Son & Nudist Mom Fuck Like Crazy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

My god! it must of been a gargantuan, monster when fully erect I thought quietly to myself as I then watched Jimmy flex an enormous, right bicep, as his black cock suddennly started to get excited, rising up like a giant redwood.

"Wow! Jimmy!" My Mother said very turned on as she watched Jimmy's bicep and cock rise up higher and higher.

"Jesus!" My mother exclaimed excitedly as Jimmy's bicep and dong hit full tilt as she excitedly felt both of them up with her hands.

Jimmy had such a massive hard-on, his cock looked like it was almost glued to his belly.

I knew my mother was one sexy, horny lady and loved good-looking muscular guys and I wasn't jealous in the least over this, as I then told my mother and Jimmy that I had always wanted to learn to wind-surf.

As soon as I said this my mother gave me a big hug, crushing her enormous, bare breasts into my chest making my cock grow even harder. As Jimmy tossed his head back laughing, making his huge chest muscles go up and down.

The three of us then got boards and went into the warm, waveless lagoon.

We had great fun learning to wind surf even though my mother and I kept falling off our boards, making Jimmy laugh uncontrollably.

After awhile of wind surfing I felt like relaxing on the beach and asked my mother if she wanted to join me. My mother, Boom-boom said she was having too much fun yet, so I left her in her teacher Jimmy's capable hands.

I then found myself a nice warm spot on the sand as I fell sound asleep on the beach. I awoke about two hours later to the sensation of Boom-boom's very voluptous body laying on top of my back.

Boom-boom leaned over me some more so her mammoth tits really pressed against my back, causing my cock to stir.

She then started to tease my left ear by biting it softly with her mouth and licking it with her tongue, as she then started kissing me on the side of my face and neck.

Boom-Booms breath smelled of alcohol, and she was being extremely playful. I could tell by her coy mischievous smile that she had been up to something.

Boom-boom then whispered in my ear.

"Guess where I have been sweetie?" she asked.

Before I could answer she continued.

"I have been on a secluded beach, lying on the sand with Jimmy's gargantuan,very erect, ebony cock, pumping my pussy, having orgasm after orgasm."

"Wow! son, Jimmy really stretched my pussy wide with that monster dong of his and you should of seen your super-stacked, mama suck his mighty black cock off. I made him orgasm to kingdome come!!" she said with plenty of relish.

"I even treated him to a fabulous titty-fuck with the gigantic boobs that I have!" she continued on with joy.

Far from being jealous or angry, I got real turned on as Boom-boom told me how she screwed her brains out non-stop for the two hours while I was fast asleep on the beach.

She then put my hand on her succulent cunt so I could feel the still warm cum in her. This got me even hornier because this was physical proof that she really did what she told me.

Plus I really was not surprised because the last thing I saw before I fell asleep was my mother and Jimmy on the same wind-sailing board with Jimmy's horse sized dong fully erect and as hard as the proverbial rock.

I knew he would probably want to fuck my mother eventually and since Jimmy was such a nice guy why not let him?

"I hope you are not angry at me son. I did not think you would mind because of that entry I read in your diary." she said.

My mother, Boom-boom had obviously read the entry in my diary that I had written recently about how I often fantasize about her having sex with another muscular, well hung man.

I then rolled over in the sand to reveal to my mother my enormous erection, and when I smiled at her she realized that I wasn't mad in the least.

I tell you I was so horny I just had to fuck my mother brains out as we then practically ran back to our room, where we laid on our bed as I started sucking on her mighty right breast while my hand teased her vagina.

As soon as I felt her love juices flowing I stood at the foot of the bed, grabbed her fabulousy, curvy butt-cheeks in my hands and drove my dick fully into her.

Boom-boom let out a cry.

"Ohh! fuck me son."

"Fuck me!"

As her gigantic tits jiggled and wobbled, I kept banging away inside of her.

"That's it baby! Harder baby! Harder! Yes! Baby! Yesss! she groaned in pleasure as I rammed into her with even more force than before.

I then took a deep breath and rammed my mother's pussy really hard as we both exploded wildly together in explosive orgasm.

I then turned my mother over and fucked her from behind with the same amount of fury as before. And just when I told her I was going to come mightily inside of her Boom-boom repositioned herself by taking my dick and putting it right between her massive tits, as the pillowy softness of her gigantic bosom around my cock was just too much to take, as I spewed huge, gobs and gobs of thick, gooey, spunk all over her chest.

"Wow! baby! You sure had a lot of spunk to give me didn't you?" she giggled as I nodded my head and laughed as I watched my mother wash all my spunk over her massive chest.

After all the fucking, my mother and I cuddled under the covers together as she told me all the details about her fuck with Jimmy Rider.

When my mother was telling me the story we were both getting really horny again as her big clit and nipples along with my enormous cock became very erect, pointing straight up towards the ceiling.

Even if my mother,Boom-boom wasn't telling me the sexy story my cock would of quickly turned to rock anyway, cuddled nude with her voluptous body in bed like this!

My mother then told me that as soon as she lost all her weight and suddennly turned into the gorgeous, enormous titted, blonde bombshell that you see now she went to a clothing store and soon came out of the dressing room wearing a hot, yellow spandex mini-skirt with "fuck me" sandal high heeled shoes on her feet with no bra or panties on underneath.

Boom-booms, round, tits overflowed out of her mini-skirt. Her nipples were excitedly erect, ready for all the action that she was sure would happen later on that night!

I think I will take it." My mother said to the twenty years old female clothing clerk, who couldn't attract flies with the face and body that she had even though she was still very young.

"Wow! You look so nice in that!" The female clerk said, eyes bugging out in lust over Boom-booms fantastic physique, because she was a lesbian and Boom-boom was the best piece of ass that she had seen in a very long time in her clothing department.

This female clerk had many beautiful girls walk into her clothing department before but none as beautiful as Boom-boom.

"Thanks. I am in a hurry. Can I pay for this now and wear it out the door?" Boom-boom asked sweetly.

"You sure can miss." The lady replied, secretly wishing that Boom-boom could come home with her and get nude and doggy style for her on her bed, as she put on her enormous strap on dildo and fuck this gorgeous,blonde, bitch with the most humongous pair of round bazookas and the most curvaceous body that you have ever seen in your life right up the fucking ass!

As soon as Boom-boom left the clothing store she went to see the Chippendale Dancers perform because she always loved them and never got the chance to see them.

Boom-boom loved watching them perform. All that muscular beefcake dancing suggestively right in front of her,their enormous cocks bulging in their teeniest of thongs.

And before the night was over some of the Chippendale dancers were performing greatly in bed for her as well, as she later slept with two, enormously, muscular Chippendale Dancers at the sametime, as they fucked her every which way, even double penetrating her, with one muscular stud furiously banging away in her pussy as another muscular stud furiously banged away in her ass!

My mother then went on to say that the pleasure of two men fucking her at the sametime in both her tight holes was so pleasurable she soon passed out.

When my mother woke up she told the two hunks that the sex with them was so pleasurable and that she was ready for seconds, as the two men switched positions with each other and did the samething again!

My mother told me that all women should experience this kind of pleasure before they died, as she then looked at me and smiled.

"Tommy, I love you, you know that I do but I would love to re-live that moment that I had long ago with those two studs fucking me at the sametime." she said.

"I would love to oblige mother but I don't know where those two studs are now!" I joked making her laugh too.

"Forget about those two son. I was thinking that I could do it with you and Jimmy instead? If you and Jimmy can do this for me it will really make our Bahamas vacation together last a lifetime in my mind!" she said with joy.

I loved my mother and I knew that she loved me as well as I readily agreed to her wishes.

The next night my mother, Boom-boom and I met up with Jimmy at a nudist restaurant, as we all sat together at the table, as my mother told Jimmy what she wanted to do with us both.

Jimmy then looked at me and asked me if I was ok with this and I told him it was ok as long as I was involved this time.

"Deal!" Jimmy smiled happily as we enjoyed our delicious dinner together.

After dinner my mother suggested that she would first like to dance with both of us on the dance floor at the sametime, because she loved to dance and thought this was a great way to turn us both on before we all had sex together, as we readily agreed to her wishes.

On the dance floor my mother shook her ass literally to the ground, gyrating it in every direction possible, showing off her fabulous dance moves.

She knew we liked her dancing because both of our cocks were harder then concrete!

Now let me tell you that I have a huge, fucking cock but Jimmy's mammoth, horse sized dong fully erect boggled the mind! Jimmy's cock was already enormous and still growing in total excitement over my mothers sexy dancing.

Even though my mom was years older than us we could not keep up with her vigorous, dancing on the dance floor. My mom was something else!

After my mom shook her butt off and our dicks couldn't be any harder,along with some other male cocks who were watching her dance on the dance floor, we all went up to where my mother and I were staying.

Jimmy's very erect, monster dong and my enormous, dong followed my mothers sweet swaying butt-cheeks all the way up to our room, As I could not help giving that fantastic ass of hers a playful pat as she moaned pleasurably.

As soon as we got to the room I set my camcorder on a tripod to film the whole event.

I wanted to make some sexy home movies over our hot time in the Bahamas as I turned the camcorder on play and jumped naked into bed with my mother and Jimmy.

Jimmy and I quickly roamed our hands all over my mothers supremely, voluptous body as she was passionately kissing us in turn.

My mother was really in her element. She love making love to two hunky black and white lovers at the sametime and we loved making love to her in return.

Wow! could my mother really make love, once her lips hit mine It felt like lightening hit me as I almost exploded in orgasm on the spot.

Boom-boom gasped in excitement looking at both of our enormous cocks as she quickly got doggy style as I started to ram her sweet pussy and Jimmy started to ram her ass.

Jimmy's horse sized dong grew amazingly, still larger just before he started to ram my mothers bunghole, and so much so that my mother had to really spread her ass-cheeks wide with both of her hands just to accomodate his enormous, cock.

When Jimmy's monster, black cock was all the way inside my mother's hole she groaned in great pleasure.

"Ohhh! god! boys! fuck me! fuck me!" Boom-boom cried as I continued to bang her pussy ferociously and Jimmy continued to bang her ass with an equal amount of force.

"OOHH! god boys! I'm coming I'm coming!" she cried.

Boom-booms, awesomely, stacked body then stiffenned and rocked wildly as she came in multiple, explosive orgasms.

My mother wild rocking caused her ass to buck into my dick so hard I instantly exploded into her while Jimmy kept banging away.

Jimmy then said he was just about to cum as my mother, then took his cock out of her ass and put it right at her mouth.

"Come in my fucking mouth baby!" my mother said with great joy as Jimmy groaned and flooded my mom's mouth with so much cum she could not possibly swallow it all.

Boom-boom then began to suck off my cock as Jimmy then started to ram her pussy as we went at it that way for awhile.

My mother, Boom-boom was such a great cock sucker I came soon wildly into her, flooding her mouth once more with great amounts of cum. Boom-boom was so excited seeing me come so wildly she came wildly too as her pussy bucked hard into Jimmy's dick making him join us in mighty orgasm, as we all shuddered greatly together in mind-blowing orgasm.

Boom-boom then sucked Jimmy's monster cock to full erection again as she then told the awesomely, muscular Jimmy to sit down on a chair nearby and told me to follow.

As soon as Jimmy sat his body on the chair with his huge cock pointing towards the heavens...

Whammo! Boom-boom sat her fantastic, shapely ass right on top of Jimmy's horse sized dong, almost making him cum on the spot, as she faced me legs wide open.

"Jimmy, Bang my ass with all that you got!" she commanded.

"Lick my cunt baby!" she said to me as we started to do just that.

"Yesss! Guys! yesss! Really Lick my pussy son, and fuck me hard Jimmy!" My mother continued moaning as Jimmy and I feverishly did what she commanded.

My beautiful mother was hopping up and down like a thousand dollar a night whore, as I then stopped licking and put two fingers inside her sweet pussy."

"Sweet bliss ma!" I said as I put two fingers slowly deeper and deeper inside her pussy as she exploded in many earth shattering orgasms, her massive cum coming all over my hands.

I then heard Jimmy groan as he came just as mightily inside of her.

My mother then spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers.

"Come on boys. I want both of your rock, throbbing monsters to fuck my pussy silly at the sametime!" she cried as Jimmy and I immedietly put our cocks into her warm pussy,stretching it extremely wide, as we then started to bang away.

"Harder boys! Harder! Fuck me! Yess! My darlings! Yesss!" Boom-boom moaned as her whole body convulsed as she experienced in one mammoth orgasm after another!

My mother's body was rocking so mightily, and she was coming so enormously, Her cum pouring down both of our cocks, that it made Jimmy and I come mightily too, as we all shuddered together in earth shattering orgasms.

After this fuck session we all lay exhausted on the bed in each others arms for awhile as I then turned off the camcorder as we all took a shower together.

We were so horny we all fucked again in the shower before washing our spectacular bodies off with plenty of soap. After the shower we watched our home made sex tape on the VCR which made us very horny again.

My mother, Boom-boom, Jimmy and I then walked back to Jimmy's room as my mother gave Jimmy a fabulous, final going away present by fucking him in every position possible, all over his fucking bed while I happily camcorded the whole event.

After this, Jimmy was so appreciative to us and we were of him, as we said our goodbyes. Jimmy invited us, especially my mother, if you come down to the Bahamas again, look me up.

I told Jimmy that we probably would but it would be awhile since I wanted to enjoy my mother all to myself for awhile, as Jimmy understood as we left.

When Jimmy was gone and we started to walk back to our room again, Boom-boom suddennly jumped into my arms with me holding her up off of her feet like she was a baby.

"I just wanted to thank you son, for making my dream come true in the Bahamas by giving me the chance to have two, muscular studs fuck me at once." she gushed.

"Don't mention it mom. We will definetly do it again sometime." I replied smiling.

"That's great son, but like you said you would like to enjoy me all to yourself for awhile and I feel the same way." Boom-boom replied smiling.

"And I just wanted to say Jimmy is good at making love but you are better and I wouldn't trade you for the world lover." Boom-boom replied.

"Thanks Boom-boom, I wouldn't trade you for the world either mother.' I replied.

"I love you Mother."

"I love you more son." My mother replied as we started to kiss passionately, as I still held my mother up off her feet, cradling her in my powerful arms.

"Hey! what are we waiting for son, Let's go to our room and fuck some more because we still have a lot of time in the Bahamas to go yet and I want to make some more sexy videos with us!" Boom-boom cried as I immedietly ran to our room carrying my mom all the way, as I then set up our camcorder and we did just that, making many more sexy Bahama memories for us both.

In the coming days My mother, Boom-boom and I had a joyous time in the Bahamas,snorkeling, wind surfing, meeting new people, seeing the sights, eating at fine restaurants and discovering ourselves again...along with plenty of fucking of course.

But this time all the fucking was just between us!

Finally the day came when we had to leave as we packed our bags and boarded the plane. When our plane was leaving the Bahamas towards home I turned to my mother telling her that I loved her so much and couldn't leave her to go back to my college so I decided to attend a local college to be with her always.

My mother,Boom-boom smiled joyously at what I had said to her as we began to kiss passionately.

So that's the way it went. I stayed home with my mother, Boom-boom, and attended a local college, even becoming a part time photographer of my mothers fabulous, nude, physique while I was still going to school.

While Boom-boom soon became a millionaire through her nude modelling, and string of best-selling porno movies.

My mother even arriving buck naked on a huge, white, stallion to one of her XXX rated movie premieres,with her enormous tits jiggling like crazy everywhere, as throngs upon throngs of her fans went completely wild!

My mother Boom-boom and I loved the way everything worked out in our lives and we wouldn't have it any other way!

Now Boom-boom can't wait to walk out of her house totally in the nude, because she knows that many, many people who are male and female look forward to that ulta sexy/exceptionally tasty/eyes bugging/mind-boggling/pants stiffenning/Pussy exploding/cock exploding/ physique of hers that never fails to deliver the goods to people.

Now when my mother, Boom-boom walks down the street totally in the buff,something that she still does everyday,everyone knows her by name and they just don't come to stare, but come for her autograph, as well as just plain cum!

When Boom-boom, sexily struts down the street she knows what people are secretly thinking about her.

Good morning sir, Wow! I see that your UP bright and early for me, judging by that full erection you have in your pajama pants. Did you wake up this early to see me strut and hoping for a good morning fuck? I know that you want me baby!

Good afternoon sir, Would you like to fuck me today? You do? In the ass? How wicked is that? I am sure your jealous wife glaring angrily at you will have something to say about that. Boy! are you going to get it when you get home mister!

Hey! old lady, What? What's that? You want to camcord me, posing sexy and nude with your horny,old husband for a series of sexy, nude beach pictures, as your husband even hoists me up completely off of my feet,cradling me in his arms like a baby, while his rock,throbbing monster cock is just about ready to explode in massive orgasm? As you then want a chance to feel up my voluptous body too? Wow! How kinky is that?

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers