Somewhere In Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

I licked as deeply as my tongue would allow and pushed my face deeper into the wetness. My dick pressed harder against the restraint. Monica moaned with pleasure as my tongue dove deep into the mixture of juices there.

Her hands on the back of my head, forcing me deeper into her liquid cunt made my heart race and stirred the fluids in my groin. I just knew I was about to cum.

Then a foot pressed against my shoulder and I was pushed away from the fountain of her desires.

Chuck wanted to fill that sweet slit with his pungent seed. I could smell the musk of her sex reaching for his manhood.

"Yeah, fuck it good baby! Make me feel like a real woman and show that sissy there what a real woman wants." Then she took her foot and pushed me off the bed.

I heard the laughter as I left the room on my knees. I looked at my watch; the calendar indicated that it had been four months since I had seen my Cali.

Why have I stayed away so long? Did I get in so deep that I could never go back to the woman I had loved for so long?

Sitting on the floor in the hallway, I could here the moaning and cries from the bedroom. My dick stained against the device and my heart hurt for Cali.

I wanted to go back to the life I thought I didn't want. I wanted to go back to the same loving wife I had married. She could remain passive. I was comfortable with that. I loved her. I knew that now.

I lie on the thick piled rug and fell asleep. Then was awakened by feet kicking me.

"Get up now and go tend to your Mistress, little one!" One of her lovers was saying.

I pulled myself up to my knees and then to my feet. My head hurt. "James! If I have to call you one more time, you will not only have your dick chaste, you'll also be put in a box!" came her cries.

After the men left, Monica had me clean out every orifice she had. It was strangely arousing. Then she released my caged dick and let me fuck her.

It didn't take long for me to blow my load and the release caused my body to convulse with pleasure and left an emptiness in my being.

"That's the last time you get to fuck me little boy. You're nothing compared to those guys I had tonight. You're only good for cleanup. And that's what you will do from now on!" Monica informed me.

The next morning I left for work. Along the way I stopped at a pay phone and called Cali. This time she answered.

"Cali, I'm so glad to hear your voice. Last time I called, that guy, Ethan answered the phone. Are you seeing him now?" I asked.

She paused and I heard her take a breath. Then the dreaded words echoed in my ears.

"Yes, James, you've been gone for a long time. I thought you didn't love me anymore. I believed you had abandoned me. I've been with Ethan for two months now. I like being with him. He cares about me. You haven't even called!"

"I know and I'm sorry. I would like to come home and make it up to you. Please, let me come home," I pleaded.

"I love you James, but you have hurt me badly. I have someone now who wants to be with me. I know we had problems but we were always able to work them out until this trip. I need to know that you really love me before I can let you come back home now." She sounded determined.

"Please give me the chance to prove my love for you Cali!" I pleaded. "If I do not meet your expectations tell me and I will leave. But please give me a chance to prove my love to you. Let me try to make it right again."

There was silence. I thought she had hung up. Then I heard her breathe.

"Okay, but I will not give up Ethan until I know you will stay with me and love me," she informed me.

"I understand, just give me a chance!" I agreed.

I packed my stuff while Monica was gone. I didn't leave her a note. I didn't call to say goodbye. I pried open her nightstand drawer and stole the key to my chastity device then I just left.

I flew home and Cali met me at the airport. I was so glad to see her that I almost got an erection. I had forgotten how beautiful she was. Tears came to my eyes. She cried too.

We drove home in silence. It was uncomfortable but I guess she had to think.

Once we were in the house she turned to me. "James, I want you to know that I have changed since you've been gone. I'm no longer the meek little woman I was before you left. I have learned that I have some say in our relationship and I will tell you that I like it that way."

My mouth dropped open. I heard Monica in Cali's words. I had enjoyed Monica's dominance of me but wasn't so sure I wanted Cali to treat me that way.

"And James, I've grown close to Ethan. I love him, too. I won't let him go. I would love for you to watch him make love to me. He is so passionate. He enjoys my body and I enjoy his. It's like when you and I were first married."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

Then the words blurted out of my mouth, "Okay, I guess I'll try to live like that. I don't want to lose you. I know now that I love you more than I ever knew."

"What happened James? Why did you stay away for so long? Why did you wait so long to call me? I need to know those answers.

Once we entered our home, I dropped my pants and revealed the chastity device. I held out the key, that I had taken from Monica's nightstand drawer.

Cali took it then said, "Hmmm, I like you that way. Maybe I'll have Ethan over tonight and you can watch with your cock shackled. That'll keep you under control. Then tomorrow night, I will see if I want to fuck you or not."

"Wow, you have changed!" I whispered audibly, shocked.

"Well, I was no longer under your 'manly thumb,' she smiled. "And if you don't like me this way... well you can just go back to where you came from."

"Its up to you. Take it or leave it. I don't really care anymore." She smiled.

Again I was shocked at her reaction to me. She seemed indifferent. She seemed to not care if I was there or not. My timid wife had grown balls while I was gone.

"I like you this way. I guess maybe I lost some respect for you when I started acting like I ruled the world and you just accepted it. I like this new you. I'll be your boy if you want me to." I smiled back.

"Good, because I'm not about to go back to being your submissive maid. You see, I've learned that I have the right to choose and I choose to be in control of my wants and needs. If you don't like it; well then you can leave."

"Oh, I think I'll like it," I assured her.

"Don't be so sure!" she smiled devilishly.

I swallowed and licked my lips. "What do you mean by that? Are you going to let your lovers use me as their bitch?"

"Maybe, if I'm in the mood to see you butt fucked or sucking a long rod," she winked and laughed out loud.

I had never heard her use that kind of language in all the years we've been married. It excited me and scared me at the same time.

"And by the way, Ethan will be here for dinner tonight. I expect you to treat him with the utmost respect and when he takes me to our bed, you will either stay in the living room or the spare bedroom! I'm not ready to fuck you right now!"

My dick flinched behind its shield. My heart hurt. What had become of the woman I had married? This woman was so much stronger than she, more determined and self-assured.

Walking into the house, I felt like a stranger. The furniture had been rearranged, and most of it was new, more modern than what we had lived with. Bright, vivid colors made the room feel larger.

And there were toys, sex toys on the couch. I tried not to pay too much attention to this, but my dick was pressing against my restraints and my heart was beating wildly. I wanted to fuck my wife!

Cali stopped in the middle of the living room. "I think you need to go start dinner. I have guests coming. But first go wash that stink off of you. You smell like that other woman! I won't have that smell in MY house!"

I stood there dumbfounded! I didn't know this woman, my wife.

"What are you doing? Didn't I just give you instructions? Why are you not moving?" she asked very loudly.

I shook my head and came back to the present. "I'm sorry, I just am a little confused as to how things got this turned around," I answered while I fumbled with my pants.

I released the zipper and let them fall to the floor. I stood there, naked from the waist down with only my CB3000 on.

Cali smiled, and then she laughed out loud.

I was embarrassed. I held out my hand and opened my fist. The key lay in my palm.

Cali took it. Should I release you or keep you that way for the evening, I wonder?"

"Please, I know you are disappointed in me and the way I have acted, but I have been in this thing for a long time. I need to have a release! Please don't make me stay this way much longer!" I pleaded.

"But I like you that way and now I have the key!"

The doorbell rang. I tried to pull up my pants but was having trouble.

"Come in!" Cali called.

The door opened and I turned to see whom she had invited in without even asking who it was.

He was taller than I, and much better looking. He walked up to my wife and kissed her hard as if I wasn't standing there with my pants around my ankles. "Ethan, you're early, darling!" Cali smiled and it looked like her nipples became hard.

"I thought I'd help you cook dinner, but it looks like you have a little one to help you tonight!" he laughed.

I was becoming angry. But that didn't help the situation. I was, after all standing there with my pants around my ankles and my prick locked in polycarbonate to keep me from getting hard.

"Eric, this is my husband, James. He's just returned home after more than six months."

Oh yeah, I remember talking to him on the phone. Welcome back man!" he laughed.

He turned to Cali, "It didn't take you long to get him under control! I'm impressed!" he laughed.

"Actually, honey, he came home this way. And then he handed me the key!" she laughed.

He looked at me like I was really stupid and that's how I felt.

