Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

"No, but I've heard this is a nice place to stop. My fiancé told me that."

"Your fiancé a trucker?" Donna asked.

"Yup. Wants me to meet him here, says I should ask for Donna or Linda."

"I'm Donna. What's this trucker's name?"

"Nick." Sammi watched her face. Two seconds of confusion and then a huge smile and Donna whirled around and yelled, "Linda, he's here!"

Every customer turned to look. I had walked to the entrance to the restaurant and came through that door instead of the one most truckers used. I watched Donna and Linda looking out at the pumps. The Hunt truck that had hidden our truck pulled away from the pumps and Linda yelled, "There's his truck!"

I stepped behind Donna and quietly said, "I've missed you."

She spun around and was all over me in a second. It was an enthusiastic full body press, with tongue, lips and intention. I gave as good as I got. Sammi watched and watched Linda at the register. When no one came out of the truck she turned to see Donna. She saw us. She raced from behind the counter and leapt into an embrace that encircled both Donna and me.

When I looked at Sammi she was smiling. We had talked about these two women and how they had somehow broken the spell caused when my wife died. Sammi wasn't jealous she was grateful. I stayed hugging both Donna and Linda. I introduced them to Sammi and they hugged her.

A customer called from the counter, "If no one wants my money can I go now?"

Linda flew back to work. She took some harassment for her reaction to our arrival. She also took their money.

Donna said, "You haven't been gone a month. You come back with a fiancé. What's that about?

I opened my mouth and Sammi said, "Nick and I've known each other a lot of years. When I was available, he wasn't. When he was available, I wasn't. A few weeks ago I became available. He was available, thanks to both of you. Now, I'm a trucker's woman."

"I can't say I'm not jealous. Both of us seriously considered chasing down the road with him."

"He told me. I'm glad you didn't... and I think we might have worked it out, if you had."

Donna held my arm around her and asked, "How long can you stay?"

"Until morning. Got a place where we can park?"

"Last time you were here you had number twenty. Take it again. When we get a break can we visit?"

Before I could answer Linda held up a phone and called out, "Nick! You have a phone call."

We walked to the counter and I took the phone. "This is Nick."

"This is the owner of the truck stop. We met once as I recall."

"I think I remember helping you get rid of some garbage." I said.

"Right now someone is filling your rig. Any food or beverages you want, take. Your money's no good here. I can't repay you for what you did for me." The phone went dead in my hand. Can't argue when no one's there. I looked at the phone and said, "Thank you."

At the pumps there's an intercom. The one at the counter came alive and a voice said, "Pump twenty-six. Two hundred-thirty-eight gallons." Linda double clicked the button.

We'd just been given over seven hundred dollars worth of fuel. Linda held down the button and said, "Donna says roll that rig into number twenty and bring her the keys."

"Yes, Ma'am." The voice came back. We watched the rig move to number twenty and the man brought Donna the keys. Donna took the counter and Linda went to dinner with us. We ate, had pie and coffee then Linda walked us back to our truck. Sammi put her arms around Linda and kissed her. I watched, not sure what Sammi was up to. It was not a we're friends kiss. When it ended Linda pulled back a few inches and Sammi said, "I love him, just the way he is. I know the two of you love him too. Can you come inside long enough for to play for a while?"

"Are you serious?"

Sammi opened the door and helped Linda climb up. I opened my door and climbed up, too. In the cab I covered the windshield and Sammi took Linda in the back. They undressed each other. When I joined them four hands undressed me.

The last time I had seen Linda naked she had a hickie inside her left thigh up close to her pussy. She leaned back on our bed and showed it to Sammi. "The last night we were together Nick put a hickie right there. When he called and said he was coming, I asked Donna to give me a new one in the same spot."

Sammi dropped to her knees and looked closely at the hickie. Her hands held Linda's thighs and I saw her slowly lean towards Linda's other thigh. I leaned over the bed and kissed Linda's mouth. I knew when Sammi's mouth touched Linda. She moaned into my mouth.

I never knew anything about LeeAnn's sex life before she joined me in the truck. I was amazed. Linda's hands reached for my cock and found it. We kept kissing. When Linda's back arched I looked to see what happened. Kilroy peered over Linda's public mound at me and winked. 'Oh my God, she eats pussy, too!' I thought.

My face moved down to Linda's breast and she twisted to get the nipple in my mouth. Sammi twisted my body somehow and aimed my cock into Linda. She stood behind me and rubbed her naked body against me, pushing me into Linda.

