Sometimes Love Just Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved in her in long, slow strokes, sliding in all the way, then pulling out all the way, and sliding back in. Her breathing quickened, her hips started meeting his thrusts eagerly, and her mouth sought his hungrily. Gradually their movements sped up, and their breaths panted out, and then Peter began thrusting fast, hard, shorter strokes, but hard and fast enough to move the bed and cause Eulalia's breasts to jiggle a little. He released her butt, gripped her thighs and pushed her legs as wide as he could push them. Then he took two gasping, hitching breaths and paused in his thrusting, raising his head and grimacing, pulling his torso back and coming in her in long gushes. He made a loud noise that was almost desperate in its release, and it rolled deep from his gut, his nails biting into the tender flesh of her labia folds as he pulled them away from his shaft so he could push in her deeper.

She watched his face in awe as he came, and shuddered with pleasure when she could actually feel his seed shooting into her. Finally, the orgasm ended and Peter lowered himself to her slowly -though the effort to be gentle made his arms shake. Gasping for breath, his heart pounding against hers, his body quivering from his release, he buried his face in the fragrance of her neck. Her arms encircled him and her legs closed so she could hold him to her tightly, possessively. She rubbed her cheek against his and murmured his name over and over. After a couple of minutes he seemed to come back to himself.

Shifting slightly, he lifted his head -though it felt like a sack of bricks- and looked down at Eulalia. Her eyes were sheened with tears, and she was smiling tenderly. She lifted her hands and framed his face. "Oh Peter, that was wonderful. You were... I felt... How do you feel?" She couldn't yet put into words what it had felt like to have Peter lose control like that, at least, not in any way that wouldn't sound mushy or like a confession of love. She wasn't certain how he would react.

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, but his throat was bone-dry, so he just groaned instead. She laughed, a low, delighted sound that warmed him to his bones.

"I guess three years of celibacy will do that to you." Her eyes sparkled with humor now, and something tender. And suddenly Peter realized...

"You didn't come, did you?"

She shrugged. "There will be other times. I hadn't really expected to my first time anyway." Then she grinned. "But you better make it up to me tomorrow."

He smiled and nodded and started to roll off her. She gasped and tightened her legs and arms around him. "No," she ordered. "Don't move. It hurts. Just stay there... for as long as you can, please?"

He closed his eyes and nodded, settling back on top of her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rough with you, I-"

"Shh," she whispered, cutting him off with a kiss. "It's fine."

As they lay together, their bodies still entwined, she stroked her fingers leisurely along his spine, murmuring a song in Apache and lulling him to sleep. She listened to his even, deep breathing as she slowly nodded off, but didn't hear the first rumble of thunder in the distance before sleep overtook her.

Nuzzling closer to the warmth, Eulalia slowly woke from a dream in which she was enveloped by a fire that blazed into the heavens. The orange flames licked harmlessly at her naked skin. Her hair glowed brightly, it in itself a golden flame with flashes of copper woven throughout. She sighed as the fire stroked along her tingling skin, and her lashes fluttered open. It took a moment for her eyes to focus, but when they did she was starring at Peter's chest. She blinked a few times at the dark little hairs around his nipples, then the rest of her senses awakened and she gasped. Bracing herself, she lifted her head and looked at Peter's face. His eyes were open, clear of sleep, and wickedly amused. He grinned as soon as her gaze met his, and his hands squeezed her bottom. She continued to stare, confused. But she became aware -very aware- of her position.

Sometime in the night he must have shifted their bodies, because she was now sprawled atop Peter, her legs spread wide on either side of his hips, her breasts flattened against his chest. His hands rested lightly atop her buttocks, one finger idly stroking the small of her back. It caused goosebumps to rise along her skin.

She licked her lips and brought a hand up to rub at her eyes. She tried to slide off Peter, but his hands gripped her butt and held her in place. She raised her brows at him questioningly. He wiggled his, and slid his hands down the curve of her butt to the warm, soft cove of her femininity. His fingers stroked over the labia folds, causing her to shiver. Her eyes widened as she read the intent in his gaze. Before she could say anything, he bent his head and captured her mouth in a searing kiss that had her blood heating in seconds.

Her hands gripped his shoulders, and she began to rub her breasts against his hairy chest. Her nipples tingled and tightened into hard aching nubs, and she moaned as her desire grew. She rubbed her pelvis against his, and he groaned. His fingers pulled apart her folds and rubbed along the top of her sex, lubricating them with her arousal. Then he slipped one digit, then two, inside her. She moaned and pushed her hips against his hand. He worked her slowly, slowly, his other hand kneading a buttock.

