Sometimes The Best Plan Ch. 06

Story Info
Oh, the secrets we can tell.
4.6k words
4.65
45.1k
53

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers

You would think, given the fat was in the veritable fire and we were openly talking about it, that I would have made great progress with Mom in the next few days. I didn't. We were very loving, very touchy-feely in private, but I couldn't get her to agree to go the final distance. She seemed distracted. Damned Jan.

On Wednesday, Jan went out to lunch with some friends, leaving Mom and I in the house alone. As she was leaving, Jan winked at us and said, "You two kids don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Mom and I both laughed and Mom replied, "That leaves a lot of room, doesn't it?"

Jan looked right in Mom's eyes and said to me, "Don't teach her anything I can't do, Junior."

Mom blushed furiously, and swatted her on the butt. "Remember that I'm your Mother, young lady." Jan laughed and went bouncing out to her car.

Mom and I were standing at the kitchen door and I put my arm around her, hugging her to my side. "Is there anything you would like to teach me, Mom?," I asked, and slid my hand down to cup her ass cheek. She swayed against me, then turned into my arms and we kissed deeply.

She was wearing a pair of loose-fitting khaki shorts and a tank top. As we kissed I slid my hand under the leg of her shorts and then into her panties. Her pussy was dripping wet, so I slid a finger into her, prompting her to begin small hunching movements against me. "Now is the time," I figured, so I took her by the hand and led her upstairs.

"Which room?," I asked when we got to the top landing.

"Jan's," she whispered. "Do you mind?"

"I wouldn't mind the kitchen floor, if that's what you wanted," I said, prompting a giggle from her.

We went into Jan's room and, believe it or not, Jan's bed was nicely made. That told me Jan expected us to go in there because Jan was not the neatest of people and her bed could go days without being made. Mom and I were in the heat of the moment and, without any prompting on my part, she hurriedly started undressing. She shucked her tank top over her head, reached behind her to release her bra, and stood before me, naked from the waist up. I had seen her tits before, of course, but I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. They were beautiful. About the size of grapefruit, the nipples were long and stiff and poking right at me. Inviting me. I did not hesitate. I was down to my boxers at this point and peeled them off, then took two steps to her and took her left breast in my mouth. Sucking furiously, I pushed her back and she fell onto Jan's bed.

"Oh, Honey," she moaned. "What are you doing to me?"

I laughed. Seemed to me like the answer was obvious, but clearly she meant the question more in a general way. "I'm loving you, Mom, just the way I've always wanted."

After sucking both breasts, reveling in the feel of her nipples as I teased them with my tongue, I slid down her body and undid the button and zipper of her shorts. I slid the shorts and panties down her legs and there she was, naked before me. She had some gray in her auburn hair, but there was no hint of it in her magnificent pubic hair. I've always loved a full bush, and she had one, in spades. It was so full that I had to part the hair with my fingers to reveal her labia.

I sniffed deeply, rejoicing in her musky smell, and tentatively licked up her labia to the clitoris. Using the tip of my tongue while spreading her lips with my fingers, I teased it and she moaned deeply. I inserted my index finger in her with the palm up, so I could caress her G-spot and she hunched involuntarily against my face. Taking that as a cue, I massaged her with my tongue while rubbing the G-spot, and then went to work on her clitoris. Starting gradually, I increased my sucking of it while rubbing with my index finger and she hunched up against me.

I paused and then raised up to reach over to Jan's nightstand drawer, pulling out her bottle of lubricant.

"Now how did you know where to find that?," Mom whispered.

"Lucky guess," I said, and squeezed a healthy dollop into my right hand. Returning to my previous disposition, this time I gently eased my middle finger into her ass. It was awkward for my hand, but I managed to fuck her ass with my finger while rubbing her G-spot with the other finger, and then returned my mouth to her clitoris. It didn't take long after that. She bucked up against me, moaned deeply, and then collapsed back onto the bed.

"Wow," she said. "Did Jan teach you that?"

"You don't want to know who taught me that," I answered. In truth, the Mother of my best friend in high school, Marie, had taught me that. I didn't think Mom was ready to hear about it, since she and Marie were very tight.

"You're going to tell me, you know," she giggled.

"Maybe sometime, but not now. Now it's my turn," I said, and flopped over on my back.

She raised up and straddled my legs. Looking in my eyes the whole time, she slowly lowered herself toward my dick. She took it in her left hand, and gave an exaggerated lick across the head.

"Look what you've turned me into," she said. "I can't get enough of this."

"If you think you can't get enough, imagine how I feel."

Still keeping eye contact with me, she held her hair back with her right hand and slowly took me into her mouth. Mom was a damned artist at blowjobs. She took practically the whole length of it, then raised her head and concentrated on sucking. While sucking, she beat me off with her left hand. In no time, I felt myself ready to cum, so I pushed against her shoulders.

"Mom, I want to cum in you this time. I really need that."

"Baby," she said after she released me from her mouth, "I don't know if I'm ready for that yet."

"Well, I'm ready," I said immediately.

"Oh, I can tell. You've got to be patient with me, Kev. I know you think that after everything we've done, that you in my pussy is no big deal. It is to me, though. I can't explain it, but just be patient with me. You'll get there. It has to be right. I don't want to have any regrets when we do it, and I'm afraid right now I would."

I sighed. I knew I could whine and wheedle and get it now if I pushed it, but I wanted her to be fully in, if I was going to be fully in. As I thought that, I chuckled at my clever turn of phrase. She took that as agreement, and lowered her mouth back to my dick. Repeating her earlier technique, in no time flat I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it hungrily, and then slid up my body to kiss me.

I could smell my cum on her lips, and kissed her deeply. "When you're ready, I'll be ready," I told her. "But why the hesitation? It's not like we're not doing anything already."

"Oh, I know," she said. "It's complicated. When I was your age, if a girl gave a guy a blowjob, it was after they had already had intercourse. Isn't that funny? But a blowjob in those days was beyond intercourse, in the scheme of things. I like how kids are today. You've gotten a lot of blowjobs from girls you've dated, and never got into their pussies, right?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah. Lots of times you'll get a blowjob as a consolation prize, kind of." Then I turned serious. "Is that what this is? A consolation prize?"

"Oh, no, don't look at it that way. It's a step toward making me comfortable." She paused and shifted her eyes away from mine. "I've never really been unfaithful to your Father, you know. So, even if it's with you, that's a big step for me."

I pondered that, while stroking my fingers through her hair. "I get it," I said. But then I thought about exactly what she just said. "...never really been unfaithful..." What did that mean? Had Mom given blowjobs to other guys? I had to know.

"What do you mean, 'never really been unfaithful?'"

She blushed. "Oh, I don't know. There have been a lot of guys over the years who wanted in my pants. Sometimes I was tempted. But I never yet have gone all the way with anyone."

I laughed. "But some consolation prizes?"

She raised up slightly and punched me lightly on my chest. "Some things have to remain secret, young man, even from you. Don't ask. Don't tell."

We both laughed at that, while visions of Mom giving blowjobs danced through my head. Bob, my friend Bobby's Dad and Marie's husband, clearly had lusted for Mom for years. I wondered. Had Mom given him a blowjob? There was the time when they were all over for a pool party, after my college freshman year, and I caught Bob and Mom in the kitchen, hugging. I suspected something then, but since I ended up getting in Marie's pants at the time, thought I shouldn't make an issue of it.

I couldn't help it. "Bob?"

"You just won't give up, will you?"

"Well. No. I always thought there was a spark between you two." If she told me her secret, I was prepared to tell her mine.

"I don't want you to think badly of me."

"How could I? I love you, unconditionally. You're a sexy woman. I can't blame Bob for wanting you." As I said that, I cupped her breast in my hand and twiddled her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Did Bob ever get to see these beauties?"

"OK, but it has to be our secret. I mean it. You can never tell anyone, not even Jan. But yes, Bob and I got pretty hot for a time. We realized the risk we were taking, though, and cooled it."

"So Bob got a consolation prize?"

She laughed. "I'd say he was not disappointed."

I laughed out loud. Mom looked at me, her eyebrows raised. "And that's funny?"

"What's funny is what I'm going to tell you, but with the same caveat. Absolutely secret, between us."

"Tell, tell," she said, emphatically.

"Well. Probably at about the same period Bob was getting his consolation prize, I was getting mine from Marie."

She raised up, her eyes wide. "You are absolutely shitting me. You and Marie? Why, that bitch!"

"No, no. It wasn't like that. I was 19 or 20 already. But we had the same conversation you and Bob had, I guess, and stopped."

