Somewhere In Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

Hearing my wife talk about the men she had fucked in my absence, made me horny and before I knew it, I shot my wad on the bed. Cali pulled out the chastity device and placed it on me once again.

Cali told me that from now on I would not be able to choose how I dressed or when I would wear the chastity. "And I will decide when you can touch yourself" she informed me. Those freedoms that I had enjoyed, when I first returned home, had made me want to masturbate constantly. I snuck into the bedroom and hid in the closet just to get the privacy to stretch my dick.

I, of course, had to lick up what I got on my hands or Cali would have had a fit. She probably would have re-chastised me.

Oh, but that release was so fulfilling. My entire body shook for what felt like several minutes. I had to lie down, once the coast was clear, and take a nap.

Two days later Philip showed up. Cali was so excited. He was about five-feet ten inches tall. Fair skin with dark, curly hair, he had the kind smile that drives women wild.

Cali introduced me as her cuck husband. She didn't feel a need to give him my first name.

"That's great, finally someone to clean us up. I like that. You'll do fine, man. You'll even like it," he assured me as he led Cali into the bedroom.

I followed like a good cuck should according to Cali.

Philip sat on the side of the bed and opened his legs. His cock, probably nine or ten inches long, lay there limp. I watched him as he just sat there. Then he said, "Well little boy, aren't you gonna get me hard for your Mistress?"

"Yes, sir! Forgive me for being so slow," I groveled.

Crawling up to him I took his penis into my mouth without touching it with my hands. When I started sucking it, Philip placed his hands on the back of my head and guided me up and down his long, thick shaft.

Cali lay on the bed behind him and she was rubbing her clit as I sucked his dick. I guessed that seeing me submissive like that turned her on. She sat up next to him and kissed him hard on the mouth. From my vantage spot on the floor, I could see the glistening of her wet pussy.

It made me hard, but I had to conceal this information from both of them. Cali would have locked me up again. Philip probably would have slapped me around for getting aroused by my wife.

Finally, he had a stiff prick and he pushed me off him. Cali had straddled his legs and her cunt slid up and down on the choad he had just provided her.

She moaned and breathed heavily as Peter pleasured her. She cried out in sounds of rapture as he pumped his seed into her sweet pussy.

I licked my lips as I watched this stranger fucking my wife. My own dick flailed back and forth in excitement as I watched. Somehow I had convinced myself that I would get to fornicate with my wife after he was finished with her.

Touching my wagging dick as I watched Philip screwing my beloved, I spewed cum all over my legs and the carpet. Quickly, I wiped off the sticky cum from my legs and hands with my tongue.

But I didn't know what to do about my deposit on the carpet. I thought, well I'll just go get a towel and soak it up. But then I thought, 'what if they see me leave?'

I tried to blend it into the carpet with my toes. That just made it more visible. So I threw my underwear on top of the stain.

Seconds later, Cali called to me to come clean her up. As I stood up, I noticed a drop of cum remained on the tip of my boner. I just knew I'd been caught.

"Yes, Mistress, how may I assist you, Ma'am?" I followed the script I knew I must.

James, it's time for you to clean Peter's dick. It got all sticky when he dipped it in my Venus pond. Look at all of my juices mixed with his on his staff. Clean them off James, Now!"

"Yes, Mistress, as you wish!" I replied and bent over this other man's dick and sucked it into my mouth. I tasted Cali on him and I tasted his slimy cum as well. And my prick got hard.

While I sucked him off, Cali took a paddle and slapped my buttocks. It stung and excited me at the same time. I began enjoying the taste of her on Philip's dick just as he pushed me off.

Cali climbed back onto the bed and smiled at me. Her sapphire eyes smiled at me and her long auburn hair drove me wild. My dick stiffened.

She slapped my cock with her hand and demanded that I not let it get hard again as long as Philip was there.

"If you do, then you'll be locked up again! Do you understand, little boy?" Cali scolded me.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied with a bowed head.

Philip took his foot and knocked me off the bed. "Stay there until you can control your body little boy!"

I sat on the floor, next to the bed and watched as my wife went down on him. I was angry and embarrassed that I had been caught and that I couldn't touch my wife.

Two hours later, Philip could no longer keep it up. I thought, 'I wish I could go that long.'

After I cleaned him up, he rolled off the bed and went to take a shower.

Cali rolled on to her back and spread her legs. She took two fingers and spread open her pussy lips. I saw the wetness of Peter's cum shining there and my dick wanted to rise again.

Using all of my energy, I forced it back down. I crawled onto the bed with Cali's permission and dipped my tongue into those aromatic juices and a shiver ran through me.

I could barely catch my breath; I was so excited. Most of my strength went to keeping my dick soft.

Cali's hips slid up and down as my tongue licked at the salty cum in her pussy. Her fingers forced me deeper and deeper into the juices there. I exploded on the sheets and prayed that she would forgive me.

When she decided that I had sufficiently cleaned her, she rolled off the bed and joined Philip in the shower.

Left there in the aftermath of their coupling, I masturbated quickly and when my seed spewed all over the sheets, I licked them up along with some of Philip's and Cali's juices.

Then I stripped the bed and took the sheets to wash. Pulling clean sheets out of the closet, I remade the bed before they finished their showers.

Peter patted me on the head as he exited the shower. "You did good little boy. I think Cali will enjoy having you to clean her up. And look at this, you even made the bed."

"Thank you, Master Philip," I groveled before him.

Cali stepped out of the shower and I ran to give her a towel. She patted me on the head and said, "Good boy James."

Wrapping the towel around her she went to the bedroom and began to dress. "James, please see Philip out."

"Yes Mama!" I replied excited to be done with him.

Philip patted me on the head as he left. "Glad you came home man; she missed you," he said and shook my hand.

The next day Cali started planning the party. She had lists of people that she wanted to invite. But she didn't want too many people there either. Definitely her fellow Dommes had to be there. Some of their Bulls and she just had to invite some of my co-workers; the ones she was cozy with.

Thinking of this embarrassed me. I could just imagine what the real thing would be like.

Cali took me shopping. She wanted me to be dressed like a "good cucky boy." She brought me some leather shorts and a mesh T-shirt. She added to this a leash, gold with black studs on the collar.

The shorts had a zipper in both the front and back. So that the Bulls could use me should they have a notion to. "You will be one of their favorite bitches I'm sure," Cali laughed.

It was the big night. I was nervous. Cali placed me in chastity and made sure I looked just he way she wanted. Then she put my leash on and led me to the party.

When I walked in, I was shocked at the number of people there. I had no idea how many friends she had been talking about before that moment.

The first to approach was a tall black man. He was actually very good looking. He kissed Cali and then yanked on my chain. "You got'ya a new cucky there Ms Cali?"

"Actually, Henry, this is my husband. He's just returned from a long trip. So now I have to train him."

"Well, Ms Cali, I'd be glad to break him in for ya!" Henry smiled at me and grabbed his crouch.

A trickle of sweat ran down my brow. My dick shrunk to its smallest size. "Nice to meet you Master Henry!" I said after Cali introduced us. "I'd love to assist you as you please my Mistress, sir.

Cali had given me much more instruction than Monica had ever dreamed of. She was much more strict and malevolent than Monica too. She kept me in line at all times.

She handed my chain to Henry and said, "You want to yank him for a while?"

"Yes, Misses, I would love to yank him a while; should I also introduce him around?"

"Please do, teach him a few things while you're at it." She turned and a grin crossed her face. I followed her glance and there was Jacob, a guy from my office. I could see his dick pushing against the fabric of his pants. I was red with anger but kept my mouth quiet for fear of Henry.

I tried to keep an eye on here and Jacob. The first thing he did was grab her tit and pull it out of her low cut dress. Then he sucked her nipple. Her hand slipped into his pants and I saw the fingers as they wrapped themselves around his large member.

Henry pulled on my chain and led me across the room where two guys were talking.

"Hey Tony, Justin! You'll never guess who this is!" he said as we approached.

"You're right Henry, who is he?" One of them asked.

"This here's Lady Cali's husband. You know the one who disappeared?"

"Oh really, and she let you come back home? Aren't you a lucky limp dick!"

"Good one Tony! We'll call him that the rest of the night," said the one who must have been Justin.

"Oh, look at this, a glory zipper in the back of his shorts! Let's go find a dark corner." Tony laughed and took my chain from Henry.

He pulled me across the room laughing and when they found an area that was sparsely populated they gathered around me. Henry held me while one of the other two unzipped my ass.

Then Justin held my shoulders and head while one of the other two put some lube on my ass. Then Justin bent me in half and one of the two men stuck his prick into my butt.

It stung and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Whoever was butt fucking me was large. I guessed it was Henry.

While they were taking advantage of me from behind, Justin released his zipper and pulled out a good nine-inch cock and rubbed it across my lips. "Open up you pussy. I want you to suck a real man's cock!"

I tried to clinch my jaw and prevent him from forcing his choad into my mouth. But one of the others heard what was going on and helped pry my jaw open enough to slip in the pipe.

"Now be a good little by and swallow me!"

His pubic area smashed into my face as someone else's dick assaulted my ass. Both pricks were wide and long. Then one of them grabbed my balls and squeezed. "Come on baby, spill that useless seed all over the floor."

"Oh yeah, suck me good... I'm gonna cum in your mouth until it overflows and runs down your pretty new shirt. Mistress will surely punish you when you go home with a dirty shirt on."

It seemed that the two men spewed at the same time. My knees became weak and I slipped a little from the position I had been held in. I had cum running down my legs and on my chest.

I was defenseless. Then I heard Cali's voice. "There you are James, I see you've been getting to know some of my friends. I'm glad you're getting along so well.

She patted my bare but and stuck a finger into my sore ass. "You're a really good bitch, aren't you baby?"

"Yes, Mistress! I aim to please you always!" I whispered.

"Okay boy, thanks for taking care of my husband tonight. I think I'm going to get us a drink and then take him home. We've had a wonderful time tonight and we're glad all of you were here to welcome him back home."

"Also I expect each and everyone of you to come over and please my Lady real soon," I said as politely as I could.

Cali drove home; I was in no condition to do so.

"Well, James you made friends easily. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes Mistress Cali, I did and I am glad that you brought me along to take care of your friends. I look forward to submitting to them time and time again.

"I'm glad you had a good time and I do hope you really liked my friends, because they will be around... often," Cali said as she scooted next to me in bed and grabbed my sore dick in her long fingers. She squeezed tightly and a drop of cum slipped out.

"Guess I had better milk you tomorrow and put you back in chastity. Keep you a good boy that way, won't we?"

"Yes, Mistress, as you wish," I whispered as I slid my arm around her waist and cuddled close to her tush and my dick grew hard once again.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers