Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea asked, 'Does that mean we can't link?'

'No, of course not. Just don't talk to us, Ok?"

Sammi kissed us Good-Night, followed by Andrea. They went to bed together.

As we undressed I touched Kelly and wondered if she and the others were listening. I whispered, "I may be the most fortunate man alive tonight."

"We are so blessed to be your wives. I know I'm happier now than I've ever been. I know I am loved completely, trusted completely and I can trust everyone in this family."

In bed she found my cock and touched me, stroked me and sucked me until she asked me to unite with her. We mated in various positions and with varying intensity. We were asleep by eight-forty. At least I was.

The alarm sounded and all of us went into action. We did everything in less than the hour scheduled and when the elevator doors opened Momma and Dad were still in their pajamas, hugging and kissing us. Momma said, "We'll be ready to see you again a week before Christmas. Kay and I will be cooking up a storm!"

She hugged me and as she kissed me she said, 'Some times the good guy wins. You must be the good guy.'

1...456789