"Tell me all about it. I want to know everything."

"It was at the pool party when I walked in and saw you and Bob hugging. I always had a thing for Marie, and I guess that made me look at her in a different light. I remember distinctly. I went out to the pool and she was in the shallow end. I cannon-balled her, and she was mad because I got water in her eyes. I went up to her and put my arm around her to apologize. She was spluttering, she was so mad. I figured I had nothing to lose, so I slid my hand down to her butt. She looked at me and said, 'Kevin, what are you doing?'"

"Yes, yes. Then what?"

"I squeezed her butt and said, 'Do you have any idea how much I've always wanted you?' She looked around to see if anyone was watching us, which they weren't, and said the hottest words: 'Don't let anyone see you doing that.' She didn't say, 'Don't do that.' She said, "Don't let anyone see you doing that.' Even then, I knew what that meant, so I asked her if I could come see her. Just that. 'Can I come see you?' She said, 'You know you can come by anytime. The door's always open.' Then you and Bob came out on the deck and I moved away from her. You don't remember?"

"No. I don't remember that at all. I was a little flustered at your walking in on Bob and me, though. So what happened then?"

"I waited a couple of days until I knew Bobby and Diane were going to be out of the house, and went over. She was surprised when she answered the door and saw it was me. She acted like nothing had happened and invited me in, then walked to the kitchen with me trailing behind her. She asked if I wanted a soda and went to the fridge to get it. I walked right up behind her, hugged her, and pushed my dick against her butt. It didn't have a lot of finesse, I admit, but it was direct."

"You're lucky she didn't slap you."

"I know. But she turned around and hugged me. One thing led to another, and we ended up in her bedroom."

"No, you don't. I want more details."

"You gonna give me more details about Bob?"

"Deal. Now spill it, Buster."

"Well, when she hugged me I slid my hands down to her butt. I always had a thing for her butt."

"You are a butt man, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah. We kissed, and I knew at that moment I was in. She's a good kisser, Marie. She was hungry for it. We went into the family room and sat on the couch and kissed some more. When I got her breasts out, I was floored. They were the first woman's breasts I had ever seen. They weren't like the girls at school. They were big. I could hardly get it into my mouth."

Mom giggled. "Marie does have a rack, doesn't she?"

"You could say that, for sure. She took charge then and got me undressed. She knelt between my legs and, until you came along, gave me the best blowjob I ever had. We went to her bedroom then and got completely undressed. Mom, she fucked like it was going out of style. She made me promise to never say a word, of course."

"So you've never told anyone?"

"Ummm. Not really."

"What do you mean, 'Not really?'"

"I felt bad, but turned on at the same time. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Sometimes I'd feel guilty, and then I'd get all hot about it. So one day I told Bobby his Mom was a MILF."

"Wow. What did he say?"

"He said, 'I know, and so is yours.'"

"Oh, my God. You boys were talking about us?"

"Yeah. That kind of opened the door, so we talked about you two. Bobby told me how much he wanted you, and I told him the same thing about Marie. Then we admitted we each wanted you both."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"We admitted to each other we wanted to fuck our own Moms. That would be you."

Mom was dumbstruck. "You mean, you two talked about Marie and me like that?"

"Mom, we were teenagers. Of course we did."

"What did Bobby say about Marie?" She was kneeling on the bed, totally naked, as was I, and I could tell how hot she was.

"He said he thought he had a good shot at it. He said she let him play with her butt and kissed him sometimes. I mean, really kissed him. That made me start really wondering about you. If it weren't for Bobby, I wouldn't be here now, probably."

"Do you think they did? I mean, do you think they're, well, you know?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen them a couple of times, and Bobby's hand is almost always on her butt. Now that I'm older, I look back at how they are together, and I think maybe so. If not, they're pretty darned close."

I continued. "One day I told Marie how much Bobby wanted her. She got pretty turned on by it. I don't know if that had anything to do with what might be going on between them, but I hope so."

"Wow. The things you can learn from your Son."

I reached up and put my hand on the back of her head. "Why don't you show me what you can teach your Son?"

If she had given me good blowjobs before, she gave me a five-star one then. After we were done, we lay there hugging and whispering.

"So are you going to tell me about Bob?"

"What do you want to know?"

I laughed. "Details, Mom, details. How did he do it? How did he get to have his hands on your beautiful breasts? How did he get the Consolation Prize?"

