Sometimes Life is Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my tongue wide so I could drink as much of it as I could in the short time I had. Then when I wanted more I dug my tongue into her saturated pussy I heard her moan again, but this time when I looked up to see if she was asleep her eyes were open slightly. Jane said, "Please don't stop...I tried to act like I was sleeping for as long as I could, but it just feels too good. Keep licking me. I'm going to cum soon."

That was all I needed. I began licking her clit and fingering her at the same time. This put her into the next gear and she started gyrating and pushing her hips and ass off the bed to push into my face. She was screaming when she came so hard it hit her with such force she got knocked back down to the bed. I continued to finger her and found her g-spot by making a hook with my finger. She was screaming and humping my fingers so hard. Then she hit a pitch I have never heard from anyone and liquid started shooting out of her onto my face. It tasted just as sweet as stream after stream that came out of her beautiful pink hole hit me in the face.

"That was absolutely amazing" Jane said as her orgasm finally subsided. "I've never cum like that before. Now it's you're turn."

Just as she said that we heard the water from the shower turn off. Maggie was coming back in the room and it was a mess. We scrabbled to get the fresh bed sheets on and Jane climbed in under the covers and acted like she was asleep.

"What was all that noise? I thought I heard screaming..."Jane said as she walked out of the bathroom with only a towel and looking amazing like usual.

"Just the TV." I said.

"What's that smell?"

"Room service. Someone next to us ordered the fish taco."

"Oh alright. Ok great Jane is passed out still. If she didn't wake up from you undressing her she definitely won't wake up until tomorrow morning. Now I can finally fuck your brains out like I've been wanting to do all night." She said as she dropped the towel and started to walk over to me.

To be continued...

12