Son-Burnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

With the sound of slight panic in her voice, she spoke as her entire body began to tense. "What just happened? - What did you just do? What are you doing to me?"

Both her hands were clutching the air mattress and Jack watched spell bound as her areola began to constrict and raise her nipple higher.

"She panted, "Stop!"

"I'm not doing anything," he said as he held his hands out for her to see.

"It feels like your stroking me lightly with soft fur and it's, it's... Please just make it stop."

From her description, Jack knew what it was. Evidently, his mother had very sensitive nipples. The feel of the benzocane deadening the sensitive nerves made them tingle and feel fuzzy or as she described it, like soft fur was being pulled over it.

"Try and relax, the feeling will stop in just a minute, it's the cream that's making you feel like that."

She was blowing the breath out of her lungs, slowly, her lips puckered as if she was trying to whistle as she exhaled. Her grip on the air mattress was being released and the tension in her body was ebbing.

Her eyes were wide and he noticed a hint of fear in them as she asked. "Jack, please don't do the other side."

He looked into her eyes, anticipating the vision of increased fear as he lied to her. "I have to do the other side."

She took a breath in resignation as she said. "Give me a minute to recover before you do. Ok?"

"Sure Mom, but just a minute."

Jacks erection had not gone down as the feel of anticipation filled him. He wanted to see her once again on the edge of a climax and was now wondering if she would be susceptible to more stimulation.

"Yeah Ma, relax, while I get your hips and abdomen."

With more speed and less care he spread the cream on both hips, and then slowed his strokes as he began to caress the cream onto her lower belly.

He could feel his prick throb as he watched his mother's belly move up and down in flutters at his touch. He looked at her face and could tell that his caresses were being accepted as sexual stimulation by the way her eyes were closed and yet they looked like she was squinting and her brow was heavily knitted. She didn't say a word when he moved to her left breast. Only a sharp sound of "Aaa" escaped her lips as she arched her neck.

Jack couldn't help himself. Once the receptors in her nipple were numb and her pleasure was ebbing, he moved to her feet. He lifted her legs by her heals and separated them. As soon as he did, he noticed several droplets of her juices ooze out from between her swollen labia, then roll down the small cleft between her lips, and disappear from sight.

Jack shook his head. "Snap out of it," he told himself.

He brought his attention back to the true needs of his mother and began to work the cream into her toes, feet and legs, without further sexual torment to her.

When he was done, he felt physically and mentally drained. He came up to her, holding a fresh cold glass of Gator aid and said, "Drink we need to keep you well hydrated."

She looked into his eyes as she lay there naked, seeming to glow a bright orangey red except for three small white patches and two vibrant light blue eyes.

"Thank you. I feel like I just might live now. It was terrible, I felt like a steak frying on a bar-b-que pit. I could honestly feel myself cooking."

"We're not done yet. We have about two hours before the sunsets.

"Don't ask me why, I don't know, but for some reason most people start to feel worse from a sunburn after the sun goes down. You will probably begin to feel cold and unless I can get some food into you, there is a chance you could feel a queasy stomach. Some people want to have covers over them but can't stand to have anything touch their skin. Then, there is the problem with sleep. Your body needs it for one thing, but for some reason your mind will fight it. Not just because of the pain or discomfort that you feel. It's like what your mind does to you on one of those terrible restless nights.

"Ok, now we eat. Never underestimate the power of chicken soup and saltines."

"I'm not hungry, but I'll try."

"Good Mom. After we eat, it's more vinegar wash and another coat of cream. It will be straight hemorrhoid cream this time. I guess your nipples are just going to have to miss out on the other stuff." He teased her.

She blushed, though you couldn't tell.

-----

The sun had set by the time Jack had finished with the application of cream. Jack's hands were tired and sore. Despite the use of rubber gloves, he could still smell vinegar on his hands and arms.

Sam was laying there peacefully now. The second application went on a lot faster and her skin did not feel nearly as hot and was considerably more pliable. It looked to Jack that any damage to her skin would be held to a minimum.

He covered her with a sheet and began to sit in one of the kitchen chairs beside his Mom, intending to relax and recuperate when she spoke.

