Sometimes They Come To You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

Suddenly I felt firm hands on my thighs, and saw Vincent spreading my legs wide, positioning his tree-trunk like hunk of meat at my pussy’s opening.

“Open wide!” He grinned viciously as he thrust into me.

Brit walked around and positioned himself by my head. He began using his tremendous tool to shovel drippy mouthfuls of cum between my lips. I smacked my lips lewdly with each delicious offering, wet gulping sounds followed as I sucked more cock-cream into my already bloated stomach.

Vincent fucked me masterfully while I enjoyed this feast, his engorged piston steadily ravaging me as he spread me impossibly wide. I bucked my hips, half pulling them away to escape his staff’s wrath. The thick trunk of hot flesh left an imprint on my memory, his veins were so engorged with blood I could feel them scraping my pussy’s walls.

“Flip her!” Shout Vincent, withdrawing his jaw popping jizz-cannon from me all the way.

Before I knew what was happening, he had my waist and Brit had my shoulders. I was spun on to my hands and knees, ass pointed in the air.

My tits—which had been marinated in semen at this point—plopped right onto the desk, smearing it with thick spunk. Then they began to jiggle as my body shuddered. Vincent was entering me slow, the new positioning offering a whole new range of nerves to feel the thick friction. Brit positioned his tasty cockhead at my mouth, and with a few protests from my jaw-nerves, I opened wide for him.

What he did then, showed how much practice these two had working together. He held his cock absolutely still, just the mouth, and didn’t move.

He didn’t need to. Vincent vigorously plunged me, pumping and pumping his hips to meet mine, his fat eggs slapping my clit on the upstrokes. His pumping drove me forward, little by little, more and more of Brit’s cock entering my mouth.

Somehow around climax eleven or twelve I hadn’t even noticed my gag reflex, and I was ingesting half of the foreign fuck-stick.

It was juicing down my throat, and so covered in precum by the time he pulled out, that sliding it between my tits and fucking them proved no challenge for him.

His cock was so big I could feel his head pass my belly button on some of the down strokes, which made it feel like it was crossing Vincent’s.

Cock was literally being intersected across my body!

Then the flanged head of it hit my clit, and I began to come harder then I knew I could.

Thick meat rending my innards into raw pleasure explosions, massive cock-head pumping across my clit and between my tits…I could feel a critical burst of sensation as my body shuddered into a wracking orgasm.

The sight of me losing control like a horny animal must have set the boys off, Vincent pulled out and Brit pulled back.

Thick splatters of jizz rained across my ass, back, and into my hair, the profusion of spunk trickling down my ribs onto the desk.

Hot jets of sweet cum smashed into my face, pasting my bangs down, dripping from eyelashes, and pooling in and around my fat dick-sucking lips.

Vincent beat his thick pleasure log onto my ass a few times to clean it, and Brit smeared spunk from my face to my mouth, until his knob was shining clean.

I collapsed into a puddle of my juices and potent sperm, panting hard and feeling absolutely ruined.

I drifted in dazed consciousness for a moment. Surely Brit’s cock could rival Aaron Black’s, and if not the team might still count for something.

Fifty-five inches!

Suddenly I remembered the tape measure in my drawer, my eyes shot open and I pulled it out, only to find I was alone in the office?

Had it all been a dream? No, the throbbing in my cunt and the huge dripping rivers of virile seed coming off the side of my desk were proof of that.

Damnit! Something told me I would never see them again, and who knows what Aaron Black would do to me for coming so close, and still missing the mark….

Editor’s Notes

(Sorry this took so long to get out, I tend to write in fits, so you’ll have to forgive my drawn out periods)

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12