Son & Dad Sharing

Story Info
Guy stumbles over a hot Japanese chick and falls for her.
2.9k words
4.18
48.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the hell is that," was my first thought when getting a glimpse of one of the cutest and at the same time sexiest girls, I've ever laid my greedy eyes on, while she vanished into the bathroom? I only saw her for some seconds in very dim light but the image of her appearance, a rare breed after all, burned itself deep into my brain.

What was going on here?

It was four o'clock in the morning I had just come home from a friend's birthday party. Agreed I was a bit drunk but not that much to hallucinate. No this girl was very real. I was suddenly stark awake and inside my foggy mind the screws and bolts had finally begun their dutiful job.

A few years ago my mom had left. She had met some never stopped talking, bragging and much younger Latin lover stud and fallen for him. One day my parents seemed the perfect couple, the next she had packed her stuff and was up, up and away. It had been a real shock for the whole family and especially my father who had never expected a thing. After the initial shock he first got angry and after a few weeks he started to miss her so much it was hurting even me to see him fade away.

There is this saying that real love can accept everything and my dad at one point had realized that no matter what she had done and still did, he loved her more than anything. But it didn't help, he begged and cried but she played it cool. Obviously that stud was more desiring for her. When the worst was over I persuaded my dad to sell everything and move in with me. I had my own little suburban house but with 31 still no family to support since I was more working on my career instead on the real valuable things in life. At last he accepted and took the upper floor while I staid on the ground.

Over the next couple of month he began to change. He became less emotional his face often was unmoving like a rock he kept silent and when I talked with him he just answered that he was alright and that he doesn't care about "her" anymore. He started to go out alone, something he had never done in his whole life and one day he had brought another woman into my house. I met her at breakfast she was slightly younger than him, in her late fifties and obviously married as the ring on her finger showed. She was not in the slightest way shy around me and I hated her from the moment I saw her.

Luckily it turned out to be a short term fling. From then on my dad brought other women into his bed quite frequently, most looked cheap and were rather aged and some younger ones looked like outworn whores. Also my dad started to rent out porn DVDs and as I soon noticed loved the ones with older men doing much younger girls the best. To my own surprise I had to admit that they turned me on a lot, too.

About two years ago my dad suddenly stopped bringing females home instead he stayed out for the whole night and sometimes even vanished for some days. When I asked he just smiled sheepishly and was murmuring something about "fresh pussy".

I was worried often since I had the feeling that he may do something foolish. Now, just a few weeks ago he came up to me and told me that he had to declare something important. He had found new love but no matter how strong I pushed he wouldn't tell me anything about that matter for the time being. He just brushed off all my questions and sniggered: "You'll see ..."

"Fresh pussy," did he really date such young women as the one I'd just seen? Okay he sort of had turned into a dirty old bastard who only cared of whom to lay next. But this girl seemed out of bounds. I had gotten a perfect, though short view, at her backside, long and straight black hair, bronze coloured skin, a fantastical curved figure with small waist, a wonderfully shaped ass and slender thighs. I had even been able to see the sides of her certainly impressive globes since they jutted out prominently on her flanks.

She couldn't have been much older than 20, probably 25. And why the hell was she using my downstairs bathroom anyways? The artificial anger actually was meant to tame my very excited rising little man. In fact I was rather happy that she was using my bathroom. I stood there frozen for a very long time not able to act and before my mind had settled down the door opened again and for some seconds I could only see her outline bathed in the lavatories neon light before she shut it off. For the first time this wondrous creature became aware of me. We faced each other speechless for only a second that seemed to last forever.

I drank in the sight of her perfect body. She had a soft almost a bit round face, slant eyes, full lips and a tiny round nose, she no doubt was Asian but I couldn't at all tell from which region, my eyes wandered lower over her indeed marvellous huge, for such a tiny frame, very round melons, neither too small nor too big aureoles with erect pointing nipples, lower down a well trained flat belly containing a small golden ring at her button and finally looked directly at an absolutely bald shaved cunt with long prodding and completely wet glistening labia's between her slim legs. I was gaping openly absolutely flabbergasted. She didn't do anything at all to hide her precious assets but finally smiled.

"Good morning," and than she walked straight across the spot I had been standing for the last couple of minutes and emerged up the stairs. I stared after her seeing her beautiful ass wiggle out of sight and a few seconds later heard the door to my father's bedroom shut close.

Hell, she must be a whore, were my next thoughts: No way, my dad is humping this girl for free! I've never ever been desperate enough to even consider hooking up with a whore but the whole rest of the night I just had to think about her. In the end, before falling into a disturbed slumber, I had made up my mind my dad just HAD to give me her contact information. I wanted her badly the more when I kept waking up hearing her hushed yet rather noisy cries of pure pleasure once in while. How often were they going to do it?

When I after all woke up about noon I had an aching erection. Even a cold shower didn't help but I was not in the mood to relief myself, I needed some real pussy. I was preparing some lunch when my horny old man marched stiffly into the kitchen. He winked at me and sat down at the table. I continued my work ignoring him for some time until he, all of a sudden spoke up: "You've met the Japanese cutie I've been dating for the last couple of weeks finally, I presume".

I froze.

"She told me you had a good look at her last night."

I slowly turned around: "You are dating her? She is no hooker," I blurted out without thinking.

"No, acts like one, though, doesn't she? Not at all modest my little lotus flower," he giggled.

I was dumbstruck, shocked and also disappointed, I would not lay her. After I came into realization that my own almost 60 year old father was possibly dating one of the hottest chicks on earth I sat down looking seriously into his eyes.

"You want to know how me old bone was able to hook up with a piece of ass like hers, eh?" He giggled again.

"Took lots of time and even more of sheer dumb luck," he paused, when I didn't say anything my dad continued: "About two years back, you know when all of a sudden I stopped bringing home these old wenches, this was because I've met a wonderful woman! Bad luck for me she was married and even though she felt lonely since her man was working so hard wouldn't let me in her bed. Anyways, we became good friends; I even at one point met her family first off her husband and her daughter Kaede. You wonder why I didn't continue to get into her panties, because she was an absolutely amazing person whose friendship I worshipped more than some cheap fuck. I spent a lot of time with her whole bunch, was there when their daughter graduated from high-school and partying with them when her husband got a promotion or any of them had a birthday. I even learned their language a bit. Not easy for a man my age I can promise."

"Anyways, Kaede had just started college when, about half a year ago, her dad got another promotion and they had to go back to Japan. Their daughter stayed here to continue her studies. She had to move into a dorm, though. My friend and her husband, before they went off, made me promise to have an eye on her and I of course promised I would always be there if she needed me and look after her."

I again couldn't stop myself: "Guess you did that pretty well!"

Luckily my dad ignored my sarcastic remark and went on: "Unhappily it didn't go well for them in Japan, at all. It was a real shock but her fathers company was involved in some financial scandal and went bankrupt all of a sudden. Without her now unemployed father being able to pay for her living and studies Kaede was supposed to return to her homeland, too. I felt so bad for her and jumped in. I talked to her parents and we agreed that I would only as a loan, recompense for all she needed until they would be able to pay me back. Since I started paying for all her stuff Kaede and I met about once a week so I could give her some cash. We usually had dinner together and ... well, became real fond of each other. We talked about a lot of things and after she'd really opened up to me even the talk about boys and sex wasn't taboo for us."

"And I can tell ya she has tons of experience even though she's barely 20. Started dating guys when she was only 12, first sex with 13, lots of fooling around and one boyfriend came after the next. Of course her parents never knew. In high-school she had been the exotic darling every boy has been hitting on. Not much different in college. Her longest 'serious' relationship had lasted just two months and had ended abrupt when the guy caught her making out with another one. Pretty wild chick, eh?" My father stared into the distance, his eyes had become glassy.

The lunch had been totally forgotten, I was just sitting opposite to my old man and stared at him bursting with curiosity. Since he didn't give any sign that he would continue I interrupted his dreamy thoughts: "That explains a lot of things but not how YOU got to shag her!"

Dad nodded silently. "Right, three weeks ago, she'd broken off with her latest trophy, a guy she'd considered to be truly in love with once again. Real handsome and nice kid that one. But this time it was him who dumped her since he'd learned about her past and what kind of slut she used to be. He couldn't take it since she was his first and he was all romantic and such, jealousy was just too much for him to bear. She came to me and cried her little heart out and I, as always, was there to give her comfort. I visited her every day to be there for her and ... well finally, the devil in me took over."

"We were sitting on the bed, the only space available. I had my arm around her shoulders and she at some point rested her head against my chest. I didn't want to but my other hand was gently caressing her thighs and suddenly I had very un-fatherly feelings in my groins. Without really thinking about it I slipped my hand under her miniskirt, softly stroking upwards between her thighs until I suddenly had reached her pubis touching it only ever so lightly. At that moment she looked up at me with her lovely slant eyes and smiled. She parted her legs further giving me a good signal that my hand was welcome. Carefully and very slowly I began to rub over her barely covered mound and she closed her eyes and sank backwards onto the sheets. She just lay motionless and enjoyed my attentions. I slipped my hand under her panties covering her complete pussy with my palm for a good while before sliding my index and middle finger right into her little hole. And I must say she is really, really tight down there, a vice is nothing especially when you fuck her."

"But let me continue. Kaede had closed her eyes and was breathing slightly. My thumb started to work on her clit and my fingers inside her freshly shaven pussy pumped in and out faster and more severe. She jerked her hips against my hand, now lowly moaning. I couldn't stand it any longer. I knelt down between her slender legs, pushed her skirt up the rest of the way and peeled off the tiniest thong I've ever seen. My head went right between her thighs and my nostrils flared inhaling her fresh yet musky scent. I buried my nose deep inside her young cunt and licked for all I was worth. My hands reached up, under her navel free top cupping the braless mounds of her tender full globes. For an Asian she has really big ones certainly got them from her mother who is even a bit more developed there. I grabbed as much of them as I could and kneaded them steady. My furious tongue flipping in circles over her little love button like mad, her hips jerking violently and my fingers were twisting her perk nipples, now. I almost creamed my own pants when Kaede suddenly with a howling shriek, her body stiffening, came like there was no tomorrow. I was sure the whole dormitory had heard her."

"I just sat there for a while admiring her gaping cunt and letting her rest. After she had back some breath she got on her elbows and gazed down to me with such a lovely expression I will never forget."

"Then she said in a very anticipating voice: 'You must be very horny, too. Get him out and fuck me, please.' I instantly got to my feet, threw off my trousers and went on top of her pushing right into her wet and ready hole. I rammed inside her furiously and got out of breath soon so I needed to slow it down. She then just wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her. Our eyes locked for a second and we embraced in the warmest most sensual kiss I can remember. Our tongues were exploring each others cavern, my cock slowly slid in and out her most precious place. When we finally broke the kiss I was almost there. She could sense this somehow and just told me to pull out before I would cum. I got my slippery cock out and she sat up, carefully taking it in one hand and guiding it at her mouth. Her velvet lips felt so wonderful when they wrapped around my shaft and I by no means was able to hold on any longer. Spurt after spurt shot right into her throat. I hadn't cum like that in many years and she just swallowed everything."

My father's story had made me really excited once again. I was speechless just taking in his words and as unbelievable as his story sounded I couldn't but admire the old man. He finished his tale briefly describing how they after that had met daily and fucked each others brains out again and again. He ended however by simply stating that they both had decided that she should move out of dorm and move in with us. I couldn't believe my ears. Was he kidding? As much as I've heard she was fucking any male around college who could get it up.

"And that," was his lasts words: "Is the reason she now will remain my girlfriend. Cause I can give her the comfort and romance she needs and at the same time let her fool around with any guy she wants. Of course," he added after a brief pause: "She eventually will find a younger guy she wants to be with but until then I'll enjoy my life to the fullest."

'And hopefully won't get a heart attack because she is sucking you out to much,' I was wildly thinking.