Then he took the key from Cali and walked up to me, took the lock in his fingers and clicked it open.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, man!"

"Buddy, you're just a fool! How could you leave this beautiful woman like that?" Ethan asked.

"I went crazy, man, I didn't do it on purpose."

"Well, now you are going to have to share her. Because she belongs to me and two other guys now."

"Yes, Sir, I understand. I will serve both of you as you wish. I have been here before. But at least I'm serving a woman I love this time." I explained.

"Good, so go cook dinner!" Cali demanded as she took Ethan's hand and headed toward our bedroom.

Dejected and happy at the same time, I went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner.

An hour later, Ethan came out and said that I was needed in the bedroom.

Excited, I ran in to my wife and she lay there on the bed; disheveled and her legs spread wide. I could see the thick cum oozing out of her slit.

My now free cock twitched and I wanted to ram it into here pussy and then suck my own seed out of her.

But I took a deep breath and crawled onto the bed. I moved as close to her as I could and started stroking myself to get it hard.

"You're not going to fuck me! Not tonight and maybe not ever again!" she said with defiance that I had never heard from her. "All I want from you right now is your tongue to scoop out that sweet, sticky cum from my REAL man! Now do it right little boy!"

Shocked, I did as I was told. I kept telling myself, this is my wife. But it soon became apparent that she didn't see me that way anymore.

I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Then I spread open those full pussy lips and found her erect clit. I ran my tongue over it and she pressed my face deeper into her liquid joy.

Cali's hips lifted off of the cotton sheets and her musky, cum soaked pussy covered my nose. I opened my mouth and my tongue probed her cunt, as my cock grew harder.

Lapping up Ethan's juices made me excited and I never enjoyed Monica's pussy as much as I was enjoying my wife's.

The scents were stronger and the contours more familiar. I buried my face and nose as deeply as I could. My tongue lapping at the spoils left behind by Ethan.

Moans seeped out of my mouth as I lapped at her like a thirsty dog would water. Then I ground my face in her fluids, making sure they covered my mask.

I spilled my own seed on the sheets but didn't care. I hoped she would punish me for soiling her bed.

As I licked Ethan out of my wife's cunt I whimpered with delight. My wife was now my Mistress and I wanted no more from her. I wanted only to serve her and know that my service made her happy.

Cali let me lick and suck her for a long time. My prick rose and fell many times before she took her foot and pushed me away from her.

"Stop! You've gotten all you're going to get from me tonight. You're lucky I allowed you to clean a real man's seed from my pussy!"

She rolled off the bed. "Change the sheets and take a bath, you stink!" She directed me as she joined Ethan for dinner.

After I had cleaned up there mess, I went to eat dinner with them. But they had already finished and were fucking on the living room floor.

I wondered what had changed my beautiful wife into a slut. But that didn't really matter. I loved what she had become and I wanted to watch her fuck other men for as long as she would allow me.

After Ethan left, way past dawn, we talked about what we wanted in our lives. She told me that she would not be faithful to me any more. She said that I had lost that privilege when I had abandoned her.

"I know, and I understand. I will be glad to be you cuck. I will suck out all cum that your lovers can deposit, gladly. I just want to love you and have you be pleased in ways that I can and could never provide. Please let me serve you!" I pleaded.

We talked the rest of the night and she agreed to let me be her cuck and serve her the way I should have from the beginning.

Why don't we invite some people and celebrate our new lifestyle. You can use me anyway you wish. You can even share me with your Men if you like," I assured Cali.

"I like you this way," Cali said. "I enjoy being in control. That's something you never believed I could be. Well now you know!"

"I love you Cali, I always have. I don't know what overtook me when I went on that last job, but I will never leave you like that again. I will worship you and do your bidding for as long as you will allow me." I pledged my love to her.

The next few days we talked a lot and got reacquainted. My wife was a person I had never known. She was bold and outgoing and I had smothered her from the beginning because of my own shortcomings.

About six weeks after I returned home, Cali told me about the other women she had met and who had helped her along her road to cuckoldom. "I've invited them over to meet you. I hope you don't mind!" She smiled mischievously.

"I'd love to meet them," I replied.

The following night as I stepped out of the shower, the eyes of four women I had never seen before greeted me.

I quickly wrapped my towel around my nakedness. One of them, just as quickly, snatched it off of me. Then Cali walked in.

"James, these are my friends. They wanted to meet the man who helped turn me into the woman I am today."

"Hello Ladies!" I smiled.

The first one to speak was Lydia. She was a large, tall blonde whose breast hit my face as she squeezed my prick tight in her hand. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

"So you're the wimpy husband who just couldn't keep his little thing in his pants!" She said.

Looking up, I replied, "Yes, Ma'am!"

She squeezed tighter and I bit the inside of my lip to keep from crying out.

Michelle was next. She was a flashing redhead with emerald green eyes that could mesmerize any man. And I was sure that she had many admires. She was gentler than Lydia. She ran her long fingernails from my knee to my groin. Then she squeezed my gonads.

"A virile cuck, we have to fix this!" Cali held up my cage and smiled.

Michelle took it and before I realized it, I was shackled once again.

Then it was Liza. She was a smaller woman, about five-foot tall, I would guess. She had a beautiful smile and nice breasts; I wanted to squeeze them. But instead she squeezed mine. "We should pierce these," she suggested.

I winced at the thought of a needle piercing my nipples. My dick shriveled.

And finally, Jessica, a perky smile adorned her gentle face, but a nasty disposition set her aside from the others. Her nails dug into my skin as she pushed my shoulders making me kneel before her.

She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide. Her unshaven, furry pussy was at my nose. "Suck my clit, boy!" she demanded.

First looking to Cali for instruction and then shocked at her direction, I stuck my tongue in the hair and found the little clit standing erect. I stuck a finger in her cunt and it was wet.

Her hand grabbed my head and held it tight. Her hips moved in and out on my face. Her breathing became heavy and her weight bore down on me as her legs began to give way.

She pulled me down on top of her as she fell to the porcelain floor.

On my knees over her, the other three surrounded me. One behind me rammed a dildo up my ass. It burned as it was forced deep inside of me. Jessica held me tight against the back of my head so that I couldn't break free.

I searched for Cali but she was nowhere to be seen. I guessed that she had gone out because she really didn't want to see me attacked by these women. Later I found out that Ethan had come over for a fuck.

When the women finished humiliating me, I was led into the bedroom to clean up the mess.

The women were talking while I licked and sucked my wife. Ethan had gone back to work; his lunch hour was over.

Someone suggested that we have a party to celebrate my homecoming and my becoming a cuck.

"That's a fantastic idea!" Liza said. "We can dress him up in some real cucky shorts and a flap in the back just in case."

"That sounds like a great idea. You can be the guy's bitch at the party and they can but fuck you for my enjoyment," Cali agreed. "I like this already!"

"You can watch while big cocks attack my delicate flower. Then you can lick out their seed and hope I don't give them a child. I don't keep the same friends anymore. I didn't fit in their tight little world. "

"Some of your colleagues have helped me through the rough times though. They will enjoy seeing you in your rightful place."

"Really?" I was shocked at the way my wife had changed. "I'm so sorry that I abandoned you. But I will be your boy for the rest of my life. I will worship you and do all you want of me. Feel free to humiliate me and use me as you see fit. I promise to always be true to you."

Cali was self-assured and she had achieved Mistress stature while I played around. She didn't need me anymore. But I needed her. I would do anything she wanted me to do.

That night she used a cat-o-nine tails on me and it was such a pleasurable pain. I knew that this was what I wanted from her. We talked through the night and shared stories of our adventures while apart. I had no idea my wife was so vibrant. I loved this new woman I was getting to know.

However, I was a bit afraid about the party we were planning to celebrate our new lifestyle. It seems that Cali was more into it than I was aware. She had met several other Mistress' and gotten lots of tips.

She also had two lovers or Bulls that serviced her a couple of times a week. I was to be her cuck and clean up after them. I knew about Ethan but there was also some guy named Philip. I was to meet him at the party as well.

I also learned that Cali had flirted and played with a couple of my co-workers; who had evidently consoled her in the early stages of my disappearance. There were two that she had told me about.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers