Sometimes You Do What You Have to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

I started to cry and Harry looked astonished and my words flooded his consciousness. “Why?” he asked.

“The day you went to work for the first time I was really depressed. I had fielded three calls that day an accepted the berating that was given by the bill collectors. You didn’t answer Harry, I did. The banker gave me five days to get in two payments or vacate. Harry I didn’t know what to do. There was not even any food left, and I was lonely, so I took a bus down town to window shop and think.” I related the rest of the story exactly as it happened, and what I had been doing for three months. “Harry, the house is up to date. We owe nothing.” I reached into my purse again and pulled out my checkbook. “Look at this balance Harry, twenty-thousand-dollars. Harry, on that fateful day you had not touched me in six months. I felt unwanted and unnecessary. I was easy prey for that man, and right now I am very glad I was.”

“Ok, so get out whore,” Harry said defiantly.

“No middle ground Harry?” I asked.

“No get out!” he answered. “I am sick of you.”

“Oh you are? Are you sick of living in the house you are throwing me out of? You had better be because you can’t afford it. Well let me tell you how it is buster. If anyone is leaving it is you. I get the kids, and I will pay you half of our equity. That is it baby. I have some very rich and powerful friends, and you have nothing. You can’t even afford an attorney, and you can’t prove that I have had an affair, much less than I am a whore.” I could see him soften so I began to try to fix things. “Harry, I do still love you. This is a job, nothing more.” I was sobbing now, so collecting my thoughts was getting difficult. “I did it for us, Harry. Jason’s college fund was depleted, and he wasn’t going to be able to go to college. My friends got him the scholarship he needed. Please Harry, let’s get past the pride thing and go on with our lives. I am sure it can be better than it has been.”

“Maybe you are right Rachel,” he said. I think I am more hurt than mad, but you didn’t really betray me. I guess if I had kept my skills up to date I could have gotten another job, and none of this would have happened.” He held me for the first time in as long as I could remember. We cried together and finally kissed.

“Would you like to see what everyone is paying so much money for Harry. It still belongs to you for the asking.” I offered. I didn’t wait for an answer. I dropped to my knees, pulled his cock out of his shorts and began the blow-job that I had become so accomplished at giving.

As I sucked I pulled off my bottoms. I knew that I was stretched and leaking, but I took a chance that it might really turn him on. “Oh Rachel, that feels so good.” He moaned. His hips started bucking and I knew I had him. He was making the noises that I had become so used to when giving my men pleasure. I was proud of my abilities. Soon Harry was discharging his sperm into my hungry mouth.

As we lay together and he recovered he said, “Wow Rachel. I never knew what a hot woman you are.” I could feel his cock start getting hard again.

“Would you like some of my cunt too baby?” I offered. “ I know it is sloppy and not exactly seconds, but it is still good.”

“It looks sore honey,” he said.

“It is, but it will be ok. Here, enter me from behind and let me close my legs so it will be good and tight for you.” He did and we did. It was the loving sex that I had forgotten. “ Oh God Harry, you are so good. Fuck my cunt baby. Fuck me harder, sweetie. Give me your cum.” We both exploded at the same time. He had never seen me have one of my massive orgasms, and it must have excited him because he didn’t get soft. He fucked me through several more climaxes until he shot a second load into my sopping cunt. That was a first.

“Wow Rachel, I guess I never knew what I had. You are worth every bit of three thousand a week, and I intend to get my share from now on,” he said.

“ We have some future to talk about baby,” I began. You have a choice, I will work and you can get your masters degree, so that you can get back into engineering, but I have already been looking out for you. On Monday you are going to be called to City hall and you will be promoted to head of security for the mayor and city hall, so you can do that if you prefer. It is a secret so don’t let on. By the way, I love my job, so you are going to have to live with it.

He held me and kissed me until we fell asleep. I guess a new era was dawning as the sun crept over the sill.

End

Authors Note: This story is fiction, so any reference to actual names is purely coincidental. Please vote so that I can tell whether or not you liked my work. Your feedback is always welcome, and I will do my best to answer all that leave their address. Thank you for reading!

me3957
me3957
65 Followers