Son and Mum Fix It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were griping her tight arse, using it as a lever to slam into her harder. I was breathing as hard as I could in an effort not to pass out.

Mum squealed and her pussy clamped down on my cock. I had heard that squeal enough times to know she was cumming. I couldn't take the extra pressure and started to cum in mum's pussy.

I grunted with every thrust, my cum shooting deep into her again and again. I was emptying my balls into my mum, the very thought was making me cum harder than I ever had before. I wondered if she could feel the individual squirts of cum or if she just felt my cock pulsing.

Mum fell limp against me, breathing hard. I could feel her slightly sweaty skin resting against mine. She relaxed her hips on my softening cock and moved her face to mine. She sucked on my lips before slipping her tongue inside my mouth. I kissed her back, but she pulled back from the kiss and wiggled out of the access hole. I quickly followed. She grabbed her tools out of the hole and closed the door on the hub.

"Now I just have to turn on the power and we are good again."

She was still kneeling as she started to put her tools away in their proper places, she was anal about that. She leant down onto her hands and knees to put a screwdriver away and by habit pushed her arse out. The split in her yoga pants opened up and I could see her drenched pussy and winking rosebud.

I hardened immediately and shuffled over to kneel behind her. Mum heard me move, but before she could turn around I pushed my hard cock back into her pussy. I groaned in pleasure.

She gasped and then laughed. I started thrusting hard into her straight away and she was bouncing her arse back into my thrusts. Her arse jiggled perfectly with each impact.

The fact she was wearing clothes made it even hotter for me. I loved the feel of her bare skin, but with clothes it seemed kinda kinky. It only made me harder.

I loved watching my cock fuck in and out of her pussy while her perfect arse framed the picture.

"If you aren't careful you'll fill me up with your cum. You are lucky I got my tubes tied years ago."

I only grunted in reply as I fucked her hard and deep. I bent over to my hands and knees, laying on top of her as I moved one hand down to rub at her pussy. She cooed in pleasure.

"Now you are learning, but I want a good hard fuck."

I straightened back up, grabbed her hips and pulled her hard onto my cock again and again. My pleasure was building fast despite having cum already cum twice. Mum was moaning loudly as I pounded into her again and again. I had to hold out until I heard the squeal.

I took my right hand off her hip and dragged my fingers up her inner thighs. When I got near her pussy they were covered in her juices. I rubbed my wet index finger on her rosebud and pushed it all inside in one go.

Mum squealed and once again her pussy crushing my cock in orgasm put me over of the edge. I shoved my cock in deep and held it there as mum's pussy pulsed around my hard member. While my cum pulsed through my dick into mum.

I groaned deeply and grinned as I looked down at mum. She was moaning softly as she came down from her own orgasm.

I could get used to this.

Mum wiggled her arse as she pulled her hips away from me, my soft cock falling from her pussy. She looked back at me with a glint in her eye.

"Are you going to allow me to turn the power back on without filling me up with your cream again? Or does the sight of my pussy through my pants make you hard again?"

I wasn't going to get hard again in a hurry, I was already tired from the frantic pace I had fucked mum.

Mum pushed her arse back until her cheeks spread wide, then used one hand to pull one cheek wider. She rested her shoulders on the floor while still looking back at me. She reached a hand underneath and started to rub and play with her pussy.

"Are you going to shove your hard cock into your mum again?"

I started to get hard and moved behind mum. I shoved my face into her pussy and sucked on her lips and clit, not caring that I was tasting my own cum. By the time I was fully hard and ready to go mum was begging for my cock.

"Come on honey, you have to listen to your mum and she says fuck her and fill her."

I slowly eased my cock into mum's pussy, teasing her until I was fully in. I sighed contentedly and slowly started to ease my self in and out of her pussy. Mum moaned and looked back at me, her flushed face was so sexy. I moved until my face reached hers and started kissing her.

I knew I wouldn't be leaving home any time soon. What with this current economical climate I couldn't afford to leave home.

I had to stay at home with mum and look after her needs. She wouldn't be getting lonely or brooding over dad while I was here.

12