Sometimes Three is *Not* a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a familiar sensation in my swollen balls, and as I increased my rhythm into her, I reached around her hip to gently fondle her erect clit. Hearing her urgent howls drove me to the edge, and I discharged a massive amount of warm sticky cum into her. Alison battered Monique's sensitive clit with her tongue, driving her to violent orgasm yet another time. As my orgasm receded, she scrambled up to Monique and kissed her softly, yet passionately. We lounged together in bed, fondling one another and grinning at one another, looking into each other's eyes as if to affirm what had just happened was real.

After an hour or so of cuddling with the two lovely ladies, I excused myself to make an important telephone call, and quietly left the room. I also wanted to tell some friends of mine that I was wealthy now. The calls took longer than expected, and I was about to apologize for my absence as I entered the bedroom when I saw my woman and Monique exchanging a beautifully impassioned kiss, sitting on the floor in front of the bed.

I stopped in my tracks at the entrance to the door, looking at the redhead running her delicate fingers through Alison's hair, eliciting a soft smile from my girlfriend's lips. I watched as Monique kissed along Alison's neck very softly as she gently took her bare breasts in her hands, softly kneading her firm mounds. She gently urged her to lie back on the bed, and as she positioned herself between the blonde's legs, kissed her way to her pointed nipples, and lazily ran circles around her excited areola.

She took Monique's breasts softly in her hands as she slowly kissed a trail down her body, and from my vantage point at the door, I had a wonderful view of Monique's sexy ass and my girlfriend's pretty face, her eyes closed and a faint smile upon her face. I watched as the redhead dipped her head to sample the plentiful juices surrounding Alison's wet folds, and I saw a soft smile form on her face as Monique's tongue made contact with her moist folds. Our friendly visitor slipped her tongue into Alison's drenched pussy, beginning a slow sensuous rhythm, flattening her tongue and slowly running it along the length of her dewy slit.

She reached her erect clit, and Alison softly rocked her hips towards Monique's lips, tightening her grip on her head as she very softly sucked and licked my girlfriend's bulging clit, and she threw her head back in ecstasy. Monique's pussy was glistening as she pleasured my honey's wet pussy, and without looking, I felt my hard cock jutting out proudly at the scene unfolding before me.

I walked over softly to the redhead's beckoning womanly folds, kneeling silently behind her, not being noticed as both of them were consumed with rapturous bliss. I eased my hard cock into Monique's wetness, feeling her vaginal walls contract around me as she moaned into Alison's hot sex, bringing a vocal response from her as the blonde pulled Monique's face tightly against her glistening wetness. I slowly pumped in and out of the auburn-haired woman's wet charms, and reached around to softly caress her sensitive clit, fondling it tenderly.

Monique shoved her sculptured ass back at me as I began to pound into her drenched sex, and she slowly wiggled it back and forth temptingly. I positioned my hands over her swaying breasts, and cupped them as I drove into her forcefully, and she moved her beautifully-shaped derriere toward me with each thrust. She continued to softly suck upon Alison's bulging clit, and my girlfriend's hands held Monique's mouth closely to her glistening sex.

I thrust in and out of her moistened folds at a maddening pace, moving my hips in a slight circular motion as I noticed my glistening thick cock as I retreated from her silken cunt. I felt that familiar threshold welling up in my swollen balls, and I grabbed her hips and thrust deeply into Monique's sensual wet pussy. As I was nearing my climax, hammering my stiff shaft into her tight hole, she was lapping hungrily at Alison's flowing slit. I perceived that sensation that I am well-acquainted with, and as Alison squealed in the throes of an overpowering climax, I unleashed torrents of thick cream into her tight channel, and she moaned into Alison's steamy box.

We lay collapsed on the floor wordlessly for several moments, and then finally I got up and searched out my shorts. The ladies crawled into bed beside each other with joyous smiles on their faces.

I returned into the room with a serving tray with fresh coffee for all of us, and after Monique and Alison took their cups, I set mine on the bedstand and climbed into bed, softly kissing each of the girls.

I took a few sips of my coffee as we all lounged in a post-coital haze, thinking a bit before my announcing my plan.

"Ladies, since Phase One of this celebration seemed to go so well," I looked over to see the ladies nodding slowly in agreement, "I'm proposing Phase Two: A sumptuous lunch. In Paris. On me. Are we game?"

12