"Jack. My head is beginning to pound."

"Oops, I forgot to mention that post sunset malady. Hold on, I'll get you another two Advil"

After he gave her the pills and made sure she drank, he asked. "Mom? Are you going to be Ok if I go stretch out on the sofa, I'm beat."

"No Sweetie, I'll be fine. You go; I know you must be worn out after taking care of me. I'm going to try to close my eyes too. - And, Jack; Thank you."

Jack smiled and bent over and kissed her on the lips. He held his kiss and thought he felt her respond. Prudence made him pull away and say, "Get some rest Mom, I love you. Oh, I'm going to have to wake you in about two hours for another application of cream."

Jack had a precise internal clock. If he told himself to do something or wake up at a certain time, he always did. As he walked to the sofa, he told himself two hours and with self-confidence, turned off the lamp, flopped down and fell asleep before his eyelids closed.

-----

Something woke him. His internal clock hadn't gone off, he was sure of it. He held his watch in front of him. It was just twenty minutes to eleven; he still had twenty minutes to go.

"Jaaack."

He jumped up at hearing the mournful cry of his name and rushed to his mother. "What is it Mom. Are you Ok. Do you need something?"

"I can't sleep and I need to pee again."

"Ok, peeing again, is a good thing"

"Please, can you get me some sominex so I can sleep."

"No. No other medication. You've all ready had Advil, that should help."

He didn't have any trouble getting her to release her bladder this time and she didn't seem embarrassed as he spread her labia. The problem was him. He was getting an erection as he looked at his mother's clit and thought how he'd like to suck on it. It looked plump and quivering, so inviting to him.

He had to look away in order to regain self-control.

After he had emptied her bottle and washed it, he looked at his watch. Almost midnight.

"It's close enough, I'm going to apply another coat of cream then we can get four hours of uninterrupted sleep before the final application."

He noticed that her skin wasn't hot to the touch. He wasn't sure if it was his tired eyes, but her skin no longer had that red-orange look to it.

"Well, I'm done," he said. "Is there any thing you want before we turn out the lights, for the next four hours?"

"Would you fluff my pillow," she asked.

He fluffed it and when he bent down and put it back under her head, he kissed her lips again. He pulled back from her with a start when he felt her tongue touch his lips. He still had a shocked expression on his face as she smiled up at him.

"Thank you Sweetie, I love you," Jack heard her say as he walked to the sofa.

-----

"Jack, Jaack."

This time he didn't jump up. He gave an inward groan as he looked at his watch. Two ten a.m. "What is it Ma," He said as he laid there.

"I still can't sleep and now my headache is back."

He didn't turn the lights on as he went and got her two more pills and after he gave them to her, he didn't kiss her. With half closed eyes he stumbled back to the sofa and laid down, feeling his spine begin to complain.

"Jaaack. - I'm cold, can you put another light sheet on me?"

He didn't look at his watch, he just mumbled "Yeaaah," as he mechanically did her bidding.

"Jack."

"What Ma," he snapped.

In a meek voice she said, "It's after four, weren't you..."

"Oh Shit. Sorry Mom, I think my internal clock got unplugged."

He was now awake and ready to go. He felt like he just consumed a six-pack of Red-Bull.

"Jack, I am so tired and sleepy, but I just can't get any rest. I need something."

"Don't be angry, but I was waiting for you to get to this point. - I have a question. Now don't be shocked, just give me an answer. After you have an orgasm do you feel sleepy or energized."

"What! Why do you need to know that."

"So I can help you get the sleep you need. Please, just tell me."

"It all depends," she said.

"No Ma, the words, it depends, was not one of the choices I gave you."

She was tired and a little testy. "You wanted to know how I feel, now shut up and listen as I tell you."

Jack was now contrite, "Sorry."

"That's better. If it's just one fast quick one, I feel pumped up and full of energy. If it's the type that builds slowly and over a period of time, two different thinks can happen. I can orgasm after the build hit's a certain point and that makes me feel the need for more. If that happens I get frustrated and bitchie unless I get more, lots more until all the small orgasms take their toll on me and then I get tired. The other is if I build slowly and then there is an increase in stimulus then I explode and it's several minutes of non stop waves of my, well you know. After one of those, I pass out.

"Then there are my different kinds of orgasms. My best is when I get vaginal and clitoral stimulation. Another good one for me is if there is anal... I guess you don't need to really hear this part. Do you?"

"I won't say it's not interesting."

She was embarrassed and he actually thought he could see a blush.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes and we'll see if we can't put you to sleep."

She was a little panicky as she blurted out. "You haven't won your three wishes yet. Plus I don't think I could take having you on top of me, pushing against my skin."

She was shocked at her words and her thoughts. She wasn't afraid of the sex and having him on her, it was fear of the pain the sunburn would cause.

Jack shouted back from his room, "Don't worry, as tired as I am, you'd have to be on top. This will require no effort from either of us and it won't irritate your skin."

A minute later Jack appeared carrying what looked like a small grey plastic briefcase.

"What is that," she asked.

"This is a combination of a TENS and EMS unit. I use it on my back for my back strain among other things."

"I've never seen you use it."

He opened the case and showed it to her. There were a number of attachments of assorted shapes all with electrical wires attached. There was a tube of contact gel and a grey box with dials and two different meters and switches. It looked rather complicated to her.

"It would take a while to explain everything to you, as far as how it works, it sends electrical pulses out that stimulate what ever muscles you want. I know I've oversimplified it. All I'm asking is that you trust me and this machine will get you sleep almost immediately after I have put the final coat of cream on you."

"Who am I to argue with you. You've been right so far and I'm thankful for it. Go ahead, do what ever you have to."

Jack could feel the thrill of excitement. He knew that there was no way his mother understood what was about to happen to her. His cock began to stiffen as he readied everything he needed. As he separated her legs and exposed her pussy, she offered only the briefest of hesitation.

She quietly watched as he applied and ample amount of contact gel to the vaginal insert. She tensed silently as he opened her and inserted the small egg shaped implement so the widest part was two inches inside her vagina. Jack then got a butterfly contact that he placed so the points were on each side of her clit. With that done, he connected the wires to the power unit, entered two separate programs and turned both stimulators on.

There was no sound from the stimulators as they began to work. There was a swift intake of air from Sam as her mouth opened and her eyes flashed wide.

In halting words that she spoke between short gasps she said, "Oh, good god; - what are you - doing to me. -- It feels like my - insides are having hundreds - of little spasms and something electric - is running thru my clit. I can feel it move. God, it feels so good. What are you doing - to me?"

"I'm giving you what you need. While I apply the cream, the TENS unit takes you thru the build up that you need. When I'm done, you can have the orgasm that will give you the sleep you need. Now, quiet, relax and enjoy the sensations."

Sam happily did as he said. She closed her eyes and made her mind let go of its inhibitions. She was floating in a stream of pre-orgasmic bliss as she felt every muscle in her vagina sensually twitch and pulse. She would alter her focus from those internal sensations to the movement of her clit, as it seemed to jump and stretch. Then she would focus on her son's hands as his fingers stroked her flesh in a sensuous way that sent shivers up her spine.

She could feel her need to come getting stronger with each successive burst of electricity that this silent devastator of a machine was pumping into her. Jack had finished with her upper torso, after a long tormenting bout of working her nipples to a rock hard state. He was sensuously caressing the cream into her upper legs as she began to put a voice to her needs and wants.

"Jack. I'm ready. You can let it make me have an orgasm," she said meekly to him.

Jack wondered at the choice of her words and her submissive tone.

"Not yet. I'm not done. I still have from your knees down to do."

Only a short minute passed when she spoke again. "Jack? - Can you make it a little stronger? - Just a little and I could..." There was a pause before she finished, "I could come."

Her subservient voice and words gave Jack a feeling of power over her.

"No, I said. I'm not done yet."

Another minute passed in silence. The sensations flowing into her body were now her minds only focus. She was totally consumed with the desire and need to come. The problem with the machine was that it brought her up to this heightened point of desire, want and need and it kept her there. There was no more up, not even a rest point to let her come back down.

"Jack. I need to come. I can't go on like this."

"I'm almost done."

"Hurry Jack; Hurry."

"I'll let you come when I'm good and ready. Not a second before."

Sam was desperate to come. She perceived an implied threat in his words and her desperation turned to fear.

"Make me come and I'll grant your three wishes. - Jack! - Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything. Just make me come."

By the time she finished her pleading words, Jack finished her last toe. He stood and walked to the EMS/TENS unit. Sam watched with desperate hope as Jack turned one of the knobs.

It took a few seconds before she noticed her clit had stopped jumping and was now humming. It felt like someone put a vibrating guitar string against it. It might take a minute or two, but she knew that with this increased stimulation she could finally come.

She started to say thank you to him, when she saw him turn another knob and POW. It was like a chain reaction explosion of a hundred sticks of dynamite going off in her cunt.

She felt like she was no longer in her body. Her mind was watching her scream unintelligible words and sounds as she thrashed on the air mattress. When she found herself back in her body, she could feel her clit still tingling and her cunt would contract its muscles unexpectedly every few seconds.

She felt Jack remove the electrodes from her clit and the egg from her vagina as her eyes began to close, and her mind began to shut down from the exertion it had been put thru.

Jack was beginning to feel the need for his own release after watching his mother come non-stop for close to three minutes. Her orgasmic screams lasted only a minute, before she was reduced to panting out rapid groans of Oh my god, oh my god. Her last ten or fifteen seconds was little more than whimpers as her unstoppable orgasms began to take a toll on her body and mind.

She had a thankful look in her eyes just before they closed, as Jack turned the unit off. When he looked over, he saw her breathing had slowed. He knew that she would soon be in the deep sleep that her body would need to repair itself.

As for now, despite his personal exhaustion, he had a raging hard-on that needed his attention.

After removing the electrodes from his mother, he selected a three-inch long slender bullet shaped electrode. After removing his shorts and briefs, he connected the wires and spread the contact gel on it. He placed his left foot up on a kitchen chair and inserted the bullet in his rectum.

He remembered the incident in the car and moved so he could put his cock in his mother's hand. Once again, reflexively her hand closed around his cock. The feel and heat of it was almost enough to make him come. He turned the unit on and slowly increased the pulse rate.

"Shit," he thought. "I'm so horny; this isn't going to take long." His cock began to pulse as the electrode worked on his prostate gland and with just a slight increase in strength, he began to groan loudly as bolt after bolt of cum shot up and out of his shaft, landing on his mother's breasts and belly.

When he turned the unit off, cum was still being forced out his slit and as he pulled his cock free from his mothers hand a small dollop was left between her thumb and forefinger. On a sudden impulse, he brought her hand to her lips depositing his cum there. No sooner, did it touch her lips and her tongue came out and gathered it, then pulled it back into her mouth. There was no dramatic response, but Jack swore the she was savoring the taste.

Once Jack cleaned her, himself and the instruments of the unit, he turned out the lights and went to his bedroom to get some sleep. He put the TENS/EMS unit away, stripped and crawled into bed.

-----

He heard the gulls crying loudly from the rooftop of the beach house. Though, it was not their cry that woke him.

He felt his cock hardening as warm lips wrapped around it and a hot tongue toyed with his foreskin. He opened his eyes to see her alabaster white back and ass as her head of dark blonde hair moved slowly up and down.

"Mom? What are you doing?" He groaned as he felt her tongue give a long lick to the underside of his cock.

She released it and turned to look at him as she spoke. "I thought you would be pleased if I started granting your wishes that I promised you."

He had to force his concern for her to the forefront. Despite the flood of instant desires, as his mind filed fast forward thru images of him fucking and sucking every part of her body. "Mom are you Ok? Are you in any pain?"

"Jack, I'm fine. Better than fine. My skin feels a little stiff and dry but there is no pain and it's no longer bright red."

Jack looked into the bright blue eyes that were surrounded by reddish copper skin.

"Are you sure you're ok with this," he asked.

"Don't you want your wishes," she asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Of course I do. I just didn't want it to be like me... Well, you know, like me forcing myself on you. That's all."

"Oh Jack. I don't know what you did to me last night, but I came so much and so hard, I must have passed out. When I woke, not long ago, well I felt... I mean, I needed... Here, feel."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers