Sometimes, Just Go with the Flow!

Story Info
A married man is intrigued by a gorgeous woman.
5.5k words
4.62
55.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: This is my first attempt at successfully completing a story and posting it here. I have tried to minimize the grammatical errors after getting it checked by two lovely women. Thanks a lot to CindyUSA58 and BelleNoire04. Your encouragement gave me the guts to post it here!

*

It was one of those dull Fridays at work and I thought about leaving work early. But then again, I saw no point in going home and being bored all alone there. My wife had left the previous night to spend the weekend with her parents. I checked the show listings to see if there are any interesting movies playing but unfortunately there wasn't any so I thought I'd rent a movie and watch it at home.

Minutes later, I headed out of the rental store with this Spanish horror film in hand. 'Maybe a couple of beers too' I thought, catching my reflection on the glass door of the shop. I was completely bald with very little hair on the side and back and many, many beers through the years meant I was sporting a beer belly. 'Stocky would be the word' I thought.

I was walking back to my car when I saw her through the corner of my eye. Just a glance for a split second, but that was enough. I stopped at my heels in front of the coffee shop and took a good look. She looked like she was in her 20s, seated alone, smoking a cigarette and engrossed in a book. I'd been married for 23 years and although my relationship with my wife hasn't been that intense for the last decade or so, I never found myself attracted to any other woman either. In fact, I don't think I've been this attracted to anyone since college. I looked at the ring on my finger and spent a few seconds contemplating. Then my eyes turned its attention back to the light brown skinned beauty and thought 'heck, it's not a sin to just look at someone for a while' and I walked in.

I took a seat opposite her and ordered a coffee and lit a cigarette. The steamy hot cup came and I absentmindedly sipped on it. I wasn't just looking at her or even staring at her. 'Letching would be the word' I thought. She looked absolutely stunning with her raven hair tied back loosely and she pushed the occasional loose strand behind her ear. Her eyes were a sparkling green and she had a cute upturned nose. Her cheeks hollowed in as she placed the cigarette between her bee stung lips and inhaled in. I couldn't tear my eyes off her and I felt a stir between my thighs already.

"Okay Luke, this is what you're going to do. You're going to pay your bill, go home, think about this stunner of a woman, jerk off, watch the Spanish horror film and forget all about this afternoon when your wife comes back." I told myself. "You're happily married with a family and you're old. You're almost 50. Okay, maybe things have been dull but you have a stable life". I prepared to pay the bill and leave but I saw her again. I removed my ring and slipped it into my pocket, got up and walked to her table.

"Hello! Is this seat taken Miss?" I asked gently, clearing my throat.

"You can see it is empty. Like most of the tables in this place" She said without even looking up. Even after a cold response like that all my mind could process was how sultry her voice was.

Undeterred, I took the seat opposite her. "I am Luke"

"Don't care" Came the reply and she refused to even lift her eyes from the book to look at me.

I noticed the title of the book and spoke again "Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut. You have extremely good taste Miss."

She rolled her eyes, shut the book closed and looked at me. Her eyes pierced into mine and I felt it "Okay, what do you want?"

"No, I just mean that most girls your age seem to be reading books about vampires and romance" I said, regaining myself from her powerful stare.

"Yes, Twilight. It's absolute drivel and luckily Bram Stoker didn't live this long to see all this" She added. She tapped a cigarette out of her pack and lit it. "But that still doesn't answer my question"

"Well, I don't know. I got off work early and thought of killing some time with some nicotine and caffeine and I noticed you. You strike me as interesting to say the least" I said, while trying hard not to think how this woman is not just gorgeous but also smart.

She sneered a bit and opened her book again "Unfortunately I am not as interesting as you think, or in the mood for conversation now"

Her answer left me dumbstruck for a few seconds. I didn't know how to respond to something like that but then I haven't tried chatting up women in a long, long time either. I took a deep drag of my cigarette and spoke "Okay Miss, the truth is that the only reason I came to this place was because I saw you inside. Now I am convinced that you're as smart as you're gorgeous and I'd love to talk to you. But of course, if today is not a good day, how about tomorrow?"

"I don't know. For tomorrow is another day. Things can change drastically. What if I have a disfigured face tomorrow? Or turn up with a Twilight book?"

Her unpredictable answer yet again made me cough the smoke out. "You're kidding right? If you think I'm just an old man boring you, you can tell me that. Although I hope you wouldn't say that"

"I wouldn't. For one, I think age is merely a number and I don't care. Also, I can't make a judgment if you're boring yet" She snapped back with a little smirk that only made her look more gorgeous. "But that is not it. I mean it. Things can change overnight. Things were so different yesterday" She added with a more serious tone.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, it looks like you had something bad happen to you recently. What is it?" I asked.

She looked into her empty coffee mug and said "I think I'm going to need another coffee". I quickly called the waiter and ordered two coffees. She took the book from the table and put it into her bag while I just smiled at her.

She stayed silent for a minute and then said "As of yesterday morning, I still had a job and a boyfriend I was about to get engaged to later this year. Now, I am jobless and my boyfriend dumped me"

Another minute of silence followed as we just looked at each other "Woah! I don't see any reason why any company would sack you...or why any guy would dump you" I replied in an incredulous tone.

"It happened. Okay, I didn't get sacked. I resigned from my company and because of that my boyfriend dumped me. Just like that" For the first time, I could see sadness in her voice.

"Now don't feel bad" I comforted her. "I know it is hard on you but if he is going to be such a prick he doesn't deserve you. And he is not worth it. Even if he looks like Clint Eastwood!"

She laughed and her eyes had that twinkle again "Clint Eastwood! I wish. He was fucking far from that. But he was a decent enough guy. Was very calculative about money but hey, at least he liked women like me"

The waiter came with our coffees and broke the conversation as I thought to myself 'Why would anyone not like a woman like her. Heck, I didn't even know her name'

The waiter left and she said "Esmeralda" I was pretty sure she read my mind. It was scary because she would then know what kind of thoughts I had about her.

"That is such a lovely name. It fits your eyes perfectly. I am pretty sure your parents thought of that when they named you Esmeralda" I said.

"My parents didn't name me that. I thought it fit me so I changed my name to Esmeralda" She laughed and sipped her coffee. She pulled out another cigarette from her pack and I reacted quickly and offer her a light. Her eyes seemed to glow with the ember as she inhaled.

I showed her the movie I had rented earlier "I just got this from the store. Maybe something told me that I'd meet you today and that I wouldn't have to use subtitles!"

She looked at the cover and burst out laughing "The only thing Spanish about me is my name. I am as Spanish as you" She quipped in.

"Oh! Well, we can both watch it with subtitles then" I replied almost immediately and then stopped, thinking it was a real foolish idea to suggest something like that when things seemed to be moving fine at its own pace. "I mean, if you have nothing else to do. I thought it might at least cheer you up... if you like horror movies" I added, feeling more and more dumb with every word I spoke.

She laughed again and her mesmerizing eyes lit up. 'At least she thinks I am funny' I miserably thought to myself.

"Maybe we could rent another fun film" I said, feeling more and more terrible about having screwed this up.

"Let's go and watch this film at your place" She tapped the cover of the DVD.

We finished our coffees and I paid the bill. I walked her to my car and opened the door for her. "I've never had a man been this courteous towards me in a long time" She smiled and got in.

The drive was silent once again and I played some Jefferson Airplane to at least end the silence. She started singing along a bit and by the time we got to my place we both sang along in chorus and were laughing.

I opened the door for her and led her in. Thankfully my house wasn't filled with family pictures. Apart from the couple of photos in the bedroom, there was just one photo of me and my wife near the TV and I quickly put it down before she noticed. I felt a pang of guilt but turned my attention back to the lovely voice which said "This is a pretty neat place"

I watched her sit on the couch and cross her legs. She was wearing shorts that covered most of her thighs but showed off its lovely shape. "Would you like to have a drink?" I asked her.

"I will, if you're having one too. A screwdriver, if you don't mind" She said, her eyes casually glancing around the place. I was glad I put down the photo before she noticed it.

"Of course I will have one too but I prefer beer" I replied, walking to the kitchen. Minutes later I came with a beer can in one hand and a screwdriver in the other. "Here you go Esmeralda" I placed it on the coffee table and sat across her.

She took a sip and exclaimed "This is one mean screwdriver!" She gulped down almost half the glass and looked down, seemingly lost in thought.

"Esmeralda?" I asked and she didn't respond. After a minute, I called out her name again and she looked up.

"Martin used to mix me really mean screwdrivers too. I still can't believe he dumped me because I quit my job to pursue something I really wanted" She said, her eyes a little teary.

I moved closer to her, sitting on the edge of my seat. Before I could open my mouth to say something to comfort her, she added "He was very calculative and thought it would take longer for us to settle down if I went without an income for a while. We had a disagreement about this and when I quit my job, he dumped me" A tear rolled down each cheek.

I wiped the tears off her cheeks when she stopped crying and straightened herself. "I am sorry. For making this all awkward. Now you'd be wondering why you got this random woman who moans about her break up all the time" She said, her face turned into a wide smile and she went for the glass again, downing the contents of it.

"No, it's absolutely fine. I just want you to have a good time and if you feel the need to let it out to feel good, just let go" I said earnestly and moved back comfortably into my seat. I lit a cigarette and offered her one which she gladly took.

"Thanks a lot Luke" She gave me that million dollar smile again. "But hey, let's watch this film. That was our plan right?" She added and gave me the DVD. I took her glass for a refill, inserted the film and placed the refilled glass, sitting next to her this time.

The film was boring and anything but horror. She tried to keep it interesting my commenting about technical details in the film like camera angles and lighting techniques and the name of different kind of cuts. "How do you know an awful lot about these? Did you work in the film industry?" I asked, impressed but curious.

"No. I wish. I want to work there and that's why I quit. I worked at a boring engineering firm keeping accounts and I learnt all of these on my own out of interest" She said still looking at the film.

"They why did you have to work at a boring company? With your knowledge you could have knocked the doors of Hollywood straight away?" I responded. I couldn't help but admire the rise and fall of her breasts against her top.

"At that time I needed the money" She bluntly said. I decided it was best not to question any further and turned my eyes back to the film and the film was all we heard for a while.

She sipped on her drink and leaned against me slowly. I was finding it hard to contain my excitement with her soft warm body touching me and tried to concentrate on the film. Minutes later the glass was empty and her head was firmly resting against my shoulder. I casually but carefully put an arm around her shoulder.

The bore fest on screen went on and I suddenly felt her hot breath on my neck. I turned to find her facing me, our mouths now just inches apart. I looked down at her eyes, looking into my own with intensity that I cannot describe. We both moved in and I felt her lips on mine. It was warm and moist, soft yet firm against mine. She moved it back, and I felt her lips again, a loud kiss, and it was more firm this time.

I parted my lips and accepted her tongue which was sweet in my mouth. I rolled my tongue around hers and followed the dance of her tongue. She pulled me in and we were in her mouth this time. Her mouth had a mixed flavor of orange, vodka, cigarettes and coffee and yet there was this hint of vanilla, which I was sure was how her mouth tasted. She leaned into me, forcing my back against the couch.

I placed my hands on her shoulder and allowed her to lead the kiss. She took me to places inside her mouth and she expertly sucked my tongue in with gentle pressure. I slid my hands down to her breasts caressing them, feeling the size, firmness and weight on my hands. My fingers moved around, circling her nipples, but only lightly touching them. Even through the fabric, I could feel them stiffening. She breathed hard into my mouth and moaned.

Suddenly she let go of my tongue and moved back. She moved back and away from me as far as she can to the corner of the couch. I couldn't understand and wondered if I had done something wrong. Well, if you count as touching the breasts of a woman who is kissing and atop you is considered okay. I felt obliged to ask and I did "Esmeralda? Did I do something inappropriate?"

She lit a cigarette and looked worried and nervous. I watched her smoke quietly and she finally spoke "No Luke, it was not you. It was me! It was so wrong of me to lead you on and then disappoint you"

I still didn't understand what she was saying. I just got up with her empty glass and got her another one and myself another can. She looked up to me and though she didn't say a word, I could see that she was thankful through her eyes. She drank about half the glass and said "You would have wondered why I needed the money. I needed it because Luke wanted me to transition as soon as possible. I just had the reassignment surgery pending, which I wasn't very keen on but he was"

I froze for a second but caught it quickly. Transition. That one word made me rewind and in a flash I realized there were clues earlier. "But hey, at least he liked women like me". "I changed my name to Esmeralda". "At that time I needed the money".

Esmeralda was born a guy. I have never even considered myself to be remotely attracted to men. Except for the initial teenage curiosity and those times of peeking at other's cocks at the showers, I hadn't thought about a cock other than mine ever. She said she hadn't undergone reassignment surgery yet. Sure, I could even see the faint bulge against her trousers which she was trying to hide.

Yes, I said 'her'. What I saw was not the cock of a man who had transformed into a woman recently. What I saw was the sexual arousal of a woman named Esmeralda. A gorgeous woman I lusted after right from the moment I set my sight on her. A woman whose intelligence and wit turned me on. I moved towards her corner of the couch.

She noticed me moving through the corner of her eye and her eyes looked alarmed "Did you not get it Luke. I am a.." Before she finished I placed a finger on her lip and she went silent. I felt her hot breath on the finger.

My voice was clear, I said "You needn't say anything further". I quickly moved the finger down her body and went towards her crotch. She was trying to resist it by closing her thighs together and covered it with her hands but my strong hand gently moved it away. My hand moved down south till I felt the length of her arousal "I want you Esmeralda. I want you" I added, leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

She kissed me back with aggression and I could feel the warmth of her cock even through her clothes. The feeling was great but it was short lived as she took my hand in hers. In one swift motion, she pinned my hand above my shoulders and she was atop me. Her knees were on the couch on either side of my thighs and she held my other hand up high too. "I need you Luke, I need you" she growled.

She kissed me with raging lust and fervent passion, pinning my body down. My neck was hard against the couch, but I didn't mind. Her warm breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel her hardness against my crotch. My cock had swollen to almost full size inside my jeans. She grinded herself against me and invaded my mouth with her tongue. She moved her hands down and lifted my t-shirt up. With reluctance she parted the kiss and lifted my t-shirt above my neck and shoulders. The moment she slipped it off me and tossed it aside, I wrapped my hands around her ample ass and squeezed it softly. She moaned as I lifted her by her ass and buried my face into the warmth of her bosom.

Our hands worked together to hoist her top up and she got it out of her hair which broke loose and hung lustrously down to her shoulders. My hands moved back to unclasp her bra and she pushed it out of breasts, out of her shoulders and discarded it. I pushed my face into her teardrop shaped breast and wrapped my mouth around one of those delicious looking nipples. I sucked it into my mouth and circled my tongue around the goose bump textured areola and she groaned "Oh fuck that feels so fucking good Luke"

I sucked hard on her nipple, loving the fleshy taste of it while my other hand tweaked her other nipple. She held my head against her breast and continued moaning. I switched from one nipple to the other, giving it equal attention and loving. She bent down and kissed my bald forehead repeatedly all over.

I moved my attention from her breasts to further south after I was satisfied with the licking and eating I had given her nipples. I lifted her further up and pressed my face into her crotch, wrapping my hands around her ass tightly. "Luke" was all she said, quietly "you don't have to"

"I know. But I want to" I replied confidently without looking up. I spank her ass once and she crashed her crotch hard into my face. The warmth and the smell of it was so erotic, I had to see it. I undid the buttons and zipper of her shorts and pulled them down with her panties. Her cock sprung out in front of me and it looked as beautiful as the rest of her.

I gazed in wonder at the beautiful thing in front of my eyes. It was uncut and around 7 inches hard but not fully yet. The girth of it was plump but it looked so symmetric. Her balls were decently sized and smooth. She had a patch of wild dark hair shaped into a triangle above the base of her shaft. Overall it looked breathtakingly feminine. I gazed at the glistening tip of her cock and wrapped my mouth around it. She was looking at me and she was expecting it but she still jumped when I did so and I spanked her bare ass this time.

12