"Oh, it started innocently. I noticed him looking at me. A woman can always tell when a man is interested, you know, by how he watches her. That's all it was, for a long time. He would watch me, and it was flattering. I knew what he wanted. We flirted, but innocently. I mean, we're always together as families, aren't we? Hell, they're coming over this weekend for another pool party. How am I going to face Marie, knowing she's fucked my son?"

"Well, you'll have something in common to talk about, won't you?"

She laughed, and went on. "It was spontaneous, no plan at all. In fact, I had a plan to never go through with it. You know?"

I nodded. "Sometimes the best plan is no plan at all."

She laughed. "Yep. But one night when we were all together playing bridge, I was partnered with Bob. His looks were smoldering. Marie even chastised him about it, but she thought he was trying to send signals about his hand. 'No eye look messaging,' she told him. I knew what his messaging really was, though. So he and I ended up in the kitchen to get another bottle of wine and clean glasses, and that's when it happened."

"What? How?"

"I was reaching up to get the glasses from the cupboard and he came up behind me and hugged me. Sounds much like what you did to Marie. I could feel his dick against my butt. I turned around and kissed him, and that was that."

"No 'that was that.' I want details."

"The rest of the night was a blur. All I could think about was his dick, pushed against me. I felt so guilty, but as you said, it was a hot kind of guilt. I mean, look at Marie. She is stacked. A little heavy, maybe, but lush. And Bob wanted me. It was flattering. So the next day he called me and we talked. We agreed it was a spur of the moment thing, meant nothing, and we shouldn't go any farther. But we did. The next time we went to their house, it was like an instant replay. Bob and I found ourselves alone briefly, and instantly we were in each other's arms. A couple of weekends later, your Father took all you kids to a ballgame and, like a slut, I called Bob. Marie was visiting her Mother. Bob came over, and we ended up in bed."

"Details. Details."

"He's not very big, you know," she giggled, "But it's not the size of the sword. We felt right together. We agreed that intercourse might not be the best idea, so we concentrated on other ways. You know?"

"Kind of like us?"

"Yeah. I realized that if oral is all you're going to do, then you concentrate on it. It's not a precursor, but the main event. If you're happy now, a large part of it is because Bob taught me how to really please a man with it."

"Wow. And Dad and Marie never suspected?"

"I don't think so. One night your Father commented on how my blowjobs had improved. But he was pretty happy with it, so never asked more. I told him I'd been reading Cosmopolitan." She laughed.

"Oh, Cosmo," I said.

"Yeah. I'm going to have a lot to talk about with Marie this weekend, I'll assure you of that."

"Whoa, now. Secrets, remember?"

"I won't. But now that I know, maybe I can get her to confess, especially if she and Bobby are up to something."

"But you don't tell her a word about us, unless she tells you something about Bobby first, right?"

"What do you think, I'm an idiot?"

"Can I tell Jan?" I wanted to tell Jan because it was so hot, but I wouldn't if Mom said no.

"I guess we don't have many secrets from Jan anymore. Are you sure we can trust her with it?"

"I'm sure of that." I reached down and cupped her pussy. "You know Jan has a vested interest in keeping our secrets, don't you?"

Mom blushed. "Yeah, I guess so. What am I going to do about Jan, Kevin?"

I looked in her eyes. "You do whatever you want to do. It's as you said, 'Love is a precious thing.'"

That led to another bout of oral lovemaking. As hot as Mom was when I went down on her for the umpteenth time, I knew she was thinking about Jan. That made me wonder. Why had I not asked Jan for tips to make me a pussy-eating king? I mean, she knew what she liked, and she knew how to do it herself. Hmmmm.

We didn't hear Mom's bedsprings squeaking that night. I suspect her pussy might have been a little tender from the working over I gave it that day. That didn't stop Jan and me, though. In her room I recounted what Mom and I had talked about. I was totally taken aback when Jan said she had known about Bob and Mom.

"You knew?"

"Of course. Do you think women can't tell? I wouldn't be surprised if Marie knows. Women can just tell when two people are fucking."

I even told Jan about my suspicions about Bobby and Marie. She suspected the same thing. She floored me when she said she suspected Diane and Bob might be at it, too.

"Holy shit. You're kidding. Diane?"

"It's like I tell you, dumbass. A woman always knows when two people are fucking."

andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers
12