Sometimes You Do What You Have to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

There was no period of recovery or anything. He opened the bar, poured me a glass of white wine, and told me, ”Drink this to get the taste of cum out of your mouth. Here are some wipes to use to clean up, as we move on to the next stop. Just leave your clothes off for now, you won’t need them.” With that he moved to the front of the car, closed the privacy window, and drove off.

I watched the porn movie was we rolled through the crowded streets, no longer conscious of my naked state. It almost seemed as if this were some kind of test to see how far I could be pushed. Perhaps I wanted to see how far I would go too. The scene on the screen now depicted two women getting it on. It did not offend me even tough I had never even considered lesbian sex. It did raise my curiosity though. Actually I felt a little twitch in my pussy when the camera closed in on the drippings from one woman’s orgasm.

The car stopped and the driver opened the door for a woman to enter. I was terribly embarrassed because of my nudity, but then Tom entered the other side, and I realized that this was part of the game. Tom kissed me and said,” Hi Rachel, this is Marsha. I hope that the two of you will become good friends.”

I turned to the girl and we exchanged hellos. “I want you to do something for me Rach. I want you to masturbate while we take Marsha to her destination”.

I was completely shocked, but Marsha put her arm around me and said, It is ok sweetie, I will help you.” She moved my hand to my pussy and started kissing my neck. Her hand moved to one of my breast and Tom took charge of the other one. I had never considered my breasts to be particularly sensitive, but with two people playing with them I was instantly aroused. My hand slipped to my curly brown thatch and my fingers started doing their magic. Marsha started sucking my nipple as I dug two fingers into my hot cunt. Her perfume did new things to me; new things that I could not explain.

I started using two hands. One was working my vagina while the other gave pleasure to my clit. In minutes I could feel the orgasm building between my legs. “Oh, God this feels good,” I screamed. Marsha held my tightly as the tremors shook my body. My juices shot out of my pussy and wet all over my hands. Wow another first.

“Tom,” Marsha asked as she pulled five one hundred dollar bills from her purse, “ this naughty girl made me wet. Can she get me off before I leave.” It was then that I understood the reason for this. I didn’t wait to be told; I turned to her and started sucking her nipple while my hand caressed her pussy. “It’s better with your tongue,” she offered.

I moved between her legs and slowly removed her panties. How carefully this had been orchestrated. I was led like a lamb to slaughter, but I didn’t care. They had not asked me to do anything that I didn’t enjoy, so I might as well try this. I had never been this close to a pussy before, and I marveled at its beauty. Through her thick black bush I could see her lips. The skin around the outside was actually dark, and I could see droplets of her juice on her hairs. As I drew closer, I could smell her musky odor, but it was a clean smell, and it was very arousing. I kissed her pussy and then drew my tongue from top to bottom. I hoped that I could get this right. Harry was not a good pussy eater, so I had to try to remember what it was that Tom did two days before that made me feel so good.

She tasted wonderful. I pushed my tongue into her waiting vagina, and I was rewarded with a pleasant taste of her vaginal juices. I pushed a finger inside as I tried to locate her sweet spot, and she jumped immediately. I knew I had it, so I put in two fingers and started messaging. I nibbled around the outside, teasing her with my breath. It was working. Her hips started to gyrate before my eyes. I wanted to give this woman pleasure.

Back in went the two fingers, and I spread her lips with my other hand. There, her clit stood out. It was much bigger than mine was, and it actually extended from inside the its home. I flicked it with my tongue, and she jumped. Another flick and she moaned. She was gushing juice now, so I mounted an all out attack on her juicy morsel. She screamed in ecstasy as her body shook and her juices shot all over my hand. I kissed her gently as she came down and I started to pull away. “No, more,” she begged. “I need more.” I resumed my play, and she had several more orgasms. They came one after another, so I couldn’t tell exactly how many. She squeezed my head and fingers for all she was worth and her tasty juice covered her pussy, thighs, and the seat of the car.


When she could stand no more she pushed my head away and asked,” I have to go back to the office sweetie, and I don’t want to smell. Would you please clean me.” I could have shown my ignorance by reaching for a wipe, but I was into this now. I licked her pussy, thighs and hair until all traces of her sex juice were gone. Then I took my panties and dried her. She kissed me and got out of the car, and I realized that we were in front of their office where we started.

Tom peered into my eyes as if he were looking for something. Then he asked, “You have one house payment in hand, do you want to go for both of them?’

“How did you know that,” I asked knowing the answer.

“Since we met the other day I have made it my business to find out all about you. Let me show you,” he said. He put a new tape in the VCR and pushed the remote button. Before my eyes was my poor husband on the screen routing through a pickup load of trash in that filthy dump. “He has to make sure they don’t dump anything like chemicals. After the dump closes he watches to make sure intruders are kept out, but his secondary job is to collect any aluminum cans that were discarded with the rest of the garbage.” Tears formed in my eyes as I watched the broken humiliated man.

“I need the money,” I answered in a defeated tone.

“Ok, here is what you do,” Tom began. “ We will drive you to the parking garage and you will enter the elevator to the apartments. From there you will go to our apartment where my employee of the month will be waiting. You will be his reward. Here is the number; the door will be unlocked. He can do anything to you he wishes, but he can’t leave bruises or draw blood. For that he would be severely punished.”

I started to dress for my engagement, but Tom stopped me. “You will go naked,” he advised.

“Why Tom?” I asked. “I could get arrested.”

“You know who I am by now, so you know that I can get you out of any trouble that you get into. I want to know that you will follow instructions exactly. If you meet someone, you are not to cover up in any way. You must just continue walking proudly toward your destination while smiling at everyone you meet. Do you understand?”

“Yes Tom,” I answered. “I will do your bidding and make you proud of me.” We arrived in front of the elevator, and Tom kissed me as I got out.

“One last thing,” he said. “You have one hour with the guy you meet. After that you will find everything you need to clean up for me in the bathroom. I also want you to shave your pussy for me, do you understand Rachel?”

I gave him an affirmative nod and exited the car. How would he know if I covered up and didn’t smile I thought? Why do I have such a desire to obey this man? What are his plans for me? It didn’t look like today would be the end. He was going to too much trouble training me for that. The door opened and I saw four guys inside all about 18 years old. I didn’t hesitate, but instead I smiled at them and stepped in. I couldn’t believe that I did that so easily. Well, I sucked the dick of a guy I didn’t know and ate my first pussy for one house payment; I should be able to do this for the other one. The door opened again and two older ladies got in. This was a set up. I knew that two women their ages would have just let the elevator go on. Finally I got to my floor and walked to the apartment.

As I entered I saw a young guy sitting naked on the bed. He was not old enough to be a successful lawyer or anything like that, but I wasn’t about to ask. “What would you like,” I offered.

He shook his cock and said, “Suck it cunt.” After the magnificent cocks I had seen in the past few days, this was strictly minor league, but I had a job to do. I leaned over to him and gave his boyhood a loving kiss. I licked around the head a few times and he shot his load all over my face.

“Damned!” he exclaimed. “It happens every time. One touch and I am gone, and I am through for the night.”

“I’ll bet that makes your girlfriends mad,” I answered.

“Most laugh at me,” he said turning his eyes to the floor.

“I am not laughing,” I answered. We still have forty five minutes left, let’s see if we can’t get it up again.”

“You mean it,” he said in a surprised tone.

“Sure,” I said. “Let me work on that and you lick my cunt.”

I worked on him for thirty-five minutes, but I just could not get this wimp to get it up again. No wonder the girls laughed at him. Finally in desperation I said, “Sit there and watch me masturbate, and if it starts to get hard dive in, ok.” He nodded and I started to work on my pussy. I remembered how hot it was in the car, and I hoped that he would get hot too. Sure enough he was up in five minutes. I had five minutes to make him cum.

He jumped on me, and drove his cock in is one shot. I wrapped my legs around him and fucked him as hard as I could. “ Come on fuck me, make me cum too,” I screamed. He pounded away and with a minute to go we both exploded in our orgasms. I couldn’t feel his cum so he must not have made much, but at least he came.

“Thank you mam,” he said as he dressed. That was the best ever. You were the best present anyone could get for being employee of the month. I kissed him gently and sent him on his way. I only had a few minutes to get ready for a real man.

I found everything I needed in the bath. There were scissors, a razor, shave cream and a douche, so I could shave and clean up.

My mind wondered as the warm refreshing water cascaded over my tense body. Certainly Harry would notice my bald pussy. Why did I do everything Tom told me to do? He was a commanding person, but I didn’t know what I could get out of this. Oh well, two house payments would give us time to sell the house and get out whole. We might even get a little extra from the sale.

When I was all shaved and clean I slipped into the robe they provided, just as the door handle turned. I froze for a minute. Suppose this was another surprise. Suppose it wasn’t Tom. I would be crushed. A smile crossed my lips as his handsome form filled the doorway. He came to me and kissed me deeply. I immediately dropped to my knees and freed his cock. It was still wonderful and as commanding as it was two days earlier. I took it into my mouth, but this time he just fucked my face until he filled my mouth with his delicious cum.

He returned the favor by sitting me on the edge of the bed and worshipping my pussy. Yes, worshipped, not just ate. He was masterful and I came so hard that I almost passed out.

Until now not a single word had passed between us. Then he peered into my eyes, and I knew he was going to do something new. As we lay together on the bed, he took some juice from my pussy and started fingering my rear hole. “ I want your ass,” he said. “Have you ever done that before now?”

“No, does it hurt?” I asked.

“It will at first, but that is what I want,” he said.

“I will give you what ever you want Tom, I am paid for, right?”

“That’s my girl,” he stated. He put me on my knees and started working his cock around my slit to get it wet. I felt him apply some KY to my hole, and then he started to push in. He was slow and gentle, but he was also big. It brought tears to my eyes as he entered, but I refused to give into the pain. Finally he popped through the ring and eased his cock all the way in. The pain waned as he pumped his member in and out of my hole. Actually it started to feel pretty good. Pure passion was rising when he demanded, “Rub your clit.” I guess I had just shown my inexperience, and I hoped he would forgive me.

Suddenly I found my self in the throws of a massive orgasm. It came on so fast that I was not prepared. I shook and cursed as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body. One, then another, then another orgasm. Would they never stop? I didn’t think I could stand any more. Still he continued to pound my ass until I finally felt his sperm fill my bowels.

I guess I collapsed on the bed, but I really didn’t remember his finishing. Tom’s eyes gleamed as he announced, “You passed out. I guess you liked it.”

“Oh yes I did Tom, I answered. “I am sorry this has to end. I have never had a man satisfy me like you do.”

“Who says it has to end?” he asked. It might not be you and me very often, but I want you to be my whore. I want you to entertain my partners and our customers on a regular basis. It will be very safe for you, and I will pay you a thousand a week. You are so good that you will get three times that much in tips. You will see.”

“Why me Tom?” I asked. There are a lot of girls who are pettier and younger than I am.”

“You are genuine. You are a lady, not hard and worldly like the others,” he answered. “Tell your husband that you got a job with our firm researching or something from four till midnight, and we will back you up.”

“Tom, I am scared,” I pleaded, but his attitude never changed. He wanted this and he knew I would do it.

“Jimmy will pick you up at three tomorrow,” Tom continued. You will need to do some shopping, but the work clothes will be on us. I know you lost your son’s college fund, and he doesn’t think that he be able to attend next year, but give him this scholarship application and send it in.”

“His grades are not that good,” I said anxiously.

“It’s a done deal!” he said as he turned toward the door. Jimmy will be here in ten minutes to take you home, and here is your second thousand” He simply walked away without another word. Ok, so I am a whore. Things could be worse.

*********

The next three months were a whirlwind for me. Weekends were optional, so I spent most those with my kids and Harry. The first ten working days I fucked all of the partners in the law firm. Some were good, some were not, but I used every trick a girl learns to make them each think they were special. After that round they called me into the conference room and awarded me the golden cock award, which meant that I was ready for customers. I was wined and dined every night by someone that they wanted a contract with, and I loved it. The customers had to use condoms with me, but that was ok. Better safe than sorry, right? I came into the office at four each day and usually one or two of the partners would test my wears as I bent over a desk or knelt in front of their chair. Everyone must have been happy with me because I was receiving two to three thousand in tips every week.

Marsha was doing the same job as I was, so we had to coordinate between hotel rooms and the apartment. We became fast friends and would often meet at the apartment after work. Sometimes we would chat; sometimes we would make love. I guess I had come a long way.

******

The first three months ended near Christmas party time, and Marsha and I were the entertainment for the party. Our job was to serve cocktails naked and service anyone who wanted us during the night. Our show began with both of us sitting in front of the group masturbating. I guess that kicked off the good time, because I was busy from then on. A lot of the employees fucked together in private rooms, but Marsha and I had to put on a show. One really strong guy picked me up and walked around with me sitting on his dick. I never stopped serving champagne until I came and dropped the tray. He came in me and we collapsed together.

I don’t think a more depraved party could have existed. At one point I was laid on a mattress and pulled a train of maybe ten guys. While I was getting fucked guys came by to stick their cocks in my mouth and some girls sat on my face. What seemed to amaze everyone was that I just kept cumming over and over again. During a break one girl started rubbing my clit and when I came I squirted just as if I were peeing. That got a huge round of applause.

Then it was two at a time. Marsha and I were laid on the floor again for public double penetration. We had one in the ass and another in our cunts before, so we knew we could have huge orgasms. We held each other’s hands while they fucked us, and our orgasms were so strong that we both lost consciousness. They through water on us to bring us around, and then we did it again with different guys. I was really getting sore, but as my orgasm built only pleasure filled my mind. This time I had one orgasm after another while scratching and screaming until both guys unloaded their balls into my holes.

For a grand finale they wanted us to take two cocks into our pussies. We were laid on our backs on top of one guy who entered us. Then another guy climbed on top and joined his partner. Of course I had never done this before, and it stretched me open completely. As they started fucking me my cunt came alive. When I came I bucked against them as hard as I could while screaming for them to fuck me harder. Finally they both came, and I lay exhausted.

Everyone kissed us good bye and wished us a merry Christmas. Tom came to both of us, and he told us to enjoy our holiday and take an extra day off. He handed us each five thousand dollars as a Christmas bonus, so I knew that we had done a good job. I was proud.

As we cleaned up and showered Marsha and I looked at each other’s pussies and moaned. We were stretched open, and we were draining so much that we knew it would not end for hours. Then we kissed and left for home. ******** I had told Harry that I had a big research job to do tonight, and that I would be late. I smelled like a cat house and still had cum leaking out of me, but I thought he would be fast asleep when I arrived at 4AM. I eased past him on my way to the bathroom, and he didn’t stir, so I though everything would be ok. I wiped off again with my panties and threw them in the hamper with the rest of my clothes. I could not take another shower for fear of waking Harry so I pulled on my pj’s and slipped into bed.

I froze when I felt Harry stir. He got up and headed to the bathroom. He reached into the hamper and pulled out my panties, smelled them and the approached the bed. “You lying whoring bitch,” he said. “Research my ass, you have had a boyfriend all of this time. Why don’t you just get your ass out of this bed and get out of my house! Go live with your fucking lover, and let him pay your way.”

He thought I had a lover. Should I tell him everything? I didn’t know; all I felt was that I still loved this man and I didn’t want to lose him. Oh, what to do? ”Harry, it’s not what you think,” I offered feebly.

“Not what I think! Are you going to try to convince me that this is not cum in your panties? Don’t you think I could smell sex all over you? Do you think that I think that this is the first time? I spend all day in that stinking dump to feed this family while you spend all night in another guys bed,” he fumed.

“Harry, come to bed and let’s talk about it in the morning, please,” I said trying to defuse the situation.

He pulled the covers back and turned on the light. He saw the wet crotch on my pj’s and exclaimed, “How did you get that much cum. You must have fucked an army! What a fucking whore!”

I decided that I wasn’t going to cool him off, so the truth seemed to be in order. I mustered all of my strength and started. “ Yes Harry, you are exactly right. I am a fucking whore. I didn’t fuck one man tonight, it was the office party, and I fucked a lot of men. Right now I don’t even know how many. You don’t believe me?” I got up and reached for my purse, pulled out five thousand dollars and threw it at him. “See, that is what a fucking whore gets for a nights work. You don’t make that much in nine months Harry.”

me3957
me3957
65 Followers