Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to turn.

Sammi asked, "Are you done?" She asked with power in her voice. It stopped Kelly in mid-twist. She nodded.

Sammi continued. "I knew you loved Nick when you sat down with us. You wanted to touch his arm. You wanted to congratulate us and you wanted him to stand up and take you in his arms. I felt all of that. Well, I have something to say about it!" She found the tissues and took four, handing the box to Kelly when she had her four. Kelly took four.

"Kelly, A few days ago we stopped in Nebraska and I met two other women who love Nick. I didn't say "naunnie-naunnie he's mine now, you lose." I invited them into our home and we loved them. I've loved him my whole life! I get how Donna loves him. How Linda loves him. How Bonnie loved him. I hate to admit it but there is something good, besides my daughter, that came from being married to Bill. Living in his abuse I became very accepting of others. When faced with Donna jumping into Nick's arms and promising him anything her life could give, I didn't feel jealousy. I felt and feel gratitude. Momma knew we couldn't be together until we could give up being normal like other people think of normal. Possessive is normal. We have enough room in our hearts to love anyone who is as loving and wonderful as you. I know Nick loves you. Look at him. I see it. I feel it. He isn't quite sure how to show you, but he loves you."

"Fuck!" Kelly said. "Now what do I do?"

"You stand in front of Nick and say, "You don't need to say anything. If you accept my love completely, take my clothes off and express your love physically."

I was once again astounded by Sammi. She was telling a woman she'd known less than a week to strip and have me love her. As she said what she said, my penis became a hard, anxious cock. Seconds passed with just the sounds of the wind outside and the roar of the thoughts in my head.

Kelly stood slowly and moved the two steps to stand in front of me. She lifted my chin so I was looking at her face, watching tears sliding down and tracing lines down her neck. She said, "You don't need to say anything..."

I stood up. My fingers found the top button of her shirt and held it. "If you accept my love completely, please take my clothes off and let me love you completely."

I undid the button. I watched my fingers find the second button and then as I unbuttoned it I kissed Kelly. Our lips met softly, without hurry or even urgency. Her lips were hot to my touch and parted the instant we touched. As the kiss lasted the buttons of her shirt magically were opened.

I helped the shirt go up and off her shoulders. Sammi took the shirt and put it somewhere. The bra she was wearing reminded me of an industrial bra one might find in a Duluth Trading Company catalog. No lace. Function, not flattery. It had a clasp between her breasts and I reached for it. My fingers entered the cups either side of the clasp and I looked into her eyes. "Kelly, I love you. I may have wanted to love you for years, but couldn't stop being normal. I'm no longer normal."

I opened her bra and she shrugged the straps off her shoulders. It fell from her and was caught before it hit the floor. Kelly's hands opened my shirt and she pressed her chest against mine. Her arms continued removing my shirt and Sammi didn't let it hit the floor.

We kissed again and again and once when we took a breath she said, "I wish I'd worn something sexy for you."

"You did. I think skin is sexy. Please, show me more."

"I want to see you, too." She said as her hands opened her pants and slid them to the floor. Sammi held her boots to enable Kelly to step up and out of them. I removed my pants and underwear and with Sammi's assistance my boots. My underwear were from Duluth Trading Company. Kelly giggled and said, "Both of us were wearing blue."

"And now we're wearing skin!" I said as I pulled her to me for another kiss. I heard Sammi opening our bed, taking the blanket and sheet to one end of the bed. I gently pushed Kelly onto the bed and she looked at Sammi. Sammi leaned between us and said, "Nick loves you, as a man loves a woman. I love you too, as a sister and as a woman loves another woman. When you are in bed I'll pull the curtain and go inside the truck stop."

Kelly kissed Sammi as my cock touched Sammi on her back. Then she said, "You don't need to go. If you go you don't need to stay gone too long. I love you too and I'd love to show you, here in your bed."

"Ok! I accept." Sammi stood up, held my throbbing cock in her hand and kissed me. She said, "Save a little for me, OK?"

"One inch or two?" I asked. She squeezed and we both laughed. I climbed on the bed with Kelly and Sammi drew the curtain. Kelly and I assumed the woman below position otherwise known to me as the missionary prayer position. Her hands guided me into her and I slowly pushed inside in one long, slow push.

Kelly said, "Please go slowly. Brush the cobwebs away before you go too deep."

"I'll love you for the rest of our lives, even if you don't want to do this." I said.

"I've waited five years for you to be inside me. I really don't care if it hurts a little. I want to feel you inside me, for as long as I can feel you inside me. For now, slow and easy, but soon I'll beg for fast and so hard I have bruises in Boston. Leave hickies on my tits and anywhere else you want to. I love you, Nick!"

When I finally was pressed against her our hairs pressed against each other and I moved laterally to stimulate her clit. We kissed and moved together to music only we could hear. I drew back and pressed forward. Kelly moaned and I did it again.

My hips needed no more guidance. Our hands and mouths explored the skin that could be reached and found ways to inspire more gasps, moans and squeaks. The wet sounds of our mating seemed loud in the small sleeper.

"Woof?" She asked. Her eyes were locked on mine as she asked. Somehow we transitioned to doggy without disconnecting. My hand settled onto her cheeks and I watched as my cock slid into her pussy from behind. I massaged her back as I stroked inside her, drawing her to me and I pushed in and pushing her to the end of my cock as I drew back.

"Oh sweet Heaven!" She said, her eyes closed. "I've missed you for too long!"

I wondered who she missed. A hard cock, a past lover or me? Maybe what she missed was being loved, filled and cared for.

We heard the door to the truck open and close. Ten seconds of cold air and then the door was closed and we heard Sammi taking her clothes off. She said, "Weather says no one's going anywhere until day after tomorrow."

She opened the curtain and looked at us. "Oh goodie! You saved some for me!"

I continued to stroke into Kelly. Sammi lay beside Kelly and wiggled her way under her in a sixty-nine. Looking just above her face she could see my cock entering Kelly's pussy. I felt her breath on my wet cock and heard Kelly gasp. Her eyes widened and she said, "She's licking me!"

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes! Oh, Sammi, please don't stop!"

She didn't stop, she added licking my cock at the back of every stroke. She added holding Kelly's breasts and twisting her nipples in sync with every penetration.

Kelly's breathing changed and became gasps. Her body shook harder and harder. I slammed into her harder and harder. Deeper wasn't possible. I felt the bruises I was getting and believed Kelly knew she had them as well.

"I'm going to cum! It's so sweet! Don't stop!"

We didn't. Kelly's back arched. She screamed and flopped forward, landing on Sammi. I held my weight off both of them and slowly backed out of Kelly. As soon as I was out Sammi took my cock in her mouth and sucked all our juices off me. When I backed farther back she focused on Kelly's snatch and sucked, licked and kissed her until Kelly came back to the living and said, "Please stop! Not forever, but just for right now."

We rearranged ourselves so Kelly was in between us and we continued kissing, touching and expressing affection for her. We napped. When I woke up we were covered and I was holding Kelly facing me. Sammi was behind me, spooning me.

Sammi was right. I was beginning to suspect that Sammi was just like Momma. She knew things. Not from study, schooling or reading books about neuro-linguistic programming. Sammi and Momma just knew things. I could fight it or accept it. Neither would change it and since it had already made my life a thousand percent better I decided to accept it.

Sammi put her hand on my chest and hugged me to her. She whispered, "Good thinking." She kissed my back and we both went back to sleep.

When I woke I heard whispers. Sammi and Kelly were up and sitting in the driver's seat and shotgun. I could hear the whispers and even identify who was speaking, but not what was being said.

"Could you whisper a little louder, please? I'm having trouble hearing."

They laughed and joined me back in bed. They were both cold and pressed against me to get warm. They may have had some other reason, too.

Sammi kissed me and said, "We were talking about you."

"Were you saying nice things about me?"

"Thing you don't even know about yourself or about the rest of the family." Sammi said.

"I know Momma knows everything and I figured out how she knows. You told me yesterday."

Kelly said, "Both you and Momma tune into the people around you?"

"Yup. Momma started training me to listen when I was little. Then she taught me how to turn it off so I wouldn't go crazy."

"You shut it off while you and Frank dated?" I asked.

"I was young and stupid. If I'd listened I'd have known what he had planned for my life and I never would have married him."

Kelly kissed me and snuggled in closer. "What gift do Nick and your Dad have?"

"Nick and I have been on the road for less than a month. I met Danni in Los Angeles. She is in love with Nick. In Nebraska I met Linda and Donna. They love Nick. You sat down with us and I knew as you walked to the table you had loved him for years. Momma goes to town with Dad every time he goes to town. Not to control him, to protect him. Most of the women in town over thirty love Dad."

"I love him because of some magic?" Kelly asked.

"No. No magic. They both are the kind of man Momma, you, Donna, Danni and others have prayed for all your lives. They are just who you see. When Nick is happy the happy energy that comes from him cannot be hidden. When Bonnie died and he hurt none of us could be near him. It hurt too much. He doesn't talk about his feelings. He is his feelings and his mind and his soul."

It was quiet in the truck. I'd just been given the highest praise of my life and I just let it surround me. I had an urge to suck on Kelly's nipple. I rolled toward her and scooted down just enough to make that happen. She watched and her eyes opened wide. As my lips encircled her areola she wrapped my head with her arms and said, "I just asked him to kiss my right breast!"

Sammi said, "I heard you."

"That's not magic?"

"That's magic for normal people."

"When we made love last night, all I did was think about what I wanted and Nick gave it to me. I wasn't sure if I was saying things out loud or just thinking. I didn't care, either!"

"I think about a quarter of the kids within ten years of our age in our town are our brothers and sisters. Momma knows everything. We've talked about putting up a statue in town after Dad dies with the legend on it that says, "Father of the town". I'd love to see the faces of all the women he has loved and been loved by over the years."

I asked, "What about Bonnie?"

"She understood you from the day you met. Her energy kept women at bay, sort of. Danni still loved you but wouldn't allow herself to touch you. She still found a way to have lunch with you almost every time you came to L.A. and when you touched her, while we were there she came! You touched her shoulder!"

"Damn!"

Kelly looked out and saw the storm was still blowing, snowing and cold. We listened to the storm, held to each other and I thought at Sammi on purpose for the first time of my life.

'Sammi, you never call Momma on the phone do you?' Her head shook slowly, side to side. "I did for years. I shut our connection down so she wouldn't know my pain and wouldn't tell Dad or you. As we drove away from the farm we were connected again."

'She knows about Kelly?'

Sammi spoke, "She knows and stronger still she feels what I feel when we join. When I was married I shut her out for years. Now she has an orgasm every time I do. She knows when you cum, too."

Kelly rolled over me and kissed Sammi. Then she said, "That one's for you, Momma."

Sammi gave Kelly a kiss and said, "Momma says thank you."

"I'll give her one in person in Denver."

Sammi suddenly sat upright and stayed still for quite a long time. Kelly smiled and said, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She sat up and the two naked women embraced, kissed and cried.

I sat up and asked, "Do you think we could do more than get married in Denver? Could all three of us get married in some kind of ceremony that wouldn't send anyone to jail? Could we start a trucking company and be partners? Could Kelly be part of the family and share holidays with us and everything?"

Kelly smiled and asked, "Are you proposing to me?"

"Yes! That, and more."

"You had me yesterday."

"I know! And I had you last night, too. But, will you marry me? Both of you?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kelly said. She said that before. Was she repeating the answers she had given Sammi and Momma before they put the idea in my mind?

"We'll never tell!" Sammi said.

We laughed and played together for the rest of the day. The storm dropped sixteen inches of snow before it moved out over the ocean headed for Greenland. We did extra good safety checks on both trucks and gave publically acceptable kisses good-bye before we climbed aboard the two trucks and left the truck stop.

Between Albany and just before we reached Worcester Mass we followed the pink Freightliner. From the way Sammi talked to me I gathered she and Kelly were still communicating. Something had turned the communication link on between them. Thirty minutes down the road Sammi suddenly giggled and asked, "You willing to get this truck painted pink?" I didn't answer out loud. I didn't need to. Sammi laughed. I was pretty sure Kelly laughed too.

As the signs for the junction were seen I wanted to pull over and spend some time loving Kelly and Sammi. I felt the "Thank you" from both of them. I watched as the pink truck left us and silently said, "I love you Kelly. My wife, my lover, my sister."

Sammi had tears in her eyes. Twenty miles later she said, "Kelly was glad I had had her wear panty liners this morning."

"Did you wear a liner too?"

"Yes! I knew I'd flood."

"Please give me a taste."

She unbuckled and took off her pants, panties and double liner. She got a towel and after she folded it she sat again. Fingers dipped into her honey and she gave me a two finger taste.

"Delightful!"

She gave me another taste every five miles all the way to Portland. Inside the cab I had the temperature at seventy-two. The thermometer on my side mirror said it was sixteen degrees outside. Sammi focused on the road, weather and traffic around us.

Up ahead I saw a Lincoln Navigator. He was driving about five miles slower than the rest of us. I got over in the other lane to pass him and Sammi said, "Long before you get close, honk once. He's driving in a trace. A honk will get him back inside his SUV."

I was five hundred meters behind him and in the other lane when I tapped the horn. He suddenly swerved halfway into my lane and then corrected. I passed him and Sammi looked over and down at him.

"His sixteen year old is pregnant. The boy who got her that way is in jail and her mother went on a bender when their daughter told her the news."

"You hear all that?"

"When I was younger the voices just about drove me crazy. Now I can focus. I get a feeling and I zero in on the source. He'll be home as soon as he gets to Lowell."

"I'm glad we don't have his problems." I said. I watched traffic and thought about an appropriate name for our new company. I thought of "SNK Trucking", Sammi Nick and Kelly Trucking. Then I thought "TP&D Trucking".

Sammi laughed. "Two pussies and a dick trucking?" That one has Kelly laughing!

Sammi said, "Kelly wants to change her name to Kelly Peterson and wants us to call the company "Peterson Family Trucking."

I thought that over for a while and said, "Done!"

"Kelly wants us to have the new names painted on our trucks while were in Denver. She knows a guy there who can do it for us."

Two hours later Kelly was backing her truck to the dock in Boston and we were backing into the dock in Portland. Sammi went into the office and I watched the crew unload the trailer. The crew made comments about my new boss. Sammi came out of the office and said we would get half a load in Portland and Kelly got us another half load in Boston bound for L.A., just like her load. We needed to get loaded and down to Boston ASAP.

The paperwork was done perfectly. I checked. Sammi whispered, "Kelly helped." She handed me an envelope with our check in it. She whispered, "Kelly checked it too."

Half an hour later we were back on the road. Two hours after that we were in Boston, backing up to the dock beside a pink Freightliner. The paperwork was done. The freight lined up on the dock and three guys and a towmotor started loading immediately. Kelly took Sammi and they went off together. I supervised the loading.

When the two came back we were ready to go. It was three-thirty in the afternoon. I hadn't eaten since breakfast. The afternoon break truck arrived in the trucking yard and I got lunch for Sammi, Kelly and me. We ate as we drove. For this leg I led.

An hour later we were done for the day. We parked at the truck stop in Sturbridge Mass. We had an evening to rest and enjoy. We fueled up, topping off our tanks, and then parked. I had an idea that later I wondered if I had the idea or maybe Sammi gave it to me. I took both women between or rigs and I said, "How about you get some clothes for tomorrow and we go sleep in a motel for the night?"

The both kissed me for having such a good idea. Five minutes later we walked to the nearby motel and got a room with two big beds in it. In the room we turned up the heat, turned on the TV and looked at the weather channel. We watched the travel advisory and saw that along I-80 things would be pretty good for the next two days. We talked out loud and decided to go to Joliet the next day. If we got on the road early the traffic would be lighter and we could make better time. Kelly called the office and asked for a wake up call at three-thirty in the morning. Sammi set our alarm clock.

Sammi took Kelly by the hand and they headed into the bathroom. My cell phone rang. Sammi said, "Say Hi to Dad for both of us, Ok?"

I opened the phone and said, "Sammi and Kelly say Hi, Dad."

"How are you doing, son?" He asked.

"Pretty well, I think."

"It takes some getting used to. Big thing is to be careful in public. Don't ask them questions they couldn't know. They'll answer and it'll freak people out."

"I'll try to remember."

"I wanted to call and tell you, I've started work on your company. We both like Peterson Family Trucking. Personally I like TP&D Trucking more. I'd have laughed every time I thought of it."

I heard Sammi from the shower, "Not gonna happen!"

I said, "It just got another negative vote from Sammi."

"I know. You know, we're at a disadvantage. All these women can carry on conversations around us and... wait. Has she spoken to you inside your head yet?"

"You mean I'll hear her voice and she won't have said anything?"

At that moment I heard Kelly's voice and Sammi's say 'Yes!' I heard them inside my head!

123456...9