Sometimes One Is Not Enough...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David... oh my god... your cock... it's like nothing I have ever felt. Fuck me. Make me your little slut. I want your cum inside me. I want your fucking cum inside my pussy." (Marie was never really able to contain herself during sex, it's one of the hottest things about fucking her.)

She started rocking back and forth, faster and faster on his cock, trying her very hardest not to scream, because she didn't want Ben to hear. David knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and with a low moan, he did what he had been fantasizing about for months... He came inside of my wife. The cum kept pouring from his cock, filling Marie's pussy. Marie barely noticed, because she was on the verge of coming also, and was riding David like a prized stallion. With a scream, she climaxed and spilled cum from her pussy covering the bed and David's legs. She slowed her movement almost to a complete stop, and just stared into David's eyes and told him "I love you." He pulled her down to him and kissed her and told her that he couldn't believe that she had chosen him, before lifting her off of him, and laying down beside her, to fall asleep in each other's arms.

[The Aftermath]

Sometime around 3am that night, I heard my bedroom door creak open. It was Marie, standing naked in the doorway to our bedroom, the silhouette of her body in front of the nightlights in the hallway was intoxicating. I sat up in bed to allow my eyes to drink her in, as she just paused there in the doorway. I saw that the nipples of her perky breasts were standing erect, and I could see the proof that she had finished having sex with David not long ago, as his cum was dripping from her pussy, glistening on her upper thighs as it slowly streamed down her leg..... I spoke first:

"Are you ok?" I asked her softly.

She was silent for a brief moment, and then finally spoke: "I am more than ok. You've given me the freedom to be perfectly and completely happy without feeling judged. I love you."

Then she walked over to the bed, and slowly crawled towards me on her hands and knees on the mattress. She pulled the sheet down off my chest, pushed it to the end of bed, and grabbed the waistband of my boxer briefs and slid them slowly off my legs. I felt the blood immediately rush to my cock, which began to instantly throb in her delicate hand as she started to slowly stroke my shaft. She smiled her sheepish grin that I had grown to love so much over the years, as she slowly lowered her head down to my waist and started to kiss my stomach while she gently ran her hand over the head of my now very hard cock. She didn't make a sound, or even a whisper as moved lower and lower until she was kissing the tip of my manhood, and finally opened her mouth and let me enter. She moved her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock, teasing me with her tongue when she would pull off, only to open up again and take me inside her warm mouth. It was almost too much for me to take, and I had to keep myself from immediately coming in her mouth.

After ten minutes of the most incredible blowjob I had ever had in my life, I tapped her on the shoulder to let her know that I was going to lose it, so she slowly pulled off of me, running her tongue up the entire length of my pole and stroked me with her hand to finish the job. She lowered herself down to me, and let me spray my cum onto her perfect breasts before picking my boxers up from the floor to slowly wipe the mess off of herself. She looked up at me, with a look in her eyes I had never seen before. A look that made me feel, content. She kissed me, told me she loved me, and went back to David's room to sleep for the night.

12