Sometimes The Best Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
One step back, then two steps forward.
6.5k words
4.73
67.2k
98

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers

I had trouble sleeping that night. It had been, I must say, a momentous day. I had my hand on Mom's leg, felt up her butt, and sucked Jan's beautiful tits. In the panoply of momentous days, I would say mine was up there near the top. I practically rubbed myself raw masturbating, with thoughts of Mom and Jan alternating in my head. Jan had been pretty adamant, though - I was to concentrate my efforts on Mom. That was where I had started until Jan got me sidetracked, and that was where I would focus. Mom. I lay there, wondering what it would be like the first time I slid into her. What would her hair be like? Graying naturally now, she had always had reddish-brown hair. Would it be the same color down there? Would she give me a blow job? The whole night, I'd masturbate, drop off to sleep, wake up to the same thoughts, and go through the cycle again. It was a long night.

The next morning I was up pretty early, but I stayed in bed until I heard the door slam with Dad's departure for work. I normally slept in the nude, a habit I had acquired in my college dorm room, so I slipped on a pair of workout shorts and a tee shirt. Descending the stairs, I could see Mom in the kitchen, puttering at the sink. She had on the same robe. My eyes focused on the curve of her butt. Did she have anything on under her robe? I was about to find out.

Mom had not objected to my advances the previous day, so I saw no reason that she would reject me today. If anything, she had spent as horny a night as I had spent. I slipped up behind her, put my arms around her so that I was holding her belly, and rubbed my dick right on her ass.

She jerked around and hit me, hard, on my chest. "Dammit, Kevin! What has gotten into you? I'm your Mother, for Crissake. You're going to have to stop this behavior. I just won't have it!"

Whoa. Where had that come from? Mom never said, "for Crissake."

To say she was pissed off at me would be an understatement. She stood there glowering at me, and then started crying. Now what was I to do? I stood there like a complete dolt. I tried to take her in my arms to comfort her, and she pushed me away again. My previously hard dick was trying to shrink into my stomach - at least one of us had enough sense to run from danger.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad."

She brushed the tears from her eyes and sniffed. "Oh, Honey. I'm not mad at you. I just don't know what's gotten into you." She paused. "Well, I guess I do know. You're a college man now, and you're suddenly cut off from your normal outlets for what are natural emotions. But I'm not one of your college girls, and I hope you don't treat them like that. I'm your Mother. So, no more, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. I'm..."

She cut me off. "You don't have to be sorry. You just have to behave yourself. What if Jan had seen you do that? What would she think of me?"

"Okay," I said, and I slinked off toward my room.

"No, you don't, Mister. I'm just starting your breakfast. You get yourself some juice and coffee and sit yourself right down." Suddenly, as if a switch had clicked, she was her normal self again. That had always been Mom's strength, I thought. She would get mad, express her anger, and once she had her say, it was done. There were no long-term pouts or spells of anger with Mom. She got it off her chest, and that was that.

"So, what would you like?" She smiled at me as she said it, and I bit my tongue to keep from saying what I really wanted. She knew, and that door was closed. Closed? I would say that door was closed, bolted, and padlocked.

"I dunno. How about some cheesy eggs?" Mom made killer scrambled eggs with grated cheese.

"Coming right up. Is your sister up yet?"

"His sister is awake and raring to go," Jan said as she entered the kitchen. "What was all the hubbub?"

Mom glanced at me. "Oh, nothing. Kevin spilled some juice on the floor. You know how clumsy he is."

"Oh, I know. Big goof."

Whew. Mom didn't say, "I just had to set Kevin straight because he was trying to make a move on his own Mother," so I guessed I was ahead in the game.

After we had breakfast and cleaned up, Mom headed up the stairs. "I'm going to get dressed and go to the grocery. I guess neither of you two want to go with me." Both of us shook our heads. "That's okay. You can take advantage of the morning out by the pool. Any special requests?"

Neither of us had any requests, so Mom continued up the stairs and we heard her bedroom door close. Jan looked at me. "Well?"

I shook my head. "Not now, Jan. Still too raw. After Mom leaves."

Jan gave me the one-eyebrow raise and then started toward her room. She stopped and turned back toward me. "Okay, but I want a full report. Meet you out at the pool."

After Mom left, Jan and I adjourned to the pool. Jan was looking good. She had on a coral-colored bikini, and its color went perfectly with her auburn hair. It was just skimpy enough to show off her curves without being slutty. My eyes went immediately to her breasts and, remembering what had happened the previous evening, my blood went to my dick.

"Down, boy," Jan said softly. "Stay focused. Remember?"

"That ship has sailed," I said, bitterly, "and it sailed without me."

"What do you mean? What happened this morning? I thought you were pretty well on track."

I sighed. I told Jan what had happened with Mom. I told her everything, holding back no details. Jan was particularly interested in hearing exactly what Mom had said to me, and made me recount her words several times until she was finally satisfied.

"You idiot," she said, but at least she was smiling.

"I know. Went down in flames. I guess that little adventure is over, huh?"

"Oh, not by a long shot."

My eyes sprang from Jan's tits to meet her own eyes. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"You just hit a stumbling block. Really, I'll swear, I wonder how guys ever get laid at all. You have gotten laid, haven't you?"

I knew her question was rhetorical, but it still stung a little and I started to get angry at her smug attitude.

"Fuck you, Jan. You pushed me into this, and now Mom's pissed off at me."

"I pushed you into it? I pushed you into it? Was that my hand rubbing popcorn butter all over her ass at the movie? All I want to do is help you get it, if you'll shut up and listen."

I was laying on a lounge chair while Jan stood over me, delivering that message, and I could see her nipples standing out. "Oh, Janny," I thought to myself. "One way or another I'm getting those tits." But Jan was right. She was offering me a unique insight into the "how," in fucking a woman. How many opportunities like this does a guy have? Jan could, and from what she was saying, would, help me get a shot at Mom. I resolved to put myself in Jan's hands.

"OK, Jan. I'm in your hands." I leered suggestively when I said that.

She sighed, heavily and theatrically. "Focus, Kev. Foooooocus."

We laughed, and then she got serious. "OK. Let's review this morning's performance. There are at least two factors involved. First we'll review those, and maybe we'll identify a couple more as we talk through it."

"Right, Professor! I am a sponge, ready to soak up your knowledge."

"First, you presumed too much. You went in like a bull in a china shop. Think about it. You're back at school. You've starting dating a girl, had a couple of dates, and finally got your hands on her legs. Not too much, you've just started getting some liberties. Would you come up behind her at the Student Union and hunch your dick against her ass?"

I laughed at the image. "No, of course not."

"Then why did you do that to Mom? You presumed too much. You acted like it was already a done deal, and right now it's far from that."

"Yeah. I rushed it, didn't I?"

"Duh. You think so?"

She continued. Then there's the message you sent when you did that. You cheapened her. You acted like...well, there's no other way to put it...you think she's a slut. How do you think that made her feel?"

I hung my head, and it was not an act. Jan was right. What the hell was I thinking?

"You got that? You must honor and respect each woman you date. But she's our Mom. She is on a pedestal. Above all, you simply have to show her respect. Always."

She shook her finger at me. "I mean it. Then there's another factor, and I hope I'm not breaking the Sisterhood Code, but I want this to work for you. For us. No matter how much a woman wants the same thing you want, she's going to have times when she pulls back. Some of it is unconscious, but some of it is conscious. She's going to pull back because she doesn't want you to think she's easy. She's going to make you work for it. There will be times, and you just hit one, where she thinks, "What the hell am I doing?," and pulls away. Magnify that a thousand-fold for Mom. For you, bagging Mom would be the sexiest thing you can imagine. For her, right now until you work her through it, it's a bad thing she is considering. You get me?"

"Yeah. I get you. She thinks I won't respect her anymore. She thinks she will be letting me down as a Mother. All that."

"'Zactly. And there's more. She let you take liberties with her yesterday at the movie and last night on the couch. She didn't this morning. What was the difference?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure."

"Timing, Idiot Child. Timing. Yesterday you spent the whole day flirting with her and making her happy. She was happy anyway because we were home. But you spent a lot of time getting her ready for your big move. Anticipation. That's key for a woman. You have to prep the battlefield. You have to have her quivering with anticipation before you ever make a move. Make her want it, tease her with it, and make her want it even more."

She paused, then continued. "Plus, women are just different from men. A man has one switch. It's either on, or off. All a woman has to do is look at a man, his switch turns on, and he's ready to go. With a woman it's different. For us it's all about mood, and timing, and foreplay...yes, foreplay...and then maybe, just maybe, our switch will start to ease toward the on position. You do know about foreplay, don't you?"

"Sure. I'm not a dummy, you know."

"Okay, Mister I'm Not A Dummy. Explain to me what you think foreplay is."

"Well, you know. Kissing and touching. Playing with her tits. Fingering her. That's foreplay. Why are you asking me this? I do have some experience."

"You might have experience, but it's all wrong experience, then. That's not foreplay. That's fore-fucking. Foreplay is everything. If you're on a date, foreplay starts from the moment you meet her, and maybe even before. Foreplay is everything you do to get her in the mood. Like yesterday with Mom. You made her happy. You flirted with her. You spent hours getting her ready before you made your move. You listened to her. You talked to her. Your eyes were all over her. You made her feel special. That's foreplay. That's probably the most important thing you can learn, if you can learn at all. Idiot."

I laughed. Jan wanted to be a college professor some day, and she was going to be a good one.

"So, little brother. That all make sense to you?"

"Yeah, it does. Why didn't you tell me all this in high school? Damn, Jan."

"You weren't ready then. You're ready for the big secrets now. You listen to me, and any woman will be putty in your hands. Even Mom."

"Oh, I'm listening." And I was.

"And there's another thing. You remember I said last night that we'd have a competition?"

"Yeah, so why are you helping me win?"

She paused. "I was wrong. Having a competition for her does just what I said for you not to do. It cheapens her, objectifies her, and would doom us both to failure. She's not dumb. She'd see right through us. I'm your coach, and that's it. If we get you there, then I'll think about going for it myself. But for now, it's all you, Champ. Can you do it?" She pumped her fist. "Can you win one for The Gipper?"

I started humming the Notre Dame fight song. I couldn't remember if The Gipper had been the coach at Notre Dame or not, but it seemed appropriate. At least it made us both laugh. "So what do I do now? How do I recover?"

"You take two steps back, and work your way in again. You have one big advantage now that two days ago you might not have had."

"Wooo. What's that?"

"Think about it. She knows exactly what you want. She knows you want to fuck her. Whether she is cool with the idea or not, at this point, she has to be thinking about it." Jan was majoring in psychology, and knew all this stuff about how the brain works. "You planted the image in her brain of the two of you fucking. Believe me, that image is still there and she can't stop thinking about it."

"Well, I'm thinking about it, too. Between you and Mom, I'm rubbing my dick raw."

"Oh, I just bet you are, Kev. I just bet you are." She laughed, a deep and throaty laugh. "I've heard you jerking off for the past ten years. You are a noisy one."

I laughed. I liked this new Jan. "You grow up in a house with two women like you and Mom, and see what it does to you."

She laughed, too. "You grow up in a house with two men like you and Dad, and see what it does to you."

I jerked back, my eyes wide. "You mean...?"

"Oh, yeah. You think only the male of the species can have fantasies?"

"Dad? You think about Dad?" He was a few years older than Mom and even though he tried to keep in some sort of shape, it seemed to be a losing battle. Besides, he was Dad.

"Oh, hell yes. Someday I'm going to take a run at him, too, but let's just keep on focus here. This is about you and Mom. One step at a time. My day's coming."

"So what's the game plan for today? What do I do?"

We had been laying on our lounge chairs while we were talking, and now Jan raised up and looked at me. She let her eyes roam down my body to my dick, tenting in my swim trunks. "You really want this, don't you? You really want to fuck Mom."

"More than just about anything. You have no idea."

"Then here is what you are going to do. You already have the template, based on how it went yesterday. Back off. No touching. You have to respect boundaries. Tell me again, exactly, how you ended up with your hand on Mom's leg yesterday."

"There was that scene in the movie where the bad guy jumped out of the shadows, and she jerked and grabbed my arm. Her tit was pushing against me. I reached down and patted her leg. I said something like, 'There, there, little Laura. Don't be afraid,' and I just left my hand on her leg. She put her hand on mine. And that was it."

"So, the initial act was natural and in the moment - a moment you had created by flirting shamelessly with her all day. She felt special. You took advantage of the moment, without planning it, and she gave you permission by putting her hand on yours. You didn't plan it, did you?"

"No. It just happened, naturally."

"That's it. Like Mom said, 'Sometimes the best plan is no plan at all.'"

"Hmmm," I mused. I was learning a lot.

"So here is what you do. You recreate yesterday. Flirt with her. Act like nothing happened this morning. That was then. This is now. Water under the bridge. You apologized. She accepted your apology. Never mention it again. Do you love Mom?"

"Of course."

"You'd better. So act like it. Tell her you love her. Do you think she's pretty?"

"What do you think? I think she's beautiful. I think she's hotter now than she was when we were teenagers."

"Then act like it. Let her see you watching her. A woman can tell when a guy is interested because his eyes are always on her. I guarantee she will know what you're thinking. That will make her think the same thing. Now, I need to swim a little bit. For some reason, I'm a little hot."

I burst out laughing, and followed Jan into the pool. We played Marco Polo for awhile, reliving our youth, and then got out to dry off. Mom was just coming in from the garage, carrying grocery bags.

"You got more? Can I help?," I asked.

"Yup. There's a lot more out there," she said, so I hustled up to get the rest of the groceries in.

After I got all the bags on the kitchen counter, I started emptying them out and putting things away in the cupboard and refrigerator. Mom looked at me, a quizzical look on her face. "Thanks. I don't know where this is coming from, but I like it. Bringing the groceries in and putting them away is one of my least favorite things."

"I just want to help, unlike some people," as I looked pointedly at Jan.

Jan nodded at me, approvingly. "Oh, you're doing just great, little brother. Keep it up." We both laughed, because both of us knew exactly what she meant.

I turned my head to talk to Mom as I put things away. "What's for supper?"

"You just finished breakfast, and you're thinking about supper?," she asked.

I used my Chapo imitation again. "I am a man of big appetites," I said.

That got a laugh. "When we get finished with this, I'll make some lemonade and we can sit out at the pool if you want," Mom said.

"Sure. Jan wasn't much company this morning. Kind of grumpy, like usual."

Mom laughed, and I could tell she was in a happy mood. "I have missed you guys," she said. "Always arguing, but I've missed you. Having you home again, even if it's just for a couple of months, is the answer to my prayers. I can't get enough of the two of you."

I looked at Jan and she gave me the raised eyebrow and a smile. She turned to Mom and said, "I think you might get more of us than you want this summer, Mom." I looked at her. Now, that had a double meaning, at least to me. She continued, though, to soften the meaning. "I mean, we're here under foot until September, you know."

"Yeah, Mom," I said, "We'll always be here for you. Give it ten more years and you'll be making pointed comments about how we need to move out and get jobs."

Mom turned to us. "I don't worry about that with you two. You know how to work. You have good values. You'll both do fine."

"Okay, we'll compromise," I said. We'll move out, but we'll stay close. How's that?"

"Deal, Buster," Mom said. "Close is what I want."

"Me, too," I said, "But I don't know about Janny. She'll probably want to move to Paris, or something."

"Not me," Jan said. "I think I can have everything I want right here."

After we had finished, Jan and I went back out to the pool while Mom changed into her suit. Jan grabbed my arm and whispered to me. "You're doing great. You're getting her back in the mood. Keep it up."

I whispered back to her. "I think I can have everything I want right here?"

She punched my arm. "Just prepping the eventual battlefield, little bro. Just prepping the battlefield."

When Mom came out, I looked at her and gave a wolf whistle. Her suit was a one piece and modest enough, befitting her age, but it looked damned good on her. Her butt was accentuated by the cut of it and the tops of her breasts looked great. "Looking good, Mom. Looking great, in fact."

"Oh, stop it," she shushed and turned away, but I noticed her nipples had popped when I said that.

We all jumped in the pool and had a round of general horseplay. I wanted to grab her ass, but I didn't. Her mood was good, and I didn't want to ruin it like I had that morning. After awhile Mom climbed out and settled into a lounge chair. I got out and laid back in the chair beside her.

"Pools great, isn't it?," Mom asked.

"Yep, 'tis. I love this," I replied. "But the sun is strong. You don't want to get too much, you know. That fair skin of yours will just burn, like always."

She giggled. "Yeah, I can never get a tan like normal people. I burn and then get all freckled up."

Jan was still in the pool, and I lowered my voice so she couldn't hear. "I love those freckles, Mom," and I raised up and looked at the tops of her breasts, creamy-colored and dusted with freckles. "I have always loved your freckles."

andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers
12