When her movements grew demanding, he decided she was ready, and removed his fingers.Gripping her hips, he shifted her over his penis and then, lifting his hips and pushing hers down, penetrated her again. Her tongue, which had been attacking his, stilled, and her eyes opened. He watched her face as he wiggled his hips. Her eyes crossed and a breath caught in her throat. She buried her face in his neck and squeezed his shoulders until nail bit into flesh.

"Does it hurt?" His hands massaged her butt and he pressed gentle kisses to her temple. She shook her head and moved her hips a little, then moaned deeply. The vibration made him smile.

"Good," he murmured. "Cause I want you terribly." Without waiting for her reply -should she have one- he moved in her, guiding her excited movements, thrusting deeply. Her breath began to hitch, and her fingers dug deeper and deeper into his shoulders. He winced and murmured against her temple. She loosened them enough to move her hands so she could grip the pillow beneath his head.

The heat was building, in both of them, and he felt her muscles clutching tighter and tighter. Her breaths came faster and shorter, and she groaned out his name, then bit his shoulder. He gasped in startled delight, and she dabbed at the area with her tongue. He groaned and quickened his thrusts.

She moaned and mangled the pillow she was gripping, her breath catching as the pressure built almost unbearably high.

Right before she came, Peter rolled them quickly, so he was on top once more and she was beneath him. Then he pushed her legs open wide again and pounded into her, hurtling her over the edge. She flung the pillow she had been mangling aside and screamed in ecstacy. Her hands fumbled at the air for a moment, desperate to grip something so she could brace herself against the onslaught of pleasure. When there was nothing, she grabbed Peter's arms, which were biting into her hips, and thrashed beneath him, crying out over and over, gasping and writhing and panting. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her toes curled, and she rode the tidal wave until it ebbed, leaving her battered and semi-conscious.

Suddenly Peter collapsed on top of her, his strength completely spent, and they lay there in a hot, sweaty, pulsing heap.

Eulalia groaned and focused on catching her breath. Arms flung wide, her legs lay spread; she didn't think she could feel them. Her heart thundered in her ears and her chest ached. She thought she heard a deeper groan, but couldn't be sure. She tried to move her hand, but found it weighed a thousand pounds.

Opening her eyes, she stared at the ceiling until they cleared of the red haze that had rendered her blind at the peak of her orgasm. Then she shifted her head ever so slightly and discovered the weight crushing her was Peter. She smiled and took a great big gulping breath, then let it out loudly.

"Jesus Peter, are you trying to kill me?" She had been aiming for glib, but the question came out slured and husky. He grunted into her shoulder. She chuckled. "Both of us then."

He made an honest effort to move off her, but just simply could not find the strength. He moaned and turned his face away from her soft, fragrant skin, sucking in air. "Never," he gasped out, then paused. He swallowed a few times, trying to work up some spit, and began again. "Never has it been... jesus." He closed his eyes and sighed lustily.

She laughed and managed to move her limbs. First her legs closed, gripping his hips. She could feel him inside her, and smiled up at the ceiling. Then her arms wrapped around him tightly, and she hugged him, squeezing briefly until he grunted, then gripping his shoulders and shoving him off. He rolled like a sack of flour and lay without a sound on his back beside her. His eyes opened and he stared at the ceiling with her.

"How do you feel?" He finally asked her groggily. He turned his head slightly to watch her profile and felt an immense amount of satisfaction when she licked her lips and a sloppy smile curved her lips. She ran a hand leisurely down her stomach, twirled her pointer in her pubic hair a couple of times, then ran her hand back up her body, where it rested atop a creamy breast. Her fingers tapped idly.

"I thought I'd die from it." She mumbled slowly, and closed her eyes. Her breath puffed out in an exhausted sigh and she fell right asleep. Peter watched her sleep for several minutes, then returned his gaze to the ceiling. Regaining the use of his own limbs again, he scrubbed his hands over his face and pushed himself to a sitting position, slowly so as not to wake Eulalia. He glanced over his shoulder to make certain she was still asleep, and noticed the teeth marks on his shoulder. He grinned and chuckled, then got to his feet and shuffled to the bathroom, naked, where he would shower and get ready for work.

He hated leaving her like that, but he had no choice. They couldn't stay in bed all day having incredible mind-blowing sex. He braced his hands on the counter and stared at his face in the mirror. And that's what it had been, he thought. He hadn't been lying when he'd said it had never been that intense. It was something to think about all right. He yawned, stretched, and got in the shower.

12