluid. They were groaning and moaning, thrusting and stroking their bodies to the abyss of climax. Scott felt his ball sac tighten against his dick just as Sandra felt her womb spasm again in response the feel of the hard meat invading her nether regions. Sandra said, "Fuck baby, I'm gonna spray you again."

Scott didn't have time to respond because just as she said those words, the cum in his in balls exploded down the length of his cock to her tightly convulsing ass in a long hard spray. Sandra felt the load coming into body just as her pussy expelled a huge fountain of cunt juice. She fell forward bracing her hands on the floor as Scott fell with her and the crowd erupted in applause.

Sharlean
Sharlean
56 Followers