Son-Burnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

She took his hand and slid one of his fingers into her. The moment that it penetrated her, he could feel her wetness spread down onto his hand.

With one of his fingers in her, she pushed his hand hard against her and began to thrust her hips as she spoke. "I don't know what you did to me last night," she repeated. "But now, I'm so horny I can't control myself."

Jack pulled his hand from her and she whimpered a protest as he spoke lovingly to her.

"Mom, lie back and let me do all the things I ever imagined doing to you."

"Jack. I'm embarrassed to ask, but would you call me Mommy and suck on my breasts as you have intercourse with me?"

"Yes Mommy, I will, but we are not having intercourse. I'm going to fuck your hot cunt with my stiff prick. I'm going to suck on your clit and make you come in my face. I'll suck and pinch the nipples on you beautiful tits. I'm even going to fuck your ass and I want you to tell your little boy how much his Mommy loves sucking the cum out of him."

Jack could see the delight in his mother's eyes and he got the feeling that she saw this as her one time chance to live her fantasy of being a wanton woman, as she said, "Yes; come baby, fuck Mommy. Her cunt is crying to feel your prick in her."

She lay back and spread her legs wide for him, expecting him to move up between them and slide his cock into her and begin pumping. Instead, he lay with his head between her legs and began to lick the juice that had spread over her labia.

Once it was clean, he moved closer and encircled her slit with his lips. He applied a small amount of suction and her lips began to fill his mouth as his tongue began an in and out journey, removing her flowing juices with each new penetration and extraction.

Jack worked on her for several long minutes. When his thirst for the taste of her cunt was quenched, he pushed his mouth hard against her and pushed his tongue into her as deep as he could.

With a gasp Sam pulled her back up, supported herself with her elbows as she saw only her sons face buried between her legs and yet she felt something had penetrated her deeper than she thought possible.

"Is that you tongue in me," she breathlessly asked.

He removed his tongue and lips from her cunt and without saying a word began to lick his way up her body. She laid back and let herself enjoy the sensations.

As he crawled up her body, careful not to put any pressure on her skin, he moved until his prick found her splayed opening. He stopped moving once the head was in her.

"Does Mommy like that?"

"Yes baby, but Mommy wants more."

Again, Jack said nothing as he brought his mouth down to her right breast. He held his mouth an inch away from her nipple and began to tantalize it with his tongue. The fine sharp tip tracing each small crevice on her nipple, enticing it to grow in size.

With a sudden lunge, he drove his prick deep into her and captured as much of her tit into his mouth as he could. Sam gave a louder gasp as she felt her breast being sucked while teeth held her nipple as delicate strokes of Jack's tongue worked on the sensitive bud. Sam was trying to thrust her hips. She wanted the stimulation of his shaft sliding in and out. She knew he could make her come if he'd only move now that he was in her.

Jack pushed his hips against her, preventing her from getting the full stimulation that she wanted. He removed his mouth from her breast and quickly put his lips over hers. When he felt her respond to the kiss, he pushed the tip of his tongue past her lips. Once it was inside her mouth, he began to move it. Sam brought her tongue into play and began to toy with Jack's. Jack pushed more of his tongue in and ignoring her flicks, began to explore her mouth as more of his tongue pushed in.

Sam's eyes began to widen as she felt his tongue slide around the inside of her cheek and panic began to set in as yet more of his tongue filled her mouth.

Jack smiled inwardly as he felt her response. He pulled his lips from hers and still his tongue was in her. When he completely withdrew, Sam was breathless as she asked, "How long is your tongue?"

Jack smiled and then extended his tongue. She watched in amazement as it changed in size. It became more and more slender as it extended. It curved over the tip of his nose as its sharp point made contact half way to the bridge.

When he drew it back he said, "Now let's put it to good use."

He pulled back, dislodging his prick from her, drawing no minor protest. "Jack, I thought you were going to fuck me."

"I am Mommy, but first we're going to trade places. Your going to climb on top and suck my prick until I tongue fuck you to an orgasm. Then we'll see if you're ready for full body contact."

As Sam moved to be on top. She had a momentary flash of fear and guilt as she looked at her son's stiff cock but fear or not her mouth was opening as her lips came into contact with the warm flesh that that she wanted to please.

Jack took his time on making Sam come. He let her concentrate on pleasuring him. She was good and she instinctively seemed to know how and where to lick and nibble. He was tempted to let her suck him off. She was doing such a good job on him, but he wanted her to experience the type of orgasm that only his tongue could deliver.

When he knew he could hold off no longer, he pushed all his tongue into her and then withdrew it, applying pressure over her G-spot. On the very first swipe, he felt her begin to tremble. He increased the pressure on her spot and when he began a circular motion inside her, she let go of his cock, sat up on his face, and began stroking her clit as she began a series of moans.

When she finally vocalized, "Oh god. I'm going to come."

Jack pushed hard with his tongue against her G-spot and she screamed as she lurched forward and off his tongue. Her fingers fanning frantically over her clit as she groaned thru an orgasm, while wishing that her cunt had Jack's cock in it.

She wasn't over the after shocks when Jack pulled her back into position over his face. He gave a quick dart of his tongue into her and then slid it over her wet opening, bringing the wetness back to her puckered hole. He worked his tongue around it then brought the tip to the opening and pushed the tip in.

Sam couldn't move. She was shocked at what he was doing. She felt the tip come out then quickly penetrate again, only a little deeper. A few more pleasurable thrusts and she began to relax and enjoy this new sensation. His tongue was now penetrating her in rapid thrusts that to her surprise were making her insides feel the precursor of an orgasm.

Jack felt her leg muscles begin to tighten and knew it was time. He moved out from under her.

"Ok Mommy. It's time for my cock to give you a good fucking."

Relief flooded Sam's face. "I can't wait Jack. I need you in me. I need you to fuck me and make me come. I feel like I'm desperate but my sunburn is bothering me a little.

Her voice became a little panicky. "It's not a problem. It doesn't hurt that much. I just want to feel you in me. I guess I'm asking you to be a little gentle. That's all."

"Mom, don't worry. Your baby is going to fuck you. Not softly or gently. I'm going to ram my cock into you and make you come and I won't irritate your sunburn.

"Sit on the edge of the bed with your feet on the floor and your knees together."

Without a word, she did as he said. He stood facing her, his erection inches from her tits.

"Take hold of it and caress every inch of it. I want you to know exactly what my cock looks like, so you can envision it sliding in and out of that beautiful wet pussy of yours."

She reached out with her hand and let her fingers slide up the under side of his shaft, dragging his foreskin over the head. Then, lightly pinching the soft flesh between two fingers, she pulled it back down. For the first time in her life, she was examining a man's cock, her son's cock. The thought sent a shiver deep into her belly.

Once she had completed her lesson, she brought her tongue into play and began her examination again, determined to learn all that she could. When her tongue traced the thin strand of flesh that joined the foreskin to the head of jack's cock, she felt and saw his body tremble. It sent a sense of power into her mind, knowing that she could make his body tremble just as he had done to her.

When she took his cock into her mouth, he jumped back, pulling it from her.

"No more or I'll come. Let's save that for another time. - I want you to lay back with your feet still on the floor and legs together."

As soon as she lay back, Jack picked her feet up and raised them to where Sam from the side looked like a letter L. Once like that he was able to hold her there with one hand against her heels. He took a moment to admire her milky white and well-shaped ass. Covered by a glistening sheen of her juice, Sam's labia were pushed together and had been forced back and out, making them look big and puffy.

He pushed his cock between the tight seal and entered her, his belly slapped hard against her ass as he drove the full length of his cock into her. Pushing against her, he kept the deep penetration as Sam expressed her joy.

"Oh Yes," she cried. "It feels so good. Jack. Stay in me like that, for just a minute and let me enjoy the feel of you."

Jack held his cock in her without moving it. After a few seconds, he began to slowly push her legs, raising her ass and causing his cock to slide out as the head of his cock pushed harder against the upper wall of her cunt.

When he heard her gasp, he knew he had just hit her G-spot. He stopped moving her legs and began thrusting into her. The head of his cock making hard contact with her sensitive spot on each thrust.

"No Jack, No. You're going to make me come and I want to make it last."

"It's Ok Mommy. I promise I'll make it last," Jack said as he continued to pump into her.

"Please, push deep into me. Make it last for me. -- Not like this, you're making me come."

"I know. When you start to come, I'm going to make it last and last. I promised you I would."

"No! I want to feel it fill me. I want to feel it deep and I... I... I'm fucking coming."

Her back arched higher making his cock impact directly on her spot as her head thrashed from side to side and loud cries of her release were exhaled.

"You're not done cumming yet," Jack tormented her as he increased the tempo of his thrusting.

"I'm still fucking coming," she cried out in a mixture of emotional surprise, distress and pleasure.

Jack didn't know how much more of this he could take. The sight of his mother reeling in orgasmic spasms that he was making her have was more than a power trip, it was a massive turn on and he could feel the need for his own relief was quickly approaching.

He felt a sense of relief when Sam's back regained contact with the mattress and the clenching of her cunt against his cock had almost stopped.

He now took an ankle in each hand, spread her legs wide, and drove his cock into her.

"Is this what you want," he said as he saw her eyes open wide.

Sam was in shock. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her cunt was aching from the unstopping wave and crash of orgasm after orgasm. Yet, here she was again, her cunt wanting, needing to come as it squeezed against the full shaft of her sons big beautiful cock.

He was fucking her with hard deep strokes as he began." I can't last much longer. I need to come soon."

"Yes Baby. Yes. Fuck Mommy and make her come. Just a little more."

"Yes Mommy. I'm going to squirt my cum in you as I suck on you big soft tit."

He let go of her legs and threw himself down on her as his mouth latched on to her right breast.

His words and the feel of him on her as his body shook while he filled her with his cum was enough to push her over the edge of her own hard, muscle-clenching orgasm. Her cries and moans mingling with his as their bodies shuddered in their mutual embrace.

-----

The whisper of his name in his ear woke him and he opened his eyes, only to pear into the shiny light blue of his mothers.

"Thank you Jack. I had forgotten the joy of feeling a man in sexual embrace. I didn't know how much my body needed it.

"I want to... I mean, can I play with you, suck on your, - cock."

She seemed embarrassed to say the word and it struck Jack odd that after what they had just done she would now feel any reluctance to do or say anything.

"Mom, between us, everything is permissible."

"I know Jack. It's just that this time, I don't want you to move or do anything to me. For the first time in my life, I want to be the one in control."

Jack smiled as he said, "I am your puppet to control. Pull on my string, or what ever part of me that you want to pull on and make me obey your commands."

"Then, do as I say. Close your eyes, lay back and do not move."

Jack had expected her to take his cock in her mouth but he felt something softly brush against his shaft. He couldn't resist and opened an eye to see her breast hanging down as her nipple brushed against him. The sight sent blood flooding to his cock and as he closed his eye, again he could feel his cock spring up and make full contact with her breast. The image of her tit dangling over his cock played in his mind and a groan escaped as he felt her drag her full breast from the head of his cock down to his balls and back up again.

After only a few more strokes, she stopped and repositioned herself between his legs. He started to lodge a protest just as he felt his cock become encased in warm soft flesh.

He tilted his head up and keeping his eyes closed asked, "Can I watch."

"Yes. You've been good so far, so I'll let you watch. Remember, do not disobey me or there will be consequences."

Her words confused him but were quickly forgotten as he saw his prick emerge from between her coppery red tits. She was titty fucking him and doing a good, no a great job at it. He saw a drop of clear cum form at his tip and was turned on even more when her tongue darted out and licked it off.

"Oh, Mom. I'm going to cum."

Yes, you are baby. I'm going to make you come for me. But, not right now. I'll tell you when. Now lay back and close your eyes. I'll let you open them when I think you've been good."

Jack didn't want to hear, not right now. He wanted to shoot his cum in her beautiful warm soft teats.

He started to thrust his hips and when he felt her mouth close over his cock, he knew he'd be coming in seconds.

"Wow, aoue," Jack yelped as he tried to sit up.

"Lay back down! Do as you're told and I'll make you come. Don't and there are worse things than a little nip. -- Now; say you're sorry and I'll kiss it and make it feel lots better."

Jack paused for only a moment before saying, "I'm sorry and I won't do anything again unless you tell me."

"Very good Baby," she said before kissing the offended area of his now soft shaft.

After only a few licks and suckling kisses, "Open your eyes and see. It's as good as new."

She began fucking his cock with her mouth and he began to groan. He couldn't stop his hips from rising and he held his breath as he felt her teeth apply pressure to his cock. She didn't bite; she slowly raked them over his cock as she raised her head off him.

"You're not being good Jack and I was almost ready to make you come. Now I have to get back in the mood again. Close your eyes. You don't deserve to watch this."

She moved and startled him. She then started sliding his cock between the wet lips of her pussy. When his cock slid over her clit, she took a gasp of air as Jack groaned.

"Oh God. Mom, I'm going to come."

"No! You can hold back. You're not going to come. Say it."

Jack was breathing heavily, trying to control his need. "Alright, I'm not going to come."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth and Sam slammed herself down, pushing him deep in her and keeping him from thrusting back.

"Say it again Jack. Say it!"

He was barely able to contain himself as he slowly, thru haltered breaths said, "I can hold it. - I'm not - going - to come."

With the same quick movement that she used to impale herself on his cock, she withdrew it from her.

Jacks body was trembling from the torment as Sam spoke. "Just one more little thing and I'll make you feel so good Baby. I want you to watch me come first."

All Jack could do was groan an unintelligible response, as he watched his mother put two fingers in her cunt and start to frantically fuck herself as she cried. "See how hot you made me. I'm going to come for you first."

"Mom I can't hold back any more. I want to come with you."

"No. No, Baby. I need you to finger fuck me. Make me come and I'll make you come so good. I promise."

The thought of finger fucking his mother helped him take his mind off his urgent needs. He wanted to punish her for tormenting him, for denying him his release and he began to rapidly thrust his fingers in and out of her. He was hitting her cunt so hard the slapping sound was drowning out her cries of, "Yes Baby. Fuck me."

Jack was still pounding her cunt when she came down from her orgasm and she pulled herself off his fingers.

"Look Jack." She opened her cunt wide, inserted two fingers and removed them after collecting some of her lubricating juices.

"Now. Time for you to fuck my mouth."

Her lips had just covered the head of his cock when he reached out and pushed against the back of her head, forcing her to take his cock into her throat as he raised his hips.

Sam was expecting his reaction and managed to take his cock in her as far as he could push it. When his hips came up she pushed one of her wet fingers into his ass.

Jack froze in that position for a brief moment then Sam pulled her finger out of him. The result was an explosion as his body went into a fit of convulsions and spurt after spurt of hot cum filled Sam's mouth.

Sporadic spasms would run thru Jacks body as his mother lovingly licked his dick clean of any residue of their juices.

When she was done and Jacks breathing had returned to a manageable panting, she looked into his eyes and asked, "Well; was it worth the torment I put you thru."

"I had no control over my body. It felt like I was never going to stop cumming. I felt like each pulse of cum was so big that as it traveled up my shaft it made my prick bulge."

"It did exactly that. I could feel you swell as each spurt traveled up and out. The first two were so big I had trouble swallowing fast enough. But my question was, did you like it?"

With no pause, Jack responded. "Like it, Mom it was the best oral sex I ever had."

"I suppose I should take that as a yes and not ask how much oral sex you've had to compare it to or where you got it from.

"Anyway, do you remember me telling you that if I had a quick orgasm, I became energized, well..."

"Sorry Mom, but you couldn't make me get it up again if you held a gun to my head."

"Sex isn't what I want now. It is food. You'd think I'd be full after finishing with you, but I'm starved."

She looked at the clock.

"No wonder why, it's after two. See how time flies when your having fun.

"I'm going to make us a late lunch."

"That sounds great Mom. Wake me when you're done and I mean done eating. I need more sleep."

With that said, he rolled over and covered his head with the pillow.

-----

Jack woke two hours later, put on a pair of swim trunks and walked into the kitchen to see his mother. One leg up, her foot on the seat of a kitchen chair. She was wearing her faux see-thru bikini. Only one nipple was exposed as she played with it, pinching it between thumb and forefinger as her other hand had her bottom pushed aside as she busily fingered her pussy.

When she saw him, she became embarrassed and pulled her hands from their pleasuring task.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers