Son & Nudist Mom Fuck Like Crazy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

Hey mister! Is that your wife over there, watching you watching me, or could I be mistaken and that both of you are really watching me and both want to go Boom-boom in your bed tonight?

Hey! How are you doing baby? I can see it in your eyes that you really wanna fuck but the only thing that your ever gonna get from me is my autograph honey!

Hey! You supposedly prim and proper schoolgirl I just saw that shudder that you gave when I strutted past you and I know I just made you damp them panties girl. WoW! are them panties wet! I look forward to seeing you cum again!

Hey, honey! Ohhh! you naughty boy! You would rather autograph your name on my bare gigantic, round Bosom signing it "Big Bens property".... then me autographing your T-shirt while your still wearing it?..... Dream on baby! I am already spoken for! Besides I don't think your pen has enough ink to fully cover my gargantuan, bosom anyway!

And so on and so forth but hey! mother you are used to it and the more famous you get the worse it will get.

So I say to you finally Mother, just have fun!Continue to Sign your autographs, while you continue to walk around nude, as you flash your Christie Brinkley golden smile at them, as you toss your mane of golden hair,stick out your whopping tits even further if thats even humanely possible, show that slim shapely waist,succulent pussy, curvy hips,fantastic ass and endless long legs, along with those great arms of yours,as you give your fans a taste of the finer things in life which is your fantastic body.

But only a taste because you will still come home every day to me.

Remember Mother whenever you walk out of the house nude it's definetly "Schwing time!"

This is your son and lover, Tommy Roberts signing off.

THE END?

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers