Sometimes You Gotta Take a Chance

Story Info
Bi guy meets new friend.
874 words
4.05
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just recently found a male for male hookup site that featured a lot of guys in my town, and had not yet met many new "friends", so I was looking to give someone a nice oral treat. I was off this week for a mini vacation, and hungry to meet some new cock.

Just after I entered the site, a new connection appeared. His nick was from a nearby town, but I didn't have any doubts about his intent; one single sentence asked "Wanna suck my dick?"

I certainly did, but there was protocol to consider – I'd never talked to this guy, and his blunt request caught me off guard. I answered him back after reading his profile, early 30s Latino with a 7.5-inch uncut cock, sounded hot, but no pic. I told him I would love to, and asked what he was looking for. He didn't answer my question, just simply stated "Where?"

I hesitated, because I didn't know anything more about him than his profile, and giving my location makes me nervous. Something suggested that I just go for it, so I gave him the street but not the house number. I took a few minutes to reflect, still not sure about it, and waited until he messaged me back. Didn't take long to see "I'm on the street, what number?"

Shocked, because it had only been about ten minutes since his first IM, I gave him the number. Leaving the computer, I went to the door and saw a car pulling up to the curb. A nice-looking guy got out and strode confidently to the door and rang the doorbell.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and let him in, shaking his hand as I did. He seemed cheerful and eager, and I motioned him to the couch. I asked him what he was into, and he smiled and said "Anything fun!", and rubbed what looked like a large bulge in his jeans. I told him that I was basically a bottom and loved sucking cock, and that we might as well see what fun we could have.

I got up from the couch to kneel in front of him, and he unzipped his jeans and pulled out a thick uncut cock. It was hard and ready to be sucked, so I bent down and got to work. He moaned softly as I began to lick his hard shaft, and closed his eyes while I started sucking.

His cock was gorgeous, thick but not too thick, and I slowly swallowed it to the base, his pubes tickling my nose as I took his hot cock down my throat. He placed his hands on my head, and gently pumped me up and down the shaft for a few moments, then let me lick my way to the top.

I then licked up and down the shaft several times, and could hear him moaning softly in the background. As I went down, he decided to lower his jeans to his ankles, giving me complete access to him. I took advantage of this, and began to kiss and suck gently on his heavy balls. He moaned his approval and forced my face into his sack, humping me and begging me to lick his balls. I did so, and heard him say "That's it daddy, suck those balls, make me come!"

I licked and sucked every inch of his ball sack, then licked my way back up the shaft. He reached into my shirt and played with my hard nipple, making me moan around his cock as he pulled and pinched it. I began working his cock harder, telling him that I wanted him to cream for me.

As I was sucking, he asked if I would like to take his cock in my ass. I moaned and told him yes, but not this time, since I'm very tight and not looking for that today. He said okay, and began to slowly pump my mouth, asking me if I was going to take his load. I told him I wanted it, and we began to pump together to get that cream.

After another few minutes of him pumping and me licking and sucking, I finally heard him say "Oh man, I'm gonna cum, take it all baby, take it now!"

The first spurt hit hard against the roof of my mouth, and I moaned and sucked harder, taking each shot as it left his cock. I counted seven spurts before he stopped, and I continued to gently suck as I swallowed his load. He came a lot, and it was quite a bit to swallow, but I did so and then cleaned his dick with my tongue. He rubbed the back of my head and thanked me.

Unfortunately, he had to leave, so I didn't get to shoot, but you can't have everything. He said he would hit me up next time he was in town, and that maybe we could do more (patting my butt as he said it) on that occasion. I can hardly wait!

If you're in, or passing through, west central Texas, hit me up and maybe you can star in my next true adventure!