"Oh Jesus, Nick! We've missed you!" Linda breathed as I sank into her.

She grabbed Sammi's hand and pulled her up on the bunk. She kept begging me to fuck her forever as she positioned Sammi above her, so she could lick and suck Sammi's pussy. I couldn't believe my little sister could be such a slut!

She wasn't my little sister any more!

Linda shook and Sammi groaned. I grunted and felt my cum rise to the occasion. When I unloaded I was kissing Sammi. Linda was moaning and shaking in her own orgasm. I held myself inside Linda until I began to shrink.

Linda said, "No! Not yet." I waited but couldn't wait long or I'd leave a puddle on our bed. When I pulled back Sammi lifted Linda's legs and went face first into Linda's puss, sucking and licking our combined juices out of her. She lifted off Linda and turned around to kiss Linda. They kissed and Sammi gave her as much of the juices as she could. When the kiss ended Sammi said, "When you go back inside, kiss Donna. Tell her we're waiting right here for her. The door isn't locked."

We snuggled until the need to get back to work pushed Linda to get dressed and go. We kissed and she cried as she left. Sammi snuggled with me and asked, "Did I shock you?"

"Shocked, excited, thrilled and changed the picture I had of you."

"You had a picture of LeeAnn, your virginal little sister. Frank did his best to corrupt me. I hated it because it was never about love, it was about power and domination. What we do now is all about love. Linda loves you. I love you. I think there's enough love to share."

We kissed and dozed, until the door opened. As Donna climbed in she said, "I'm so pissed at both of you!"

"Why?" I asked, shocked that she would be angry.

"Linda came back, kissed me and I tasted pussy and cum. Her pussy, your pussy and Nick's cum!"

"Is that a bad thing?" Sammi asked, grinning. The door closed and clothes started coming off.

"It is when we're busy and it takes me two hours to get here! I soaked through panties, a liner and my jeans!"

Sammi tossed back the blanket and said, "Nick was thinking he needs a satisfying drink. Can he have some of you?"

Donna climbed above me and all but smothered me with her pussy and thighs. Sammi sat up and kissed Donna as she held Donna's breasts. Donna had a hickie on her inner thigh, too. I saw it as she lowered herself onto my face. Someone needs to invent a snorkel for those of us who love eating pussy.

"Oh God! Nick, can't you two stay a while?" She asked as she rocked back and forth like my face was a dildo or a Sybian.

I couldn't answer. Honestly, I didn't want to answer. Sammi slid down on my cock and rode me gently. Since I couldn't see I reached up and found they were pulling one each other's nipples and kissing. Donna's juices flowed into my mouth and every few seconds she lifted just enough that I got a breath.

My right hand went behind Donna and slid down her back to her ass where I found her pucker and pushed. Donna leaned forward and when she did I pushed a finger inside her ass. My mouth and tongue were at work on her pussy. She kept moving constantly, back and forth, side to side and lifts so I could occasionally breath.

I was getting closer and closer to losing control and spewing my seed inside Sammi when one of them said something I could understand; one word, "Trade.". They both went into action, moving to trade places. Sammi gave me her wet pussy and Donna impaled herself on my waiting cock. Her up and down, side to side motion kept going with my cock the recipient of all her efforts. I was closer.

Sammi was bent towards Donna and had a lip lock on a nipple. I felt Donna's cunt grip me as the rest of her body shook hard. It was enough. I filled her. When she calmed a little she fell to the side and my cock popped out of her. In a second Sammi had her mouth on Donna and sucked as much of her nectar and mine as she could get.

Donna didn't move, except to twitch in aftershocks. Sammi focused her attention on getting everything out of Donna. When she had as much as she believed she would get she crawled to Donna's face and they cum-swapped as they kissed.

When Sammi moved to my other side Donna snuggled against me and we kissed. Then I said, "When you get back inside give Linda a kiss. You taste like all three of us."

"Thank you both." Donna said. I wrapped them both in my arms and we napped for about half an hour. The sound of a truck horn woke us. Donna kissed us both two or three more times, dressed and left us.

Sammi said, "I know what we'll talk about in the morning."

"Yeah! How my virginal sister got to be bisexual, kinky and wild!"

"For now, we need sleep." She spooned back against me and we drifted off. My last thought was that my truck smelled just like it did when I arrived at Momma and Dad's farm.

