Somewhere Beyond the Lighthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Wendy!" he gasped as her vagina enveloped him in its warm grip.

"Call me Gwendolyn! We're grown up now!" As if to drive the point home, she gave him an intense inner squeeze just before she began rocking back and forth gently on him.

"Gwendolyn, yes! Such a lovely name! Such a lovely woman!"

"Th-thank you!" His pulsating sensation inside her was so intense she could scarcely string the words together. They were aware of the rain outside and the horror of earlier in the afternoon and the lifelong bond that had never been forgotten, but all that really mattered in that moment was the bonding of their bodies and their spirits. Now she kept her eyes open and gazed down at him, drinking in his beautiful body and his adoration of her own as she rode him into a second orgasm, this time helping along with her hands as she often did with the rescued sailors. The sensuous roar of her second orgasm brought him to his own first, and she felt him come with a rush and a yawp of his own.

Neither of them said anything in the immediate afterglow. She slid off him and snuggled up alongside him, and they enjoyed the sound of the rain on the window and the roof and the din of drinkers in the bar.

"I admire you," she said at last.

"For what?"

"For going back to sea after today. For sticking with what you love."

"Thanks."

"I'll miss you. Again."

"Not as much as you'd miss Martin's Isle if you left that life to be with me."

"You're right."

She eventually stole downstairs to collect some dinner and a couple of beers for them, and they spent the night in the little room. In the morning, with his clothes finally dry, Charlie got up and dressed, and was off to the docks of Sauraquid to look into a next job. He saw Gwendolyn off at the kitchen door with a final kiss and a wish that her insubordination the day before wouldn't cause any trouble with Peggy. "I do hope I'll see you again, Charlie," she said, "Just not the way we met yesterday."

"I won't let that happen again," he vowed with that grin she recalled from their youth. "Next time I'm here, I'll look for you at the pub."

"Just don't grab at me in public," she warned. "Peggy wouldn't like that." As they were not in public just then, she let him enjoy one last caress of her breasts after she put her dress away over the door, and she kissed him goodbye. Then, without a look back, she leapt into the water and was gone.

"Oh, Charlie," Lillie implored, "Do tell me you heard from Gwendolyn again and she was allowed to stay at Martin's Isle!"

"I have, and she was," Charlie said. "There's a letter for me now and then when I put in at certain ports. The last one was just a few months ago, actually. She's doing well, and they've got a new young woman who's joined them on Martin's Isle. So the tradition continues."

"So beautiful," Lillie said. "What a life to lead!"

"I imagine it's not all it's cracked up to be," Charlie said. "But it's certainly right for her."

"Lovely story, Charlie," I said. "Thank you. But I'm afraid I must get Lillie home. Her parents will be wondering soon if I don't. I hope you understand, Lillie," I added.

"I do, of course," she said. We all stood up, and Lillie surprised us both by throwing herself at Charlie for a hug. "It's been lovely meeting you!" she said. "I hope I get to see half the adventure you have."

"Well, you can," Charlie said. "Sometimes one has to make her own adventure, but if I could do it, you can do it."

"Just tell me one last thing," Lillie said, pulling back from Charlie but still gripping at him. "You said she'd sent you a letter a few months ago. You wrote back, didn't you?"

Charlie withdrew a sealed letter from his coat pocket. "I did, and I'll be delivering it at the end of my next voyage. I'm sailing to Sauraquid the day after tomorrow."