When Donna and Linda got relieved it was seven in the morning. They arrived at our truck at seven after. Donna opened the door and started laughing. She said, "Smells like pussy in here."

She climbed in as Sammi and I woke up. I smelled eggs and coffee. Linda handed them up to Donna and then she climbed in, too. They brought a half-gallon thermos of coffee and a huge Denver omelet, with four forks.

They stripped down and the four of us sat on the bunk sharing the meal. A Denver omelet with hash browns and sausage with toast was probably made using eight or ten eggs. There wasn't much conversation as we ate. Sex and work make people hungry.

When the food was gone Sammi looked at Linda and asked, "May I have dessert?"

"Depends on what you want for dessert." Linda answered, her eyes dancing.

"If you'll lie back and spread your legs, I'll see if I can describe it for you."

Linda smiled again and flopped over onto her belly. She spread her legs and looked back at Sammi. "My ass feels neglected."

Sammi smiled and found some lube. She squirted some on her fingers and said, "Spread your self open for me, please." Donna and I watched as Sammi's fingers began working magic on Linda's ass. She started with two fingers, pressing in and out as she twisted them. Linda moaned and lifted her ass to help Sammi penetrate her.

Sammi added the third finger and pressed a little deeper. Linda lifted her ass and pushed back harder as she moaned.

A minute passed and Donna tweaked Sammi's tits, standing behind her. Sammi added the forth finger and pushed in until her knuckles were inside Linda.

"Do you want more, bitch?" Sammi asked. Linda nodded, but didn't speak. I watched as Sammi drew back half an inch. Linda thrust her ass back at Sammi's hand and said, "I want it all! Fuck me to your wrist! I want to feel your hand in my ass tomorrow!"

I whispered to Donna, "My hands are too big to do that. I'd rip you apart. But, as I recall my cock fits nicely in you."

Donna stood beside the bunk and leaned over, putting her tits on the bunk. I stood behind her and slowly shoved my cock inside her pussy. We both moaned and I stroked in and out a few times. Donna then said, "Have my ass, Nick. I'm ready and I want you inside my ass."

I pulled out and moved up just far enough. Donna took a deep breath and as I pushed she let it go. Her muscles relaxed and I slid inside her. As I was fully inside her I looked over at Linda's ass. Sammi's hand was completely inside her ass, twisting and pumping in and out a few inches.

Linda was cumming continuously. She was bathed in sweat and her body twitched and her back arched. I moved my attention back to Donna who was getting close to her cum as well. I reached under her hip and found her slit with my fingers. Inside her slit I found her clit and when I stroked it I said, "Donna, I love you."

"Nick, I love you, too!" She screamed the words as she was taken by her orgasm. I kept stroking with my fingers and cock. She shot her juices on me and the floor.

Sammi backed slowly out of Linda and got a wet towel to clean Linda and herself up. As she cleaned them up she kissed and caressed Linda. I got another towel and cleaned Donna. I started the shower and got us clean as quickly as I could. I read the clock. It read 0611am. PST.

When I stepped out of the water Donna helped me dry off and helped me dress. She was dressed. Sammi moved into the shower and Linda washed and dried her. I left the truck and did my safety walk-around. When I was done all three women were standing beside the driver's door. Kisses and hugs were given. Tears fell and Donna said, "Stay in touch, OK?"

We promised. We climbed inside our home and headed east on I-80. My GPS said it was 450 miles to Davenport, Iowa and if we stayed at about sixty we'd get there in just under eight hours. Sammi waited until we were ten minutes down the I-80 before she spoke.

"Ok to talk now?"

"Yes. I am curious, but as I've thought about it I'm not sure I want to know your history. I already know more about you than most men know about their wives."

"You know about your sister, before she married Bill. After Bill came into my life you might know one quarter of one percent of my life. "

"So, Sammi, tell me about the guy you were married to, once upon a time."

"Ok. I think we had a pretty normal marriage for the first two years. We lived in an apartment complex with three hundred apartments. Mostly it was filled with people about our age. Our windows faced the hills. In good weather we went to the pool often. Bill liked seeing other men looking at me. On our two-year anniversary he bought me a string bikini. It was bright yellow. Before he gave it to me he carefully cut the lining out of the suit. My nipples showed when I put it on and I realized I'd have to shave almost every hair off down there, too."

"I thought it was too revealing. Bill was already hard seeing me in it in our apartment. We drank some champagne and then went to the pool. He had alerted some of his buddies and they were there with cameras. I stood next to the edge of the pool and suddenly someone bumped me and I fell in. When I came up, Bill stuck his hand down to help me out and wham; I was lifted out of the water! Tons of cameras snapped and I saw that the suit was transparent. I got my robe on and dashed to our apartment."

"What did Bill do?"

"He stayed at the pool and collected the film from all the guys. When he came back to the apartment he laughed at me. I was embarrassed and angry. I said I wasn't that kind of woman. He bet me I was."

"What was the bet?"

"He bet me he could convince me to wear the suit to a pool party which was the very next day. He said if I wore it he'd give me a thousand dollars."

"You said No, didn't you?"

"At first. Then he showed me one of the rolls of film. He said, "If you don't go to the party and stay at least two hours, I'll have these rolls printed and I'll send the pictures to a hundred people." I knew he meant it.'

I glanced over and said, "So you went."

"Yes! I think I blushed all afternoon. I was trapped. I knew he had lots of pictures from the first day and all day at the party I heard cameras clicking. He had me as a slave and he knew it! He did it on purpose!"

"If I'd have known..."

"I didn't want you or Dad in prison! You'd have killed him! I couldn't tell anyone!"

"Good thing he's dead. What did he do next?"

"He got promoted. I got pregnant. We moved from the big complex to Winston-Salem and bought a house. In private he joked that he wasn't sure the baby was his. I knew it was. Up until the baby was a year old he was the only man I had ever had sex with."

"What happened then?" I asked.

"Some of the guys and women he worked with talked about a resort they went to, and they invited us along. He was told about what kind of resort it was, all he told me was that it was a private membership resort. It was a nudist resort for adults only!"

"Was it for nude recreation or an excuse to have a swingers club?"

"Swingers! We were met by the welcoming committee: three nude women and Bill's boss. The first thing I noticed about Bill's boss was the tattoo on his dick of a star. He shook Bill's hand and gave me a hug that included squeezing my ass. Bill got intimate hugs from both women. I knew then I was in deep and had no way out."

"What happened that weekend?"

"I told Bill I didn't want to be "socially nude" as the welcoming committee had said it would be. He said tough. He was my husband and what he said was how it would be. That night we went to a pot-luck dinner in the clubhouse and dancing after dinner. Everyone was either nude or in show-off clothes. Bill made me go nude. Bill invited all the men to dance with me and they did. Just before the first dance I asked him what he was up to. He answered that he intended to fuck every woman in the group and to allow every man to fuck me. He said if I refused any request I'd spend some time in the hospital."

"What a bastard!"

"I was in the emergency room for nine hours and wore a cast on my left arm for six weeks. I'd refused to let someone have my ass. During the six weeks I was in a cast he invited men to the house and watched as they each had me however they wanted. All had my ass and a few had both my ass and pussy. No one used a rubber and a few did my ass first."

"Good way to get an infection!"

"The infection lasted three months. I think Bill got laid every day while I was taking pills and rubbing creams inside myself."

"I'm so glad he's dead! I'd be in sooo much trouble!"

"If he wasn't dead I'd never tell you what he did. I love you. I'll shorten the tale. From the time Megan was two until I left for Wyoming I was an unpaid whore. I was so afraid of him sharing the pictures with Momma and Dad and you that I did whatever he told me to do. I had to shut Momma out for all those years. He had me star in blow parties. He'd invite ten guys over to our house and I had to blow all of them while he watched. He had wives of other men teach me how to please a woman and they took plenty of pictures. He had me attend bachelor parties and fuck all the young guys at the party as well as suck anyone who wanted me."

"You knew he was fucking lots of other women. Why did getting one pregnant get you to leave him?"

"It didn't. Two weeks before she showed up on the porch I found where he kept all the pictures, videos and photographs of everything. I knew there were probably millions of pictures of me out in the world that I'll never be able to control any of them, so I had to just let them go. When his new woman came to the door I wasn't shocked, but it spurred me into action. Out behind our garage we had a fifty-gallon drum Bill used to burn trash sometimes. I started a charcoal fire at the bottom and when it was damn hot I fed it every DVD, CD and picture from Bill's stash. I packaged up five CD's of him doing other women and a few men and sent them to the post office in Wyoming for me to pick up, just in case he decided to fight me in court. When you arrived Bill's stash was gone. Now, he's gone too and I'm not sad that he's gone. I've got Momma back, too."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers
123456...9